The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... I don't..." He's panting, as if just being this close to Olivia was driving him crazy. "I think I... L-Ah!" He bends his head, sucking at one of her nipples, gently rolling it between his teeth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her breath catches in her throat and her back arcs off the wall, pushing more of her breast toward Alex's open maw. Her arms and legs squeeze tighter around his back as pleasure assaults her body. "Just...ahhh calm down and talk to me!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Argh! I- I can't, dammit! You're driving me crazy! Walking around, talking, your voice, your scent, your mannerisms- Just looking at you laugh is enough for me to want to hug you! What did you do to me?" He groans, suckling on her other nipple, his fingers starting to thrust in and out of her ass and pussy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
she held on to Alex for dear life while a smile spread across her face. She gently lifted his head so he was looking her straight in the eyes. "Well Alex... it seems I made you love me." She then leans in and captures his lips in a kiss while thrusting her hips against his fingers. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-?" Is all he manages to get out before she kisses him. He eagerly returns the kiss, thrusting his fingers into her faster, moaning softly into the kiss. He pulls away after a few seconds. "God, you crazy woman... Look what you went and did!" He murmurs, a brief smile flashing across his face. He reaches down to his pants before unzipping it and fishing his dicks out, lining both with one hole each and sinking slowly in to the hilt, moaning the whole time. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs lightly but that quickly fades to a lewd moan as her ass and pussy are quickly stuffed full of his cocks. She tightens up her holes around him, adding more sensation to his movements and pushing deeper into the kiss while holding onto him. Her own twin members are at full mast and currently stuck between their bodies, resting between their stomachs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex moans as starts to grind back and forth slowly, wanting to enjoy this as much as possible. He keeps kissing her, seemingly lost in his own world, which seems to consist entirely of her. He supports her with one arm as his other reaches down, stroking her dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Grunts and moans are all that flow from her throat as she presses further into the kiss, her tongue at constant war with his. Her pussy and ass remain tight yet welcoming about his dicks and her own cocks throbs and twitch in the embrace of his hand.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out small pants with every thrust into her, picking up the pace. "God, you feel so amazing... I can't even look at you without wanting to hug, kiss, or fuck you!" He murmurs, his forehead pressed to hers, his eyes screwed shut, his breath hot on her lips. "Do you... Do you feel the same way?" He asks hesitantly, his eyes opening a bit and looking at her golden ones. He looks so vulnerable right now...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alex... ahhh... please, not is not... not the right... fuuuuck... time to be asking emotional questions!" Her toes curl against his back as her pleasure builds higher and higher on all fronts. "I'm not... haaa... saying no but... right now just... juust... FUCK ME!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her words are music to his ears. He grunts and picks up the pace, both of fucking her and stroking her dicks, his knots starting to swell. He pants with each thrust, ramming into her. He suddenly pushes his swollen knots into her and continues the fucking, groaning with pleasure.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Two tentacles slide from her genital slit and quickly pushed their way into his ass. Her cocks throbbed in his hand, leaking copious amounts of thick yellow pre cum. Feeling his knot stretch out her holes was exactly what she needed and she suddenly slams into Orgasm, massive waves of cum spraying from her cocks, soaking both Alex and herself in yellow cum while sending surges of the stuff up his ass while copious girl cum leaks onto and around his cock. 

(Can I get a picture of Alex, or something close to him?) 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Ehh... I'll see if I can find one. Not really easy to find a seven foot tall dude with two knotty dicks. :p

He cries out in orgasm as well, slamming into her holes and knotting her for real as he cums, warm ropes shooting into her ass and pussy. He groans, his hand on his slightly swelling belly as it's filled with cum, his dicks twitching inside her as his prostate is rubbed. He pins her to the wall again. "Then when...?" He murmurs, looking at her. She can see the sadness in his eyes that he's trying to hide. He doesn't believe he could ever be loved, it seems. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[then just PM me a detailed description of him please. I don't think I have gotten one yet]

Oliva simply enjoys the feeling of cumming wwhile also being cummed into. She looks at him with tired eyes. "I... I don't know Alex. You are sweet but as you said, I have only had bad luck with guys. Just give me some time to think alright? Preferably without your cocks in both my holes."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His lips twitch in a brief smile. "I... I understand..." He murmurs before kissing her again, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her close, not caring about the cum splattered between their bodies. 

[You did, actually, but probably don't remember. Anyway, I'll send you one.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She breaks off the kiss after a few moments and with a bit of wiggling, gets off his knotted cocks. "I am going to take a shower and think alright. See you soon Alex." She leaves without another word, mind racing at the sudden confession from the big guy. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex just stands there blinking quickly, his still-hard dicks bobbing in the air as he watches her walk off. He just seems more surprised than anything else. Not to mention he's butt naked in a public hallway. He quickly gets dressed and walks off in the other direction waving a half-hearted goodbye over his shoulder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia heads back to her ship and takes a quick shower while throwing her cum soaked suit into the wash. Without getting dressed she walks back into her bedroom and finds the bed still soiled in cum. With a heavy sigh she pulls the sheets off, throws them in the wash, puts new ones on and quickly throws herself onto the clean bed, staring up at the ceiling. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can't help but think about Alex, his confession, and what she was going to do about it. Rina pokes her head through the doorway, then slowly walks up to her and lies down beside her, her head propped up by her elbow. "What happened? You look rather down right now." She murmurs, stroking Olivia's arm. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks over at Rina and smiles at her. "Well, Alex confessed to me and I don't know what to make of it. He is a nice enough guy but... I don't know... for some reason I am hesitant about him. Could be the rough start.....

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uh-oh." Rina says, her eyes wide. "Well... To be honest... I think he's nice. Yeah, you guys got off to a rough start and he hated your guts, but since that time in Brynn's office,– and yes, I saw the video, – he's been more... How do I put this...? Light? He doesn't seem like the entire weight of the world is weighing down on him now. He's more easygoing, and definitely a lot more forgiving. I think he took your words to heart, and is trying to change. For you." She murmurs, rubbing Olivia's belly. "And if you rejected him... It would really hurt him. And then he probably wouldn't ever come near you again." She says, looking her in the eyes. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wow... way to put the weight on my shoulders Rina." She rolled her eyes and sighed deeply. "I get it, he is trying to change but... Ugh, I don't know! I'm conflicted! I have never had someone just confess to me like that before! It's weird and different!" She pouts and her hair wiggled around in frustration. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So? Weird and different doesn't always mean it's bad!" Rina says, poking her stomach. "The guy loves you. It's pretty obvious, the way he keeps grinning every time you're around."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What about you Rina? I thought you were crushing on him. You don't see this as some sort of betrayal?" She reaches out and pulls Rina into a hug. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see it as a bargain! If he gets into a relationship with you, I can have sex with him too! And I wasn't exactly crushing on him. I just found him super hot." She says, hugging her back and resting her chin on Olivia's breasts, looking up at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs and gives her ass a slap. "You are such a slut Rina." She hugs her tighter and enjoys her warmth for a minute. "I guess there is no reason to not give him a chance right?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She shakes her head. "Nope. No reason!" She kisses Olivia on the cheek, hugging her tighter, burrowing her face in between her breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
An evil smile crosses her face and while Rina can't see, she quickly brings her tentacle hair down to Rina's neck, robbing her of her ability to move. "I have such a fun idea Rina!" She pushes the now limp girl away and slides her up on the bed, she rolls her over onto her back and lits her legs up so her feet are above her head, and by extension, her ass and pussy on full display! "Now you just stay right there, not like you could move, and I will be right back!" She laughs and grabs a bath robe before head back out and looking for Alex.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? Heeeeeeyyyy!!!" She whines, her limp body failing to follow her commands and chase after Olivia. 

Checking her map, she sees Alex at the north end of the base. Following the map to him, she comes out into a large, clear, dome like structure that allowed for a full view of the ocean. Alex is sitting on a bench in the middle of his room, apparently cleaning his blade. He doesn't seem to have noticed her. 

the_aquarium__2_by_karkajou1993-d4sgqwl.png

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
not wanting to lose a limb to a surprise hug, she calls out to him from across the room. "Hey... Alex. Turn around you big oaf."