Dari the Nyrean Male Hunter

paroxysm

May 20, 2018
Hi, everyone. This is my first time writing content for TiTS. I had the thought that I wanted more dudes with vaginas in the game, so I started writing one. Be the cuntboy you want to see in the world, folks!

I've started writing the first encounter, but wanted to get feedback here before I wrote too much - after all, I'd like to know if I'm headed in the right direction first before I begin writing the lengthier content. I'm also mildly obsessed with the Nyreas, and have been since I first read their meta.

Hence, Dari the Nyrean Male Hunter. I put my "pitch" at the beginning of the document, but I'll put a short one here, too. Basically, he's a Nyrea male with severe penis envy. Tone-wise, I'm trying to toe the line between snarky and punchable. Not that I mind if you grit your teeth at him, but I'm not going for intrinsically hateable, either.

Mechanics-wise, I mostly just want to write a few (probably around six) sex scenes with him. In addition to wanting a specific type of male NPC, I also wanted one whom you could choose to either fuck in the friends-with-benefits way, or in the more sadistic dommy sense. As of right now, my goal is mostly to write about three scenes for each category (naturally allowing for different genital configurations), and then allow the player to pursue a more permanent personal arrangement after having sex with him a certain number of times. Probably three in either category to start, and pretty basic ones - dick, vagina, neither, again in the interest of starting simple.

Although I have experience with writing, I'm only mildly experienced with erotica, and even less so with this particular style. In light of my being new to this, I would love constructive criticism of any kind. (I'm also not confident about my ability to play with the parser commands / general formatting. I've had all the style guides bookmarked and tabbed, but I still feel like there's parts which are unclear. So any critique there is highly welcomed.)

All in all, I wanted to get some feedback/ideas/thoughts about this character before I got ahead of myself. Thanks for reading!

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
It's an interesting proposal. The Nyrea don't seem to use gendered pronouns, at least, the ones we've met so far haven't, even though they have a gendered society. Also, if he binds his breasts it seems like he's not trying to be like a female Nyrea anyway. Is the idea that he got this idea of masculinity from off-worlder males, and wants to be like them? If so, that seems like an opportunity for some compelling backstory.

paroxysm

May 20, 2018
The Nyrea don't seem to use gendered pronouns, at least, the ones we've met so far haven't, even though they have a gendered society.
I got the gendered pronouns from the Codex, so my bad if that's not the case.

Also, if he binds his breasts it seems like he's not trying to be like a female Nyrea anyway. Is the idea that he got this idea of masculinity from off-worlder males, and wants to be like them? If so, that seems like an opportunity for some compelling backstory.
Yeah, this is exactly what I was going for! He's jealous of off-worlders--probably Terran ones in particular--so I think I'll make that more explicit. His reference to ovi-dicks (as opposed to Terran dicks or any other type of dick) is more or less because he assumes that would fit his species--if he ever did have a dick, that's the kind it would be. Thanks for bringing that up. I've clarified that in my backstory for him, and will add some way for the PC to ask about it.

Last edited: