Dark Dog Days (for shiny)

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The man could only slightly shutter in confusion and his cock would actually begin to raise, despite everything. Ashe didn't really know how powerful Gigi was but she was certain that she was small but was compressed with enough power to possibly blow up the whole guild. The guy was well and truly screwed and he knew it. someone who could kill a grund so easily could snap his neck like a brittle twig, he began to sweat. Then things turned to Ashe.... she looked left then right then mouthed "me?" at Gigi her brows furrowing. She was very, very unhappy with this guy. He had betrayed the guild and basically sent her to die. thinking that though make a few purplish electric sparks come off her demon horns, she didn't really notice this. Her normal lightning was blue but that was purple, her demonic energies were already beginning to mix with her magic. Gigi my have to help her with that later....

Outright killing him despite what he had done just didn't seem right.... "Actually.... what if... we turned him into a tiny little imp and made him work for us!", she said a gleam in her eye. This would teach him a lesson he'd never forget and they get some use out of him.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi tapped her chin. "Pretty easy way off for someone that sold you off to be murdered, if you ask me, but it IS practical. Minions are always useful, after all." She was starting to think Ashe was a pretty good choice in a slave... Gwyllgi wasn't a very deep thinker... part of being spoiled and overpowered... so, seeing some tactical savviness in her new slave was reassuring. "Right, then!" She started waving her paws over the man in an entirely unnecessary display. "Hocus pocus, hope I don't lose focus, because if I get this spell wrong, your penis will fill with locusts!" She bit her thumb, then pressed it to his forhead. In truth... she knew no magic, whatsoever, infernal or otherwise. However, she had connections, and one of those connections would actively cast magic for her through her blood to enforce her will now and again. With a smidge of her blood on his forhead, he'd be bound as a minion, and turned into an imp by powerful infernal magic! Bound... to Ashe. Ashe would feel the magic connecting him to her as he changed, enforcing a powerful high tier binding that would never allow him to work against her, directly or indirectly, and force him to obey her every command. If she told him to kill himself... he'd have to obey.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
the man would try to recoil when Gigi touched his head with her blood, still confused by the "magic words" he heard. He would cry out in surprise as he was both bound to Ashe but also his body began to shift and change! He cried out in surprise as he began to shrink in his clothes. Tiny little devil horns grew out of his head, as his skin began to turn red! His voice would become higher and squeakier as as he cried out in terror. soon he was even smaller than Gigi! being just shy of four feet tall. He was too small for his robes now but cowered inside of them as little wings grew on his back and a spaded tail could be see poking out. he was far less "manly" now small and thin. "N-No!" he cried as the powers given to him by his "master" were replaced with the binding to Ashe. Green haze would flow out of him and would fly back into the green portal and it would disappear.

After a long moment of Ashe beholding the much diminished warlock.... now imp. "What's your name?", she asked coldly. "D-Dalsom....", he said automatically he could not not answer any question she posed. "I'm gonna call you Tiny how about that?", she said with a sadistic gleam in her eye.... must be a the bit of demon in her, and well she didn't like this guy... AT ALL. But she was going to use him. He shivered as he was forced to accept the name, he was now Tiny whether he wanted it or not. After a secound or too the mage lights began to turn back on. Ashe would look around briefly as she thought what to do next. "Gigi could you open the window? I think we'll send him on an errand."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was a corgi again, as she watched Tiny come to terms with his new lot in life... or at least, make a paltry attempt at doing so. Then, she was asked to open a window! Gwyllgi ran in circles yipping excitedly, as she tried to figure out where a window was. You wouldn't think such a thing would be so exciting... but it sure got her blood pumping! When she finally picked a direction, she tripped and landed on her little corgi face, then scrambled back up and ran pell mell towards the window. She hopped up on her hind legs and tried to reach the window, but it was too high... and after a moment, she paused, turned into a person again, and opened it, with a rather pained expression on her face. "I am going to hell for that..." She mumbled to herself, not at all amused with her own antics.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe couldn't help but make a tiny giggle at Gwyllgi's antics, in her small pupper form running around excitedly and falling over. it was just too cute.... Ashe then thought. "wait aren't you like.... from there?", with her head slightly tilted. she shook her head, then said, "Ok Tiny I want you in the outskirts of town, your gonna be on lookout duty for a while. If you spot any portals in the forest you come find me, right away.", she commanded. "Also, I want you find me sample of any other demons in the area and bring them to me! Now get out of here!", she barked and the little Imp quivred. He didn't want to but he had to jump out of his too large clothes showing off his nude imp form.... his dick seemed rather impressive now or it could just be big for the body she couldn't be sure... either way he ran and began to fly against his will and big peen flooping around as he flew out the window a look of anguish on his face.

"Good.", Ashe said crossing her arms. "Ok.... so....", she said as she looked around at the remains of the grund. She then took an empty bottle and put some of the grund's smoking hair and flesh inside. "I've got a sample lets get out of here before the dean shows up." As she said that Gigi would notice Ashes horns sparking purple lightning between one another.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi watched as Ashe collected a sample of the pitiful grund. She'd follow along quietly, back in corgi form, little toosh wagging happily with her tail as she walked. That was one unhappy imp they'd let loose... but he was superbly loyal, guaranteed. Ashe seemed pretty collected, and was planning for the future, preparing for things. That was good. Meanwhile, Gwyllgi was walking right next to her, looking up her skirt with an innocent, dull eyed expression, and wondering if she could find something to chew on. Too much time as an itty bitty hound made her... too houndish, sometimes. Gwyllgi did notice something changing in Ashe, though. Her little sparks seemed to be... adjusting, to a new color. Purple lightning... it was pretty, and felt somehow familiar, but Gwyllgi couldn't put her paw on just why that was. Ah, well. She'd follow close to Ashe, waiting for her next chance to get out of corgi form... she was getting tired of having to avoid people like deans, and students, and the like.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
So they would quickly leave the alchemy labs before anyone was the wiser. Looking up her robes she'd see how the tight black pants of hers would really show off that butt and those nice thicc thighs. Gwyllgi might recall a few rare succubi would have similar purplish lightning.... they could shock things with it and it could arouse people and demons alike enough to the point that it was painful.... she might not want to accept it, but Ashe was showing signs of being a half succubus. Soon she might start needing sexual energy or just semen to fuel herself. This stuff might be hard to break to her. She however was unaware of all of this.

"I think it's time for some field work Gigi. I have some experiments going on in the forest anyway. With this sample I just might be able to some more answers. I have some equipment out there that can help.", she said as they made their way down the hall. "Come on we'll use Jimmy's magic carpet, he'll totally let me use it.". She would knock on Jimmy's door but when he didn't answer she opened the door anyway and snatched the blue magic carpet anyway. "He'll let me.... he always does.", she murmured. She then unrolled the rather beautifully embroidered blue little carpet and it began to float just a bit above the ground. She got on and sat cross legged. "Ok Gigi get on.", she said with a little smile, she did so love riding this thing.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi thought back on her succubus acquaintances... they were indeed few. Succubi tended to do their own thing, and so did Gwyllgi. Since no succubus could dominate her, they didn't tend to try, and she found her fun elsewhere. Then, they were stealing somebodies magic carpet! There was a lot going on at once... Gwyllgi thought that this probably wasn't the rug she wanted to be caught peeing on. Gwyllgi didn't really think very much about breaking the news to Ashe... these things tended to happen in their own time, with horrible timing and no worries about it whatsoever... because that was just how Gwyllgi did things. She hopped up on the carpet, walking in a circle before settling down on a compfy enough spot, eager to experience flying. She could jump good, but it wasn't really the same as flying... she was pretty excited about this too.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe let Gigi get comfy on the carpet before she made the carpet raise higher and begin to fly forwards. She would fly into her own room and then after waving her hand open the window and have it shut behind them on it's own. They were now flying! Ashe breathed in that fresh air, it was so nice to be up here away from everyone it made it so much easier to think. "Well you don't have to be a doggy anymore up here no one can see us.", she said as used her mind to guide the carpet. That would mean more nude puppy girl time, witch would be a..... little arousing to look at but, she figured that she probably wanted to be her more "persony" self, cute as her doggo mode was.

They didn't take long to get to the south bound grasslands (they came from the north forest at first). this was where she liked to conduct her elemental experiments as there was a very strong magical field in the area. there were a few trees and lots of long grass bunnies and squirrels could be seen running about.... She set them down gently and had the rug roll itself up and flout under her arm.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was calm on the ride. The world opened up beneath them... and it was beautiful. She was busy soaking up the grandeur and beauty of the world below, and huddled close to Ashe, even as she turned back into a demon girl to make herself a bit taller, so she could see a bit further over the edge of the carpet. Trees like miles of carpet, rivers snaking their way through hills and valleys, homes and farms and towns and fields of flowers and and... there was just so much to see! She slipped an arm around Ashe and leaned against her, purple fur swaying with the wind as her devilish eyes and gleeful smile greeted the world below. "It's so beautiful, Ashe! So beautiful!"

Their destination wasn't terribly far... an open grasslands to the south, past the forests where Ashe seemed to enjoy using the open area for elemental experimentation. Gwyllgi was soon hard at work suppressing the urge to turn into a corgi and comically chase after bunnies and squirrels... but she managed to hold herself back, this time. For now. Instead, she'd cuddle with Ashe a bit. "Ashe! That was wonderful! The world was so far below! I've never flown before! Magic is amazing!" She seemed very excited, and her naked body jiggled and bounced with her excited movements as she described to Ashe what they'd both just experienced.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe would watch Gigi's cute nude body bounce and wiggle, she would bite her lip as her cheeks would grow red. her eyes would dart to her breasts and butt as sparks would fly from her horns again, a possible sign of arousal on her part. she would blink and then say "huh?" Gigi's words going right over her head. it took her a second to realise that she was staring at Gigi's assets and that she was telling her things she just saw, witch was silly... and cute.... she quickly shook her head and said, "A-Anyway! My stuff is right here...", she said as she made a complex motion with her and three large brass and class complicated looking pieces of equipment would appear. "I hid then with illusion magic. Don't want people messing with them", she explained. "I was trying to see if you could actually refill and elemental stone once it was used up. Er maybe this is kinda over you head here... but I was just trying different ways to uh.... put the magic back in them. but for now we're gonna use these magic focusers for something else.", she said as she took out the sample of grund flesh in the jar. "I'm gonna try and trap some of the green demonic essence in a stone! We could possibly use it to close any green gates that show up or.... other stuff!", she said moving to the first device. "Ok when i active this thing I'm not sure what exactly will happen so uh.... if a portal or something opens up be ready."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Putting magic back in rocks was definitely over Gwyllgi's head. Not that she couldn't understand the basic idea... but everything magical was over her head. She didn't even understand why Ashe might want an infernal powered rock until she mentioned gates. "Like a... key? Huh." Or a door slammer... though Gwyllgi didn't have much to fear from infernal portals herself, and didn't see them as scary. Only a handful of things could come through them, at a very improbable chance, that she might be scared of. She was more likely to go hundreds of years without ever seeing such a thing. Still... magic and illusions and whatnot was all well and good, but Gwyllgi was a lazier sort of creature. She yawned, and watched Ashe move on to yet another project... and curled up to nap. She wanted to cuddle, but Ashe was doing magicky stuff, so, oh well. One had to let their slaves do their thing, after all. With stones, and magic, and demon essence, which Gwyllgi was convinced was a holiday fragrance of some sort.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah you go the right idea.", Ashe said as she gave a snap to make her hand start sparking with her usual blue lightning. She would then zap the device to turn it on. The machine in question would remind one of a huge old timey looking microscope made out of brass (very steampunky), and the lower glass platform would raise up to present an empty elemental gem. A thing looking like a slightly burn but clear bit of gemstone. Then, Ashe would would take the sample of the grund noting how "growdy" it smelled, and put it into tube at the top. The machines would work buy pulling any kind of magic around them and focus it into a beam and try to recharge magic stones. Ashe had only gotten minimal success in trying to rewen what is essentially a nonrenewable resource (at least right now). But now she was trying something different. Infernal power was different the raw arachne power.... it could slip into things.... it was somewhat corrupting by its very nature, and had a whole separate set of rules that governed it. To Ashe this was worth a shot, some hell gates were very resistant to being closed when set up right so it might be worth it to be able to shut one down easily. Even if Gigi could puch most demons to bloody pieces it would get problematic if a whole mess of them came swarming out other people and things could get hurt so ashe was taking a preemptive measure here.... she hoped she was anyway.

A beam of green eerie light would shoot down and into the little stone, a sort of backwards way to make a demonic gem for sure. It seemed to be working at first the green power filling up the clear gem, but soon it began to stagnate, the power starting to drain away just as it would fill. "Son of a... fuck I need more upf!", Ashe grunted and then gave the machine another shock but this time.... her lightning was purple! She hadn't known about the purple electricity yet as Gigi had not told her she it for lack of a better word.... came as a shock. "W-What!? Purple!?", Ashe squeaked in confusion, then looked at the machine. Her lightning did seemingly fix the issue at first the gem was suddenly filled with whatever green demonic essence was left but then her own purple power shocked the thing and it caused a portal to tear open right then and there!

"Ooooh shiiit! what did i just dooo!?", Ashe cried as the green tear in the air appeared. Immediately strange demons came flooding out. Ood bat winged creatures that lacked arms and legs or any kind. They had black scaly skin, long tails and snake like heads! They would swarm around in a cacophony of hisses and howls and each was about as long as Gigi was tall give or take a few inches but there was a crap ton of them! Many would spot Ashe dive at her!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Purple lightning... it really did remind Gwyllgi of a good time she'd once had. Her mind drifted, as Ashe's collapsed into a swirling vortex of hellish portals and accidental summonings. Ashe finally noticed her own change in lightning color, as well. Gwyllgi rose, as the portal opened, and walked calmly to Ashe. Purple lightning... what a day that had been. Consumed with happy memories, she found herself somewhat detached from the world around her. She walked past Ashe's steampunk apparatuses, and ignored the big demony things, as she walked straight over to Ashe... then bent Ashe over and started poking her butt with a big doggie donger. If there was a worse situation to suddenly mount up on Ashe, well, Gwyllgi hadn't found it... but she sure didn't seem about to let this opportunity pass. She had a goofy, distant expression on her face, as she started vigorously humping Ashe, without even making sure her dong was buried in her! Demons swarmed... and Gwyllgi was humping her slave, giggling to herself like an idgit.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe was... extremely surprised. She had dived to the ground to avoid the green winged snakes, then had gotten back to her feet ready to cast a few spells. Theses could not be left alone demons couldn't be let loose like this. But, before she could start a cast Gigihad bent her over and was.... HUMPING HER?! Ashe squeaked and looked back to see Gigi with a blissful expression humping her with her purple doggy peen out! However she was only rubbing her with it it hadn't been pushed inside, her pants were still in the way. This was really not the time for such silliness! "G-Gigi! Hey! S-Stop! We have a problem here!", she tried to shout at here over the loud screeches of the air snakes. when it was clear she wasn't getting through to her, Ashe began to charge a spell anyway her hands would crackle with lightning and she would blast snake demons out of the sky. Her shocks would vaporize them, her lightning was no joke when she was serious... even if a puppy girl was humping her butt and making it jiggle delightfully in the tight pants she wore.

She could feel that big member rubbing against her crotch making her blush and her horns spark purple again. The demon horde of snake-bat-whatevers wasn't really smart or anything just attacking anything they saw but a few would launch green fireballs at them witch Ashe would block with a lightning shield using her other hand. She wanted to buck Gigi off of her and focus on the task at hand but somehow.... she really felt aroused by this.... her pussy getting wet in her pants. then her next several blasts came out purple! it would hit some of the snakes and they would pop little snake boners and then vaporize. her horns would spark more violently now and the purple electricity would run across her body. her clothes began to burn in places as a spaded tail would rip right through the seat of her pants!

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi moaned quietly to herself, as she ground her big, hard pupper prick against Ashe's butt. That felt nice... she thought maybe she was starting to remember where that purple lightning had come from. She had purple and black hellfire, herself... so she knew a bit about the properties of the color. There were demons everywhere, but Gwyllgi didn't mind much... that happened all the time, where she came from. No, her attention was on Ashe, now... even if the poor little witch was trying to deal with other pressing matters for the moment. Then, there was a spaded tail! Well, that confirmed it, didn't it? Not that Gwyllgi much cared. Ashe's nature had her all hot and bothered, now, and that tail had burned and torn its way out, leaving her clothes... compromised. Gwyllgi's bare cock was already rubbing those pants, but soon enough, she spit straight down, the glob of spit hitting her fat, thick rod, and rubbed that spit on it, lubing it up. She saw her target, now. That tapered prick started spreading Ashe's pussy as Gwyllgi moaned again, and with a grunt, shoved her prick on in Ashe, rocking it back and forth and pushing harder, and harder, until she'd spit Ashe on her cock all the way to the big bottom knot.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe was trying to weakly wiggle Gigi off of her when she realized her clothes were burning right off of her! It would slowly turn to ash on her as small purple flames erupted across her body. She kept her lighting shield up even then (mages like her are naturally good at multitasking due to the nature of their powers anyway). she would look back to see her tail now swishing and flicking around just above her now exposed butt! She was about to gave a cry of panic, things were getting way out of control way too fast. Then she suddenly felt Gigi's huge doggy peen pushing into her poor pussy! She gave a squeal of such girly sounding surprise one had to wonder if a human could make such a noise. With the next shove she pushed far inside of Ashe's super tight pussy and took away her virginity! Right then and there! Her hymen absolutely destroyed by the pointed peen.

Gwyllgi would find Ashe's passage to be... dare she call it.... sinfully tight. Yet it could stretch well, more than any normal humans. no doubt about it she had a succubus pussy alright. It was so.... sudden and pleasurable to her that she couldn't hold onto her shield any more. soon her entire outfit burned off leaving her nude as purple lighting began to spark off of her in random directions as she moaned. the knot would sink home in her as her eyes would roll up.... what a first time to have. She would fall to her hands and knees as she shuddered. Her demon side was awakening at a much faster rate now.....

The some of air-snakes would be shocked by the random bolts and fall to the ground writhing. others would then try and target Gigi and Ashe with green fire blasts.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Tight... it was so tight! Gwyllgi broke through her hymen without pause, tearing that pussy up, and thrust deeper. Her own tongue lolled out of her mouth for a moment, and she grinned, as another cock popped up above her puppy boner. She pulled back, and sank it into Ashe's ass, the second cock already lubed up well somehow, and continued to ignore the flocks of angry and scared demons up ahead, which were dropping like flies. Green fire was raining down on them, but what hit Gywllgi didn't do anything, and any that looked like they'd get in the way of her fun with Ashe, she lazily swatted out of the air, as though it weren't any impressive feat. "My dicks... feel sooo good... only a succubus ass and pussy eats dicks like this!" She smacked Ashe's ass a few times. "Your greedy rear won't let my cocks go! It's sucking them with all its might! You're born to be a slut, the best kind of slut! Your ass is gonna spoil me, I won't be able to stick my cocks in anything lesser ever again at this rate!" Succubi did tend to spoil... nothing could compare. They were custom to every phallus, ready for every naughty pleasure one could conceive of. Gwyllgi continued to hump frantically, increasing her pace until she was panting and slamming Ashe's ass, ignoring everything around them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe's mind was not, on the whole, prepared for the level of pleasure she was experiencing this day.... It overpowered just about all her thoughts and feelings. She could only squeal and moan as Gigi gave her another "bone" in her butt. She had, nearly simultaneously, lost both virginities in one go. the poor girls body was alight with purple lightning as sparks of pure "pleasure". her skin was pink with arousal as she panted, moaned, and writhed for the rampant lust that had suddenly be awakened within her. her ornate and beautiful horns would grow out slightly as the little segments would burn bright pinkish purple. Her little shiny bat-like wings would suddenly stretch and lengthen being twice there original size and flapping spastically. her ears would grow into elf-like points as her hair got a little longer.

Messing with demonic stuff and Gigi's big peens thumbping hard inside her seemed to set off a chain reaction within the young mage, but also perhaps.... her hymen may have been sealing her succubus half up all this time as well one couldn't be sure with these things. Ashe was still conscious despite all that was going on, but only just barely. She had a small space in her mind that acted sort of buffer area so she could continue to think, even when under significant mental strain..... even if just barely. All mages learned about this trick but few could actually do it. "What's... happening..... to me.....?", she thought as she looked back with bleary eyes.

Her ass and pussy really were sucking on Gigi's cocks they were nearly as articulate as mouths as they undlated around her thrusting, knotted dicks. While her mind was awash with pleasure she could see what was happening to her.... she could hear what Gigi was saying.... succubus.... she was a succubus. Well half one but that still not what she wanted to hear, not what she wanted to believe. Ashe would squeak as her ass was slapped, it only brought more good feelings to her. The demonic hoard of airborne snakes seemed so far away and muffled now. everything seemed to be about the cocks stuck inside her. Ashe could only moan, wail, and squeal under the hellpup's penal assault, her pussy wet and making all manner of lewd sucking sounds. The snakes were no real threat to her with Gigi protecting her like she was. Ashe felt like her body was on fire but not in a painful way as her skin would go to very light lavender color. Then after a bit more fast hard humping from Gwyllgi Ashe felt herself reaching her peak of mind numbing pleasure. She cried out as her dam busted and her gush came rushing out to further wet up Gigi's twin bones, her pussy and ass squeezing and spasming around her shafts.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
A mage's concentration was a very impressive thing. Gwyllgi had heard mages learned to focus on spell casting through even torture, and had seen spellcasters in her time who actually could do so. No matter what form of duress they may be under, they could recite their spells and make the hand motions. They could often even do them waking up, as fluid of reflexes as another man might have pulling a dagger. This was fortunate, as Gwyllgi had no such focus, and was currently filling Ashe with cream while all but howling, her pulsing cocks pumping virile loads into the young magus turned succubus. Hell, at this point her skin was even changing color, taking on a lavender hue as her wings expanded to a size that could carry her.... there'd be no hiding it now. Gwyllgi gave a moan, eyes heavy lidded and legs wobbling. That was... good. That succubus body reacted to orgasm with a vigor that nothing could match, and made it better all around. Ashe's view of the hellpup behind her would show the furry pint sized hound of hell standing victoriously over a lavender ass, pulling free two hard, still spewing doggy dicks of a darker purple than her own skin, and using one hand to pump both those shafts and spew the rest of her cum on Ashe's ass, before wiping it off on them. Gwyllgi still seemed only vaguely aware of the demonic threat around them. Perhaps she just wasn't used to such minor demons daring to even be a nuisance to her. Maybe she tended to keep such things as pets, and saw them as about as threatening as angsty, yipping chihuahuas.

Gwyllgi was giggling behind Ashe, and wiping her dicks off on her butt. "Pop goes the weasel, eh?" She seemed to be staring at that transformed body, and rubbing a paw over those curves. "You were pretty before, Ashe... but I think you're much prettier like this."

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe would look back at Gigi as she came on her, her eyes still hazy but she was there mentally. She was panting as she squirmed in the remnants of a powerful orgasm. She could see her admittedly very beautiful shiny lavender wings, swishing spaded tail, and light lavender skin. She couldn't and didn't want to believe it.... she had really hoped that she was just some generic demon of some sort not a.... a... slutty succubus! What could this all mean! What was gonna happen to her?! was she doom to life of sucking down cum to survive for the rest of her life!? To sit around as a glorified sex toy forever!? No she had to stop these thoughts.... She didn't really blame Gigi for this. This was going to happen sooner or later. But it didn't stop the poor girl from tearing up and sobbing softly. There was still one thing to do however: stop the portal. Sure, they were no threat to Gigi and her but she couldn't let these things start werking havok elsewhere. She would reach out towards the machine and point to it. "G-Gigi the... the stone g-give me the stone...", sobbed Ashe. she would mourn the possible ruin of her life after she sealed up this portal. "The machine.... break..... it..."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was staring at Ashe, now. They'd just cum together, she should be feeling great... why was she crying?! Gwyllgi started breathing hard, staring intensely at Ashe. Something was making Ashe cry. Her Ashe! The little pissant demons flying around were suddenly annoying... no, threatening, even! They had to all die!" She growled, a sound that was low, and deep, and shook the earth in a way that nobody so small had any business doing. Even as the ground rumbled, the air vibrated, and the flying demons shook in their flights, starting to panic. Suddenly, Gwyllgi was no more, and instead, there was a three headed giant, a cerberus, in her place, with three hellish maws snapping up the demons in droves, then frying them with plumes of firey breath. Gwyllgi wasn't thinking rationally, now. She was upset. She couldn't see the stone, didn't know what Ashe even meant by 'the machine.' But there would soon be no bodily threats to Ashe anywhere for miles around.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe was pulled from her soft sobbing as she suddenly saw Gwyllgi then... didn't... where did she go...? She looked up to and gasped as a massive cerberus stood were her hellpup just had been.... Ashe would gasp and stare wide eyed at her. Was that.... her? Ashe would quickly find the strength to sit up on her cum covered butt as she took in the scene, mouth agape tears still wet on her cheeks. The air snake demons would try to retaliate with volley of green fire but it would do nothing to Gigi. She would snack on the creatures as well as burn them to nothing in a rampage! none could escape her fury for making her Ashy cry! The deeper meanings of Ashe's tears seemed to be lost to her.... In her rage she did actually destroy the machine. All three in fact. Ashe would have to worry about that later, if she even could ever return to a normal life after this.... She crawled her way to the wreckage of the machine and saw the green stone sitting there and glowing it's eerie glow. she satched it and made a complex hand motion as she enacted a sealing spell on the stone, something to cut the energy flow to the portal. then, the would flash and suddenly collapse, cutting a serpent in two as it tried to exit.

The rest of the snakes would die rather quickly now that their constant supply of back up was cut short. Soon there were none left and Ashe would fall to her back... she was just so overwhelmed by all this her tears would quietly resume as Gigi would look around in fury, her prey now all gone.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Once they were all gone, Gwyllgi was able to start calming down. It took a moment, though. She was shuffling her huge form around, whining helplessly, snuffling at Ashe who was still crying, worried. Then, she was a little corgi again, squirming up against Ashe and pressing her head up under her arm, wiggling against her body and whining, all but pulling Ashe's hands onto her. She licked Ashe's chin, and nuzzled her, and whined some more. She would lay against Ashe, lay on top of her, anything to get a response out of her, to keep her company and to help dry her tears, her own ears moist with worry. When Gwyllgi was upset, she tended to lose her higher cognitive function and turn more and more animal, and while Ashe was crying, she couldn't think for worry. A little corgi paw would bat at Ashe's face, trying to pull her out of it, and back to the world.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ashe would instinctively hug Gigi to her as she was showered in puppy love and concern, a few sniffles coming out of her here and there. she would pet Gigi and hold her against her hefty and rather warm chest. Succubus hugs were quite nice as she may recall. Ashe was terribly unprepared for all this.... STUFF.... happening to her at once. But at least she had a good puppy there to make her feel a little bit better. she would open her eyes, now able to turn into seductive cat like slts should the situation require it. Ashe would look to her puppy her glasses now steamed up from earlier and rub both her ears and them as she tried to pull herself together. she would sit up slowly putting Gwyllgi in her lap and try to take stock of herself.

She would flap the wings and wiggle her tail, look at her skin and feel around her body. "What do I do now.... I... I'm a.... a succubus? What's gonna happen to me...?"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi was a girl again, once Ashe had calmed a bit. She hugged her tight, arms thrown around Ashe's neck, legs akimbo. "You're still you. Always will be. Little bit... sex demony, but you're you. Ashe. You're a mage, you're a nice girl. You're ok, ok? Don't cry. I'm here. I'll keep you safe, ok?" She held her tight, shivering in Ashe's arms... clearly emotionally distraught, seeing Ashe in such a state. It seemed the little puppers was very attached to Ashe, and couldn't handle Ashe being hurt. Gwyllgi didn't seem to have the wherewithall to do much while she was in such a state, either.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gigi was nestled between Ashe's heavy breasts hugging her tight and shivering. She seemingly couldn't handle Ashe being sad or upset. She would hug her back one hand on her head the other holding her puppy's butt. Ashe didn't want to see Gigi this way as much as she didn't wanna see her upset. "I.... I hope so....", Ashe said trying to keep her voice more level. Her mind still seemed her own witch was good, but she could could not go back like this. she was very clearly demonic now and she would be attacked or captured on site. Also she was butt naked.... again! It was weird, throughout her life she'd had trouble with clothes always having wardrobe malfunctions once she got of age. It was almost like her body didn't want to be contained.

Also her virginity had been taken she really didn't think this was how that would happen. she thought about it as she looked at her hand, one hand still on Gigi's butt. was her life at the guild done now? where could she go now.... where woulds she live... would she just how to stalk around in the forests nude like an animal... like what she did to the witch? She could use illusion magic to look normal but there was an upper limit to the number of people she could use that kind of spell on at once. Maybe Gigi could help.... she could change her shape! Maybe with a bit of training she could make herself appear normal too? "Gigi? Um... Do you think I could change form like you?", she asked both hands on her butt.... she couldn't stop holding it for some reason.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi looked up at the question. "All succubus can change form, or even change gender. They're naturally able to blend in when they want. You don't have to, though. You go wherever you want, and if anybody's mean to you, I'll kick their butt. Promise." With her power on her side, she might even be able to bully the whole guild into accepting her... though that could come with some obvious complications, even if she had power beyond reproach. "My form changes are different. I have set forms. I can become many different hounds, though only a few are 'natural' to me, and easy to use and use my full power... and there's my humanoid form, which is one of those few 'natural' forms. You should be able to become... and kind of person. I don't know how it works, though, and you're not a full succubus, so it might be different. But succubi can change skins like clothes when they want, supposedly. Most stay in their real forms most of the time, though. People fear and desire them, and respect them."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
This was quite a relief to hear actually, and informative about herself and her little hell puppy friend. She also did appreciate Gwyllgi saying she'll beat up any one that gives her trouble... it was cute in a way. The next question would be how to actually change her form like that. She didn't know how to use Demonic power, Gigi did say it had a bit to do with belief. Also she was only half demon so she wasn't sure to what extent she could mess with herself. Also she found herself feeling embarrassed and exposed... she didn't bring a change of clothes. her inverted nipples were still poking out and she noticed one of her fingers trying to tease Gigi's pussy. She made an adorable squeak and pulled her hand away placing it back on her back. Having their nude bodies pressed together was making her aroused all over again! so soon?! Dear lords above what kind of sexual stamina did she have now!? She gulped and tried not to focus on that.

"Well.... the uh.... stone works.", Ashe said in a small voice. "So that experiment was.... sorta a success.". gotta have them silver linings somewhere... "I.... might need a minute to get used to this...", she murmured.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Gwyllgi hugged her, booty wiggling when that finger strayed close. "Well, you learn through experimenting, right? Wizards ways and all that. Everytime you do sexy stuff, you seem to become more succubus-y, right? You'd probably figure it all out after a few hard fuckings. You've definitely got the libido for it, now. You can barely hold yourself back from playing with me." Her tail was wagging, beating the ground in spite of her nonchalant tone of voice. "I wouldn't object to helping you, or anything. That's what a good master is for, after all." She had more than a minute to get used to things... but it would seem the pacing of that learning was entirely up to Ashe. Gwyllgi followed her, for all her bluster about being her master.