Creating Empires [IC]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The air around The Withering was quiet, the great expanse of nothingness around the hamlet devoid of creatures. It was all that could be saved from The Great Scouring, the sole beacon where all realms and worlds could begin anew. The energy forms of three Lightborn sat within the three hamlet-like houses. They were cramped, but cozy abodes that were kept simple and vastly primitive to their culture's once great technology. But as the three awoke, their forms manifested. They would always be able to become one with their light forms again... but their consciousness as the amnesiac survivors brought their desires forward. A goddess and two gods of creation...

All of their eyes opened, the name of The Great Scouring burned into their minds. It was an event of pure darkness that came quickly and stole their memories. Now, with the sacrifice of everything, they had a chance to bring back what had been lost... they only needed to have the ambition.

No one was here to lead them. Their destiny was their own to claim. Would they seed the lives of countless new species? Would they terrorize them? Would they be a god among mortals and simply seek pleasure? Only they can decide.

[ @Balix @Penguinmafia @dracomic - Here you all go. Posts will be handled as they come/as soon as possible =3=b ]

A new addition to your Codex has been made...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu slowly wakes up in her modest single bed, tails brushing against the floor due to the lack of room on top of the bed. She reaches a hand up to cover her mouth as she yawns and pulls the covers up, she catches her cheek with the back of her hand and is confused when it is wet from tears. It seems she has been crying about something but despite her best efforts she has no idea what it was, in fact she has no memories at all apart from her name and a phrase, something that fills her with dread to even think about. "The great scouring....." Miyazu mutters to herself, with no idea what it means even though it sends a shiver up her spine.

After a while she resolves to get up and explore her surroundings, she walks outside her small house, more of a one room shack than an actual house, to look around at the small clearing and at the huge white expanse beyond. She is completely naked, not even thinking to put clothes on, not that she would know what they are or how to get them anyways. The only thing she has on are bells in her hair, softly ringing with every movement.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Kymir eyes shot wide open as if he had just woken up from a terrible nightmare, he found himself inside this strange yet somewhat comforting house. He rubbed his head trying to remember what happened 'The Great Scouring' immediately came to him followed by this overwhelming darkness like he was staring into the abyss, he grunt shaking his head before trying to remember something else ... at least he remembered his name 'Kymir' ... but nothing else ... he sigh and stand up taking a good look at himself, he found his appearance quite pleasant even though he was completely nude he did not mind but there were more important things to do, he walk out of the house taking a good look at his surroundings yet he mostly saw a blank white save for pound, a well, a strange stone path but what got his attention were two other houses almost identical to the one he was in, a feminine figure stood in front of one of them hesitantly he waves to the figure .

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Metrus opens his eyes. He stares at the roof of the shack wondering whee he was. His thoughts to to three words "The great scouring". It gave him a great sense of unease just to think of it. He stands and looks around the sparsely furnished room noting a chair and table off to one side. He looks over himself finding he was covered in bark and small twigs. He decides to explore the area and steps out into the sea of white, with only a well, a pond, a path made of stone, and two more shacks similar to his as well as two other beings. One a woman with fox-like features and the other a man with red scales along his arms and lower body, who waved to the woman. Metrus tried to remember if he knew those two but all he could remember was his name and the great scouring.

Last edited:

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The kitsune's ears twitch at the sound of the doors opening and she turns around, upon seeing the two other people she waves back, causing her chest to jiggle around. "Ummm, hey there!" She shouts, a bit wary of them but her curiosity winning out.

As Miyazu heads back towards the two of them, one of her tails curls around to barely cover her crotch. Once she's stood by them she looks them up and down, turning a bit red as her eyes wander over their crotches. Miyazu looks off to the side and nervously twirls a lock of hair around one of her fingers "So ummm, where are we?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He sees the other person and smiles seeing as both of them seemed friendly so far, he walks to meet with them but he can't help but follow her breasts as they jiggle around with her movement. The kitsune cute reaction to the clothless state of the two males made Kymir chuckle softly "sorry miss but i have no idea ... i am going to take a guess and we all don't remember much as well correct?" he asked looking at the dryad.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Metrus just nods. He was distracted for a moment as the woman's breasts jiggled but now his attention was on the stone path. He moves over and begins to study the stones and the arch at the end, walking around them noting he could only see the back wall while standing on the village side. His curiosity satisfied for the moment he turns and walks back to the other two and says " We should probably learn each other's names, I think that would be a good first step. I am Metrus" his voice was deep and almost soothing to the ear.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Name's Miyazu, nice to meet ya!" She says in a cheerful tone, using one arm to cover as much of her chest as possible. "Wish we had something to cover ourselves with though..." She looks around the clearing for anything to cover her naked body while doing her best to cover as much as possible. "Is this really all there is here, it seems kind of.... small." She looks around again, a puzzled expression on her face. "Guess we should look around, maybe find some clue as to what this place is, or why none of us can remember anything."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Nice to meet you too Metrus and Miyazu, considering the condition we are in i hope we can cooperate but you two are right we should look around ... even if there is not much" He shrug and looked a bit disappointed that Miyazu covered her chest "but you two are right, lets search the little that there is here , pick something to search i guess" he then go search the small pound between two of the houses ,it was so clear ... he take some of the water in his hand and drink a bit to see if it was safe to drink.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, although you did not mention your name, and I would imagine that the well is better suited for drinking than the pond" Metrus said. He then walks back over to the arch, looking at it from the front and then the back before turning to the other and saying "It is strange, from one side there is a wall but the other there is nothing."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"ho yes, yes, sorry, my name is Kymir ... or at least that is what i remember and i am just checking what i can ... it is not like there is much anyway also yes the water is drinkable" he stand up and look back at the others.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I didn't see anything in the house when I woke up.... seems this really is everything after all." Miyazu walks up to the gate and studies it for a moment. "This arch thing really is weird isn't it though? I wonder what it does...." She holds up one hand to the solid black wall and tentatively touches it with a finger.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Having not found anything at the pound he sigh and walk over to the gate where the other two were " all that i know is that a lot of this don't make much sense ... we couldn't even find a single clue " he sighs again and look at the strange structure that exists on one side and vanishes on the other into the white blank that was the horizon "still, out of everything this is the strangest thing ... perhaps if we ..." his hand move to touch the black wall that stood between the stone pillars.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Seeing the other two had already put their hand on the wall, Metrus sighs. Apparently caution was one thing these two could not remember. He shakes his head and then places his hand on the wall with the other two.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant it was touched, the wall shimmered. They at last heard a voice different from their own, a deep and ancient voice that spoke as if the entire realm were suddenly within a box.

Beyond this point, one must name their destination. The world will form if it remains bare... but be warned not to create too much yourselves. Take it slow... ease back into what it means to be greater than any other... shape new beings and life to decorate your new realms.

The gate pushed back, ensuring that Kymir and Miyazu lost their touch. However, despite all of this, the portal began to shimmer and blink to life as the darkness changed and molded. From nothing, a view of a field of tall, indigo grass and low trees was made visible.

Eraht will provide you a template... it is one world, based along an ancient and lost world. The species here can satisfy you if your urges are what guide you alone... but do not hesitate to shape them. The faith of mortals empowers you... whether you make them believe or they simply believe without your care. Once you've acquired enough, you'll be rewarded a shard of dormant power. There is nothing left for me to teach you... let your hands guide you from here on out...

All players have acquired two techniques.

Realm Craft: Can be used to create a realm. (The first one is free, but future uses require 1 Power Shard.)

Mortal Craft: Only usable by a deity who created a realm or acquired the permission of a realm's creator. Allows the creation of a single race upon a realm. Max Species Per Player: 1 (Can be empowered by sacrificing Power Shards, allowing a species to be created in a different realm or to create a new one in a realm already occupied.)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I guess.... we go through?" Miyazu's tails flick nervously to the side before she walks through the portal, she winces as she goes through it but upon realising she is fine, Miyazu looks out over the tall grass and low trees of the grassy area the portal leads to then inspects the portal again. "Did either of you two just hear that weird voice?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
His body froze momentarily while his mind trying to understand everything ... this voice, he felt like he could trust it , he felt the power it spoke of flowing inside of him, empowering him , he opens his mouth to speak back but it was gone his answers would not be answered yet ... perhaps if he gained more power ... he shakes his head and follows after Miyazu into the grassy land ... "i did ... it is gone now, i feel like whoever it was, knows what happened to us ... " he look at his hands feeling the power he clump them into fists "perhaps if we get the faith of these mortals it spoke of we can talk with it again?" he asked looking at the others.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Metrus was startled at first when the voice started speaking but as he listened he began to think on it. Shards of dormant power, it sounds like something he should get a lot of. He steps through after the other two. He nodded to miyazu as she asked her question, confirming that he also heard it. "We may be able to talk to it, the shards of dormant power do sound like something we can do many things with" he says to kymir, before he wandrs off to the north looking for any sentient creatures.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"it seems it shall be like that then ... i think we also gained powers ... if we are capable to using them on the mortals here it shouldn't be too hard to have their faith and have us revere us as gods ... " he walks after Metrus and signals for Miyazu to come as well as going different path right now may only cause more confusion.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu gives one more look around the field before following after the other two, ears perked up and listening for any noise besides the gentle rustling of the grass. "I'm not sure I really want to be worshipped and all that.... but if we really do have these powers I wanna use them to help people y'know?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
They didn't need to walk far, the plains exposing a settlement in no time. They were small houses of clay plaster, set-up around a stream that cut through the field. And it didn't take but a moment to spot the mortals of this realm. They were basic humans, their skin colors tame and normal. Among this small village, three stood out. A strong huntress, a cute priest, and a town bard.

The huntress was six feet tall, her shoulders a bit wider but her child-bearing hips a nice indication that she wasn't manly beneath her loosely-clinging clothes. A nice C-cup chest pushed against her shirt, her rather dark skin wet as she washed her hands and face in the stream near the exit of the village. Creamy brown hair sat atop her head in a neatly held-together bun, a mask worn across her face to conceal the lower half of a beautiful face, based on her brilliant dark-green eyes. Bent near the water, her lovely ass and long legs partially visible thanks to her skirt. There wasn't a bump visible in her panties, so it wasn't a herm!

The priest was near a building on its own, standing near the entrance with a frown. His face was androgynous, but his shoulders were wide enough to suggest the pretty boy was a male. The loose robes of a priest didn't hide a lovely rump, perfect for squeezing, but it did hide any sort of bulge from sight. His brown eyes looked to the sky as he sighed, his black hair running to his tanned neck. Only five feet and six inches tall, it'd be no surprise if the priest was the lust of even some men in the village... but he certainly seemed down.

The town bard was resting on a bench alone, having just finished playing as the crowd dispersed. Six feet tall, he was a bit of a hunk thanks to some light muscles and lugging around his large drum. A head of messy blonde hair ensured his dark skin stood out even move, blue eyes indicating he definitely wasn't your average human. The thick bulge in his pants, though, indicated the strong musician was definitely equipped to breed a bitch or two. In fact, his eyes were looking between the priest's cute ass and the huntress' lovely posterior.

(Remember: actions with mortals will affect their view of you. Being neutral means you look like them. Evil means you look darker/evil, even compared to your normal look. Good makes you angelic/brighter. Just knowing someone longer will eventually reveal your form to them!)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"i understand you Miyazu but keep in mind this world was created for us ... it is only based off the original"
The small village would be a good start , he takes a moment to look over the village
"the three humans still caught most of his attention "hum ... that huntress looks fun ... i call dibs " he chuckles looking at the others

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Hey! Get down!" Miyazu whispers as she ducks down, hiding from the people in the village. "We're still naked, remember? Since we have these powers, maybe we can use them to make clothes......" Her tails stop the constant swishing back and forth as she concentrates, closing her eyes and focusing. A flash of purple light suddenly appears and the kitsune falls back with a yelp, sitting on the floor in front of her is a folded up dark green tunic dress and black underwear.

"I....I did it!" She quickly puts on the clothes although the dress seems to be one size too small, Miyazu obviously not knowing how to do it properly yet, it hugs the curve of her breasts and shows off her hips far more than it should but at least it shows no sign of tearing any time soon or anything like that. After doing a little twirl she turns to the other two "what do you think?".

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"It looks good on you" Metrus says, trying not to stare at her hips or breasts. "I guess I will go next" and with that he focuses and in a small flash of green light a brown robe falls to the ground with simple white boxers. He changes to his human form from his tree form and puts on his robe. "These will do nicely" he says a soft smile on his face.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
he sigh and gets down as Miyazu asked albeit reluctantly " and what is the problem ?" he asked not really finding one and while looking a bit disappointed of not seeing the other two naked he gave them a bored thumbs up "they look fine ..." he sigh "I guess I just got to wear something as well ..." he concentrate as well and in front of him appears a salmon colored sirwal pants ,he didn't bother with a shirt and just focused on making his pants comfortable for him to wear ,he put it on and looks back at the other "there ... what is the plan of you two ? " he asked curious.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Hmmm, I'm just gonna go there and have a chat with people, try to get a feel for this world. We have no idea where we are besides the name of the place after all." Miyazu takes one last look at her outfit before she is satisfied with it and starts to head into the village. "Alright, let's go then!"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Waiting for you guys to confirm who you're going to speak to. If you're acting with general NPCs, feel free to have some leeway with them... just don't get too crazy.]

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Looking around the small settlement as she walks in, Miyazu heads towards the center of the small town and sits down on one of the benches near the bard. She looks around the small courtyard area and her gaze lingers on the bard, looking him up and down before she realises she is staring and quickly looks away, cheeks red with embarrassment.

She does a quiet cough before looking up to him again and shuffling a bit closer on the bench.

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Kymir nods to the other two "well good luck on whatever you two do " he waves to them as they goes each on a separate diraction, the half-dragon walked to the stream near the exit of the village where the huntress was at ,He smiled to the woman as he aproached her and sat down near the stream "Hello miss"

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Seeing the only one left was the priest he apraches with a warm smile on his face "You seem troubled friend, What seems to be the matter?"