Dedicated Sera Thread

SCH333

Jul 31, 2022
Hi I was gonna post this in Bug Reports but this is probably just something I've screwed up lol. So... I don't have the option to talk to Sera. Like none. There is no "Talk" button.
I've gotten her obedience up to full and done just about everything else. So I'm really at my wit's end. It's probably something really obvious I'm missing lol
Untitled.png
Also, great work! I love her character so much! :)

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Hi I was gonna post this in Bug Reports but this is probably just something I've screwed up lol. So... I don't have the option to talk to Sera. Like none. There is no "Talk" button.
I've gotten her obedience up to full and done just about everything else. So I'm really at my wit's end. It's probably something really obvious I'm missing lol

Also, great work! I love her character so much! :)
You still have to activate the last event for Sera, which requires both Steele and Sera to have enough lust without going over enough to get either of them off. Assuming Sera is at no lust, you'll need to cunt tease, deny, masturbate, cunt tease, deny, masturbate, raise your lust to at least 33 but not too high (I would recommend taking a breeders bliss then walking around the ship for the rest), and cunt tease one last time. Keep in mind that if you take more than 3 hours while Sera has high lust she'll masturbate on her own.

SCH333

Jul 31, 2022
THANK. YOU. It took a couple of tries to get working but I finally did. Haha, I knew it was just me being stupid!
You still have to activate the last event for Sera, which requires both Steele and Sera to have enough lust without going over enough to get either of them off. Assuming Sera is at no lust, you'll need to cunt tease, deny, masturbate, cunt tease, deny, masturbate, raise your lust to at least 33 but not too high (I would recommend taking a breeders bliss then walking around the ship for the rest), and cunt tease one last time. Keep in mind that if you take more than 3 hours while Sera has high lust she'll masturbate on her own.