Defusing the Bomb minigame

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
am i the only one that finds defusing the bomb on tarkus fun? i would genuinely play this as a game in its own. 

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
It's Lights Out, which seems to be a pretty old game. I do wonder if anyone ever had any interest in coding any minigames, like Cavalcade in FoE.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Its need to be randomized after single play-through the pattern becomes to easy.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I do wonder if anyone ever had any interest in coding any minigames, like Cavalcade in FoE.

I still want to do some kind of seedy smuggler station with gambling and stuff that'd be minigame based. Someday. :/

In the meantime, just keep cramming puzzles into quests cuz they're fun.

Reactions: Crablord

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
I once accidentally did the puzzle the wrong way and was one move from forcing the bomb to detonate before realizing my error. "WHOOPS!"

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Doing this is a bad idea because like solitaire, there are configurations which are impossible to win.

Sometimes you just cant win. I'm pretty sure that in black out their always a way to win.

Why are you replaying the mission so often you can detect a pattern?

It only takes once. Then again people in Gensokyo are really good at finding patterns.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Sometimes you just cant win. I'm pretty sure that in black out their always a way to win.

Light's out isn't always solvable, though. THey only way you'd be able to randomize it and still have it always be solvable is by having the game itself play it in reverse up to a certain point.