L

Lawleious

TOP 5 LIST OF AWESOMENESS

1.Bess/Ben holy shit i love you

2.Anno holy shit i love you

3.Reahe holy shit i love you

4.Embry/Belle holy shit i love you

5.Penny holy shit i love you

(i hope all these charecters get expanded)

TOP 5 LIST OF SEXINESS

1.Anno

2.Bess/Ben

3.Penny

4.Reahe

5.Captain Krogan

Afier

Sep 4, 2015
I think my favorite design is the Nyrea Princess, there's just something about it that just gets me going to the point where I'd rather take her with over her mom. After that I like interacting with Embry the most because she's adorable and cute, and I feel good helping her. Then Syri and Anno as a pair because the hints of future content with them as a pair is better than their solo content IMO. Then Tam, because she is just way too sexy.

Yvenne

Oct 25, 2015
1) Bess: All that customizability. I love it!

2) Queen Taivra: Who doesn't like being a Royal monarch to an entire species of sexy pseudo-shemale-gender-switched people?

3) Sera/Xanthe: I like their Dom tendencies. I'd have included Lane too, except I drew the line when he started stealing money from me. So now the tables are turned and I get a li'l 200 cred tip daily for not castrating him for that ballsy move.

4) Embry/Syri/Kaede: Into Shemales. Yeah, Embry at second stage of treatment.

The other's are pretty good too. I wouldn't know how to rank them, but I love Kiro, Saendra, and Anno too. Oh and Flahne, purely for the sexy bust art if nothing else.

Oct 1, 2015
Xanthe, Elder Venus Pitcher and Lane. 

I have a Hypnosis-Femdom fetish and the Elder Venus pitcher fills that role amazingly well xD  

I loved Lane, her scenes are my favourite in the whole game but I'm a little sad that I don't have the option to date her. My Steele has the desire to get to know her outside of her 'Work' and I was really excited about that idea. Have a 'good route' where she still hypnotises you, but grows affectionate towards you and has lovers scenes. One's where she hypnotises you in public and 'convinces' you do do boyfriend things with her , etc. probably won't happen but it doesn't hurt to dream. Maybe it'll appear in a mod in the future? :D

I was a little dissapointed at the lack of sex scenes with Xanthe, I hope more is coming before long. I like how she isn't a bitch-domme. She's the kind of domme that will do femdom bondage and then cuddle with you, affectionately afterwards. I love that. (Relationship goals)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
1. The puppysluts collectively, because twins and general adorableness.

2. Bess, because androids do apparently love

3. Embry, adorable as fuck and somehow capable of taking my dicks even when experienced buttslut Syri can't.

4. Shade, because I like her scenes and you gotta put family on the list

5. Jill, because I like her rivalry and want to familial and then not so familial love her to my side.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
1. Kiro

2. Embry

3. Bess 

4. Kelly

5. Kara

6. Travia

7. Reaha

8. Syri

9. Una

10. Can't think of one...

Honorable Mentions: Shade, Seandra, Khrogan, Gray Prime, Fungal Queen, Shekka

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
1. anno shes pretty cute

2. embry she became pretty cute

3.jade shes a panda and those are cute

4. kara shes cool, and kinda cute because cats are cute

as you can tell, i like cute things. 

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
Favorite Characters:

1. Syri
  2. Anno

Do we have an innocent companion yet? Like, cuddle + read books and stuff, or no? I keep thinking it's Embry, but I really don't know.

Also, can I get a Garrus please? ME:A has left me high and dry and replaying the trilogy has left me wanting.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just give me like 20 of them fam.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Also, can I get a Garrus please? ME:A has left me high and dry and replaying the trilogy has left me wanting.

Would like to make Fazian recruitable eventually, if it's the physicality and friendship you're after.

If it's space Batman you want... that's a significantly tougher ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
  1. Syri
  2. Saendra
  3. Kaede
  4. Shade
  5. Anno
  6. Queen Taivra
  7. Lieve
  8. Penny
  9. Kiro
  10. Reaha
  11. Kellly

1-5 cause I love my puppy sluts and bitch kitten, cant wait for Syri x-pack. The rest are just in order of preference. Reaha, so far down cause of the constant jumping you on your ship and having to manage her cure counter. Kiro and Kelly are so far down cause of their size, not big into the giant equipment thing, but I love their personalities.

Kara would be here at number 6 or higher but she has so little interaction in-game that it wasn't worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: