Das Busts

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Others don't seem implemented: for example, while there's a nude HR pic (Jacques00) of Penny with the biggest size of horse cock (reaches his boobs, easily seen-able in-game), the game displays a nude Penny, sans cock.
That one is not missing. You can get it in the game by giving her the last dose of throbb and then giving her the Synthsheath.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
That one is not missing. You can get it in the game by giving her the last dose of throbb and then giving her the Synthsheath.

Mmh... I don't remember the order, but I did let her use Throbb to max, and I did gave her the Synthsheat. Should work too (as a matter of fact, a big dick of Throbb would get covered by the Synthsheat basically being "overwritten", wereas a Synthsheat from zero can get bigger by Throbb, right?)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
... let her use Throbb to max, and I did gave her the Synthsheat. Should work too...
That's exactly what what I said...

Mmh... I don't remember the order, but I did let her use Throbb to max, and I did gave her the Synthsheat. Should work too (as a matter of fact, a big dick of Throbb would get covered by the Synthsheat basically being "overwritten", wereas a Synthsheat from zero can get bigger by Throbb, right?)

Also the fuck are you talking about? Once you give her the Synthsheath she doesn't want to use throbb anymore. So the only way to get the bust with the biggest horsecock is to give her the Synthsheath after the last dose of Throbb.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Also the fuck are you talking about? Once you give her the Synthsheath she doesn't want to use throbb anymore. So the only way to get the bust with the biggest horsecock is to give her the Synthsheath after the last dose of Throbb.

That's why I said "don't remember the order"... I'm not sure if i had her use Throbb first then Synthsheat, or viceversa, but definitely she had both.
But if you say she doesn't takes Throbb after, I remember having her taking Throbb, but the pic is not working, then something is wrong. What should be her dick size (with max Throbb and the Syntdick)?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I know.
I meant the dick size in numbers, so I can check in-game. The base size of the synthsheat is 16" (according to wiki), so with Throbb she should be bigger?
You could always test it out yourself and read the results in the text yourself, but...
If you give her the synthsheath with no throbb it's 16 inches, with 1 dose of throbb it's 12 inches, 2 doses makes a 16 inch horsecock and a 20 inch one if the synthsheath is given after the 3rd and last dose of throbb.

Last edited: