Creating Empires [IC]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The trappy priest, approached from the front, blinked and seemed uncertain of the stranger. However, he ended up putting on a smile finally.

"Oh... well... it's just that... I was told to make this place of worship, but... there's nothing beyond the events to worship. Even then... I guess I... l-lost the elementalist totem."

He'd see the male look down, his hands moving to rest ahead of his groin with a blush.

"My manners escape me. I'm Yvis... p-pleasure to meet you, outsider."
----

The huntress looked over next, a smile on her lips before she returned to washing her face.

"Sorry, outsider, but I don't have anything to give you. Our village doesn't believe in brothels, much less fucking strangers."

The water washed over her attractive face, her skin shimmering lightly as she faced him.

"If you aren't trying to make me your wife... then I'm Erla."

----

Miyazu's looks had got attention, the bard sitting directly beside her as she looked back up. He was bold for a mortal, moving a hand to her shapely thigh with a charismatic smirk.

"I can take a hint. Welcome to the village, outsider. someone like you wouldn't consider becoming my wife, would you? A guy could have a ton of kids with a cutie like you."

He'd release her, instead reaching to pull his drum over and rest in his lap. She had his attention, even as he took a slow but fun rhythm.

"Farris... at your exclusive service, cutie."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He chuckled amused by the mortal "nice to meet you Erla~ " he say in seductive tone as he stand up and walks very close to her, their forms less than one inch from each other, the increasing heat of his body could be felt by her " i just found myself attracted to strong woman as yourself " he winks and wasting no time to show his powers he slowly lift his hand close to her face a flame ignites at his palm " perhaps o would interest you in a deal of mutual benefits?" the flame transforms into a rose that he hands to her.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Well Yvis it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my name is Metrus and I would like to help you find this totem you have lost" Metrus says "If you can recall the events before it went missing we should be able to find it."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Uh... w-well... I was bathing... and... it... was among my clothes. My b-.. best... friend took the clothes as a prank, but the totem wasn't among them as he said."

Yvis looked up and down Metrus, the androgynous male meeting his gaze as best he could from below.

"If you found it... I'd do anything... j-just... I need it. If there's a sign of something to worship... I need to consult the elements... th-that's my job."

----

The ignition of flame and its change to a rose earns him a look... but not one of arousal or charm. It was one of annoyance.

"A priest who thinks I care for your magic? You'd be better off trying to fuck the town's priest. I hear he actually likes cock, so he might bite your corny lines."

She slowly rose to her feet, standing like a defiant rose as her face shifted to pride.

"I only value the strong. Those who protect theirs or take the land."

You feel a glimmer... three roads lie ahead.

Choose to hunt and become the God of Strength, the wrath of people and the heart of hunters.

Choose to lie and continue seducing her and become the God of Deceit, the patron to thieves, diplomats, And liars.

Choose to be honest, back down, and avoid setting your path within this realm to ensure that when you make yourself known, you still have a chance to alter your image.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He rais his eyebrow looking at the woman as she rose up in defiance "i think you misunderstood me Yvis"
The rose turns to ashes as he closes his hand "this isn't magic ... this is my power" a wall made of stone spring from the ground in front of her preventing her from going away "my strength is greater than yours" he stood up and grabbed her wrist, he wasn't sure if he had permission by the world creator but he tried to make her weaker and hornier, with no way to deny him . He grinned and pulled her into him in a heated kiss.
He would take his own path the God of Passion.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu lets out a small yelp at the hand on her thigh, turning bright red at the sudden touching. After he takes his hand away she stammers for a moment before managing to collect herself. "W....well isn't that a bit of a weird question to ask someone you just met?" Her tails are wagging from side to side at top speed, the tips hitting the grass and causing a fair amount of noise.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As he tried to force Erla to kiss him, he'd feel her strength push against him in defiance. A god he was, but his lack of faith was shown as he was shoved and his magic dispelled. He fell to the ground, the woman spitting on him as she wiped across her mouth. The path he had chosen wasn't one of passion, it was one of impatience. And it showed greatly as he was forced to look up at the huntress who now scowled at him.

"Your power is pathetic... strength isn't physical alone, outsider... it's knowing one's true purpose. Resolve is great... and rapist scum like you can fuck off."

She turned and started off, a few people looking on at the sight with disgust. Thankfully the others weren't near to get drawn into it, but it was a wise lesson for the new God. If he wanted a race he could force down, to bend and break, then Erath's Humans would not be the ones to do so with such ease. At least, not the one known as the mighty Erla.

----

If he knew the girl beside him was a deity, then he'd have likely laughed based on the confidence spewing from the bard. But he did hear the tails, looking back just as her disguise altered to show she was wearing a long skirt-like outfit, the tips of it bustling the grass. It was a cover made on the spot, thankfully, that led him to look back at her.

"Well, outsider... when the whole village is either family or friends who already have husbands, it's not easy to find someone to settle down and breed a family with. Erath is a big world, but out here? There's not many cute faces like yours."

He'd slow his drumming, taking a moment to consider his own actions before chuckling.

"I do guess you have a point... but dressing like that, you can't blame a guy for wondering. Unlike the huntress Erla and the other women, you don't look like you're here to rebuke and berate men who can't fight and capture a hoard of boar."

You feel a glimmer... three roads lie ahead.

Concede, flirt, and bed the male and become the Goddess of Love, the deity who smiles upon romantics and the lustful.

Turn him down yet encourage him to aspire for more and become the Goddess of Progress, trying to aid these mortals to look to the future and their potential.

Or stay the path, befriend him and progress.

[Figured I'd alert all three of you here: being a god/goddess of something in one realm does not define you in others. At best, it would cause other realms to have opinions that would make it harder to become certain Gods/Goddess types there. In short: you could be a God of War in one realm, but a God of Justice in another. As you grow more diverse, though, it'll become steadily harder. A God of Justice in one realm isn't likely to become a God of Misfortune or Fear, for example!]

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Well we should first look near where you were bathing and then mayhaps talk to your friend about where he went when he took your cloths" Metrus says "If you would lead the way I would be most grateful as I don't know the area."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He grunt as he pushed away, he cursed himself for lack of strength and intelligence, the woman was right he was weak, he wouldn't be seen like a god that way , wiping the spit from his face he stand up "you are right Erla " he compose himself taking the pride he have left "and i wasn't trying to rape you ..." he sigh even knowing his apology would not get to get "i will become stronger ... i will become something even you can look up to" he said with a hand on his chest "i just ask for another chance" he then bows, to think someone who thought of becoming a god would even think of doing such thing for a mortal.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu pauses for a moment at the strange sensation and at the options made available to her. "I know I want to help people.... so I guess I should try and help him rather than flirt...." She thinks to herself.

"Well if there's no one out here for you in the sticks, why don't you go to the city? I'm sure the girls there will be more interested in a guy like yourself than a hunter." From her body language it is obvious she isn't interested in him in the way he wants her to be but she is being quite friendly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"The city? What's that?"

Farris had spoke with genuine curiosity, a sign these mortals only had small villages. She'd see his interest shift, the man's drum even silenced as he turned his body partially.

"Outsider... not many people turn me down when I ask if they want to have sex. They never want to get married, but... the point is that you're different. And speaking of a city... what kind of place is that?"

She'd feel the spark of this mortal, his genuine and hopeful mannerisms clear to her. From within him, she could see the beginning of greatness... a leader for this realm who only needed time. She felt her fate bend and prepare to make her something more.

"Look... if you don't want to be my wife... well, how about you come to my place? We can eat, have sex, talk... I can tell you of my world and you can tell me about this... city."

----

While other deities wouldn't believe it, the woman wasn't able to see him for something greater. Erla instead saw him as a mortal... just another human.

"Good. Get stronger... impress me. Someone who works hard, who genuinely wants to become something greater? That's the kind of man I'd kiss and fuck."

He'd feel her give him a soft push on his shoulder, forcing him to raise his head and look up. He could see her thong just beneath her skirt, including the outline of her cunt, as she looked down to him. She was powerful in more than strength and had taught him a vital lesson. He wasn't ready to exercise so much power and corrupt immortals with his grand powers.

"You want to learn the strength of true conviction, then you should join me. I'm going out with my sisters tonight to hunt a beast that has endangered the women and men alike. If you don't get raped or killed... then there may be hope for you yet, outsider."

----

"U-Uh... y-yes! Of course! Um... th-this way..."

Yvis carefully led Metrus through the village, the priest blushing the entire way. He'd see the village's people going about their daily lives, many disregarding the priest and the outsider with him. The amount of faith people had in greater beings was clear in their disregard for the androgynous male. People bathed, ate, and enjoyed themselves throughout the walk.

As they approached the outskirts of the village, where the stream flowed out, there was a spring-like outburst with some brush and even a few trees. Walking into the small glade-like outing, Yvis stopped and turned to face Metrus.

"I bathe here, b-but... can I ask... why do I feel like I know you? I... I can't explain it, but... a priest knows when something is... different. Perhaps this is fate, love at first glance, I can't tell. But the fact you chose to help me is... unlike others, outsider."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He looked up to her, uncertain if she was being kind to him and that she actually saw potential on him but he smiled the same way , he needed to become stronger and she was offering to help him.
Kymir chuckles as he stands you "i will take your offer ... both of them ... what kind of beast will you and your sister be hunting?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Hmm I guess a city is... a big town. Many, many times bigger than this place with huge buildings and lots of people." She had blurted it all out without really knowing what she was saying herself, the information was just there in her head. Her stomach grumbles and she turns red in embarrassment again. "W.....well sure, i'd like a meal after all."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Ones that rape any hole they find. Tentacle beasts."

She looks away briefly, scoffing. The girl looked back only as she put one hand on her lovely, dark hip.

"And it's sisters, not sister. My younger sisters are strong... once we track it, they plan to offer their bodies as bait for it. While it fucks them, we kill it. If you have the stomach for it..."

-----

"Heh... if that means you swallow, then good."

She'd feel a hand smack her barely concealed rump, the hard rising up and holding his drum with one hand. It was a brief walk, but they arrived at a small home, Farris leading indoors. The furniture was simple, a nice compact home much like the one she had back home. Fruit was hanging in a basket, the male moving to get one as he put his drum down on a rack of primitive drums and guitars. He moved over to sit on the bed, no shame as he pulled his shirt up and off, dropping it as he took a bite and smirked at her. A brief bit of chewing later, he offered the apple.

"So... the place is cozy. But I still don't know your name, cutie... and uh... why don't you strip down? Those tits and that ass must be dying to get free. I know I certainly want to put something between them."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu happily takes the apple, sitting on the bed with the bard. She pouts a bit at the continued lewd talk from Farris, certainly not indending on becoming a goddess of lust it seems he would have to be a bit more forward to push her towards fucking him. "The name's Miyazu, thanks for the apple by the way!" She continues eating the apple, finishing it in no time at all.

However, despite not wanting to return the flirting, deep in her subconcious Miyazu is most definitely into the handsome playboy and without even thinking about it her still new powers help with her more.... carnal desires. The already tight dress seems to become skin tight above her hips, Miyazu's full ass is now completely outlined by the green fabric. Her waist and hips are wrapped tightly in the fabric leaving nothing to the imagination and her perky tits are completely presented to him, the neck line is brought down even further to show off her cleavage and complete lack of a bra leaving her breasts nearly bursting out of the lewd dress. Thankfully a very weak psychic suggestion convinces the bard that her outfit was always like this and only looks different due to the big change in lighting.

"Is sex really all you think about? You really are a nice guy and all but it's just you seem smart enough to do lots of stuff other than try to ride every girl you meet y'know?" She brushes a strand of hair out of her face and catches sight of her now huge valley of cleavage. "I really have to figure out how to control these powers more...." She thinks to herself, although it is far too late now to change them back again as it would only make him suspicious.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Sex is a thing any man thinks of, Miyazu." She'd catch him sizing up her more exposed chest, chuckling and leaning back. The bulge from before was further accented... but her line of thinking to indicate his brains paid off as he looked at her shapely rump.

"You make a good point though... what would you think of things to support this larger village... a city, you said? The streams don't support that much life and we can't drink from the ocean... how would we get the water? Would we build houses from sand? If I were to found one of these cities, would I get to have you in my bed or are you just a tease with great ideas instead of someone ready to go?"

She'd feel his hand on her ass... and the beginning of her image fading. She was going to end up revealing her true form, based on how he seemed to not mind how she looked as long as he got a piece of that ass. She'd have one good shot at making an impact... and as it was, she seemed prime to even become a Goddess of Life, based on her good nature and the inspiration to fuck her ass the form she held gave off. All the same, Miyazu was coming to a pivotal moment in her interaction with this realm. One made evidently clear as Farris leaned in and gently nibbled at her neck.

"If I keep you on your back, you can tell me all those ideas... and I can make you feel great, Miyazu. And as an outsider who came without a top to help her clothes hold such a large chest, I'm thinking maybe you want to be held down on your back."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well i'm sure we'd...." She lets out a little gasp at the feel of his hand on her squeezable rump and her hair, black from her disguise, flashes it's normal dark purple for a split second although she doesn't notice it, getting lost in the passion of the moment. "Think of something for all that....." From her flushed expression it is obvious the bard has finally broken through her defences, nipples now standing up under the tight fabric.

"Maybe.... we can talk about it later but right now I need....." She doesn't even finish her sentence, instincts taking over as she pushes the bard back onto the bed before he has chance to react, one of her hands roams down to his crotch and gently rubs around the hard shaft while her substantial chest rests on top of his torso and she gives him a deep kiss, using her other hand to pull him into it. After a small while she succeeds in freeing his cock and gives it a few strokes before breaking the kiss, her hair is now completely dark purple although the fox features are still missing for now.

She pulls out of the kiss and slowly moves down until she can give the head of his cock an experimental lick. "Just so you know, I like my sex to be a bit more equal than one on top and one on bottom." She looks at his prick with an almost predatory gaze, giving the head another lick while continuing to work the shaft with a hand. "I certainly don't mind being on the bottom but.... isn't this more fun to do a bit of both?" It seems whatever switch Miyazu has, Farris has managed to flip it with his constant teasing turning her from a slightly nervous, kind girl to completely sex crazed. She certainly wouldn't be considered a goddess of lust and passion, needing relentless teasing to be driven to this extreme but a goddess of life certainly sounds good to her lust addled brain right now. Although she still wants to help the humans here develop and progress past the small villages they currently live in so she still can't say what she wants to be a goddess of yet.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As her appearance flickers, Farris simply seems more into it. His cock was fairly average as she exposed it, but the flaccid shaft was a grower. From six inches, her licks and hands had brought it to nine inches long and two and a half thick. Perfect for a little foxy box like hers.

"Well, I ain't gonna complain... but we both need more than urgh~... this."

She'd feel his hand between her ears atop her head, the male seemed to spot something. And as he brushed a thumb on one ear while gently wagging his cock to bump her lips, he breathily grabbed her hand.

"You have tails near your ass... that's not some slutty toy, is it? And you have odd ears... soft but perfect for rubbing while watching you lick. You're just full of surprises... but I'm loving it!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The kitsune briefly panicks at her disguise dissappearing but at the first stroke of her sensitive ears she moans and her tails flick side to side faster. "D...don't stop petting them." She pleads as she slowly slides the dress down, exposing her large jiggly breasts, one of her hands gently pinches a nipple as the slutty goddess slowly slides her mouth all the way down the impressive shaft. She gives it a thorough working over with her tongue until the entire shaft is lubricated before she slowly pulls herself off it, with one final tease of her tongue on the head she pops it out of her mouth and presses her breasts together above the dripping wet shaft. "Mmm so tasty, now how about this!"

With that she slowly slides her breasts down on the shaft until it is completely enveloped in her pillowy embrace. Only the tip is poking out the top and she licks the precum off it before begining to slide up and down his shaft with her warm tits tightly pressing around the hard dick.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The goddess definitely offered a reward the mortal enjoyed, the oral and now titjob earning her some proper ear scratches. The cock throbbed and even gave a bead of pre.

"Fuck... you really... g-guh~... your tits are great!"

She'd feel him thrust lightly against her massive breasts, his tennis ball-sized balls lightly thudding along the bottom. The hand on her head pushed her mouth to rest on the tip, keeping her there and in turn ending his thrusts. This mortal was like putty, likely wanting to fuck her based on his lust-filled groans and raging shaft. She was striking a good mark so far, definitely earning one follower.

"This... by the elements, they're so soft and warm... th-this is like a normal girl's cunt... this... this is something better than all of that... f-fuck~..."

His hand brushed her ears, fingers curling as he grabbed some of her hair. Miyazu's efforts were rewarding the slutty fox... she only had to deepthroat him and he'd cum. Farris was hers... and she could feel the male's fate binding. He'd be her first Harem member, whether she took him to her realm or not. Any time she came, he would be near for her to fuck and get info from...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Noticing that Farris is close to blowing his load, Miyazu slowly slides her slick breasts off the rock solid cock and licks at the precum on the tip of it before sliding the head inside her warm wet mouth, doing teasing circles with her tongue as she slowly works her way down the shaft. After a short while her lips wrap around the base of the dick now firmly lodged deep in her mouth. The next stroke of her ears causes her to moan, stimulating the cock in her mouth, she then sucks and licks at it, working the dick that's already on the brink of orgasm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her throat and moaning combine to give be her a healthy reward, Farris letting out a manly groan and holding her in place. Cum gushed down her throat, his balls churning on her chin. His other hand moved, the man holding her just behind her ears by her hair. Were she mortal, the lack of air from being held down would have killed her, but she was gently released as Farris panted and recovered without pushing her off.

"Holy c-crap... you're... so good... fuck! I want the rest... fuck do I want to make you my wife now! Urgh... can't even think straight. I've not cum like that in my entire life! And it's like I'm refreshed by it, like my whole body could go forever with you. This has the be fate to meet a foxy outsider with a throat that great!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Before the cock still buried in her throat has chance to deflate, Miyazu licks at it and sucks the shaft until it is fully hard again. Satisfied that it won't go down she slides her mouth off the rigid member and licks her lips "Thanks for the meal..." She says in a seductive tone, the scent of her dripping pussy making it obvious this sex isn't over yet. After a bit of wriggling to get the skin tight outfit completely off she throws the dress on the floor and kicks her panties to the side, her pussy is now exposed to the bard, completely drenched. The juicy lips shine with moisture and look incredibly sexy but would look even better wrapped around his cock, she sits on top of him, rubbing her clit up and down the shaft layed flat against his belly and moaning from the stimulation.

"So you wanna fuck me nice and hard now?" The sexy fox asks, obviously waiting for the bard to flip her onto her back and pound her incredible pussy hard until he fills her with more of that delicious thick cum.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Haaa~... haa~... fuck yes!"

She'd feel his hands grab her hefty tits, rolling her over and onto her back. Her legs were forced to stay open as he pushed down and used his cock like a barrier as it thrusted and rubbed along her excited nethers. Her tails acted like a cushion for her lovely rump, helping angle it upward. She'd feel hands pin her wrists to the bed, his face meeting hers in a kiss. The mortal explored her mouth while grinding against her, only breaking it as he lifted his hips and his large cock angled to push against her entrance.

"I'm going to hope that your holes only get better... so hold still and stay tight!"

She'd feel him sink into her immortal cunt, his tongue pushing into her mouth as he used a kiss to keep them somewhat quiet. The dick advanced deeper in her... until she felt every inch deep in her pussy.

She'd been claimed, immediately rewarded further as he picked up a rough, deep fuck that spread her wide and only let her godly hole just start to tighten back up before thrusting again. There was no fighting him off, the act of riling him up granting her wish. She was going to be fucked into a mess, goddess or not, because of her teasing... all while Farris forced her to meet his gaze in the tongue-dancing makeout rut!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He nods understanding the plan "well considering the type of beast heavy slashing weapons should do fairly well against it" he concentrate and a double sided axe appears on his hand ... "that is for melee ... as for ranged the same concept apply so a fitting arrow should do" he concentrate again and in his other hand appears a bow and a quiver with arrows that have a half-moon shape on the tip unlike the normal diamond or triangular shape.

"Now to your sister ... perhaps they would like some help as well?" he but the quiver and bow on his back before offering his hand to the huntress and a chastity belt appearing on it .

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Metrus is taken aback by the statement. "Is it not common for people to help those who seem to need it?" He frowns for a moment. "If so than that is something I would wish to change, but that is for another time, let us find your totem and then we can speak more" with those words said Metrus begins to search the area. Looking in the brush and along the treeline for any sign of the totem.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
As Farris kisses her, Miyazu's tight wet hole squeezes down even harder, almost sucking the big cock further inside on every thrust. It seems every inch of her sensitive, wet pussy has been designed to make a cock feel as good as possible as every fold and spasm hits just the right spot on the thrusting member. The kitsune who just a few moments earlier was completely in charge of this passionate sex just lays back and moans like a whore, unable to do much more than lift one of her tails up and stroke his balls, tongue playing around with his in their passionate kiss.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The sudden appearing weaponry gave Kymir a very bad experience. Particularly, his magic threatened to lash out since he kept using his abilities while disguised. The appearing weaponry strained it too far, causing his disguise to give out. Which meant he went from looking human to being a dragon-like being. And the result was a kick to his nuts that made him black out.

He awoke not long after, his immortal body strong, but he wasn't in the village. He had been tied down in some dark collection of thick brush. Erla looked down at him, anger on her face while two younger women stood behind her. They looked almost identical, though their hair was longer and their faces more youthful. His form was exposed, his clothes gone. And he'd see that even the huntress and her family was nude, one of her sisters sporting a cock to indicate she was a herm.

"Good... you awake, outsider... or should I say beast? Your magic is unlike any I have seen... and your form is that of a beast. My sisters and I will break you until you serve our home... unless you willingly serve us."

----

As Metrus looks around, he notices a lot about the small area. In particular, semen can be seen in various parts. It was likely someone was either fucking or jerking off here... and with the priest bathing here often, it seemed someone wanted to fuck his bubble butt. The searching did provide a lead, however, as Metrus walked upon what looked like a carving knife.

His trappy priest waited patiently, the blush never leaving his face.

"So... a-any luck? I really owe you! People don't... help me... not with the lack of reason for my church. There's nothing no one knows or can't worship back home... s-so I'm more around for helping the occasionally uninformed learn how to worship the elements..."

----

The aid of her tail causes her to be pushed down harder, his chest pushing against her tits to make sure she didn't move an inch while he kissed and fucked her. The smacking of their hips was the loudest sound in the small home, shaking the goddess as she felt her light spreading. Her body was ready to carry a demi-god child, a being of light and this realm. Farris didn't seem to be slowing down, so he was cumming inside. She simply had to have her body stop or encourage it and it'd do the rest.

Their lips popped, his eyes looked into her own, and she'd feel his balls smash her cunt. It was a brief moment she'd see his potential... and then feel it as he grunted and held their hips together, his seed filling her perfect pussy.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu teeters on the brink of orgasm, barely having time to stop her body from getting pregnant before the waves of pleasure wash over her. She moans loudly into the kiss as her pussy clamps down on the thick cock pumping cum into her depths, the smell of pussy juice fills the room as she cums.

After what feels like an eternity in this one long orgasm she breaks the kiss, head flopping back onto the bed as she pants heavily, pussy still spasming around the dick inside it. "That was.....amazing...."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
She could feel the bard still in her as she relaxes, the scent of sex keeping him hard inside her angelic cunt. She'd feel him kiss her neck, panting as he caught his own breath.

"You really... aren't h-human with... a cunt like this, Miyazu. Fuck... I don't want to pull out!"

She'd feel his hands tighten on her wrists, the bard burying his face in her hair beside her head, bringing his hips up and thrusting a single powerful time into her cum-filled pussy. She wasn't going to bear a child, but could feel her mortal form's womb utterly filled with the warm seed. He thrusted again, the tip kissing her cervix as he grinded against her entrance. His shaft clear of spunk left inside, he slowly rose up and off of her, pushing one leg against the bed and releasing one wrist. His hand still holding her gently clasped and forced her to hold hands with their fingers tightly together. She could feel the musician's callouses and rough touch, his slightly larger hand keeping a strong grip as the free arm grabbed her non-pinned leg and hefted it upward.

Now on her side, his cock began pumping in and out while he held her hand and one of her legs on his shoulder.

"I'm going to fuck your foxy hole... s-so tighten up!"

She'd feel the angle change considerably, his cock brushing her inner side walls more roughly. This mortal was reaching the end of his rope, her tails flickering with holy flame as she barreled toward her role as a Goddess of Life! She was inspiring him with her cunt, using sex to improve the lives of others with this dreamer of a man... she felt the light within her growing. He could become her champion and spread her knowledge and name through the realm.