Dead

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I need people to give comments for Nilia and the grow cake and tiny tea and 8-bit. I plan on submmiting these in the next day or two so if there are any last minute advice people can give me it would be greatly appreciated.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
What characters? You seem to have removed all the links. Also what's a "merc transformation shop"? Are you going to let us grow rocket launcher arms?

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
What characters? You seem to have removed all the links. Also what's a "merc transformation shop"? Are you going to let us grow rocket launcher arms?

I removed the links due to a serious need for rework and at present aren't really in a form worth presenting at this time. What I can confirm is that Pyra, my Ausar merc is mostly unchanged. And before the rework Nillia was an angsty comic shop owner.

Regarding the merc transformation shop it would sell items that are intended to make very specific changes like size or strength based items. (Unfortunately no rocket arms)

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm mei97's friend that will be helping her write these characters.

Now I would like to note I have never played a fenoxo game, but after a look through the forums I must know. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm mei97's friend that will be helping her write these characters.

Now I would like to note I have never played a fenoxo game, but after a look through the forums I must know. What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

You've gotten yourself in quite the rambunctious community of deviants.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I removed the links due to a serious need for rework and at present aren't really in a form worth presenting at this time. What I can confirm is that Pyra, my Ausar merc is mostly unchanged. And before the rework Nillia was an angsty comic shop owner.

Regarding the merc transformation shop it would sell items that are intended to make very specific changes like size or strength based items. (Unfortunately no rocket arms)

It might still be helpful to post the old versions of the characters at least so those who haven't seen them before have a good point of reference for what you're talking about. 

Saying the Aursaur Merc is unchanged doesn't clarify much. But that Merc transformation shop sounds fascinating. It's basically a shop that sells TFs to bulk up,  roid out, and grow more imposing eh? Would it be on Tavros? Cause the earlier it's accessible in game the more apealing it would be for folks that like to start up a scrawny character and have them grind/ pay their way to a bigger and stronger form. 

I imagine that shop might also be a godsend for players that are strongly opposed to visiting Nex Texas. (Personally I don't mind the place but I imagine there would be a decent number of folks who'd like a means of bulking up their character without needing to visit the gym on that world.) Alternative acces to the lighting duster would probably alsi be considered cool although its not as much a priority since the salamander long coat is also a thing. It might potentially be worth while to make a third long coat style item the covers another damage type. Or perhaps make some sort of chest undergarment counterpart to the thermal undies?  (Some sort of electricity damage reducing faraday mesh shirt seems like it would apeal to mercs.)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Welcome to the community, if your staying I have only one suggestion... go at your own pace and don't bite off more than you can chew ;)

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Thanks to everybody for the warm welcomes.

side note: the flesh is spongey and bruised but it's still willing

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
So I'd like to apologize for the super slow progress. I've been having some trouble with phiseo and Lee has had a crazy work schedule but I promise we will have something to show off soon.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So Mei recently told me that she doesn't really think she can do this.

it's not an issue of her wanting to give up on the project but a number of seriously bad things have been happening to her so she can't really put anytime into this.

I might poke at this if I can but If anyone would like to use the items that were written feel free  to message me or mei

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Hey guys. I'm sorry to say that I don't think I can work on this anymore due to medical and personal issues. So I'm gonna post the item list and if someone would like to use them message me or Lee (Lee might get back to you faster)