faux-cow

Mikey

May 19, 2016
Does anyone percent chance of getting this change with the treatment? I've tried a few times just to see the differences with no luck. Are there any mods to change my character to give it a better chance?
I've tried after a bunch of man up and estro too so.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
faux cow has not been added yet. Its still in development, and from what i've seen New Canada is higher on the priority list.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I can't really think of any other variants. Unless you actually turn into a farmer and start telling stories of how you were in the war and stole a princess from a sheik.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe an idealized swimmer's physique? A more sophisticated type of jock?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Twink farmhand?

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
New Texas isn't really supposed to cover a huge gamut of archetypes since the whole point is that it steers all of its citizens into a bimbo/macho dichotomy and the variants are wires getting crossed within that framework (due to gene mod interference or simply because the Treatment was only designed to work on humans). So variations would need to make sense considering this.

The amazon and faux cow variants for instance are "misfires" where some aspects intended for the opposite sex get mixed in. Builds that are completely unrelated to the two default ones wouldn't fit into what the place is designed to be.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
New Texas isn't really supposed to cover a huge gamut of archetypes since the whole point is that it steers all of its citizens into a bimbo/macho dichotomy and the variants are wires getting crossed within that framework (due to gene mod interference or simply because the Treatment was only designed to work on humans). So variations would need to make sense considering this.

The amazon and faux cow variants for instance are "misfires" where some aspects intended for the opposite sex get mixed in. Builds that are completely unrelated to the two default ones wouldn't fit into what the place is designed to be.

Thank you for writing what I couldn't be bothered to.

On a more gameplay related note, it would be nice if masculine body changes that don't currently exist were not gated behind a permanent, brain-scrambling TF that a lot of players have issues with.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I once heard something about hell hounds, treated ausars I believe, which didn´t get the cow like features. Or I might be wrong and it was like the horse variant where treated people get more dog like features like ears and cock etc.
Is this currently a possibility? It would be cool if we could get that as a race description.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Thats one option, make a transformation that requires another racial score to activate. Perhaps the hellhound could push the PC's personality to mischievous without granting any speech perks.

Dang, now i really want to see a hellhound option.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I think Nerrasa is a treated Ausar, either that or she just became a muscly dude-bro lady Ausar on her own.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
On a more gameplay related note, it would be nice if masculine body changes that don't currently exist were not gated behind a permanent, brain-scrambling TF that a lot of players have issues with.
I get where you are coming from, but unless we are talking about lots of small general use items, something like that would necessitate writing a non-racial TF that would have some justification for pushing the PC towards a particular archetype. Plus if such item will be decoupled from any sort of mental effects, it can potentially bum out as many people as it will cater to.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nerrasa is a Treated Ausar. The effects of the Treatment on female Ausar was asserted by Savin way back when Fen first came up with it. I don't really care, I just want the D/s content.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I once heard something about hell hounds, treated ausars I believe, which didn´t get the cow like features.

They do. If you give an ausar bull horns then it will look like a demon dog.

Is this currently a possibility? It would be cool if we could get that as a race description.

It's not currently a subrace. I would lump it in under anyone whose canine score is high enough to get in that category and also has at least two horns. "At least" because as I recall Lucifier can give you CoC's weird mess of thorns.

This. Write different items to do different things, don't cram every male body type into the Treatment. It's not hard to write an item that gives you a musclegut if you want one.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
They do. If you give an ausar bull horns then it will look like a demon dog./QUOTE]

That actually makes a lot of sense. By cow features I was thinking more around the legs, ears and tails. I actually forgot about the horns.

It's not currently a subrace. I would lump it in under anyone whose canine score is high enough to get in that category and also has at least two horns. "At least" because as I recall Lucifier can give you CoC's weird mess of thorns.

The prospect of canine score + horns = hellhound also sounds like a cool idea.
And you´re correct about the lucifier giving you a mess of demonic horns.

Edit: Eyy finally managed a double quote. This new posting system is so annoying.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Female Treated Ausar such as Nerrasa are called Hellhounds but don't necessarily have horns.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure Nerrasa (the Uveto vendor) is just a former Huskar from what I remember reading about her. She's not treated, stop spreading misinformation Noob