[0.9.098-PUBLIC#4902] Ovilium Egg Size

ghostwriter207

Feb 20, 2024
My Steele drank an Ovilium, got inseminated, I got the message that displays afterwards... and yet she continues to produce exclusively small eggs. No matter how many time I reload the eggs are always small.

ghostwriter207

Feb 20, 2024
I posted this one to the Discord at one point and was told that the person who tested it was able to proc large eggs, but I reloaded a save well over a few dozen times and still only got small eggs every time, despite being inseminated.

Attachments

• Anastacia_F_-_7Hrs_5Mins_267_Days_-_Mhenga_Ara_Ara.json
    712.8 KB · Views: 2

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. Hopefully fixed for the next release.

The main issue was that the (hidden) status effect that tracks Ovilium was prematurely expiring over time instead of sticking around throughout the pregnancy (like it is intended to). This might have been due to a side effect of setting the status effect's timer to fix a different bug of the effect never expiring (so an over-correction of sorts). Now, with some testing, the effect should only expire, be it automatically or via a timer, only if the character no longer has the Ovilium egg pregnancy (basically after laying the eggs). With the status effect sticking around during the pregnancy, the large egg event should now correctly trigger when the character is inseminated while pregnant with Ovilium eggs.

Reactions: valkyr42