Favourite Character!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
1: Syri+Bess tie. Gotta love hot bibliophiles. Not to mention Syri is a gamer and Bess has a well done  character growth arc.

2: Shade, hot milf who enjoys lactating, can kill you with her pinky, has runes and respects a faith not to dissimilar to my own.

3: Reaha for both her hotness and determination, gotta give props for not losing  hope after the crap she went through.

4: Penny, kinda a Reaha made good, in the sense that she wanted to go full mod and also make a place for herself and succeeded. 

5: Anno, hot puppyslut that gives you your own shipboard shop and can fight beside you if need be. I honestly don't care that her character is supposed to have boinked Steel's dad, I think for me the time dilation is key as it happened years ago in game. She's a fun character and the scenes are good and in the end that's what matters.

6: Gianna, very sweet and earnest, was my favorite bot til Bess came around. Still awesome in her own right and one I hope to see on the ship eventually.

7:Saendra because she is a hot and lusty kittypup who went so far out of what she knew and grew up to it's not even funny.

8:  Embry, for similar reasons as Saendra and being a writer, not to mention a blatant attempt to give all players diabetes :p

9: Kiro, her scene with her losing her virginity was actually a bit touching when she finally decides to trust the player as being the one to take it. And add Cecile to the equation and she really wouldn't have a lot of trouble going steady with the player as her steady partner. 

10: Shekka, basically turns herself into a outcast as far as her race is concerned to try to help said race become more than just pointless breeders. 

11:Queen Taivra, conquered queen who built a kingdom out of nothing and keeps her word when she loses. 

12: Celia, she's a lovable goo. not really that much to her.

13: Briha, she's fairly barebones at the moment but she has potential.

14: Kelly and Flahne as the pair of slutty secretaries :D

frozenkiba

Oct 10, 2015
Obviously Embry is cute, but Syri is my all time favourite. I really hope she joins the crew :3 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That's a tough question, especially considering that as of so far we have around 55 or so sexable NPC's (50 are female/herm and only 4-5 are fully male) and that's not even counting the non-sexable ones!

Hmm I honestly can't decide who is my favorite out of all of them, I suppose I'd need to wait until I see how each of these many characters story plays out once they're more-or-less fully finished. Savin and Jim's characters are probably in the lead for me right now, that's about as much as I can narrow it down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
*Cries at the lack of Xanthe*

Doesn't anyone other than me, like the bondage caterpillar?!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Anno is probably my current favorite since she seems like a pretty awesome girl I'd really get along with, aside from being really sexy. The fact she wants to get walked [as opposed to walking me] is a little sad but I think I could deal with it. 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

For me, I like interacting with her as she is a well written character, but I am not a sub so the sex scenes don't do anything for me. Hence my rating for her is neutral.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015

I'm not into bondage, but I like Xanthe as a character as well as her race characteristics. I especially enjoyed the talk about silk and buildings.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I really love Xanthe, she is a near perfect domme and her way of carrying herself and speaking is just beautiful. When it comes down to pure sexiness Xanthe wins. 

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
It's been a bit since I've played through the whole game, so I'm not familiar with some of the newer characters. Of those I've gotten to know though, my favorites are probably (in no particular order) Xanthe, Penny, Syri, Anno, Liliana, Shekka, Aurora, and Aliss.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Embry  and Saendra are the only major favorite missing from your list, Zaku.

I am looking forward to her sub sister that's coming out soon hehehehe.

I really love Xanthe, she is a near perfect domme and her way of carrying herself and speaking is just beautiful. When it comes down to pure sexiness Xanthe wins. 

I hope upon hope that we would someday, somehow get a scene with those two together, even as a one-off. Subbing/domming threesome lessons, oh my. 

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
What I really want from Xanthe is to expand the scenes where you model her clothes into actual scenes, as I'd find that sort of exhibitionism very sexy. 

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015

Oh yeah I'd forgotten her, I find the scene in which she edges the PC is NNNGH-so hot !

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm not into bondage, but I like Xanthe as a character as well as her race characteristics. I especially enjoyed the talk about silk and buildings.

I like her sister better, I'd rather not spend several days locked up in a dungeon with nothing to do, so Inessa (Did I spell that right?) is more interesting.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What if I told you you could be a dom and still enjoy scenes where the PC is a sub?

Same deal with being a straight male and enjoying scenes between a female PC and male NPC. Or Anything involving futas/herms.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
What if I told you you could be a dom and still enjoy scenes where the PC is a sub?

Same deal with being a straight male and enjoying scenes between a female PC and male NPC. Or Anything involving futas/herms.

That depends on the person who plays the game, and what perspective they adopt : some people are their PC (they experience by proxi what they experience, sort of), others watch their PC (a bit like how you would watch a video). That is part of the reason why it is so damn hard to please the majority.

Moreover, the fact that the game is written in the 2nd singular pers (hoping everyone gets what I mean here, English is not my native language) makes it more difficult to just watch your PC, imho.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Oh my god, this is so hard...

Let me start with

1. Shade, because she's such a HOT character

2. Ben, because of endless possibilities and hot dom sex-scenes

3. Ogram, because he is so cool

4. Bess, because of endless possibilities and hot sub sex-scenes

5. Carrie, because I love her

aaaand

6. Shekka and/or Delilah, I can not decide between them, because Shekka is so freaky and because of Delilah's Slut Training

7. Aliss, because she is exactly what I like in exhibitionism

8. Crazy Carl, because he is so cute

9. Millie, because I love milking

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That depends on the person who plays the game, and what perspective they adopt : some people are their PC (they experience by proxi what they experience, sort of), others watch their PC (a bit like how you would watch a video). That is part of the reason why it is so damn hard to please the majority.

Moreover, the fact that the game is written in the 2nd singular pers (hoping everyone gets what I mean here, English is not my native language) makes it more difficult to just watch your PC, imho.

I really love imagining myself as the male Zil when I play as my Merc-Taur Femme-Futa. Thinking of myself as this relatively weak wasp-boy getting steamrolled and stuffed with futa-spunk until i'm a blubbering mess is very sexy. 

FwuffyBlue

Oct 4, 2015
Ben, for his dominant doggystyle scene and character development.

Shekka, just 'cause she's awesome.

But my number one has to be Kiro. as someone said before, the scene where she lets you take her is actually kind of touching in a way. Granted, I'd have liked a much more fleshed out relationship between her and the PC. Maybe I missed something, though.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I really love imagining myself as the male Zil when I play as my Merc-Taur Femme-Futa. Thinking of myself as this relatively weak wasp-boy getting steamrolled and stuffed with futa-spunk until i'm a blubbering mess is very sexy. 

Well I myself love building PC's whose appearance I would enjoy having/watching. And then my PC fucks every male enemy despite being a weak looking twink (I hope that's the correct term) and gets egged on purpose. Very satisfying.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I find it easier to distance myself from my female PC and enjoy it as a second person sex story of sorts. With my male PC, there's a bit more investment which makes it harder to enjoy some things. But the point is valid that I enjoyed the Xanthe and Sera scenes with my fem PC, so Xanthe and Sera are my number 15.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Think now my list need small update. (7th place was already in orginal post so it's only adding 8th fav chara now)

7. Queen Tavira ( It's good to be King with your own Queen to tender ya royal needs ;) )

8. Inessa (butterfly girls that don't look back at the silk-wavers *haba-haba*)

Oct 15, 2015
Geoff's a sweet guy. Though there are few interactions with him, they're very sweet and genuine. You get the feeling that he's starting an adventure of his own, like Steele. It's an interesting parallel. 

Burt's pretty fun as well, and Alex is a great concept but so generically written it feels like a waste. Bess/Ben is fantastic; the slow build and friendship actually managed to play me like a goddamn fiddle. Shekka was interesting to talk to and I loved the competition in her sex scenes. Lieve caught me off guard during a lady-playthrough, and I quickly became enamored with her.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
So many great characters to choose from

1.) Embry- My top is Embry for the fallowing reference to D&D: “Y-y... no... I... um... I roll to disbelieve - you’re making fun of me!” she seems unable to swallow it. “I’m a dorky, homely boy-girl, and an unconvincing one at that! There’s no way a beautiful woman like you is interested in me. Not possible! ( plus Jim Thermic can make me feels...) 

2.) Syri- (Savin, thats why. Hats off to you sir for your butt stuff scenes.)

3.) Bess/Ben- Lots of knotty fun! Plus the customization, big plus even if he/she is in a world of his/her own and noone knows he/she exists besides Steele.

4.) Flhane- exabitionism/goo/ovipositor, thank you Fenoxo! 

5.) Ceria- dem ears, plus her reaction to you continuing to tease them. Plus she cuts hair. Anything to further the customization of my character. Great work on her Couch

(Weird number to choose for my faves but i figured I'd keep it simple, too many that i like to keep going much further then this.)

Also i know he's busy coding. But Id like to see a Gedan original character. :3 could be cool I think.

Mosquito

Oct 16, 2015
1. Dane, mmmboy. It's pretty sad to me he's not even on anybody's list. My loins are the biggest reason he's my favorite character, but not the only reason.

2. Embry is so sweet she makes my teeth hurt. I just want to pick her up and fawn all over her.

3. Ben, because of all of the... everything.

4. Xanthe? Anno? Syri? Sure, why not all three?

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
Looove Dane.

Anno's great.

Oh and I'm pretty fond of Yancy. Just wish he had more scenes.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
To be honest, I do like Dane, I really do. Hes a total badass. Plus I'd love for the chance to turn him on my cousin. Though I'm pretty sure Jack is paying him more then I could.