Dead

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
I really like the idea of a shrink and grow item options. It makes it much easier to lose inches without other added effects, it's also a lot better than my utra shake idea which shrinks everything, also like the sticky statue scene but I think there should be a branch there for something like high exhibitionism or libido.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I really like the idea of a shrink and grow item options. It makes it much easier to lose inches without other added effects, it's also a lot better than my utra shake idea which shrinks everything, also like the sticky statue scene but I think there should be a branch there for something like high exhibitionism or libido.

I was thinking of having a scene where the casheir is out and the Pc decides to make some of the others "sticky" with a 50/50 chance that the cashier walks in on them doing it

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I was thinking of having a scene where the casheir is out and the Pc decides to make some of the others "sticky" with a 50/50 chance that the cashier walks in on them doing it

chance based stuff is pretty bleh unless we can repeat the scene. Also what limits are going to be in place for the height changes?

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
height changes will be the min and max that fen and co have put in place. The scene would hopefully be repeatable

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Also, the make'em sticky scene for female exhibitionists would rely on the age old quote

"ANYTHING IS A DILDO IF YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH"

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
height changes will be the min and max that fen and co have put in place. The scene would hopefully be repeatable

What are the maximums anyways? I know height can get to 13' at most if you go goo and save the Poe A event for the extra foot of height.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
What are the maximums anyways? I know height can get to 13' at most if you go goo and save the Poe A event for the extra foot of height.

I think min is aroound 4 or 3 feet, not sure about max

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Goo-morphs can change tallness between 36 and 144 inches (3-12 ft). I guess this should be considered as official limits.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm not so sure if it's official as much as it is just the limits the items we currently have can get us to. Someone needs to pester someone with actual authority on the topic.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
When I flesh this all out a little more i'll go to the pro's, don't want to bug them before it's ready

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
So what kind of content would you guys like to see? (also, 100 posts. yay)

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Just curious but do people actually like this content? And if not, what don't you like? (be honest, I won't cry)

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I like it, and it has promise, but right now there isnt a lot to go on about how this will turn out in the end. Keep working Im sure itll become something great.

(Oh but the figurine part of the shop doc legitimately made me laugh for quite a bit at the hilarity of the scene.) 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Myself, I like the store and the items, especially Solidify (one wants to return to a meatier self after having modelled that Steele!), but I'm not too interested in the characters.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I really have to wonder how the hell you gain 3 feet in height with power armor. I'd a few inches of height if you had really solid boots, but as it stands it's rather drastic.

That said, the PC being able to meet Pyra's fully armored height in regular kit should garner some sort of comment.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I also wanted to say that if anyone wants to work on some stuff for this while she's out im sure she would be really happy for the help

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Hey guys i'm back, I'm gonna work on this whenever I can but I'm warning you guys that progress will be slow for the next while., at present I only have one working hand... and leg...

I would advise not getting hit whille on a bike, it really sucks.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, we're pursuing criminal charges, guy was drunk and made an illegal turn and hit me.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Good that you're charging him, he deserves it and a whole lot more. :mad:  

I hope your recovery goes well, though! It seems like everyone's been having things go wrong lately... :eek:  

Yep, shits been crazy lately. I just hope its gonna be a total 180 and suddenly everyone has good luck

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
So things are going even slower than i thought it would, (turns out its hard to write when you're admitadly a little stoned on pain killers) but I promise that there will be progress at some point.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
So i'm an idiot, I wrote a bunck of stuff for Nilia but it was in the wrong doc, it should all be there now.

So I'm planning finishing Nilia and the shop up and submmiting them soon, Pyra and sex will come after. Anything you guys reccomend adding before final submission?

Also, status is back to being in a lot of pain. I got angry the other day and tried to stand up... Fun Fact: when you have a broken femur don't try to stand, you'll fall and recrack your ribs :'(

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
So i'm an idiot, I wrote a bunck of stuff for Nilia but it was in the wrong doc, it should all be there now.

So I'm planning finishing Nilia and the shop up and submmiting them soon, Pyra and sex will come after. Anything you guys reccomend adding before final submission?

Also, status is back to being in a lot of pain. I got angry the other day and tried to stand up... Fun Fact: when you have a broken femur don't try to stand, you'll fall and recrack your ribs :'(

kotoura_san-03-haruka-funny_face-shock-dread-horror-fear-shaking-blue_with_streaks.jpg