Deep Cave Faerie Help

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
I keep looking around, but have no idea how to fix the mindfucked Faerie, how do I fix her? Can someone please tell me?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Think Pure thoughts, let them flow out of you like honey, pearl colored honey. If you believe hard enough she will be healed.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
And if the answer above wasn't clear enough, you need pure honey from the bee girls in the forest. It is recommended that you don't try and fight her.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Kay thx, m8s. [Edited] I just encountered the Bee girls, but they attack me on sight ;-; Any other ways, or is there a way for me to get them to forgive me/stop attacking me on sight?

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Or the  Pure Pearl you get from Marae for stopping the factory from corrupting the lake near her.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Or the  Pure Pearl you get from Marae for stopping the factory from corrupting the lake near her.

Yeaaaaah, when I was still new, I accidentally corrupted the lake thinking I stopped it, but then later noticed it was the opposite due the encounters I saw..... Who's Marae again? Is it the goddess or that swamp looking lady (I think she's an Anemone or something?)?

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Yeaaaaah, when I was still new, I accidentally corrupted the lake thinking I stopped it, but then later noticed it was the opposite due the encounters I saw..... Who's Marae again? Is it the goddess or that swamp looking lady (I think she's an Anemone or something?)?

It was the Goddess that was connected to the tree on an island near the lake.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Kay thx, m8s. [Edited] I just encountered the Bee girls, but they attack me on sight ;-; Any other ways, or is there a way for me to get them to forgive me/stop attacking me on sight?

When you first encountered the bee girl, don't fight her or else you'll be locked out of getting pure honey from them.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Well she got corrupted, I took the shard though, Marae's Lethicite, could I use that for something?

Rathazul can use the crystal to create a canopy of thorns around the champion's campsite, preventing the imp gangbang night-time encounter.

A piece can be given to the hellhound master in exchange for the Hellfire perk. If player has not used the crystal so far, they also have the option of giving the entire crystal to the hellhound master, leading to a bad end.

If Jojo has been corrupted, the champion can use a piece of the lethicite to mutate Jojo into 'tentacle Jojo'.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Rathazul can use the crystal to create a canopy of thorns around the champion's campsite, preventing the imp gangbang night-time encounter.

A piece can be given to the hellhound master in exchange for the Hellfire perk. If player has not used the crystal so far, they also have the option of giving the entire crystal to the hellhound master, leading to a bad end.

If Jojo has been corrupted, the champion can use a piece of the lethicite to mutate Jojo into 'tentacle Jojo'.

Mhm... I've never gotten the Imp gangbang night-time encounter, and I haven't encountered Rathazul or the Hellhound Master yet. (Yes, ik... I'm progressing slowly... Lol)

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Mhm... I've never gotten the Imp gangbang night-time encounter, and I haven't encountered Rathazul or the Hellhound Master yet. (Yes, ik... I'm progressing slowly... Lol)

You'll encounter Rathazul around the lake. The Hellhound Master will be encountered in the mountains when you look more like a hellhound yourself.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
You'll encounter Rathazul around the lake. The Hellhound Master will be encountered in the mountains when you look more like a hellhound yourself.

Oooh, Rathazul is the rat dude who sells Hair Dyes. Nvm I've encountered him before and just did right now. Apparently he decides to join my camp when I only bought his dyes for the first time... Lol. [edited] Do I even need to give him the Lethicite when I already have guards at the camp? Like Kiha for example, and 202 ant children. (<-- My army xD) Lol. Sorry if I'm incompetent, I'm stil relatively new to CoC.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Sooo, since I can't get Pure Pearl from the Goddess, what am I supposed to do? Just do a new game?

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Sooo, since I can't get Pure Pearl from the Goddess, what am I supposed to do? Just do a new game?

The only ways to heal the fairy were the  Pure Honey and Pure Pearl. If you are locked out of both, then you might be better off starting a new game.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Either that or use the editor to give you a pure pearl. It's not like you wouldn't have had it if you only knew closing the factory down a certain way would net you a pure pearl or that a more peaceful approach regarding encountering bee chicks would grant similar results with another item anyways.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
There's a small chance each day that Benoit in the Bazaar will sell pure honey, iirc.  I know just about everything else shows up in there occasionally.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
I'd suggest using the coc editor and getting either pure honey or pure pearl. The faerie has scenes with Scylla the Nun that are not to be missed. And that's not the only person she has scenes with. If you need any help, just let us know.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
There's a small chance each day that Benoit in the Bazaar will sell pure honey, iirc.  I know just about everything else shows up in there occasionally.

If the bazaar is in the Plains, I can't get in there. The guard keeps saying I'm not ready despite being a lvl 21 with pretty strong equipment...

Number13

Aug 26, 2015

Don't know how I double quoted you. Stupid forums.

If the bazaar is in the Plains, I can't get in there. The guard keeps saying I'm not ready despite being a lvl 21 with pretty strong equipment...

Anyway, you need to have a corruption of....30 or 33 I think to enter the Bazaar for the first time. After that it doesn't matter what your corruption level is.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Don't know how I double quoted you. Stupid forums.

Anyway, you need to have a corruption of....30 or 33 I think to enter the Bazaar for the first time. After that it doesn't matter what your corruption level is.

Great... Now I need to make it past 30 when I've been trying to keep it below 25, lol. I seriously hope this doesn't get anyone in my camp to leave permanently.. Cause I got [Lovers] Amalia, Kiha, Marble, Arian (Female), Phylla, Izma, [Slaves] Latex Goo Girl, [Followers] Ember, Sophie and Rathazul with me... They won't leave if I don't interact with the ones who want me to keep my Corruption below 25, right? Cause if so, I might just need to forget about the Pure Honey in the Bazaar...

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Great... Now I need to make it past 30 when I've been trying to keep it below 25, lol. I seriously hope this doesn't get anyone in my camp to leave permanently.. Cause I got [Lovers] Amalia, Kiha, Marble, Arian (Female), Phylla, Izma, [Slaves] Latex Goo Girl, [Followers] Ember, Sophie and Rathazul with me... They won't leave if I don't interact with the ones who want me to keep my Corruption below 25, right? Cause if so, I might just need to forget about the Pure Honey in the Bazaar...

I think you will be in the clear. Only time lovers will leave is if your corruption is at 65 or higher.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Marble will leave if your corruption reaches 60.

Weeeellll.... I don't really mind Marble, cause her Breast Milk keeps upping my corruption, lol. Btw, is there a way to make her into a slave? Ik were able to rape her 2 times, but any way to turn her into a slave? Cause after I beat the game with this char, think il go with corrupt hero.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Weeeellll.... I don't really mind Marble, cause her Breast Milk keeps upping my corruption, lol. Btw, is there a way to make her into a slave? Ik were able to rape her 2 times, but any way to turn her into a slave? Cause after I beat the game with this char, think il go with corrupt hero.

You know you can purify Marble so her milk won't raise corruption, right?