[editors needed] Nilleps' shop

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That doesn't sound like much fun. Hope things will turn out for the better for you.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Hope you get better soon. Take care.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I know I keep posting without much to say but I wanted to ask people what they think of Nillep now that she's "done".

What were your overall thoughts on her?

Was there something she needed that I didn't add?

Would you like to see more content in the future?

Did I make the world a worse place by posting her?

Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Nillep is adorkable.  And provides a fair amount of comic relief.  And she introduces the idea of a cult that worships Steele. 

Personally, i would really be interested in a expansion for her race.  We've been through a lot in the TiTSverse, but a Steele cult would certainly be a new one.  Plus, major opportunity to do good if Steele influence can shove the anti-monogender bigotry.  We've saved a planet from certain destruction.  We've flipped off one of the most powerful pirates in the galaxy.  We've become monarch of an alien kingdom.  Being hailed as the son of god by an alien culture would seem like a suitable addition to the list :)

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Sounds really cool, I like that we can see just how much Victor impacted the galaxy and even some races culture as a whole, sounds like it would be an interesting place for captain Steele to visit, also it just so happens it would be kinda neat be alien Jesus.   :)  

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
What were your overall thoughts on her?

Was there something she needed that I didn't add?

Would you like to see more content in the future?

Did I make the world a worse place by posting her?

Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

Yes.

No.

YES.

NO.

Yes, of course.

Now for the serious part, Nillep turned out nicely. She's adorably weird, a trait I hugely appreciate in females xD , and her race actually adds something interesting to the over-sexed lore. Speaking of over-sexed things, Nillep does not seem to be as over-sexed as some/many other npcs, but she still seems curious about sex and that is a nice touch. I like her a lot and she makes a great, sometimes silly npc.

She could use more scenes, like any great npc would benefit from more scenes. Seriously she currently has enough scenes, but maybe a future update with some kind of friendship score that alters welcomings, opens up more (silly) scenes and the like. Would be great if a rich Steele could rent a proper store for her, with a shower, kaiten sushi and a comfy back-room. I am just tossing out stupid ideas here.

I guess that answers question number three as well.

What abhorrent demon would make you think that? Probably Belphegor or Mammon...

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
First off, thankyou guys for the lovely comments :)
Second, sorry for the huge absence. Still having trouble with medication

So I wanted to give a huge thanks to the "Anonymous" commenter, those are exactly the kind of comments I want to see. Things that'll help the flow of the content.

So I wanted to say that neither Nillep nor me are dead and we hope to work on this till it's game quality

Reactions: alkeiser

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Surprise! I'm not dead and neither is Nillep.
Still been having medical issues so I can't spend as much time here as I like but I have been poking at the doc when I can, figure I'd let people know so they can let me know what they think of the changes and what else they think needs to be changed

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I added a gun I'm working on since I don't want to *continue* flooding the forum with my shit. Any ways I have no idea how to make weapons/armor for the game so please let me know how I have inevitably fucked up.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I like the idea of this race, and I like the character overall. I haven't read through all the sex scenes yet, but the framework of what I did read was solid. To be frank, the next thing you need to do to really improve this is (and I do not mean this as some kind of put-down, I'm being completely sincere) to polish your grammar and spelling skills. You simply need to become more technically proficient. If you are not a native English speaker, you really should be proud of how well you have done so far. If you are a native speaker, there's still no reason to be embarrassed; I have graded many college papers that were far worse than this. You're currently well above average, and I'm sure you'll get better with practice. Most folks aren't even clever or creative enough to create an outline of a story. I'm sure you're just a bit rusty on things like punctuation.

The concept is solid. I really like it. As it stands though, there's a mountain of tiny errors that anyone who hopes to critique this will have to go through before they can even really comment on the structure and style of the writing. I'm doing what I can to help because I really do like this character and race. It's just a bit of a diamond in the rough, and it's going to need some polishing. Just don't get discouraged, and chip away at it a little whenever you get the inclination and opportunity.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Dude you are a fucking saint, I'm going through and making corrections. I seriously can't thank you enough.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So, I'm posting again to first say thank you for the welcome backs.
Also I wanted to ask people for ideas for the PC to deal with when they wake up after drinking from Nilleps bottle.

Also got bored and made this
nil (1).gif

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Waking up in one of Beth's VIP rooms alone.

Waking up in a cafe chair next to off duty Liamme. (friend/lover req)

Nova dragging you back to the ship.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
With the amount of edits I have had to make on the first few pages alone, I would suggest that you go through and do some self-editing first, then call for editors after.
Where are you from if you don't mind my asking? You use phrases like: 'she's absent of a nose', which is making me curious.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
First- Ranma I love you.
As for where I'm from, I'm in Canada but the area I live has alot of different accents.

Reactions: Zavos

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Yep, another reboot for Nillep. I really do plan on finishing this character but you know how life gets in the way.

During this time I've come to few decisions that'll effect some content.
1. I'm gonna remove the sex scene. There's a certain level of quality when it comes to erotic content in fenoxo games and I don't feel like I can meet that. So at present I'll be changing her into a non-sex npc for now and I'll look into commissioning sex scenes for her in the future.
2. I fully plan on expanding her beyond the old shop a few possibilities could be an upgrade to the shop to make it a legit business, deporting her back to her home planet, having her move to a new planet/station, and my personal hope is to make her a crew member at some point.
3. I wouldn't expect another submission to fen anytime soon since I'm in a rather chaotic situation and progress is slow but even if I only make a couple of edits a week I will keep working on it.

Reactions: valk42