faux-cow

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nigga I swear Savin said the Treatment turns female Ausar dommy and male Ausar subby, and that Nerrasa was a Hellhound. Savin pls am I going crazy though?

Reactions: CloudStriker

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Nigga I swear Savin said the Treatment turns female Ausar dommy and male Ausar subby, and that Nerrasa was a Hellhound. Savin pls am I going crazy though?
If she is, she is, I apologize. I just haven't seen it anywhere.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps the treatment has some reaction in canine biology that switches the mental effects.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If only we could @Savin.

EDIT: Oh hey, we can. Not sure if it notifies him though.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure that it's been mentioned that the Treatment just turns Ausar folk into mean hellhounds regardless of sex/gender.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yay for all manly hellhounds ^^ (even if it oh so manly female hellhound)
So lizardponnies can get into permhear/rut and puppies goes full violent path. Now what would make it with kitties?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It does not, Noobie.

Also NFI. I don't remember anything about it either way. Not that anybody would ever writer a male character anyway, so who cares.

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
Yay for all manly hellhounds ^^ (even if it oh so manly female hellhound)
So lizardponnies can get into permhear/rut and puppies goes full violent path. Now what would make it with kitties?

Makes them regain energy from having sex? Succubus style?

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Makes them regain energy from having sex? Succubus style?

Hehe Treated kitties getting regaining not loosing those 5 points of energy per orgasm? Hehe that would be dangerously fun and possible making techs PC's suddenly becoming treated kitties ;)

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I had always planned for Male Hellhounds to be super dommy types. Not sure where the subby thing came from. Of course a male ausar who rolled faux cow might make for an interesting case. Who knows?

Clearly treated kui-tan males become "teddies".

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Clearly treated kui-tan males become "teddies".
I don´t know why, but I really like that idea for some reason.
Maybe it´s the jovial teddie image, or maybe it´s because japanese depictions of Tanuki are usually round and big balled.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heheh Teddies. Like Kui-Tai not able to get something...round, round and furry @shadefalcon

Depends also what would be that teddiness mean for treated kui-tai.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

honestly it would kind of be a major fantasy to take something that would turn me into a mewling twink completely addicted to lady peen, assuming a place like New Texas existed where there was a good enough supply of willing participants. The idea that Puppy-person + sex serum = puppy-trap the majority of the time was kind of amazingly happy for me as it seemed like my odd little set of traits that almost never match up were represented as the norm here.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You're probably best off writing something specifically for that. Covering tons of different things under the Treatment, combined with how writers tend to disproportionately represent what are supposed to be rare and special cases, feels like it's starting to dilute the core premise.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Despite having written literally tens of thousands of smutty posts in TiE [Pony RP on here] I don't trust my writing skills to be good enough for Fenco games. I was more excited that it seemed like the Ausar Race was resembling my own idealized self-image. I don't feel so strongly about the idea to try to write either a single character that would be inconsequential or a massive amount of content that would thus actually set a precedent.

Plus FenFen already said in his mind The Treatment effects Ausars as intended and thus men get manly and dom-y and women get bimbofied and subby. Even if I could write good enough content to get in that creates a "dueling canons" issue like what happened with Jim, Kaizer, and the core writers all writing the Myr at once without consulting each other on lore creation. Again from TiE I learned how bad that gets, and you only have to look at CoC for the ultimate example of it.

I'm happy to yap away into the darkness and hope my ideas inspire important people, but I really have no faith in my writing abilities to meet the high standards of TiTS.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The Treatment effects Ausars as intended and thus men get manly and dom-y and women get bimbofied and subby.
I this is true, this is just making the issue with Nerrasa more confusing to me. We need some crystal clear clarification, pls!

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So... does this mean we might could maybe possibly eventualy get a hellhound treatment option for the Ausar in each of us?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh Zevos you want kill devs? I mean if it come true I can forsee others comming to ask what about PC leithans having effect similar to Ellie and so on with almsot each other race PC can be. Still doable but....that stress and pressure on devs would be huuuuuge.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I think he meant something like this:
Watching them blimp out like that? Yes please~! So does that mean the girls become cum teddies? Chubby short stacks that get immobilized by there cum cow traits every couple hours?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Watching them blimp out like that? Yes please~! So does that mean the girls become cum teddies? Chubby short stacks that get immobilized by there cum cow traits every couple hours?
Donno, you gotta ask the man himself about it. It would be interesting, though.