DR LASH TACTIC

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
I've just cycled this a few times but you can farm Dr lash MERCENARY ONLY unfortunately. Essentially get the railgun from chaurmine (you need all left perks for Merc well all that actually matter) take cover on first run use rapid fire 3 times (he'll hit you on the 3rd try) and take cover again then boom you win.
Time to farm before this gets patched

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
I don't think it's going to get patched as it's been in the game for as long as i have been playing (I think it's been close to if not over a year since i first played TiTs)

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
Actually, there's a lot of different tactics to farm him. Some guy even found a way to kill him using a stone + charge weapon.

Reactions: Natetheman223

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
This is no longer a challenge, with anyone, but we do need a Lash expac because it feels weird to beat him up and just leave it at that.

Also, there are a dozen threads on this topic, use the search function next time.

Reactions: MosAnted

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Given the state of Dr Lash as a challenge and the amount of money you cam farm in the Zheng Shi mines his existence as an easter egg fight is highly questionable at this point.

Also friendly reminder that Dr. Lash went from forum guides made for specific classes to defeat him to Natetheman223 utterly humiliating Lash with a ROCK. These days, I don't even bother with Lash, he's not even good for a DPS check any more and the money he drops is way too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natetheman223

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Given the state of Dr Lash as a challenge and the amount of money you cam farm in the Zheng Shi mines his existence as an easter egg fight is highly questionable at this point.

Also friendly reminder that Dr. Lash went from forum guides made for specific classes to defeat him to Natetheman223 utterly humiliating Lash with a ROCK. These days, I don't even bother with Lash, he's not even good for a DPS check any more and the money he drops is way too much.
I beat him as a level 8 tech
Im more worried about myrellions quaddomes then lash at this point

Brook

Jul 18, 2017
wait... confuzzled person here.. if you can beat Dr. Lash with a rock... then can you beat him with Tarkus equipment? (aka the shotgun, assault rifle, other things.)

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
wait... confuzzled person here.. if you can beat Dr. Lash with a rock... then can you beat him with Tarkus equipment? (aka the shotgun, assault rifle, other things.)
it depends, can you keep him stunlocked long enough before he kills you?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Probably. But the reason you can beat him with a rock is because Tech's have Charge Weapon. It adds damage based on Intelligence to your melee weapon, and is awesome.

Reactions: ShySquare

Brook

Jul 18, 2017
Probably. But the reason you can beat him with a rock is because Tech's have Charge Weapon. It adds damage based on Intelligence to your melee weapon, and is awesome.
ok, but what about with Merc? as said before with equipment from Tarkus

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
ok, but what about with Merc? as said before with equipment from Tarkus
It depends on your level. Take Cover is good for the Lash fight but relying on Headbutt to stun him is not reliable. The key to beating Lash in a reasonable amount of time before he roasts you is your damage.