Escape from paradise

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
With a scowl, Apoc turns and fires at the siren singing towards him. (Do I need to do another will save to resist this new one?)

Second Fishy
AGI = [(5+6)+2AGI-3] = 12

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
[Apoc and Kriv]
The siren hiss as the bullet hit her right in the shoulder before jumping in the water. Apoc and everyone on the deck could the water turning red. A second siren turned it's attention toward Apoc, her spell affecting his, like she was not starting her song but finishing the one her wounded sister sung. {Roll will}
[Rebecca and Ciara]
Both of you could see that the goods were poorly tied up together and the storm was slowly breaking the ropes, they would have to redo the knot if they wanted to prevent everything from getting lose inside the deck... Or you could flee from the danger, but doing so will probably mean many people will get hurt bellow the deck. {Tying the knot will need a str check 12+ to secure the merchandise followed by a 11÷ agi check to redo the knot since you will need to move around a lot with the boat rowing, having no success in either of these checks on a single turn will mean taking a wound, you can only attempt one roll per turn, per character}
[Irvin]
You can feel something slithering along the boat hull, right next to you with your keen sense. You stand near the water so the thing slithering must be underwater.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApocMora

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[9]
Again, he looks towards the siren, blinking. "Why are we killing them again...?" He asks, raising an eyebrow as he starts walking towards the railing again. "They just... Want to be... Friends..." He murmurs.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
WIL = [(4+6)+5WIL+2] = 17 (I really hope that was high enough, lol.)
Snarling away the effects of the song, resentful that the most powerful enchantment he has found in life is being used to just wreck ships.

Doubting he could influence the siren herself, Apoc attempts to use hypnosis on the black dragon male to counter her spell. Shouting through the wind and rain.
"Look at me, and understand, those are not friends"

INT = [(5+3)+6INT] = 14

Last edited:

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
{No it's against your def so will+7 Apoc is not able to really enchant you but he can break the sirens hold fully}

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Yay!]

He shakes his head, before snarling loudly. "Fucking fish tailed whores! I'll blow giant bloody holes in them!" He roars, stomping over to a cannon and loading it, before aiming it at the shore and firing it at them.

[What roll for this?]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
[Let's say agi, but you will be able to fire once, so make it count]

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"hum?" Irvin at first thought it must be one of the sirens but he couldn't help but feel like it seemed way bigger. He presses his ear against the hull trying to hear better whatever that was , trying to at least have an idea of how big this thing was.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Ciara judges the weight of the cargo and the state of the knots, and decides that while she doesn't think she will have an easy go of it, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she didn't try something, so she braces herself against the nearest shifting pile, and yells for Rebecca to hurry up with the ropes.

[Strength = ([4+1]+3) = 8 of 12 needed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca rushed over and threw her bodyweight against the pile of cargo. [3+1+3=7 strength] The two of them barely managed to hold the pile of boxes back. "You can't hold this by yourself!" she shouted to Ciara over the din of the storm. Looking up at the loose knots, Rebecca tried to focus her magic on them, attempting to retie the knots with her telekinesis spell. [4+6+4=14 int]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
[Apoc and Kriv]
The cannon ball hit right in a group of sirens blowing them to smithereens, seeing their sisters and brothers being torn apart like this the other sirens jumped from their rocks into the water, fleeing from the scene. The sailors enchanted were brought back to reality and moved back to their position. After a couple of seconds the ship was back in a straight line no longer drifting toward the shore and reefs (Sirens are defeated)

[Rebecca and Ciara]
The two women were able to hold the cargo and Rebecca spell was strong enough to tie the knock back, they would need to tighten the knot manually, but the cargo is no longer a hazard.

[Irvin]
Soon Irvin could feel the thing scratching the hull and the wood crack, it was like the thing was trying to break inside the ship.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Glad for Rebecca's help preventing the cargo from crushing her, Ciara grunts, and shifts over to the ropes, and works on trying them securely.

Agi = [(3+2)+4agi] = 9

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
As Irvin hears the scratching and cracking his eyes widen, he steps back shouting "something is going to break the hull, everyone to the deck, now!" He rushes upstairs with his backpack.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Waaahahahahaaa! How's a giant ball of iron for a meal taste, ya fish freaks!?" He roars, laughing maniacally. "Fishbaaaait!"

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Ciara, upon hearing Irvin's warning from the other room abandons her attempt at securing the cargo, "Rebecca, forget it! Something is breaching the ship's hull, we need to get topside," she takes her own advice, and rushes away from the precarious boxes.

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
Re-slinging his rifle over his back, Apoc grins as the sirens scatter into the water. "Good shot!" Then turns when others start running onto the ships top deck from below. "Why do I doubt you are all up here to celebrate the dragons cannon skills?"

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
"Because we're instead here fleeing from a potential hull breach. Irvin heard something scraping against the bottom of the boat. If I'm going to be knocked into the ocean, I at least don't want to have to deal with escaping a cage filled with water first."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Say what? Something trying to break the hull? Oh well that's wonderful!" He grumbles, before sighing. "Sooo... Who knows how to swim, and who knows how to become fishbait?" He asks, raising an eyebrow .

ApocMora

Jul 25, 2016
Colorado
"Well, either that is the reef already, which I doubt, or more likely, it is something else in the waters out to get us. Not that I find that any better mind you."
Turning to the dragon.
"I prefer the swim option, and have no experience with the fish bait one, so I think I will just stick with what I know best of the two." Apoc replies, holding out the last spare cork flotation vest to the dragon. "And if you are similar, then you may want one of these. By the way, what do I call you besides dragon?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't really need it. Our kind can swim pretty well in water." He says, taking the life vest and tying his axe to it. "Gonna need all my body parts free though... The name's Kriv, by the way. And what do I call you besides shooty dude?" He asks, flashing his teeth in a grin.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
"I guess one could swim in chum, but it would make it hard to see the incoming sharks. If you drown Kriv, I'm taking your axe, since it's at least likely to make it to shore. Still, I'd rather stick to something solid and wooden for as long as possible, if there is something in the water besides rocks, I'd rather not catch it's attention."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You don't have to see the incoming sharks if you're one of them." He says, grinning and holding up both thumbs as he stands.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
The group could hear the sound of wood warping and breaking below them, by the sound of it the hull wasn't fully destroyed, but they could see quite a lot of bubbling coming from the left side of the ship. The captain steered toward the shore while shouting "What is happening!? What is trying to enter the ship!"

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"I have no idea but it is coming from the side, someone would have to jump into the water to find out and I'm not doing that!" He shouts to the capting and grumble to himself "we should have gone for the beach that way we could not only still have a ship but also repair any damage it toke"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While the rest of the group stood around talking, Rebecca looked around for the nearest life boat.