Dark Dog Days (for shiny)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe bit her lip. Oh gosh.... she could feel herself getting hotter subtley. Ashe was very new to sexuality in general. Sure she had masterbated quite a lot.... but that was no substitute. there would be a lot of self discovery going on going forward. Though she was sure of one thing, she was more leaning on the female side of things. Or, perhaps more just general femininity. Girly guys and sexy girls were what turned her on and Gigi just so happened to be very attractive to her though she had yet to say it. She would with as much care and tact as she could take Gigi off of her and set her down. her eyes would stare at Gigi's naked body more than she had before it was obvious that she was getting lusty all over again. She seemed unsure of the whole "few hard fuckings" thing but she'd have to wing it.

Ashe would try to sit with her hands covering her lady bits, but when ever she had her hands on herself she would start to mastrubate or play with her nipples she was forced to keep her hands away, leaving everything exposed. The light caresses of the wind were like little kisses to her skin, her body was extremely sensitive right now. "Ok.... o-ok.... so there's no denying this.... we might need to chill out outside town for a bit.... It'll be like camping. Yeah camping is fun right? Want do you say?", she asked still finding it hard not to caress the hell pup with her eyes.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi blinked at Ashe's behavior. She wasn't really acting like a girl excited about camping... Gwyllgi shoved her face in Ashe's crotch and took a whiff. Yep. "You're still horny! Really horny. Wow. Guess turning succubus all of a sudden will really wind you up, huh?" She idly whipped out her double doggy boners again, and pressed Ashe down onto her back with a paw. She slid up behind her, and put Ashe's head in her lap, pressing one of those boners to her cheek. "Well, if you're succubus horny, just orgasms doesn't really cut it, ya know? You'll be wanting constant stimulation. Even when you're relaxing, like." She'd stroke that cock, and let Ashe soak in the situation, the casualness of it. "I can't keep up with no succubus libido, either. So If I'm jizzing all the time, I'm gonna wear out, see? You either need lots and lots and lots of partners... or... someone's gonna have to professionally tease you like, all the time. Or it kinda makes you go crazy eventually. Like, baby crazy." That was about the extent of Gwyllgi's knowledge about succubi, and there was a good chance some of it was off, or just blatantly wrong. Still, it was better than the all of nothing Ashe knew.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe gasped as Gigi shoved her face right into her private place! She covered her pussy with both hands as her face grew a dark crimson. It was true she was still horny..... even as her hands covered her sex they would rub it gently. She averted her eyes when Gwyllgi's dual peens sprang back into action, Ashe's half demon heart pumping harder at the sight. her breath caught as Gigi pressed her to the ground and placed her head into her slightly fluffy lap, a doggy peen poking at her. Ashe found her eyes riventing to them, the compulsion was too strong. "C-Constant stimulation?!", Ashe exclaimed as that peen was oh so casually stroked in front of her. The thought of "multiple partners" and "professional teasing" really did not put Ashe's mind at ease. She simply did not have enough information..... Demons were not her area of expertise, she was a elemental mage first and foremost.

"I....I.... really need to control this. How am I ever going to get things done... if I feel... like this all the time.", She then couldn't help but lick at Gigi's cock. She tried to master herself but her body wasn't fully under her control. She had to speak between licks... "I think.... ", lick. "We need to...", lick. "speak to a....". Lick, "R-Real succubus!"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi blinked. "Well, uh... a succubus would know lots more about this kinda thing than me, sure. I mean, if you want. It's not a TERRIBLE idea, for a slave." She'd feel her hips jerk every time Ashe slid her tongue along that pulsing, purple doggy rod. "I mean, you're a wizard, right? Demon stuff isn't your specialty, of course. You're not a warlock or anything. I was told that even though it's all magic, it's like... completely different. I don't really get it, but apparently, they're not the same at all. But mages know a lot of lore, right? Read tons of books and stuff? I have a few succubi I can summon, but most of them are airheads. None of the really big names will come to me, none of the smart ones that read big books too, and have lots of cool powers. Not here, anyway. They'd probably come if I invited them from my home."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe had to think on that, yes warlock magic was different. It was very similar to demonic power, fueled by both belief and life force, usually involving a contract of some sort. As she thought about it her mouth would open and she would suck on the tip of the bottom peen of the duo. She would suckle it softly, poor girl unable to help herself. Still even through such things she could still think as demonstrated before but that didn't make it any less embarrassing! She would rub her thighs together as her own spaded tail would play at her pussy, witch would open and close lewdly, trying to grab onto anything. Ashe then remembered something the "dumbass" cult! surely the former master must have some tomes on him and perhaps she could even call back her Imp he was part of the same mini cult. "Call back that master themis g-guy I'm pretty sure he'll have wh-what i need.", Ashe managed to say pulling her mouth off that cock.... but then her head began to push back and make her kiss and suck it again...

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi blinked. That was... a good idea. He was an occultist, even if he probably wasn't a very good one... he was still better than that group of bumbling idiots that had tried to sacrifice Ashe. Gwyllgi nodded, and put up the summon mentally. "He'll be here, soon. Meanwhile..." She shifted her hips above Ashe's head, and started fucking her mouth with her lower cock, while vigorously stroking her higher rod, and slapping Ashe's face with it. Eventually she was just thrusting and grinding her wet dick on Ashe's vulnerable face, riding and fucking her face like a personal toy. Well, she was a succubus... Succubi just did that sort of thing, according to everything Gwyllgi knew.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe was glad to hear he was on his way even if she really didn't like him. She could actually remember him.... he was a failed arch mage with a lust for power and a tendency to use any means necessary to get what he wanted. Themis was kicked out of the guild to because of corruption, and not the demonic kind. It didn't surprise her now that she thought about it... surely he had take forbidden tomes from the guild library being one of the faculty. Even if he was crap at summoning Ashe could at least figure out what she needed to do.

At the sametime however she was getting her face ridden by Gwyllgi, while her other cock would bat at her face an smear on her glasses. She could only moan or grunt her dismay at the pre drooling onto her face and glasses. Her body was forcing this on her her demonic succubus side must have been suppressed for so long that once it was unleashed it was running rampant in her body, She felt like such a dirty slut.... very ashamed at what she had become, but at least it was Gigi that was fucking her, someone she found she uh..... quite liked. Ashe's mouth would suck hard on that peen as if to drain any and all thing that might come out of it. She had to admit however, the puppy's bones weren't bad tasting at all... it was pleasurable just to suck! Her pussy would leak all over as she couldn't help but jam her fingers inside.

The man would appear in short order cursing as he was forced to make his way there. His deep red cloak was gone replaced with a grey hooded one to conceal himself. He would stop rather abruptly once he saw the two girl locked in an oral session. Ashe would make a muffled sort of shout around Gigi's dick as she face grew bright red and her lust skyrocketed at being seen doing something so naughty.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi came at long last... one cock pumping into her mouth, the other making a creamy mess of her face, just as the man turned imp arrived, in his grey cloak. This one... this one had upset Gwyllgi before. He hadn't shown proper fear of her... she wouldn't allow it a second time, not without real punishment, and she conveyed that message in her body language. She was hunched over Ashe's face after that mouth fucking, and slowly pulled her swollen cock up and out of her mouth, leaning forward on her arms... then standing on them, lifting up her torso and back half, doing a hand stand, and folding over double to set her feet on the ground, and lift herself up, in an ungodly display of flexibility, balance, and sheer strength. There wasn't even a slight tremble in her arms... reminding him all too well of her physical power, that of a titan in the body of something so much smaller. She walked up to the imp, as tall as she was, and cocked her head to the side, staring him in the eyes. Hers flashed with purple flame, the flames licking up from the edges.... he might not truly comprehend it, but he was looking at a devil of far greater power than his old master. He would be fortunate if this realization never truly dawned on him.

"Ashe has a use for you, imp. Be grateful." She'd stand aside, arms folded, hip thrust to the side, so that he could approach Ashe... unconcerned with her unkempt state.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe would cum at roughly the same time Gwyllgi did, splashing slightly lavender colored gush to the grass around her. She would quake in post orgasm tremors as Gigi pulled out of her trembling mouth. Did she just get off from being watched? She would lay on the grass, her face covered in slightly flaming purple jizz. Her seed... it was actually quite sweet tasting... like candy. Ashe felt embarrassed to think that she actually really enjoyed the taste just now... She tried to save what dignity she had left by covering herself with her hands, at least this time she wasn't stroking herself. it was also very hard to cover those breasts of hers with just her arm as she sat up panting. There was a low level buzz of lust as she watched Gigi in all her nude glory, move the way she did... she wished she had a rag or something to wipe her face.

The imp-man was stock still in surprise at what he walked in on and carried the same wide eyed expression as the hellpup showed off her strength and grace. he shrank away slightly at her flaming purple gaze. This was both sexually arousing to look at both of them but also terrifying to look at Gigi, he'd still remember how the grund died so easily.... Ashe meanwhile couldn't really play up her mastery over the imp too she still felt so ashamed and exposed. But she did remember why they called him here, "Frist off.... s-stop staring at me!", she barked. witch he obeyed, turning his head unable to not do it. "S-Secondly.... G-Gimme all your forbidden tomes! I know you have some! How else could you get such a stable hell gate.", she commanded as she tried to wipe som flaming purple jizz of her glasses. "Hurry up!". she said now in a sitting position with her legs pulled close to her chest. "Yes master.", he was forced to squeak. He would then hold out his hand as a sort of green pentagram would appear in the air, with that same eerie green glow for before. Then, five black books would appear in a stack on the ground next to him. He looked none to happy about giving up his stash. "Er, Gigi could you hand them here.... I still don't feel up to standing yet.... my legs feel like jelly...", Ashe asked still slightly red in the face.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi looked back at Ashe, then back towards the imp again. She'd give him some room, so he could work his magic... which he seemed to retain, in spite of being an imp. Neat. She hadn't thought about whether he'd still be able to do magic or not... oh, well. Didn't matter much either way... the binding spell was a top tier one, overkill by far. He was never going to break it without Ashe letting him... and she didn't see that happening any time soon. There were five books, and Ashe was basically cowering from her own nudity, so Gwyllgi scooped up the books one by one, and carried them to Ashe. Books didn't interest her much, even the cooler looking ones... they were all just words on the inside, and it was a headache to make sense of them. "Hope these are good for somethin' for ya. Just some smelly books." Or tomes. Big ones were tomes, right? Something like that.

Once he'd summoned the books, she casually shoved him over onto his back, and stepped on his dick. Not really hard enough to hurt him... but her clawed paws would get his attention as she felt it up with her foot. Gwyllgi had a very dominating personality... and this was basically just fidgeting with a toy to her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I'm sure I'll find something in here, succubi aren't the most complicated demons in the hells/abyss from what i've heard...", Ashe said as she took a look at each book in turn until she found the one that looked promising. Oddly enough the things would glow faintly to her and Gigi's touch, they were seemingly infernal artifacts in and of themselves. Perhaps, even more potent in Ashe's hand then they ever would be in the former cult leader. Who speaking of witch, was now on his back with an accompanying yelp. He really was pathetic and fearful now, squirming under her paw. His now curiously bigger donger grew hard under the cloak despite himself. He really didn't say much he looked up to her in the way small frightened rodents did when cornered by a cat. The look in his eyes saying, "Please don't squish me I did what you said please and thank you."

Ashe would keep her legs close to her chest and closed as she quickly flicked through pages with a practiced hand, very used to doing such things. She was after all, a very studious girl. Interestingly the cum on her face was looking like it was.... absorbing..... into the skin. Ashe didn't notice this as her eyes skimmed very quickly back and forth on the pages. This was more her element, well that and elements themselves. She could finally distract her mind from that lust that seemed to be scratching at the very edges of her consciousness.

There was a "Ah!" from Ashe as she took a closer look on a page. The person who wrote this.... human or demon she couldn't be sure.... was very long winded and unnecessarily wordy in their writing, mage texts were far more concise and did read like someone trying very hard to appear intelligent. But, the information was there. A whole page on succubi. It went into some rather extreme detail about their habits, there was even was some... illustrations...... Ashe would blush and quickly turn the page. There it was the way to summon one. There were several levels to summoning depending on how powerful of a succubus you wanted to summon. It wasn't too terribly hard it just required some rather specific things. Thankfully blood wasn't required but er..... semen was. The "stronger" the seed was the more powerful succubus you could summon. After that you just needed the very precise sort of summoning circle on a flat surface.... and POW! Succubus! what you did after that was another story... Ashe would deal with that later. "I've got it Gigi. We just need a nice safe enclosed place to get this going.", Ashe said looking up from the book.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi quickly grew bored as Ashe was reading. Gwyllgi sat on top of the imp, tail slapping at his face with its wagging, and playing with his penis, pumping it idly while she held her chin in her hand. As Ashe read, she even laid down on top of the imp on her belly, her pussy all over his face, and started licking and sucking it. He had no control, here... she did what she wanted, when she wanted to. Then, Ashe found it. "A safe, enclosed space? Umm... how about your room at the mages guild?" There were all sorts of problems with that idea, but it was about all Gwyllgi could think of. She was also laying on top of an imp that might know all sorts of things to help with something like that... but he was probably much more focused on his hard cock which was begging to finish being milked.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the Imp's ock would grow harder and longer as Gigi pull the robe aside to play with it, her puppy pussy right in his face. His cock would throbb and pre would begin to leak as she licked and sucked lengthening, hard, red rod. HE really wanted tio be somewhere else right now but... this felt good. his could grew as hard as it could perhaps he was actually turned on by being dominated. he'd dear not move his hands to grab her butt but he did lick that pussy, timidly, but he did it. Ashe would look up to see what Gigi was doing after hearing a few muffled sounding groans. Then saw her... sucking the imps cock.

"N-N-No we can't go back until I can..... look like regular me again!", Ashe sputtered and turned away not wanting to see this, if she looked to long she'd want to fuck again. Meanwhile the little imp would his rock his hips a little as he lapped at her pussy. He hated this... this.... girl, but he was getting so damable hot right now.... and it was a good pussy he had to admit, only demons had pussy that tasted this good. "A-Actually there's a farm not to far from here.... I think we can use the barn if we're quiet.", Ashe said marking her place and trying not to look at them.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi thought about it, as the imp made some small efforts at licking her, which she didn't seem to even notice, and nodded. It would be hard to march right back up to the mage's tower and all that, with her full demon. "Barn it is. But, come here first. He's about to blow, and you need to keep your strength up." She'd point down at the cock. "You eat cum like food, now... and the more you eat, the stronger you'll be." Her paw kept stroking that throbbing dick, and she massaged his balls with her other hand, getting him ready to cum, and hard. "It'll only take a minute." If that.

She sat up on him then, with a sly smile. She had no cocks on her to be seen, now. She slid her crotch up to his, and stroked his cock like it was her own, pretending it was. "Come on, just pretend it's my fat, red cock. It'll taste better." She jerked it like she was jerking herself off, crooking a finger at Ashe.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe blinked then looked left, then right. Her eyes would then rivet to that cock through some kind of succubus instinct for cock. "B-But... B-But...", she squeaked in protest even as her legs were betraying her one step at a time. her arms witch were covering her nudity were now starting to idly play with her lady parts as she bit her lip and her face grew hot. The Imp, "Tiny", was panting now his cock pulsing with need. He half hoped Gwyllgi would push him inside once she put her pussy near his cock, no such luck though. Ashe looked up to Gigi then back down to the cock her thighs rubbing together. "I... I d-don't wa-wa-wa-", she stuttered, unable to finish her words. She didn't wanna suck his of all peens. she felt the hunger though, it was real enough she would need cum.... she really hoped she didn't have to drain peoples life force. That thankfully had yet to be seen.

despite herself she got down on her knees and tried to keep her eyes on Gigi's face... trying to along with the whole "pretend this my cock" thing. This time she took off her classes and make a little spell to have them float nearby. She really was pretty without those on but she was sort of nearsighted without them... it would help her pretend. She then opened her mouth and timidly put her lips around that red shaft and then had herself slowly hitting on it.... accompanied buy a hiss of breath from the imp. Then her head began to bob up and down in a way that novice like Ashe shouldn't be able too.... succubus instincts probably. Again Ashe was ashamed, despite the little "mmm~!", of pleasure she made from doing this she didn't want to accept it.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi's paw was on the back of her head, shoving her face onto that rod in no time. "You need to keep your strength up. And frankly... I like watching you suck cock. I expect you to drink your juice every day... more than once a day." She slid Ashe's face along that pole, her hips thrusting back and forth like it was her own. "I'm not gonna have the stamina to keep up with your needs on my own, probably. So i'll borrow a cock here, a cock there. And each time, you're gonna pretend it's my big, fat purple doggie dong. Every cock you ever suck or fuck, you're gonna think of me. Got it?" She groaned, and shoved Ashe's face down hard, parking that cock in her throat... and she turned her head, and commanded the imp, "Cum."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe didn't like the sound of any of this! She.... she wasn't some kind of whore! How in the world could she just sucking cocks like it was nothing?! It wasn't noting however... her body had needs now. What would people say about her, seeing her suck at least two cocks a day?! She couldn't handle such disgrace and attention, she as a rather private and introverted girl. There were some girl at the guild were a bit... promniscus.... but none of them sucked as much cock she might have to. Then there was all that business of Gigi commanding that she think of her cock each and every time. All this sounded like a tall order for a girl like Ashe.... who only just now got her cherry popped and who knew little of sexuality on the whole. Still she liked Gigi, and thinking of her cock made this just a little easier for her... sucking the cock a friend was better than a stranger at least to her.

When she gave him the order the squirming, painting, imp blew his load into Ashe's mouth. She made a timid little noise of her own as her cheeks were filled and she qs forced to swallow, Gigi's pushing her all the way down made sure of this. It was a far saltier taste that made her gag a little but at the same time made her suddenly feel full of energy as she drank it down. Like taking a shot of a cheap energy drink. she shuddered as a made a little mess behind herself, her pussy was quite liberal with it's lady juice.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi chuckled as Ashe managed it, but had seen her eyes. "Hey, you're only part succubus, ya know? You might not have full on succubus horniness and needs. We don't know yet. I just wanna be prepared, ok? If you do get a sex demon libido, then, this is the kinda thing you're gonna be doing. Unless, I mean, I take on some succubus bonding stuff so I can keep up, but I dunno how that works. We can ask the summon, I guess." She'd stand up, pulling Ashe up after her. "Now, let's go to that barn, and see what we can learn, hmm?" She all but forgot about the imp, leaving him on the ground... Ashe would give him orders when she felt like it. It wasn't like he wasn't going to appear when summoned, after all.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe might cough a little bit and wipe her mouth. Well that was certainly a thing that happened.... But at least Gigi was there for her, she would help her through this and that gave her comfort. Her glasses would float back to her face with a motion, her only remaining piece of clothes. She may have reflected on the fact that she was butt naked in wilderness.... again! Her luck must be really shooty.... Now being seen would not only be embarrassing but but fearful people might call mages down after her, she'd have to be careful. The imp would lay there with a slightly hazy expression, Ashe's mouth had felt very good on his cock..... Meanwhile Ashe's would take the books she had been using before and held it close to her chest to try and cover her big breasts and nipples then, made the other books float next to her with a simple spell. Right around to their west should be a farm. It supplied the guild with alot of it food and there was bound to be few places where one could hide for short time.

Ashe would lead the way her hips swaying more than they had before as she walked. Her shiny new wings flapping slightly here and there as Ashe tried to feel them out. Her tail would sway sexyily with her big butt she was quite a sight to behold now, full of unearthly beauty. Of crouse Gwyllgi had met full fledged Succubi so that might not be so new to to her. Ashe on the other hand was a different thing altogether. She was... unspoiled..... she felt softer in soul then the bombastic exhibitionists or sly seductresses that the full fledged succubi were. She was something special.

They headed in to the sparse treeline and ended up at the edge of a large cornfield. Distant mooing could be heard and the slight smell of... compost. Yep, farm, found it. "There are a few spells in place to help things grow here if I recall.", Ashe said glad to be there, her feet were a bit tender from walking around bare. She didn't have cute little paw pads on her feet. Then the sound of whistling could be heard coming their way! Ashe acted quickly, pull herself and Gigi behind some bushes. She did not want them to be seen. A rather jovial looking lady in heavy leather pants and tunic came walking by with a hoe (as in the farming implement you pervs). she was very tall and thin perhaps having strong wiry muscle under her clothes. Her face was dirty but rather easy on the eyes, with freckles green eyes and bright orange hair. "Oh... I now her that's Sandy.... she actually a mage too.... did lots of work with plants and magic.", Ashe whispered.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi soon found herself within the confines of a cornfield, yanked aside by Ashe! The world was... so different from the abyss. There was movement in the air, wind, always making sounds, and bugs and birds and farm animals. There were so many colors and sights... and smells. Some more pleasant than others... everything wasn't permeated by sulfur or brimstone, one didn't always taste enough copper on the tongue to think they could be bleeding at any given moment. It was... nice. And then, they were hiding, apparently. Gwyllgi listened as Ashe explained who that was... and leapt out of the cornfield! As a corgi, of course. She yipped merrily, and skipped and hopped, and tripped over herself once, and rubbed up against Sandy's ankles excitedly, tail wagging wildly, and circling Sandy while rubbing all over her. She'd roll over on her back, showing Sandy her belly, and begging with her paws for belly scritches. Ashe might need to hide, but she could go ahead and meet Sandy!

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sandy was surprised too suddenly see a cute little purple puppy run up to her. Her eyes were wide for a second then she looked around to see if she could spot this puppy's owner. "huh.....", she said as she ducked down and began to rub that puppy's tummy. "Well ain't cute as a button.", Sandy said with a giggle. "Where'd you come from little....", she looked down at the puppy's crotch. "Girly.", she asked not really to her because dogs couldn't talk, not normally anyway. Ashe had tried to stop Gigi but she was too fast for her. "No Gigi!", she whispered fearfully. at least she turned into a puppy again... but now what?!

"We can't have a puppy like you wandering around out in the wilds, I'd hate think that somein' might getcha' out here.", she said as she stroked those cute little ears. Crap, crap, crap! What now. "Uh-Uh Sandy! Th-that's my puppy!", Ashe squeaked from behind the bushes. Sandy would look around again then looked closed to where Ashe might have been. "I know that voice... Ashe? Is that you darlin'? Why don'tcha' you come out and let me see ya'! It has been awhile.", she said with a grin. "I.... I can't....", Ashe said meekly. "Why not hun?", she said quizzically, now scritching under Gigi's chin. She then smiled, "Lost some clothes again? It did happen to you a lot if i recall. come on out you ain't got anything I ain't seen before.", she said with a slight chuckle. "I.... I can't! you don't wanna see this!", she squeaked louder.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was by Sandy's feet, tongue lolled out as she got her wondrous scritches. Even underchin scritches!!! Those were awesome! When Ashe started talking to Sandy and Sandy started getting suspicious, well... Gwyllgi sat up, and talked. "Excuse me, miss Sandy, is it? You give wonderful scritches. Ashe is very self conscious right now. She's going through some very unexpected changes. You see, she just found out she has some, *ahem* infernal heritage. Succubus, in fact. It hit her like a teenager being hit with puberty... in many of the same ways too, if you catch my meaning. She's having an awful hard time with it. You're a very nice lady, maybe you could help?" She'd paw at her leg, looking up at her with big, puppy eyes, and a dopey corgi smile. "Why, she acts like she doesn't have a friend in the world she can rely on, she's so afraid! I keep telling her that her friends will see right through her differences, and realize it's still her in there. Right, Sandy?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This took some time to all fall into place in Sandy's head. She wasn't a stupid woman, but there were several things to unpack in her mind. Frist the little puppy had talked! There were spells that allowed for animals to talk for a short time but they only said a few words, greater thinking was above most of them. But this puppy was speaking quite fluently.... Second there was the bit about Ashe being.... part succubus? She had been friends before she left the guild to peruse her passion for plants, eager to see what magic could do for farming. Every so often Ashe would get a sample of her work to taste, all kinds of magically enhanced fruits and vegetables. Though they didn't see each other much they still kept in touch. If anyone would be able to look past her demonic parts it would be Sandy.

Ashe would continue to cower behind the bush, thinking herself a monster to behold now. She didn't what to be seen this way. Sandy would look down at Gwyllgi with a look of both confusion and deep contemplation. "So you can talk.... and you're telling' me that little ol' Ashe's got demon in her...?", she would look to the bush. "I didn't know that was even possible..... and you're still you hun? No hankerin' for doin' no good?", she asked, taking this better than one might expect. "I.... I think so....", Ashe said almost as a whisper. "Come on out Ashe.... I'll help ya' but I wanna see ya frist. I can't help if ya' hide in a bush all day.", she said plainly. She'd asked for the details in a minute. Ashe really didn't want to... would she really accept her... like this? she looked like a whorish demon (that's what she thought in actuality she's quite stunning instead.) She was afraid Sandy would push her away. But, she was right, for good or ill she couldn't stay hiding behind a bush all day. So a timid hand then half of Ashe's face would peek out from behind the bush, her horns and lavender skin now able to be seen. The little slit of her pupil and a bit of one of her wings on display. "Oh dear me.... you ain't kiddin'.", Sandy said her eyes a bit wide but she did her best not to spook Ashe, she was apparently in very sensitive emotional state. She could see it in her eyes. Her animals would give the same hunted look when frightened. "Er, you think you could ease her over here pup?", she said to Gigi.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was borking happily as Sandy spoke. "She's very shy! I'll help!" She dashed into the brush, took a hold of Ashe's tail, and starting growling while yanking her out of the brush... with all the might of a lil' corgi. It wasn't even enough to hurt Ashe's tail, but it might inconvenience or annoy her enough to drag her out. Gwyllgi was about as tactful as a mace. "C'mon, Ashe! She's a nice lady! Ya gotta let her help you!" She let go and borked some more, all excited now. She tripped over herself, and rolled around in the dirt, and ran circles around the girls, borking some more for good measure. She wasn't very helpful, here... but she sure liked having some good company.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe would squeak and her spaded tail would wriggle around in Gigi's grip as she tried to pull her out into view. Now Ashe's jiggly butt came into frame. "G-Gigi! H-Hey! Let go of that! It feel weird if you mess with it!", she meeped as she staggered out of her hiding spot yanking her tail out of her mouth. Then realizing that she was standing out in the open nude in front of Sandy. She would make a little yelp and cover herself in her hands. There she was in all her nude demony glowry, complete with horns, wings and an excotic skin color. Her breast hadn't actually grown much they were already jiggly and soft before she even went succubus, perhaps inherited by whoever her succubus mother was.

Sandy had seen Ashe naked before a few spells here and they had caused a few accidents had stripped her of clothes before. Sandy had always thought Ashe looked good and she was a bit jealous of those fine hips of hers. But now she seemed even more.... attractive, she drew the eyes everywhere and almost seemed to pull you towards her like a sexual magnet. Sandy had to shake her head a little to pull herself together and felt a little guilty as she looked at the look of shame and embarrassment on Ashe's face. "Man.... you really did a number on yourself hun. Come on, tell me what you need We'll talk all about it.", Sandy said as she took a hand carefully took one of Ashe's. She could help but bite her lip as she looked at her. "We.... We need to summon a succubus.... Sandy.", Ashe said not meeting her gaze. "Oh hell... really?", she asked looking between Ashe and her pup. "Oh and who are ya' cutie?", She asked Gigi realizing she'd almost forgotten her.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was still panting, looking between the two, when Sandy asked for her name. "Oh, I'm Gwyllgi. Nice to meet you, Sandy!" She sat down, and scratched her ear with her hind foot, then chewed on it a bit... then chased her tail in a circle. Then, she was a girl, and actually caught her tail... and chewed on it for a minute, too. Realizing her mistake, she looked up at Sandy, blinking. "Oh, I'm a... very rare breed of Corgi." She twiddled her fingers, and looked away, obviously telling a fib. "So, let's go, uh... summon a succubus and stuff so we can ask her questions!" It didn't do to dwell on mistakes.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sandy would look down to notice that what was once a cute puppy was now a naked little girl with puppy like attributes.... and though she was small her assets were sudstanstatial, for her size. "I ain't dreamin' am I?", she thought as she beheld the purple pup. There was now a noticeable tent(!?) in Sandy's pants. It seems she wasn't carrying a bone in her pocket either. "L-Long story Sandy I swear I'll tell you everything later.... i just really need help right now....", Ashe said with begging eyes. "Hold on hun, hold on I ain't sure summin' some demon is a good idea?", she asked taking both her hands turning to look her full in the face. "I.... I don't know.... but I need help.. no one around her knows about succubus powers and i really wanna look normal again! I don't want to be an outcast forever!", Ashe said with an endlessly worried look. "Alright, alright but the second somethin' starts goin' sour I'm pullin' you away ya' hear?", Sandy said pointing at her and made a very valiant effort to not oogle Ashe all over.

Ashe would explain tha Gigi was a hellhound but despite being from... the bad place she was very good to her, she saved her life even! Sandy expressed her gratitude by petting Gigi's head and stroking her ears call her a heckin' good girl, and expressed surprise to find that not all demons were out to kill people. soon they were lead to a barn after Sandy offered Ashe a blanket to wrap herself in. it was such a relief to her. "Oh gods finally.... I don't know how you deal with being nude all the time Gigi I really don't....", Ashe said more to herself. "So the book said We need some mortal semen for the summon..." Ashe said just now remembering that fact. "Where are gonna get that out here. it has to be like "mortal seed" according to the book the.... stronger the uh.... better.", Ashe said turning red all over again. Gigi might once again see that bulge in Sandy's pants.....

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was a heckin' good girl! And she doted on Sandy, happy about ear scritches and praise. Gwyllgi was a sucker for such things. "Ya know I really am a hound, right? I don't wear clothes because I'm a dog. Dog's don't bother with clothes. Well, some small dogs do, with really weird owners. That's not usually by choice though." She listened as Ashe explored their new issues, like getting mortal seed. She gave Sandy's crotch a sniff, since she seemed... yep. "Sandy can help with that." She poked her nose into Sandy's crotch, bumping it with her face. "I can help, too." She'd undo Sandy's pants with dextrous little paws, and free her member, licking and sucking before they'd even started to plan how and where they were going to do a summoning. Gwyllgi was excitable, after all, and liked Sandy. She didn't even stop to consider that maybe Sandy wouldn't be ok with being played with in such a manner...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sandy was saying, "Stands to reason, If ya' have nice soft fur to cover ya here or there, and got ya some kinda internal fire, being all in the natural don't matter too much.", then was about to comment on the "need for seed" when Gwyllgi suddenly was sniffing her private area! She gave a short yelp when her sizable peen was wiped out, already half hard. "Wh-what in sam hill are ya' Eeek!", Sandy shouted as her cock was being pleasured by puppy licks and excited sucks to her quickly hardening shaft. she was around 9ish inches when fully hard, not a bad length for a mortal let alone a girl! her balls were rather heavy too.... she was a rather "healthy" girl, her seed would totally work for this. Sandy after a few surprised moans would hold Gigi back her legs trembling slightly. "Ho-Hold yer horses pup! I... I didn't say you could just.... get in there!", she was blushing now. Ashe had known that Sandy had.... extra bits.... but she didn't know they were so.... big... Her mouth would water, her succubus side eager for a taste. She had to shake her head to clear her thoughts, "Actually... Er... S-Sandy... do you.... do think you could er.... uh.... um... donate some.... for the summon?", AShe asked feel very guilty for putting Sandy on the spot like this.

Sandy took a second her cock throbbing in Gigi's face her hands firmly on her shoulders. "Fine h-hun fine....", she said after an exhale. She would ruffle Gigi's hair, "You are a silly girl ya know that? Give a girl a little warnin' before ya' start diggin' in her pants.", she said aloud. "I mean.... I don't think I would have said no.... if ya asked.", she said so only Gigi could hear. "We gotta get the circle setup first! Can't have her er... releasing too early...", Ashe reminded her as she pulled them both inside and closed the barn doors. Ashe began drawing the summoning circle in the dirt with a stick she was making float, she could be more precise this way. "Sandy we'll need you to... uh....", she began. "Cum?", Sandy supplied. "Yes... that.... in the middle of it when I'm ready so... er Gigi could you keep going now?", she asked feeling really embarrassed, holding her blanket very tightly around her.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Sandy was a rare specimen indeed. Gwyllgi put forth an effort not to look too terribly put out when they made her stop so that they could go to a barn, and Ashe could set about preparing an actual summoning circle, and the other essential components of a summoning. Gwyllgi perked back up quickly enough when Sandy finally invited her to continue, cuddling into her lap, and licking her cheek, and hugging her, and nuzzling her boobs. She... really liked Sandy. "Sandy! Hermaphrodite humans are very rare. Especially earthy, well endowed ones like you! You're a hard worker, yeah? Eat lots of grains, vegetables, and animal products? Lots of organ meats, bone marrow, high in fats? It makes you smell... so, so... so good." She seemed to sigh in happiness. "It makes your cum tasty, too... woman semen, already tastes better than man cum half the time, and you..." She kissed her lips, kissed her neck, wiggled in her lap, and even leaned her head on her shoulder, just holding her. "You are one of the best flavors ever." She slid down between Sandy's legs, prying those legs apart a little, to give her better access.

Then, she whipped Sandy out, and began showing just what she'd learned from succubi in the past. Gwyllgi knew a thing or two about showmanship... and about enjoying an experience. She suckled first one, then the other ball into her mouth, gently tonguing and sucking Sandy's healthy orbs, then buried her nose in Sandy's crotch, that hard cock smushed against her face, just getting a whiff of her musk. She slapped her own cheeks, then her own tongue with Sandy's rather big, girthy cock, sucked on the head teasingly and plopped her lips off of it wetly and loudly, over and over. She licked the underside of Sandy's cockhead, hard, tonguing it, then sucking her tip and swirling her tongue around it, before finally pushing herself forward and seating that cock deep in her throat... nose nuzzling Sandy's crotch once more while she just sat there, swallowing, throat massaging that cock in its passage... she even took Sandy's hands and put them on her head, for ear scritches and bitch handling. When she next pulled off of that cock, she said, "Now, use me! Use me hard. I want you to be really rough... use my face like a toy, ok?" She had the biggest, sauciest, most mischievous smile on her face... it seemed that she really, really wanted what she was asking for, and knew full well what she was getting herself into.