Dark Dog Days (for shiny)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sandy was getting swamped in "puppy love" and she couldn't say she didn't like it either. She was after all, a dog lover herself. Though, she never thought she'd make friend with someone who actually was a demon dog. Any thought of Gigi being a bad girl was being flushed away as she nuzzled, hugged, and licked the farmer-mage. "w-well golly hun, you sure are.... a-affectionate." Sandy breathed, her peen hardening from all this attention. Next thing she knew her legs were opened, her cock bobbing slightly. The purple pup then went for it....

Sandy was gasping as her balls were given the attention they never really got most of the time. She really did struggle to find people that would actually accept the fact that she was packing something a little extra down stairs, so having someone willing and able to please her package... really made her happy. She would flush with color as She took such a big whiff of her earthy sent, she was unused to have a partner so.... kinky and egar. hen the teasing sucks, and licks began, the hard ones really getting her going with throaty moans. Then, with a swirl and a push she was deep in Gwyllgi's throat, her hands placed on her head buy a cute little paw. She'd graon as her peen was freed from the wonderful tunnel that was Gigi's mouth.

She looked down at Gigi, seeing the expression she was giving her as she basically told her to fuck the hell out of her face! Sandy felt the want and need, yes..... yes she would give it to her just on thing first though. "One sec..." she said in a breathy voice. Sandy then pulled off all her clothes as fast as she could she wanted to be buck naked for his! i'd be more fun this way and she'd not make Ashe feel bad about being nude. They'd all be naked together~! Ashe of course was having a rough go of it.... her succubus side was really trying to get her to join in... but she was slowly getting to grips with these urges at least a little. She kept working in the circle, she'd be done with it by the time Sandy came. In the next moment Sandy took Gigi's head in both hand and well...... she gave her what she wanted. She shoved the peen deep and held it there for a moment adjusting to this pleasurable moment before pulling slowly out only to shove back down again, and again.... and again.... each time faster until she was really hammering Gigi's face into her cotch, her moan deep and full of lust. Sandy had a strong, frim, and overall fit body. Very different than Ashe's plush and soft body. Even as she fucked so forcefully into Gigi's mouth she would sometimes find a second to look deep into her eyes and stroke her ears in a very tender sort of way. Eventually, it became too much for hre to bare. "G-Gonna c-cum!", she gasped. "Quick point her to middle of the circle!", Ashe shouted her face glowing with blush.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi did her damndest, and her damndest did indeed pay off. Sandy had to get naked, she was enjoying herself so much, and when it was time for her to blow, Gwyllgi knew there was quite a load on the way. She was a tad upset that she couldn't have it, but they had a job to do, and she'd pull off and move aside when Sandy was ready to cum, helping her point in the right direction. Hopefully, the circle was as good as it needed to be... Sandy was a healthy girl, and Gwyllgi wasn't sure just what kind of succubus they'd summon. It didn't matter too much though, she supposed... if the succubus was uppity, she'd handle it. She'd cling to Sandy's leg after, hugging and rubbing her cheek on her. She liked Sandy.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sandy gave a cry of pure pleasure as her big healthy orbs finally released their load. Her long rob throbbed hard as she came, spewing her cum into the middle of the circle. It was two long spurts, with one little one before she was done, her legs shaking with post orgasm tremors. her girly parts fired off their own little jet two wetting her legs and the ground. Sandy would wobble as she stroked the last bits of cum out of her cock as it slowly softened still quite long even when not erect. "Oh my stars..... I haven't cum like that in ages.... That felt.... so good. Thanks Gigi.....", she said in a breathy voice just before the circle began to glow and the cum began to swirl on the ground. "I-It worked! I-I hope....", Ashe said as she adjusted her glasses and held her blanket close.

Then a portal appeared, this time a hazy, lusty, pink color. the sort of color associated with erect nipples, bulging cock heads, and pink open pussies. There was a sudden but subtle feeling of lust in the air as playful blue glowing eyes would appear in the portal that was on closer inspection was shaped a bit like a cunt.... There was a giggle as a dainty looking hand reached out of the portal a deep red color with bright blue nails. then a sexy thick thighed leg with a built in high heel like claw stepped into view. It's owner teasing everyone twisting it this way and that and wiggling her cute little toes, just in case anyone had a foot fetish. Succubi did try to hit all the bases if they could. the a tall demonic lady made a show of stepping through. Placing her hand hands on her bare hips and jutting out her big jiggling breasts. Not too unlike what Ashe had become but her hips were wider and her waistline more exaggerated. Also her breasts had absolutely no sag at all, gravity didn't seem to be a factor here. Her nipples, lips, and pussy lips were all blue just like her nails. A pair of wing would fan out from her waist unlike Ashe's back mounted ones. she had a sharp teasing grin as she beheld them. cute little glowing blue horns on her head, complemented buy a small blue spaded tail. her eyes were cat like and predatory as if looking for prey. Sandy would yelp as the succubus would look right at her cock and it would suddenly start getting hard again. Her hands would cover it as she fell to her butt. Then the demon lady would look to Ashe, then Gigi with a slightly confused expression then to the circle. "Oh.... this is different...", she said in her unearthly voice. "A good old fasion summoning circle with nice hot cum and everything!", she exclaimed looking quite pleased and wistful. "Devils below, I haven't been summoned this way in ages. It's usually all soul contracts and portals opened by greater demons to do boring stuff."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi giggled. "Keep in mind, we've got insurance." She flexed a bicep, a teasing way to tell the succubus there was a big kid in the room... and to behave. There was a reason they didn't feel the need to bother with any sort of bindings... a portal to the mortal realm with no bindings of any sort was probably something few succubus even had ever experienced, if any. Despite the entrance, Gwyllgi had no way of knowing the real nature and power of the succubus they'd summoned... she could be an average demonic ho, or THE queen of the succubi or one of her princesses and she wouldn't know any different... not that it would matter. If she were the very top dog or one of her daughters, she'd recognize Gwyllgi, and know her to be an equal, at least... otherwise, she was ranked far below Gwyllgi in power and status... and everyone in the Hells knew a small variant hellhound was willing to fight anything and anyone, no matter their relative strength... as such, few without assured victory tended to antagonize the small variant hellhounds. The larger ones might tend to be more powerful... but they were also more evenheaded.

"Ashe wants to ask you some questions. She just found out she's got some o' you in the family tree. Err, your kind, anyway. Are all succubi related? I heard something like that once, but it might have been a sex joke." She'd be sitting on her rump casually next to Sandy, coddling up to her... totally relaxed. She was already scooching into Sandy's lap... probably keeping her new favorite penis close, in a more or less territorial fashion. It was pressed up against her butt, and covered by Gwyllgi's hand too in no time.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The succubus would take but a moment to really look at Gigi, and well she liked what she saw. She would have to respect Gigi as a superior but she was very sexy and very cute. One didn't find hellhounds looking so... yummy in the third circle of the hells where she was from. Honestly she was just glad to be here.... and knew better then to mess with a hellhound. Well, maybe she could mess with her another way.... but maybe not right just now. She also had her eye on the girl that gave her seed for the summoning. what a healthy soul she had.... but it seemed the little pup was showing that this was her cock. Shame, she wanted to taste that.... if the smell she got was anything to go by. Sandy was biting her lip as her cock stiffened slightly on Gwyllgi's butt, the warmth of her pressed against it was... nice.

"Its.... sort of a joke. Er, it's complicated. Anyway!", she said as she turned to look at Ashe. She gave her a scruntaizing expression even as played with one of her own nipples. Ashe was biting her lip have a real rough go of this. lust was running through her at all times now even if it was just a low buzz in her skull. "Oh.... a half succubus? Well now.... that is very rare. usually we just consume seed from either hole...... or well any really...", said the succubus. "Oh You can call me Seena by the way.", she added. Ashe would hold her blanket tightly again. As she tried not to look directly at their hellborn visitor.

Ashe then explained how she was only recently found out that she was part demon, a succubus at that! She expressed her fears to Seena and her hopes that She could help her learn how to look like "herself" again. Seena was well versed in human culture, many well traveled succubi were. They had quite a.... lot more dealings with the mortal realm due to their nature. So that is say she could see the problem here. Seena would tap her chin then conjure a black stool to sit on, then make a show a crossing her legs in a sensual fashion as she took a seat. "Well first off hun, what we're looking at here is the real you I'm sure. This is your natural default state you'll have to accept that to make any progress. The more you push against this the more it's gonna control you and basically make you go sexy crazy. Secoundly: to well look "normal", she said with huge air quotes."You just have to concentrate on that look, It's really that simple", she explained with a wave of her hand. "I'd really hate to just explain things and leave so hows about we practice, Miss hellhound? would you like to help~?", she asked with seductive fluttering eyes.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi thought about the oddity of succubi just eating seed... and how rare it must be for them to reproduce. If so, how DID they generally reproduce? "I, uh... sure. I'll help." She looked back at Sandy, then at Ashe, then at the succubus, confused. "How?" Apparently, Ashe had to focus on the image she wanted to keep. Gwyllgi didn't see how she'd factor into that... and suspected the succubus was just going to suggest they do something sexual for kicks.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Well I figure she'll need some support here, your full of infernal power i can tell. She's only half demon right? She she might not be able to maintain a disguise for long just due to her very nature.", said Seena. She did seem quite smart for someone in her line of "work"..... there could be a story there, but maybe for later though if they summoned her again. She seemed ok... not really dangerous per say, but it was best to keep on eye on girls like, they could be mischievous if nothing else (not that she could really threaten Gigi anyway). She motioned to Ashe, "Now let's take a look at you, can't get all this done if you hide in that blanket~.", she added in teasing tones. Ashe was reluctant but let to fall away.... Seena's small smile would creep wider as she looked Ashe up and down. "Well know.... not bad cutie not bad at all...", she remarked then gave her the come hither gesture with a crooked finger. "So miss hellhound I think we'll start her on focusing on what she want to look like then you gave her a bit of an infernal jump start? Know what I'm getting at here? You ease a some energy into her this should help her matinan the look she wants.", she explained."

However just after she finished talking Gwyllgi heard voices from outside. She may have been in her person mode but her cute doggy ears would pick up voices and footsteps moving around Sandy's farm... and they didn't sound friendly. ".....Demonic essence was detected not far from here.... there must have been a portal opened recently.", said one voice.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
"Sandy, I have an idea."

That was how it started. A few minutes later, and Sandy was walking her dog.... FROM HELL! She was on a leash though, and corgi's were adorable, so she figured Sandy could play it off. "I found this teeny hellhound puppy, and she's a heckin' good girl!" Something like that. She was a corgi pup, tiny and waddling, and burping doggy breath with a little ash. This... this was the demonic presence that struck terror into the men. This. She'd yelp and paw at Sandy's ankle, asking for up after she'd gone poopsies. She went poopsies by hiding her head in a bush, and pooping where her butt could be seen. Because that's how privacy worked, right?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sandy was not sure how she was talked into this silly plan but... here she was! thankfully she had gotten dressed. She didn't wanna go out there with her weiner hanging out. Ashe and Seena would really wonder what Gigi was playing at, they couldn't voice their concerns as the two were quickly out of the door before they could say a thing. Ashe was especially worried. Gigi offhandedly mentioned that some sort of demon hunters or something were outside! She really wished she didn't just do things without her input! She would scramble over to a window in the barn and peek out, Seena over her should looking out with an amused expression.

Sandy said, "Oh howdy there..... just walkin' my er.... magically enhanced dog. Ain't she just darlin'?", she said with a nervous smile. Ahead of her was what looked like a bunch of crimson red armored knights along with a priest. That looked at Sandy and Gigi with confused and suspicious expressions. the priest would screw up his face in disgust at Gigi as she.... thought she had privacy. Meanwhile Sandy tried not to think about how that might have looked if she wasn't in puppy mode.... Sandy would give a nervous giggle and pick the purple pup up as she said, "O-Oh! J-Just the silliest little thing. Am I right?". "Madam, It appears that there is demon activity a foot here or near your farm.", said the bald headed priest as he straightened his white and crimson robes. "O-Oh my stars really?", Sandy quavered, trying to use her current nervousness to make fake fear sound real. "My Lord, the demonic compass is pointing at her.... perhaps SHE is the demon disguised in human form!", said a knight as he held up a strange contraption. It looked like a bright gold and white gyroscope mixed up a with compass. I single bright blue stone acted as the needle and.... it was pointed at Gigi. However the knights seemed to disregard Gigi and think that Sandy was the demon. "What!? Me? No! I'm a mage! I might not look like it but I am I just so happen to like farm work too.", she said with sweat on her brow. "Hmmmmm", the priest said as he looked at the compass. "Take her away for now she could be a demon. We have to thorough you understand my dear. The we'll test you for demonic possession and see if your a demon in disguise.", he explained in a cold pittyless sort of way. "Some tests might be a little painful but you should be fine if your not a demon.", he said to perhaps make it sound like he was being merciful. Knights began to march right up to Sandy. She gasped, "N-Now hold on! I ain't no demon! That things gotta be on the fritz!", as she held Gwyllgi close as the knight suddenly made a grab for Sandy!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi saw that this wasn't working, and huffed, as the idiot humans continued to talk. Then, one moved for Sandy. The growl that emanated from the puppy was otherworldly, loud beyond reckoning, and accompanied by a death threat stare that would make any sensible person shit themselves and run. The puppy was giving them a warning, a chance. One chance. To walk away. If that hand touched Sandy... the man could assume it would be the last thing he ever touched. Sandy was hers. She knew they'd rather not have violence... but she wouldn't hold back when someone tried to take what was hers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Everyone froze from the sound of the growl. It sounded like it was coming from a creature twelve times bigger than Gigi! Sandy was even afraid for a moment but held on to the purple pup defensively. The knights were now quite aware at what the demonic compass was pointing at.... the puppy. The priests eyes when wide then narrowed. "It's not the girl.... its the bloody dog!", he exclaimed. the newer knights were still quaking in their boots, some small lizard part of the brain was begging them to run. "Wh-What do we do sir?", said one of the new recruits. "What do you think!? Where the Violanteen order! We kill demons! We erase their blight in the world and send them back screaming to burning abyss they came from! KILL THEM!", he shouted. The veteran knights then (stupidly) launched an attack! a line of red heavily armored men came running at Sandy and Gigi with blue blazing swords drawn! Sandy backed into the fence and hurriedly began to ready a plant based spell she didn't look like she had enough time the knights were closing in!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
She leaped out of Sandy's arms, as Sandy tried to start a spell, and turned into her humanoid form. She didn't want to gore it up in front of Sandy... a girl had to get a chance to know her, first. She leaped, and kicked a man hard enough in the groin that he might never get to breed, and then uppercut him in the chin hard enough that he'd likely swallow some of his own teeth. He'd live, though. The next man, was slashed along the calve... hard enough that he would be using only one leg for the next several months. She did this fast enough for the rest of them to question what they'd just witnessed. She kicked away another, sending him flying more than thirty feet, and shattering probably half of his ribs and his pelvis. Flames roiled from her eyes, and she stared death at the rest.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
In short order she had downed three heavily armored knights, their armor not seeming to help them in this situation. The anti Demonic enchantments were not holding up, then again she was using raw physical might instead of energy attacks. Aslo she moved at a speed that they'd never seen from any demon. "Son of a... ready the crossbows! I want her full of holes!", Shouted the priest. "I want Holy lance men forwards!", came his second order. A wall of shields and white glowing lances were now advancing on Gigi. "S-Sire are you certain about all this!? We might need to retreat!", said a quaking Knight still kinda green to demon hunting. The priest grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close. "In all my years as a holy priest of the divines I never let one demon slip through my fingers and I'll not start now! Is that understood corporal!?", he growled. "Y-Yes sire....", said the corporal sheepishly.

Meanwhile Sandy finished her big spell! "Leave that pup alone! she's ain't no villain!", Sandy shouted as she held out a green glowing hand. Then a massive vine pierced the ground and a bulb on the tip grew into a drooling, snapping, many toothed maw. It made a screeching sound and and dove its head into the knights grabbing a few and shaking them around. the knights kept up the momentum of their charge and tried to skewer Gigi upon their holy lances.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
This wasn't working. If she wanted to stop them all without having to kill or maim them all, she had to stop that one douchebag... which wasn't too hard. She jumped over their ranks, and delivered a blow to the earth that would put many on their backs, and stagger the rest. Then she was next to the loudmouth priest. She would grab him by the jaw, sticking two fingers in his mouth, heedless of his teeth, and yank him down to put two little claws on either side of his throat. Then she gave a look to the rest of them that said, 'See if I wouldn't.' "You all leave, now. The priest stays, and his second in command. Or. The priest dies, his second in command dies, and then you all die too. I'm trying to be nice, because that's a very nice lady over there, but you're testing the limits of my patience. None of you men were taught how to respect a lady, it seems. Shame on you. Even the lowest demon knows how to respect a lady!" Well, that absolutely wasn't true, but it felt good to say. These guys were douchebags.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sandy had her big biting plant to protect her as Gwyllgi leap right over the charging lancemen. They were gonna spin around and try another go at her but her slam to the ground shook them around and made them fall over. It was the same for the crossbowmen their blots whizzing away in multiple directions as they hit the dirt. The cruel, bald, priest gasped as Gigi was suddenly next to him! his mouth was open about ready to shout something, but her fingers jammed his mouth, his jaw held fast. she would hear a gag and a gurgle as he squirmed in her grip. when the claws came around his throat he was suddenly quite a bit more still strained little sounds escaping him. His eyes were wide and he was suddenly a lot more sweaty. The corporal was on his bottom in the dirt looking on with a mask of terror. He seemed like one of the few that saw how fucked they were from the beginning.

All around her the knights were slowly getting up or would stand stock still. The priest had never fought such a creature, her burning eyes felt like they were burning into his soul. His hands and made very slight movements as if to say "do what says! Do what she says!". "Right right! wh-whatever you say ma'am!", said the poor green corporal. he wasn't a bad guy as such he was just doing what he thought was right, hunting demons.... but he never fought one that tried to end things with such little bloodshed.... it made him question if all demons were bad, the smallest seeds of doubt would take root in his mind. The other knights while enraged that she would handle a priest in such a way nonetheless dropped their weapons, the loss of a priest was something that they simply could not let happen. "Wowie, hun..... you're just stellar....", said Sandy. Meanwhile in the barn Ashe was so incredibly worried! But Gigi showed a surprising amount of tact and power here... it unfortunately made her wet. "such a good girl....", Ashe thought as her hand began to stroke herself again. The succubus giggled, "I don't blame you there such muscle mmmmm~.", as she more openly fingered herself.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi looked back over the men, looking them back and forth for a while as they laid down their weapons. She'd chosen right... their zeal ended at the feet of their leader. "Beware a mob mentality. If you are lemmings, and the lemming in front leaps to his death, so to do you." She'd been told that by a teacher some time back. Felt like the right thing to say. "I'm not gonna ask any of you why you do this, but I'm drawing a line in the sand. You will leave me and mine alone, or we will have conflict. If we have conflict, it will not be my blood spilling. I don't care what your reasons are for doing what you do. I don't know anything about this world. But there are some precious ladies over here, who are important to me. If anyone harms a hair on their heads, I will come for you all, and I will bring hell with me! If you wish to bring men to talk, I'll talk. Don't bring weapons, or I'll fight. At the next sign of aggression, I'll fight. And I won't stop fighting until the fighting is done. That's on you. All of you." She looked down at the priest, and threw him down to the ground. The message was clear... take responsibility, don't be lemmings. One more bolt fired, and they would all pay the price. Hurt what was hers... and she wouldn't stop with them. She'd take what was theirs and burn it to the ground.

She walked off, ignoring them after that. She would go to Sandy's side, to usher her in. She'd given them leave to send a representative to negotiate, if they felt the need to. If they had something to say, they'd have a chance to say it. They now knew the price of aggression, though. Gywllgi wanted to get back to the succubus and Ashe, and was surprised to find them both masturbating. "Whaaa? That succubus must be good, I ain't seen Ashe that excited before!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the priest was left gasping on the ground, shakily bringing himself back onto his feet. The crimson knights were used to demons mocking and jeering at them but they'd never seen one actually.... care about others. she was protecting people close to her apparently. Demons never really seemed to "care" about one another or other people. Most the time they were all selfishness incarnate always thinking about what's theirs and what they can make thiers. Knights tried to shake off these thoughts and ram to the aid of the priest. "Sire wha-what do we do now?", said the young corporal. The priest would cough as he was pulled to his feet. "We need.... to retreat. Now. This is something far above us we must inform the archbishop! We must go with all haste.", he said steadying himself. The knight would take him and quickly file out of Sandy's farm. The young corporal would look back the image of Gigi.... nude and powerful stuck in his mind... he only just now began to think about how she looked... so small... actually kind of cute, but yet somehow so terrifying. "Corporal! Come on we're out of here!", shouted the priest and the boy hurried after them, a hint of red on his cheeks.

Sandy was glad someone like Gigi was helping Ashe, she would protect her. she walked in with Gigi to see Seena and Ashe fingering themselves. Seena was being way more overt about it, meanwhile Ashe was making whining sounds as she tried to resist. Her blanket was off so she was butt naked again. once she saw both sandy and Gigi walk in she squealed and tried to hide behind Seena. The succubus laughed then said, "Oh it wasn't me at all hot stuff.... she got that way looking at you and thinking slutty thoughts about you~."

"N-No I wasn't!", Ashe squeaked. Even Sandy had a chuckle at that, "Oh hun it's fine... we ain't judgin'", Sandy said. "Right you should go ahead and go to ger anyway we are gonna make a link between you to anyway.", Seena said still fingering herself idly.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi did turn to watch them go. The second in command guy didn't seem so bad... but she didn't like the bald one. Here was to hoping this 'archbishop' was less of a total tool. Gwyllgi looked back as she registered what Seena was saying, then a fanged grin came over her face. "Oh, yeah? Just couldn't help yourself, huh?" She'd saunter on over to Ashe, laughing. An ashen hip bumped Ashe's shoulder, and she'd bend down, kissing her cheek. "Well, Ashe is the bestest slave a pooch could ask for, ya know? Of course she wants me. I'm a great master!" It was almost believable too, with that one adorable fang hanging out of her lip, fists on her hips, and floofy tail wagging behind her. "I tried not to stir up more trouble, but it looks like the others are really not liking demons. I wonder who gave us such a bad rep." She shrugged. Oh, well.

She'd sit in Ashe's lap, then. "So, we gotta what? Make a link? Like... a leash?" Her ears perked up and swiveled, fiery eyes blinking innocently.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe would swallow hard as Gigi gave her a teasing little bump and kissed her cheek. She was sitting down arms across her stiff nipples, looking adorably embarrassed and lusty at the same time. it seemed like her arousal was nearly endless. her pretty wings would fold up and her tail would curl. Ashe's gaze would go to very obvious places as Gigi stood there looking cute and cool. Sandy wondered how she'd gotten into a situation like this, being in a barn full of naked girls.... she had to wipe a bit of sweat off her forehead. Ashe didn't stop Gigi from sitting in her lap but it did make her squirm around underneath her, feeling Gigi's bare butt and fluffy tail on her. Seena rolled her eyes at Ashe. "Honey.... you really need to relax stressing isn't going to help. You're part succubus and the sooner the just roll with it the better.", she said after a lick of her own wet fingers. "Now as I was saying, Well... sort like a leash It'll let you influence our new little succubette. You see, from what I'm seeing here; her demonic power is way off balance so she needs help keeping it under control. she's only just unlocked her demonic power from what you've said so i guess it's almost like having a second puberty or something." she giggled again as Ashe blush only deepened. Ashe was had her arms crossed around GigI and was holding her close using her like a security blanket. "But that's where you come in hot stuff, you got oodles of power and all kinds of control and stuff. Succubi can make "leashes" for themselves so that they can get more power if they find themselves a bit lacking... She can teather herself to you and you can be her base, her rock, her foundation. You know she her can get a handle on all this.", she said reclining and making a show of slowly opening her legs and crossing them again. "Also you'll be able to know here she is at all times so you can keep an eye on her. Of course she'll just have to get nice and cozy with you again to sync up you demonic energies, and blah blah blah you know..... she thinks the right way and blam! killer cute collar on her and the ability to change forms.", Seena said with a wave of her hand.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi wiggled in Ashe's lap. "Well, then, what do we do? Talkin' bout it ain't gonna get us nowhere!" Her bushy tail flaffed about behind her, smacking Ashe in the face. "I guess my slave does need a leash. So, don't keep us in suspense, how do I put it on her, huh?!" All thoughts of the priest and his merry gang were forgotten, including the fact that word of her existence was being brought to this archbishop character. Gwyllgi was a very... in the moment kinda girl.