Favorite and Least Favorite Characters

Kius

Sep 29, 2018
I'm in no way knowledgeable about the game to name every character, but I've beaten the current story a couple times, so I guess I know a bit. Favorite NPC's, Sugo, Brother Sanders, Berwyn, Ninian and Ogrish. I know there's not much content with Ogrish but I like him. Least favorite is probably Kiyoko, Garett and Evergreen. Characters that need more content? Ogrish and Brother Sanders

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Has it ever been confirmed or hinted at what Evergreen does to Cait if you don't help her breed? That always seemed suspect, but otherwise she's just a nice lady who lives in the forest and... grooms and has sex with her many incestuous daughters.
It was mentioned in a point somewhere in the thread linked (Too many pages tho so I can't find it) but
The furry "daughters" aka her wards are not her blood-daughters. She doesn't have sex with the two half-nuki daughters we meet, who ARE her blood kin. it's faux-incest at worst.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It was mentioned in a point somewhere in the thread linked (Too many pages tho so I can't find it) but
The furry "daughters" aka her wards are not her blood-daughters. She doesn't have sex with the two half-nuki daughters we meet, who ARE her blood kin. it's faux-incest at worst.
So I guess it makes sense if we were to belive that they fuck each other. Without patreon making a fuss. But I do not reremember her or them ever mentioning that she did the deed.
And besides, faux daughters? As In same way Kasyrras calls her large experiments daughters or something? Did she make them in pickle jar or something? I hope that comes up in story if that is the case. Because for now that just seems like an excuse why she can fuck them.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Currently the fluffy milf Vari (there must be something very wrong with this village, they would have to find somebody else to pick the herbs because you would always be pregnant lol), the Hellhound, Brienne (always say yes enabled), and Clementine are killing me. To a slightly lesser extent leo Cait (once again returned to 1st string as fluffy hex blade), Ahmri, Kohaku, Hethia, and Grainne.

Least favorite... I'm not a big fan of the Jotun.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Favorite companion - Etheryn (got a lot of cute scenes , champ influences the way she acts and she is the least likely to stab you in the back)
Least favorite companion - Berwyn (his attitude draws my ire a lot [the only exception are the preg cuddles and sleep with] )

Top 3 favorite non companions - 3.Lusina (is a fun gal + has an interesting background that may come into play later) 2. Drider Queen (a worthy combatant + there is a chance for some fun interactions with Ihzalti later) 1.Byvernia (a true 1 bunnywoman army a great challenge to test how hard hitting / tanky your squad is + there is a less bitchy side to her coin)

Top 3 least favorite non companions - 3.Takahiro (drunk) 2.Evergreen (is about as shady as Keros and his followers if not slightly more in a creepy way to boot) 1.The cyclops and her cowardly dog of a mentor a.k.a. Jen and Leofric ( one is overconfident with holier than thou attitude and the second is a supposed paladin , mountain of muscle etc yet doesn't have the balls to fight in a true battle like a warrior would [at this point i am 99.9% sure that Byvernia got bigger marbles than him])

Opinions?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's mentioned in her design doc and has come up on the board before. Evergreen's getting a big expansion soon; it's likely to get explicitly detailed there.

It won't; this "expansion" is just finishing the content she was supposed to launch with because once again I get pulled in 5 million directions all the time and have to just shove things half-baked out the door so I can put out some other fire :^)

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
It won't; this "expansion" is just finishing the content she was supposed to launch with because once again I get pulled in 5 million directions all the time and have to just shove things half-baked out the door so I can put out some other fire :^)
You sound like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
So, my in brief thoughts (for real this time, just names listing, in-line with others' posts) would be:
  • Favorite NPCs:
    • Atani, Clementine, Ahmri, Kohaku, Gwyneth, Ragnild, Zhara, Leorah, Hretha, Brother Sanders, Garth, Gerik (goodest boy), Harrick (tsundere birb).

• Honorable mentions (mostly due to a lack of content at the moment):
    • Byvernia, Infrith, Senja, Ihzalti, Shar, Hitoshi.

• Least Favorite NPCs:
    • Alraune, Lady Evergreen, Marked Merk Mercenaries (banditry), Hinata and Co. (banditry), Nakano, Takahiro, Master Tollus, Kasyrra.

Last edited:

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
My favorite character has to be Gwyn for sure. She's not super developed compared to a lot of other characters, but by god is she just the most adorable puppy to ever puppy! It does feel a little cheap that you basically buy your way into being with her originally, but that's something I can live with all things considered. Someone else I like are the relatively newly added stylist couple. It's a semi-superficial like for them, but they just seem cool together, not to mention the way they're comfortable in inviting others into their bedroom with them. Even if they do invite people in though, they still have clear limits for what they do and don't do with others, be it not having vaginal sex with others making sure that's something they keep just for themselves. I also like the puppy girls from the cowgirl farm, especially Anna. My least favorite character has to be Evergreen though, but that seems to be a pretty universally shared opinion at this point. Kudos on writing a character that makes me downright uncomfortable to the core, in a way that's beyond unsettling though.

Lyinar

Apr 7, 2021
I have to say that I actually like Kasyrra quite a bit. It's always nice to have an active villain who you actually get to interact with multiple times over the course of the story. It's also quite awesome that you can play it as falling helplessly in love with her. Her personality also helps. Charismatic, flirtatious, actually fairly caring if you play the romance route, and with surprisingly nuanced motivations for a sex demon.

As far as least favorite... It's a tie between Alissa and Tollus. Aside from being a creepy asshole, Tollus an outright hypocrite, technically a heretic to his own faith (not that a demon cult is all that great a religion to begin with, but the fact that the summoning actually *worked* derailed his plans says quite a bit), and only in it for himself. Alissa, on the other hand, is just an entitled, abusive bitch to the point that turning into a demon might actually improve her personality.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
All right so here are my favorites in no real order (Who aren't companions)
Favorites
Kinu (proud of my gardener girl, talk that shit out with mummy alright?)
Valencia (As the only named Manticore in the game how could I resist? Also, cue rocky theme)
Gwyn (Everyone's favorite puppyslut)
Lusamine (You can't get away from those ears)
Rindo (Dude, this girl deserves all the good times. She's like Hanako but better)
The Cat Harem (All three of them are winners in my book)
Kasyrra (She's after my soul but she stole my heart first)
Rags (Who doesn't love a good shoujo? Also her whole dress thing was adorable)
Kurako (We started on the battlefield, but I ended inside her)
Byvernia (One of my favorite losers)
Drider Queen (Clasp me in those furry legs of yours girl)
Orlaith (Can't stop cummin back to her)
Grainne (She's just an adorable flower child)
Gytha (When can she come back, when can I see her again?)
Least Favorites
Nakano ( He's a chuuni fuckhead with a 12 foot bamboo pole stuck up his ass)
Takahiro (He's always drunk and boring)
Meira (Bitch is always tryin' to steal my dick)
Hirrud (I stepped inside the club and your chics chose me)
Lady Evergreen (Boringly evil, I don't give her the time of day)
Valush (Dude just reminds me of Cheech and Chong i.e not sexy)
Crazy Horse (He's not the Crazy Horse I want)
Komari (I feel a bit bad for her and such but man was she a bitch to Miko)
Queen Alissa (What a souless bitch)

Xenosium

Jun 18, 2021
Does it count as a necro if we just keep going?

The ones I like:
Lusina - Big titty bandit that likes to have fun
Lusamine - Small titty bandit that you can train to have fun
Kasyrra - Demons are my fetish so this game was a godsend
Gnoll Spellblade - I just really like her design
Lucia - It's hard to find a cute cowgirl and painful that I'm not able to do anything with her
Kurako - She will go DOWN on you without a second thought
Naiyana - Absolute MILF energy and will go even harder on you than Kurako
Jael'Lyn - Servant / willingly submissive? Count me in.

The ones I don't like:
All the other kitsune - Personal taste. The sheer amount of content they have actually makes them more annoying and cliche to me.
Gloria - This one isn't personal, its just a reminder I can never get it on with Lucia because Gloria keeps sniping my dick

I don't think I have many outspoken dislikes because I just avoid them if I dislike them.

Ruby Opal

Aug 8, 2021
Nárnia
Characters I like:
Kasyrra: I like her personality, and especially her desire to have a daughter.
Cait: I can't not keep her around.
Rindo: She's just adorable, and doesn't pretend to be a victim because of the accident she had.
Atugia: She's nice, but I miss more content.
Viviane: Damn sexy witch and her spells that always make me go back to her home.
Ragnild: She is a very different orc from the others, and I really like that.

I do not like:
Garret: I just don't like it.
Any bimbo character.
Nakano: I love him the same way he loves me.
Alissa: Evil itself. (her name sounds like mine, that's scary)

and now I'm in conflict with myself, because I don't know where to put kiyoko, her content was my favorite for a long time, I even cried as I followed, but the dialogue about kinu's engagement, and all that stuff, was a big kick in the balls. maybe I'm exaggerating?

Last edited:

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm....

Like:
Kasyrra - but she can actually be bumped off the like list pretty easily. If she starts acting too smug, gloats too much, or demonizes the wrong character.
Rindo - I like her characterization. Feels solid. And didn't get matchmade yet in my game somehow... huh.
Ragnild - an orc that actually cares about love. Yup.
Kohaku - I like how she sorta sounds like Senko-san.
Elthara - HOT
Gweyr - somehow I really like the character
Barney - he's funny

Dislikes:
Nakano - tried to kill the champion, and acts barely civil around the champion after he/she's declared a friend
Alissa - OOF, want to dump her in a volcano.
Tollus - smug little turd has his just desserts coming
Leold - same as above. These two have it coming.
Raphael - Creep.
Evergreen - shady as heck.
Leofric - walking "I win!" button
Takahiro - drunkard that gets the women

Last edited:

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
b) Evergreen is really polarising. People either fall head over heels or are creeped out.

I hope you don't mean to imply that her creepyness was unintentional. Because honestly I find her to be almost as unsettling as the actual sex demons. Her entire demeanor screams "This person isn't normal, run!" and I was impressed that the writer got that across without putting up a glowing sign reading "Beware, evil!".

As for me:

Favorite (from most to least):

Brint. I just love this character to bits. Props to his author.

Cait. Mostly for being the most well rounded (ha!) female character in the game.

Ryn. I think she's well written, I just didn't like getting roped into a romance the first time I tried fixing her crippling lack of self-esteem.

Garret. I don't know, his giant ego is just endearing for some reason.

Kinu. Mostly for making Kiyoko's quest stuff bearable. She almost makes is worth it.

Least favorite (from bearable to barely bearable):

Kiyoko. I'd probably like her in theory but I don't know why she's a companion character. She feels more like a NPC since most of her content centers around her daughter and her personality and goals are already set in stone.

Azzy. Feels NPC. I honestly just left her in her hive for so long because I wasn't aware she's a companion. Her personality is relatively pleasing at least.

Evergreen. Unsettling doesn't begin to describe her. She doesn't seem to be actively malicious but she just feels like someone who molests you with her eyes whenever you're not looking directly at her.

Kas. She's the main villain and literally steals souls. Do I need to say more?

Master Tollus. Oh god why in the world won't you finally give me a chance to revoke his kneecap priviledges? This slimy twit makes my blood boil.

Alissa. Holy mother in heaven, how is it possible to be more loathsome than an actual demon?! I can hardly wait to go to Kor'Minos so I can finally wring that woman's neck or cheer on Ryn as she does it.

Reactions: OmegaUmbra

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Favorite

Brint - Moobro
Cait - Gay protag's token female best friend
Elyon - Petplay
June - A good boy
Garret - Good friend, one day I will conquer his ass
Liuflr - A vary large good boy
Viviane - The good witch

Least Favorite

Old Forest Elf Boy - Annoying
Sariel - Vary annoying
Byvernia - Murderboner
Jael'yn - I shan't be playing if big dick futas annoy me on principle, am vary irked by how some relation post-Winter City by sending her to Wayfort or Frost Hound is somewhat forced.
Grey-Furred Slaver - is a slaver.

Orphanus

Nov 18, 2020
For characters I like most I'd have to go with:

Kas
Etherynn
Rindo
Azzy
Big Snek
Atugia
Viviane
Baroness
The Dryad Lady (Ygrainne I think is her name?)
Senja
Ragnild
Athani
Ivris
Shar
Valencia

Generally speaking I tend to like most other characters as well, or enjoy their existence in the story/gameworld.

Still I do dislike some characters quite a bit

Alyssa
Gweyr
Master Tollus
any Imp
all Kobolds thus far(except Lyric ofc)
basically most other Kitsune, except for Kyoko, the Ninja Lady and the Shopkeeper

Not sure if I want to add Lady Evergreen to that list cause I do not trust anything most Kitsune say & especially not their judgement of people, but what she herself admitted doing is at least eerie and while she doesn't come across as necessaily evil, imho, she's also not exactly a good person, as it seems so far.

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
A (*) means I hope they get more content added. Though, some in the list are a given.

Favourites:
Gwyn (*) (Cute, sexy, and a good wife and mother. Only downside is her Daddy complex.)
Kiyoko (I have a thing for fox-girls/kitsune.)
Hretha (*) (Confident in herself despite being blind, and looks goooood.)
Kohaku (*) (Small, cute, huggable, and I just want more of her.)
Kasyrra (She may be the bad guy, but doesn't mean she's a bad guy.)
Vari (*) (Same as Gwyn, just without the family issues.)
Elthara (*) (Very sexy elf who's eager to please.)
Rune (*) (Absolutely lovely.)

Like:
Miko (Damn she looks good before, during, and after pregnancy.)
Rindo (*) (I'm interested in more of her story and potential relationship progression.)
Azyrran (*) (She has a nice design, and I hope we get to fertilise her, too.)
Senja (*) (Sweet thing.)
Viviane (*) (Very attractive and friendly. It'd be great for more scenes with her.)
Valencia (*) (It was nice to build a relationship up with her. Will it go further?)

Indifferent:
Etheryn (I'm sure I'll be hunted for this, but I see her as more a friend that needs a shoulder to lean on than a lover.)
Atugia (Not hugely fond of her design.)
Cait (I mostly use her for healing.)

Dislike:
Tollus (I'll hate him more if he's going to do what I think he is.)
Takahiro (I don't like drunkards.)
Raphael (No explanation needed, really.)

This list took way longer than I thought it would.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
It's just my own speculation, but in Tollus' notes that you find in the final dungeon for Gweyr's quest, he plots to mind control Kasyrra to do his bidding.
Ahhh yes, that. The task he set his other flunkie (that we haven't met yet) on.

Gothic Purple Goblin

Mar 10, 2016
Faves=
Elthara followed by some more Elthara
Etheryn
Azzy

Likes=
Cait (specially with massive rack of goodness)
Kiyoko
Jael'yn (generally I dislike futa stuff, but toying with her at the inn is great =p)
Harem Cats
Kinu
Kurako
Hethia
Ragnild
Hrethia
Lusina
Senja
Snek lady

Dislikes/annoying=
Nakano (his attitude makes me wanna boot fuck him, again)
Hirrod for obvious reasons, but I also like feeding him a beating
Random elf/horse boy, grateful hes disabled now
Atani
Raph has a special place on my wall for when I remove his head.