Dog of War (for Shinyhappyfitsofrage)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, if you want to leave now, we had better pack some food," said Iona, as she went to her dresser and began re-binding her breasts. "It's a couple days walk from here, and if you don't know your way through the hills it's easy to get lost."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi blinked. "Pack food? Are you joking? There's game everywhere. I can smell it, see tracks. I'm faster than any dog, you know. And I hit much harder. By the shadowy bindings of Fenrir, if I ever have to pack food to travel, I'll slit my own throat." She grimaced. "Sure is a long history of folk of my ilk being bound by the Aesir." She shook her head. Even if Fenrir was a gross wolf... he'd been done much the same way as her own mother.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I hope you don't mind if I do," she replied, as she finished dressing.
A few minutes later, Iona was ready to leave. She had packed what seemed like a mountain of food to Gwyllgi, but was just a loaf of bread, and a block of cheese. She paused to feed her sheep before leaving as well, promising them that she'd be back before they knew it. "Okay, ready when you are!" she exclaimed, when she was finally ready.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi stared stupidly at Iona a bit longer than she'd like to admit. Once she finally came to again, she cast mend on the clothing she'd sundered, while trying to digest what she was hearing. "You're a strong willed one, aren't you? I'm on the wrong side of Gods, girl. Is that really something you want to throw yourself into the path of? A thunderstrike could fall upon me at any time, or a meteor, and I'd be hard pressed to do anything to protect you. Hells, a real battle inwhich I let loose could leave miles of scorched earth, and I do expect violence. I... honestly, I don't want you getting caught up in that. I would not be happy to see you hurt or killed because of my burdens." Her ears were low, as though she saw the prospect as practically unavoidable... yet, she wasn't the type to try to dictate the destiny of another. She didn't like being told what to do... and she didn't tell others what to do. One's destiny was theirs to choose.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whoa there, Doomandgloom, I'm just offering to show you to his house," said Iona. "Once you're there, I'm sure you can find your own way on this little quest of yours."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi breathed an audible sigh of relief at that. "Good, good. I'd be glad for the company. You should have said so, instead of packing a bag." She'd hip check Iona, gently. "But, yeah... this is probably going to be a long, long journey, ultimately. I hope I get to look like myself for most of it." She sighed. Not that it would win her friends among humans, but she was a 'true to herself' kinda gal. If people didn't want to accept her, she was fine with it, and could throat punch most of them anyway.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
They set off that day, and true to her word, Iona took a winding rout through the hills that surely would have had Gwyllgi going in circles for days, maybe even weeks. But, a day and a half later, the two came upon a large stone dwelling nestled between two trees in a small gully. "Well, here we are," proclaimed Iona, as they walk up the foot path to the front door. About halfway up she stopped. "Something's wrong."
The door to the building hung open, and no sounds of life came from within, save for a slight scratching noise, just inside the dark entryway.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Walkies. Something that excited Gwyllgi far too much. She loved traveling with a companion... good company and adventure were everything to her. The walk was an overall dull affair, but brightened for Iona's presence, and Gwyllgi found her guidance was quite helpful. She might be able to find her path in Muspelheim or Nifelheim, but here, she found the place so full of life and noise that it was hard to get her bearings, and remembering distinguishing characteristics between different places. After many hours, filled with small talk and companionable silence at times, they arrived, and Gwyllgi's ears flickered as she came to life with the realization that something was wrong. Iona echoed the words she was thinking, and she waved her back. "Stay here. If I'm attacked, I tend to go full force, and you don't want to be terribly close to me if that happens." She strode forward then, ears cocked, nose twitching as she took in the scents. She made her way into the doorway, letting her vision adjust... vision with power in lower light settings beyond what a human possessed. She pushed open the door, standing there, with her claws extended, hands stretching and neck cracking as she rolled it side to side, loosening up.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The interior was in shambles. Furniture was broken, and overturned. Books, pots, and everything else that used to be on a shelf were on the floor. Crouching in the middle of the main room was what looked like a man, at first, but it's skin was drawn far too tight across its body, and its pallor was a sickly pale blue. It slowly turned when it noticed Gwyllgi's shadow on the wall, and its face was pulled into a tight, wide-eyed smile. A low hiss escaped its mouth, as it drew a rusty short sword from the loincloth that was its only clothing, before it sprang at Gwyllgi.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
It looked undead... and the pale blue of its visage was a powerful hint. Scarcely clothed, yet still wielding a blade, if poorly kept... draugr. Honored dead. She knew of such creatures from her time in Nifelheim... they did not ascend to Valhalla, though many among the living apparently thought they did. The Valkyries only carried away those of legendary power... not every man that fancied himself a warrior. She just snarled as it approached, springing at her with an almost surprisingly agile step. Of course, it was pathetically slow to her. She set her stance and punched the rusted blade in such a manner as to shatter it, then slashed at the draugr with hellfire wreathed claws. It wouldn't even provide her a warm up. A horde of these could be trouble... but one? It was just a zombie.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The draugr (how did you know?) fell to the floor, slain. As Gwyllgi regarded her fallen foe, she almost didn't notice the other two that had been crouching in the corner charge at her. These two were unarmed, one man and one woman, and wore no clothing whatsoever. Strangely, despite one clearly being female, both of the creatures had sizable penises dangling between their legs. They howled as they ran toward her, their faces pulled back in that sinister tight grin.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi blinked at the other two, caught off guard. Not so much by their presences, but more so by their... endowments. It wasn't so odd for them to be fully nude, but their expressions and endowments were odd, and the fact that they didn't come bearing weapons... the society that they came from wasn't chock full of those who fought to kill with their mere fists. She felt they had somewhat... other on their minds.

Which was actually quite a horrifying thought.

"Oh, FUCK THAT."

Gwyllgi darted backwards, and sent a spinning, flaming kick into the face of the male, before stepping back, crouching low and turning around, then thrusting back with both elbows and the full force of her strength into the female... both hits were hard enough to shatter her frail opponents. Or boulders. Especially the second hit. She was grossed out enough not to worry about excessive force and overkill. Some dead things were trying to RAPE her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
When it was over the three creatures lay on the floor quite dead. As Gwyllgi watched, they seemed to collapse in on themselves as they crumbled into dust, leaving little in the way of remains. All was quiet for a moment, before Iona called from outside. "Is it over?"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi's senses were still aimed forward, a rictus snarl on her face. "Yeah, think so. Eww, eww, eww. Two big dicked draugr just rushed me. If I were just a fragile human, I'd have been raped by undead dick. And possibly eaten. Never been quite so glad to NOT be weak." She shook her head. "Fuckin' GROSS." She'd shattered the male's head and seared his neckhole, but the female she'd slammed into a wall hard enough to nearly collapse it, and sent furniture sliding and crashing out of the way, and knocked over a chest of drawers, and half caved in another wall where she'd finally come to a stop, before turning to dust. "I really hope that big dicked horny undead doesn't start becoming a trend. Think your man is still here, Iona?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Big-dicked? Oh, no," said Iona. "Those were not ordinary draugr, they were servants of Tadeas; an evil gorynych who lives in the mire not far from here.
Before she could explain further, a slight rustling caught both their attention. Iona wrapped her arms around Gwyllgi in fright, as a half-buried closest began to tremble, and shake from the inside.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi blinked. The name meant nothing to her. "A gorynych... ah... that is a dragon, yes? Three headed?" Garmr had taught her of the children of Nidhogg, when she was a pup. She frowned at the closet as Iona wrapped her arms around her. "Iona, sweety... you should give me room to move in case it's dangerous..." She could use her eldritch blasts, but it didn't hold the power that her martial techniques did. Still, she'd have to defend Iona one way or another. Her eyes locked on the closet, and she held her hand out, ready to fire a small arsenal of different, lethal abilities.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The closet shook a bit more before, with a loud thud, an old bearded man burst out and onto the floor. He came up in an instant, a cooking pot on his head, and broom in his hand. "Alright, you wretches, let's get this over with! I'll take you all to Hel with m-" he paused as the pot slid up over his eyes and he saw the two of them for the first time. "Oh! It's you Iona," he sighed, as he dropped the broom. "I feared those cretins were still here."
"Stobr!" Iona cried. "Your alright."
"Corse I'm alright. It'll take more than a few draugr to finish me off," he said, with no small amount of false bravado. "Uh, you got a friend with you?"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi almost roasted the man. Almost. Fortunately, she held off of sending a green fireball that would have exploded him into gory, flaming chunks from her outstretched palm, thanks in large part to just how ridiculous his entrance was. She straightened, looking at Iona, and then blinking at the man. This was the mighty wizard? She tilted her head. "I'm Gwyllgi. Iona brought me, and I uh... handled the draugr. With the big... floppy wieners. For some reason." She shivered at the thought. "Got a god's rune on my ass, hoping you can get it off. The rune, I mean." Just to pre empt any jokes about ass fuckery. She was used to living with fire giants.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes, the servants of Tadeas," replied Stobr, as he started to collect himself. "Terrible monsters, driven by unquenchable lust, just like their master. Don't usually come out of the mire though, something must have stirred up the old wyrm." Stobr finished righting himself, and Gwyllgi got a better look at him. He had to be in his sixties, if the bald head and long grey beard were any indication, yet he didn't hunch or use a cane. Rather he seemed as hale and healthy as a man half his age. When Gwyllgi mentioned the rune, his ears actually seemed to twitch. "A god-rune you say?" he asked with a smile. "Well, let's see it!"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi shivered again. "Undead with unquenchable lust. Why? Just... why?" Disgusting. Beyond disgusting. The chains of Brisingr rattled on Gwyllgi as she sighed, and remembered the rune was indeed on her ass. "Yeah, second." She unlaced her pants, then hooked her thumbs under the hems and yanked them down, doing a little half turn. "Not sure if you can see it, as it conceals... my entire identity. But, it's right there, on my ass. What a dick..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, let's see here," said Stobr, pulling out a pair of glasses. "Bend over a bit more, Miss, we need to get a good look at the thing."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi narrowed her eyes at the old man, and sighed, before finding a piece of furniture to brace herself on, and bending over further.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Gwyllgi suddenly felt a tickle on her backside as Stobr began tracing the rune with his fingers. "Yep, this was definitely made by a master. How long ago was it applied?" he asked, as he continued to trace the rune.
A quick glance behind her revealed that, despite the circumstances, Stobr was not messing with her; his demeanor seemed nothing but professional. Iona, on the other hand, was clearly trying to hide a smirk at Gwyllgi's predicament.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi pouted at Iona, before turning back to Stobr. "Recently. Last twenty four hours. Odin basically just smacked my ass, and I found out it was there later. Makes me look like a human. And I'm not. I'm a helhound and a fire giant, daughter of Garmr, and some... fire jotun. I don't know who." She shrugged. Not sure why she was rambling on about it now, either.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really?... That's all it did to you?" he asked, warily. Suddenly, his finger slipped below the hem of her pants to poke at Gwyllgi's balls. "These don't exactly look normal on a woman," he said, dryly.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi stiffened as he poked her balls. "That's all, as far as I can tell, chief. Those have been there since I was born."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, that's all I need," said Stobr. "Pull your pants up, we have work to do," he instructed, as he picked up an old book off the floor, and began paging through it. "Now, fortunately, this thing can be removed, but we'll need some very special ingredients to make a paste to wash it off. First and foremost, there's the shell of a giant snail. Then there is the fire of a red bull. The milk of a young maiden. And finally, the seed of a hell-hound. Those last two should be easy," he said, glancing between Iona and Gwyllgi.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi blinked, staring stupidly once he was done rattling off the ingredients list. "Whelp. Didn't know my balls contained precious alchemical reagents, or whatever." Magic, alchemy, she didn't know how any of that crap worked, and it was all the same hocus pocus to her. Both did potions, right? "Well, where do we find giant snails and red bulls? Do those bulls exist in Muspelheim? Sound like a Muspelheim thing. I wouldn't mind going back there." She scratched her chin, thinking about it. Then, another thought occurred to her. "And who the fuck's lactating around here?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Iona's face flushed bright red at the question. "Uh, I, I have no idea," she sputtered, as she started to slouch, clearly trying to make her enormous breasts stick out less.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi shrugged, taking Iona at face value. "Well, anyone know where we have a good chance to find giant snails and red bulls? I can squeeze one out if I have to. I guess we'll find a nearby town and see if there are any mother's around for the milk." She frowned. "Oh, wait. Milk of a young maiden. I'm assuming you mean virginal? How the hell do you get milk out of a virgin's tits? Got a spell for that?"