Dr Badger's Bimbo Quest Help

TFMaster

So I've tried a couple of times to do this quest but once I go back to Mhen-ga so that I can either Bimbofy Penny or tell her about Dr. Badger's plan it doesn't give me the option. Do you have to have not met Penny and help her with her Zil problem or what?

P.S. I actually did check the Wiki but I could find no help for my problem.

Gilgame Heart

Apr 15, 2016
If you want to bimbo-fy penny you don't have to know her that well, just as long as you're on a normal sex basis (Can be female)  accept the job from Dr. Badger, and you'll have an option to zap Penny.

If you want to tell her about Badger's plan, you get friendly with her then tell her about the plan. Then you have to take the gun to be modified by that doctor who is south of Badger first, THEN you can use it on Dr. Badger.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fur-man

Dec 7, 2015
I got Penny to the point where she thinks beening a bimbo is a fun idear but I zapped the dr but I was wondering if it's possable to zap penny arfter? Or find a driffent way to bimbofie her?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I got Penny to the point where she thinks beening a bimbo is a fun idear but I zapped the dr but I was wondering if it's possable to zap penny arfter? Or find a driffent way to bimbofie her?

Firstly, what with all the foul necromancy going on all over the place? Secondly, Bimbo Ray is written specifically as a one-use quest item, I suppose to prevent people from wanting (and demanding) to zap literally everyone with it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You could always save edit to bimbofy both of them.

Fur-man

Dec 7, 2015
Firstly, what with all the foul necromancy going on all over the place? Secondly, Bimbo Ray is written specifically as a one-use quest item, I suppose to prevent people from wanting (and demanding) to zap literally everyone with it.

thank you now I know

You could always save edit to bimbofy both of them.

they got the save edit system up for TITS now? cool I will go look for it

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
thank you now I know

they got the save edit system up for TITS now? cool I will go look for it

The is an unofficial Save Editor which is based on the CoCEd; official version for backers; lastly, there is editing via .minerva. Use all of those options with care, don't forget to make back-up copies, and don't report issues you'll encounter on edited saves.

Fur-man

Dec 7, 2015
The is an unofficial Save Editor which is based on the CoCEd; official version for backers; lastly, there is editing via .minerva. Use all of those options with care, don't forget to make back-up copies, and don't report issues you'll encounter on edited saves.

You think the official TitsEd will be avable like the official CoCEd will be?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You think the official TitsEd will be avable like the official CoCEd will be?

There is no "official" CoCed. There are currently no plans to release the backers TiTS editor, but I wouldn't rule it out forever.

Chase

May 13, 2016
Nothing official at all, honestly I probably should have gotten the OK before I went off and made it in the first place. But considering the thread hasn't been locked (or worse), I assume its existence is at least tolerable.

Fur-man

Dec 7, 2015
There is no "official" CoCed. There are currently no plans to release the backers TiTS editor, but I wouldn't rule it out forever.

I live in hope

Nothing official at all, honestly I probably should have gotten the OK before I went off and made it in the first place. But considering the thread hasn't been locked (or worse), I assume its existence is at least tolerable.

well.....if you ever experiment you never know

A

Agarunez

I'd prefer to bimbofy everyone I come across in the entire universe. Can this be fixed and corrected to actually be available for people who like to be in control of dumb, busty, giggly, and overly sexed and hyper lustful toys for the player to have fun with?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Wow, this thread doesn't have good luck with actually staying dead.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd prefer to bimbofy everyone I come across in the entire universe. Can this be fixed and corrected to actually be available for people who like to be in control of dumb, busty, giggly, and overly sexed and hyper lustful toys for the player to have fun with?
BEGONE NECRO.