Deep Cave Faerie Help

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
It's really easy to clear corruption off once you have Bazaar access, since you already said you have Arian.  She can clear a bit once every day.  Also, hit up the forest once you have bazaar access and you will start to encounter Jojo.  He'll also be able to help clear corruption once a day, and after a few visits in the forest will join your camp as a follower.  The gargoyle can clear some each day as well, you find her while doing generic exploration (the type that reveals new areas to explore).  There's also a way to reduce corruption in the mountains with Minerva.

In short, plenty of ways to drop corruption relatively quick and easy once you have Bazaar access.

As for Marble, if you chose to stay addicted then you won't be able to purify her, because that would result in your death and she won't go along with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
It's really easy to clear corruption off once you have Bazaar access, since you already said you have Arian.  She can clear a bit once every day.  Also, hit up the forest once you have bazaar access and you will start to encounter Jojo.  He'll also be able to help clear corruption once a day, and after a few visits in the forest will join your camp as a follower.  The gargoyle can clear some each day as well, you find her while doing generic exploration (the type that reveals new areas to explore).  There's also a way to reduce corruption in the mountains with Minerva.

In short, plenty of ways to drop corruption relatively quick and easy once you have Bazaar access.

Jojo is an attack on sight mouse, and has been so, for about 50 or more in-game days.... Lol. He won't talk no matter. All he says is "You!!" then attacks straight away, lol. I've stopped being hostile toward him, but he aint stopping. xD

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
I take it you raped him...good if you want to go corrupt, not good if you want a character that's more pure.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
I take it you raped him...good if you want to go corrupt, not good if you want a character that's more pure.

I'm hypocritical sooo, he's kinda both (Sort of neutral). Was just bored when I did it though, and I was annoyed a bit by Jojo sooo, revenge! Lol.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Again, read the comment. I stated above that she was one of my lovers, so obviously she's in my camp.

Sorry, sorry.  If I remember correctly, when you interact with her enough, she will look into ways to purify herself. She'll ask for some LaBova and you'll need to take it to Rathazul to purify the item.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
If you have windows, use the CoCEd at this link https://sourceforge.net/projects/coced/ cuz it's the best one. Open the editor and it should find your save file automatically. If your worried about the save, you can save to a file. You can change so many things with the editor, like corruption, physical description, whether or not a place is unlocked, add stats, money, and add items. I admit to using it while I was corrupting Kelt into Kelly.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
If you have windows, use the CoCEd at this link https://sourceforge.net/projects/coced/ cuz it's the best one. Open the editor and it should find your save file automatically. If your worried about the save, you can save to a file. You can change so many things with the editor, like corruption, physical description, whether or not a place is unlocked, add stats, money, and add items. I admit to using it while I was corrupting Kelt into Kelly.

Yeeeaaaahh..... I prefer to play Legit-ly.... [Edited] But thanks anyway. xP

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Without cheating I'd do this... return to the deep cave and use or wake vala (the faerie) repeatedly since it bestows 1 point of corruption each time. That can get you up to 33 really quickly. Then you can roam the plains and get the bazaar. I don't recall how often you have to roam it, but it's pretty regular. Once in, you can go ahead and reduce your corruption. I hope you saved Rebecc and can visit Owca cuz its the fastest way to reduce corruption. Her bath reduces corruption by 2 and the sheeps milk reduces corruption so that's 3 in one go. I get free sheeps milk by helping in the fields but they sell it there too. Havent bought sheeps milk so don't know how much it is. The other purifying items are transformative and cost more. Don't know what that guy in the bazaar sells but hopefully someone can sell the honey or pearl.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Sorry, sorry.  If I remember correctly, when you interact with her enough, she will look into ways to purify herself. She'll ask for some LaBova and you'll need to take it to Rathazul to purify the item.

How many times do I need to interact with her cause I got a Purified LaBova, and I'd certainly like to cure her corruption so she stops corrupting meh, lol.

Without cheating I'd do this... return to the deep cave and use or wake vala (the faerie) repeatedly since it bestows 1 point of corruption each time. That can get you up to 33 really quickly. Then you can roam the plains and get the bazaar. I don't recall how often you have to roam it, but it's pretty regular. Once in, you can go ahead and reduce your corruption. I hope you saved Rebecc and can visit Owca cuz its the fastest way to reduce corruption. Her bath reduces corruption by 2 and the sheeps milk reduces corruption so that's 3 in one go. I get free sheeps milk by helping in the fields but they sell it there too. Havent bought sheeps milk so don't know how much it is. The other purifying items are transformative and cost more. Don't know what that guy in the bazaar sells but hopefully someone can sell the honey or pearl.

Yeah, I saved them. +100 Owca attitude. I'm glad it reduces my corruption by 2, I can reduce it to 0 very quickly. I like it!

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
How many times do I need to interact with her cause I got a Purified LaBova, and I'd certainly like to cure her corruption so she stops corrupting meh, lol.

She should ask for Purified LaBova twice with the second time not being as successful as the first time. Ruthazul should then suggest that Marble get milk from a member of her family and she'll leave for a while until she comes back with her sister.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
She should ask for Purified LaBova twice with the second time not being as successful as the first time. Ruthazul should then suggest that Marble get milk from a member of her family and she'll leave for a while until she comes back with her sister.

Yeah, but she's never asked for it so far... And I've atleast interacted with her around 20 times if not more...

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Addicted, I thought my comment above made it obvious, but guess not.

Yeah, but she's never asked for it so far... And I've atleast interacted with her around 20 times if not more...

You said you were fully addicted to her milk, and thus will never be able to purify her in your current game.  Marble will never bring up the option to be purified, because doing so would cause the death of your character.

When you are first offered the question of whether you want to always drink her milk, you have to choose NO in order to start the addiction recovery path.  Once you are no longer addicted, you get the perk 'marble resistant'.  She then moves into your camp as a lover same as if you became fully addicted.  After enough interaction and several days have gone by, she will then offer the purification speech.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
You said you were fully addicted to her milk, and thus will never be able to purify her in your current game.  Marble will never bring up the option to be purified, because doing so would cause the death of your character.

When you are first offered the question of whether you want to always drink her milk, you have to choose NO in order to start the addiction recovery path.  Once you are no longer addicted, you get the perk 'marble resistant'.  She then moves into your camp as a lover same as if you became fully addicted.  After enough interaction and several days have gone by, she will then offer the purification speech.

Ahhh, kay... Thx, m8.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I just checked the smutasaurus wiki to see if you can find purified honey or the pure pearl in other places than bee maidens or marae. It's only found with bee handmaidens or with marae after the factory's controls have been smashed. However, I did come across a post in the CoC Revamp mod thread concerning a purity philter that can be obtained to use on Vala. Kitteh6660 plans on including it in the next release of the CoC revamp mod. You could wait till then and use your old save and get the philter, free vala, save it again, and then go back to the CoC game if you want.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I'm trying to get pure honey from the Bee in the forest but she never gives me the option to talk.  Is there any other way to get some pure honey?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Only from the bee girl. It's cut off if you've fought her more than 5 times.

Why would you do that? It's more than possible to run into the bee girl 5 times before you even know about Zeta's lair. Can't it be fixed so Rathuzul can purify honey?

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Its just a consequence for choosing to fight her, especially since encountering her at all can be avoided with one of Giacomo's books if you don't want to be egged either.  As for Rathuzul, not likely, and definitely not in the base game at this point.  Your best bet is to either edit that in yourself if you want it or go to to CoC mod and see if someone there will do so, though you'll have other options if you move to the mod as well.  Or just use the save editor.  Should be able to reset your bee girl issue, or just add the honey or pearl to your inventory.