Dedicated Sera Thread

Dof

Oct 30, 2017
Btw this system is way too much for a simple information, this kind of thing should just be under "Appearance".

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Btw this system is way too much for a simple information, this kind of thing should just be under "Appearance".
Its a statistic, how many times you've had sex with her and so on. Her pregnancy would of course be a statistic because it also covers how far along she is.
Appearance does eventually describe her pregnancy but that's when she starts showing, a few months down the line.

Dof

Oct 30, 2017
Its a statistic, how many times you've had sex with her and so on. Her pregnancy would of course be a statistic because it also covers how far along she is.
Appearance does eventually describe her pregnancy but that's when she starts showing, a few months down the line.

I understand that, i'm just saying if you want to check quickly you have to go through a lot.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Btw this system is way too much for a simple information, this kind of thing should just be under "Appearance"
It is, when her belly gets its own descriptor she's pregerrs happens practically instantly same with the PC too

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I think it takes a month before she starts "showing" in the appearance description. Up until day 30, you need to check the codex.
Thats for text in her interactions and sleep, her apearance discriptor changes instantly the moment she gets preggo

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Is there a flag I can change so I can see Jardi when I take Sera for walks?
IDK but you had to have had the scene with her before you bought Sera for it to have a chance of proccing

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So, Nonesuch, did you enjoy the Dom Sera Halloween event?

I liked it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

I liked it.

Mr. Moustache was polite enough to send me it before he submitted it. I thought it was good! Wouldn't have allowed it to go ahead if I didn't.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

I liked it.

Im glad you enjoyed it!

Like Nonesuch already said, I sent him the scene in advance to ensure it fits character and quality standards. He even gave me some much needed advice (it was my first piece of content)

My only regret is, that people seemingly dont understand why Sera does this to you. If I ever do another piece of content, I need to do better on that front.

Mr. Moustache was polite enough to send me it before he submitted it. I thought it was good! Wouldn't have allowed it to go ahead if I didn't.

Thank you again for enabling me to add my own humble scene to one of my favorite characters in the game!

Kandrew123

Aug 19, 2016
Are there any plans to give her more accessible vaginal scenes? Right now the only ready way to get them is to have two dicks, but I don't like having to alter my character just to get one scene I like, I already had to do that to fuck Ramis and get anal from Anno.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Are there any plans to give her more accessible vaginal scenes? Right now the only ready way to get them is to have two dicks, but I don't like having to alter my character just to get one scene I like, I already had to do that to fuck Ramis and get anal from Anno.

I'd be over the moon if someone else did this, even by just modifying her existing DP scene so it'll work with one dick, so people would stop bugging me about it. But I've got a hell of a lot of work to get through now so no, it won't be coming from me any time soon.

Out of interest though, what Ramis scene are you talking about?

Bouncer

May 23, 2017
now that there is the option to impregnate sera. how can I go about doing this without going the dp route? I can only cunt tease and buttfuck and tit fuck. I had her dick removed so all she has is a vagina.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
now that there is the option to impregnate sera. how can I go about doing this without going the dp route? I can only cunt tease and buttfuck and tit fuck. I had her dick removed so all she has is a vagina.
Sleep alone and she'll wnat to bunk with you. Chose the cuddle option and there's a chance that she'll wake you up by riding your dick thats the only way beside the DP option to get her preggos'

Kandrew123

Aug 19, 2016
Out of interest though, what Ramis scene are you talking about?
I guess I'd call it the normal scene, where you beat her at arm wrestling and go to the hotel. You can't have actual sex with her if your penis is larger than 11 inches, which is odd for a girl as large as she is.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I guess I'd call it the normal scene, where you beat her at arm wrestling and go to the hotel. You can't have actual sex with her if your penis is larger than 11 inches, which is odd for a girl as large as she is.

I detest the power creep that inevitably ensues in these games. We all decide that a fucking foot long is a totally acceptable size for a penis, so next month someone plonks a herm fur-thing down with a 26 inch todger that anybody can supposedly sit on. What's the point in massive dicks if all it means is that everyone else has to keep bumping up their own sizes so everything stays relative?

I accept that that's my hang-up though, and will bump up Ramis's capacity a bit when I get around to doing her xpac.

Reactions: ScarletteKnight

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
I just want to say Dom Sera is by far one of my favorite, if not the favorite NPC in the game. I know its been said she won't travel with us, which totally makes sense actually, but I do hope there will be more interaction, perhaps using the Subtuner collar in some way or maybe as part of the ship upgrade for some kind of long-distance control, I dunno. I did notice something in the grooming shop involving her on Uveto and that made me SUPER happy.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I detest the power creep that inevitably ensues in these games. We all decide that a fucking foot long is a totally acceptable size for a penis, so next month someone plonks a herm fur-thing down with a 26 inch todger that anybody can supposedly sit on. What's the point in massive dicks if all it means is that everyone else has to keep bumping up their own sizes so everything stays relative?
I was, hilariously enough, slightly more surprised that a big girl like her found that my femboy's 5.5 incher to be a decent size when a fair others called it small, piddly, and even unable to satisfy them :p. A deconstruction of the established 'norm' was a refreshing change of pace when everyone went by taur standards.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
As long as the power creep doesn't hit Tank Kannon levels... my gods.

It is nice that Amazon Ramis has a good range of tastes, as long as it's not too small or too big. And Dom Sera actually thinks a 10 inch dick on Steele is nice(it's not bigger then hers!), I think that's the closest she came to giving my sub Steele a compliment.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yeah the arms race of dick size is really part of the reason that, while i love this game and it's writers, that i feel like Fen really should have started things out with a solid framework of some sort for content writing beyond his content bans. And I say this as someone who regularly double downs on foot and a half long dongs for my Steeles.