Disco3000

kransch

Jun 20, 2022
is there a way(command code) to enter the disco 3000 event with sera, i somehow cant trigger the travel after i have choosen the outfit i need to wear

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
is there a way(command code) to enter the disco 3000 event with sera, i somehow cant trigger the travel after i have choosen the outfit i need to wear
You mean the game doesn’t let you proceed after the scene you pick the outfit or you can’t start at all?

Spheniscidae

Jul 8, 2022
Figured I would "steal" this thread as I'm having this problem.
Was able to pick outfit and then I got "kicked out" to store. The codex log shows the quest as "☐ Status: Invited, Attending", but obviously I cannot get there again. Tried some rooms in the cheat menu to teleport to, but no luck there

Spheniscidae

Jul 8, 2022
Figured I would "steal" this thread as I'm having this problem.
Was able to pick outfit and then I got "kicked out" to store. The codex log shows the quest as "☐ Status: Invited, Attending", but obviously I cannot get there again. Tried some rooms in the cheat menu to teleport to, but no luck there
Managed to recreate the whole thing.
So it seems like the issue is with the Omnisuit. If you have it equipped when starting the event, it will break. Unequipping it manually before works fine.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Managed to recreate the whole thing.
So it seems like the issue is with the Omnisuit. If you have it equipped when starting the event, it will break. Unequipping it manually before works fine.
Could you stick this in the bug report forum? Thank you.