unable to enter accupitch labs

ACSB

Aug 14, 2018
for some reason i'm unable to enter the accupitch labs. i've had the collar on for literal RL years now and was always able to before, but when i moved my save over to the javascript version from legacy, it won't let me enter the labs anymore. tried waiting, nothing happens.

Attachments

• Bahli (H) - 6Hrs 45Mins, 5181 Days - Uveto Station, Siretta.json
    858.9 KB · Views: 4

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It is because your character is classified as a naga. If you change your character's leg shape to something that is not a taur or naga, you should be able to gain access.

I've made an edit for the next release that should hopefully make this clear. If your character has visited the AccuPitch Labs before and the character's body has changed since, there will be a disabled button with a tooltip explaining why you can't re-enter. If you use the goo shifting menu on the same tile, you may need to move off the tile and return to it so the button will refresh--the update should hopefully fix this issue as well.

ACSB

Aug 14, 2018
It is because your character is classified as a naga. If you change your character's leg shape to something that is not a taur or naga, you should be able to gain access.

I've made an edit for the next release that should hopefully make this clear. If your character has visited the AccuPitch Labs before and the character's body has changed since, there will be a disabled button with a tooltip explaining why you can't re-enter. If you use the goo shifting menu on the same tile, you may need to move off the tile and return to it so the button will refresh--the update should hopefully fix this issue as well.
OMG thanks so much! it never used to be that way before, so i was VERY confused. (plus as far as I know there was no indicator saying "no nagas allowed" or whatever). on a side-note, why is there a restriction for naga or taur characters? because cheating myself into the position of the lab allows me to talk with belle just fine and access all the options.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
OMG thanks so much! it never used to be that way before, so i was VERY confused. (plus as far as I know there was no indicator saying "no nagas allowed" or whatever). on a side-note, why is there a restriction for naga or taur characters? because cheating myself into the position of the lab allows me to talk with belle just fine and access all the options.
Ah, there never was an indicator--now there will be. There is a comment in the code that says the option will just not appear at all if the character isn't in the valid form (so this includes naga and taur characters). I assume that denial of access was put there as future proofing for the author as to not take those body types into consideration during writing. Cheating yourself into position probably bypassed the block to get in, so that might be why you could access all the choices.