Creating Empires [IC]

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Metrus ignored the cum but his interest was peaked at the carving knife he found. "Well I found this carving knife, it could belong to someone who took the totem, see if you recognize it" he says handing the knife to the priest "and your cause seems like a noble one, teaching others can be a difficult thing and not everyone can do it."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The male seemed a bit stunned, reaching out to quietly take the carving knife. As he studied it, he made no attempt to answer. It was a small tool, one as primitive as the world that made it... and as he carefully extended to hand it back, he finally put on a small smile and broke his embarrassment enough to not be the reddest femboy around.

"I... thank you. I do not recognize the knife... but... it does give me an idea. If they took it, surely they must watch for me. And if anyone knows troublemakers, it would be my sister Yvette. She isn't much older, b-but... she can help us. Unless... y-you would prefer we bathe and rest? I never considered that as an outsider, you could have come from far away... asking you to do this for me wasn't very kind. Please, let me feed you and tend to you! W-we can go and visit my sister after... if that is alright, Metrus?"

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
A small rumble came from Metrus' stomach. "I guess I could use something to eat but I have bathed recently so shall we just head back" Metrus said, motioning for him to lead the way once again.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"How are you still going?" The exhausted fox is still recovering from her previous orgasm even as he starts to pound her again. The holy fire dancing along her tails catches her eye but she has no time to think about it as the pounding cock rubs hard against new spots inside her, causing the kitsune to let out a lewd moan.

The light within her grows, womb now completely fertile and ready to bear a child despite her being uncertain just minutes before.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"O-Of course! Y-Yes!"

With the bath turned down, the priest was once more blushing as he turned and led the way to the village proper. Their path led them to a rather quiet part of the village, the pretty boy slowing as they neared one door with a myriad of colors painted on it. When it opened and he led the way inside, Metrus was greeted with what was certainly Yvette. Her skin was tanned, a cloth wrapped around her eyes, and her hair flowing down to her back. Her dress was long, but even though it covered a lot it didn't do much to hide her lovely hips and fairly hand-filling rump. Her chest was fairly small, what must certainly be an A cup, but she held very much the same attractive features of her brother... only in the form of a womanly figure.

"Yvir? I was just going to make something to eat... I... is someone with you?" "Y-Yes! He's... a... friend! His name is Metrus!"

They spoke with almost the same voice, though Yvette had a more subtle and deeper tone that fit a more mature woman than Yvir and his voice for an effeminate male. She turned and smiled in their direction, practically warming the room.

"Welcome to our home... I am Yvette. My brother seldom brings people home, so... what would you like to eat?"

----

"It... guh~... it just feels so good... my body wants to keep going!"

The bard was thrusting hard into her, seeming to grow harder and more energetic with each sweet moan she let out. It was clear her effects on the mortal was amplifying his stamina. And the lewd, cum-slicked schlicking of their hips was a testament to just how good she was making things for the mortal. Each smack grew harder, spreading her nice and wide. If it weren't for her immortal form, she'd likely be left gaping after all of this. One hard thrust after another, he rushed toward what could only be his final orgasm... and as she opened her womb, she'd feel him thrust and hear him gasp from the pleasure, cum surging deep into her core. It seemed that even though he could keep going, his sensitivity had jumped so he simply came faster! And as he knelt with his cock nice and deep, she could feel the light catching the seed and shifting. Her ascended body wrapped and cared for it, mixing it with her artificial DNA... and as a result she could hear her mind say she could give birth whenever she wished. It wouldn't require her to bear the child naturally unless she wished it... and she could even feel and influence her child with the bard. Its initial looks were, as she'd expect, inspired... particularly by her brilliantly colored eyes and an inept ability to harness the more primitive magics. The gender, their form... all of it was hers to choose. But she would need to remember that the child had to exist here, where anyone who opposed her followers or her ideals might be able to target such a child. It made sense why they could choose when children were born... and, of course, how. She simply had to consider it, the bard releasing her leg as he finally pulled out and fell beside her with a long groan.

"Fuck... I haven't... cum like that... in ages. Miyazu... y-you... really aren't human. Wh-what... are you?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Honestly.... i'm not really sure myself, it's been a weird day that's for sure." The exhausted Miyazu lays down on the bed with her head on a pillow and pats the space next to her, obviously inviting him to lay down next to her for a bit of a cuddle after sex. Her pussy seems to stop slowly leaking cum, already super tight again and not letting a single drop out.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He's there before she can wait long, shifting up beside her. She can feel the flaccid cock between her legs, his hands grasping her ass and pulling her nice and close. He kissed her ear, sliding down to smirk face-to-face.

"You have ears and tails no human has... I think it's not hard to tell... you have a cunt unlike any other..."

She'd feel his hand on her ass move to gently finger her backdoor, the other hand moving to her back to roll her up and onto him. She still had access to the pillow... but her body was wrapped in his arms and warmed by their bodies. She'd feel the gentle flame of his soul with the intimate grasp... his voice soft as he spoke.

"You must be something greater... Miyazu, blessing me with that sex... why me? What does a mere man like me do to deserve someone like you to even have sex?"

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"It is a pleasure to meet you Yvette, a simple vegetable stew would be nice thank you" Metrus says smiling "And I have been helping your brother with finding a misplaced totem. One question if I may ask, do you happen to be blind?" He asks curiously

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As Yvir moved to a table to prepare it for the three of them, the woman gave a small nod.

"Yes... I have been blind my whole life. You do not need to concern yourself, though, Metrus... the village cares for me and sees to it that I don't suffer. And I have learned to get by well enough within our home..."

She'd walk past him with some confidence, the scent of fruit following as moved to fetch vegetables and a small pot. She touches things carefully, taking her time as she gathers them before putting them in the pot and turning once more to pass him. She moved to a wood stove, putting the pot down and then moving to gather water. Each motion held a great purpose, showing her memorization of the home... and giving him plenty of views as she bent over without any shame. Either she didn't care, didn't realize how she looked, or wanted the god to see her curves as the dress pushed against her. Yvir turned to smile, however, speaking as he motioned to one chair.

"Sit... please! W-We shouldn't keep a guest standing! Yvette will do much better if you don't accidentally get in her way..."

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Ah yes, my apologies" he says as he sits at the table. "It seems that the villagers are rather kind to you, that is good to see" he says smiling.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu grins then rolls back onto the bed, laying on her side and facing the bard. "I guess i'm what you'd call.... a goddess?" She grabs one of his hands and puts it on top of her head, obviously wanting him to pet her. Miyazu then grabs the covers and pulls them up to keep the two lovers warm.

"As for why.... I saw potential in you, potential to help the people of this world progress and get better lives." She laughs nervously "Well at least that's what I think it is, I can't remember anything before yesterday after all."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Well, unlike my brother who acts like a small girl, I don't appreciate bad treatment..."

Yvir made a face, Yvette smiling as she set the fire ablaze to let the stew start heating as she cut the veggies to pieces.

"Tell me... you... aren't his boyfriend, are you?"

"S-Sister!"
----

"Before yesterday? Well... at least your ass can do everything so you don't need to remember."

The bard kissed her neck and then lips, pulling her close to him beneath the covers. He was warm, continueing to kiss her while squeezing her tight. It was potential, her body confirmed, but she would have to keep an eye on him. As their lips parted, he'd smirk and pinch her butt.

"So, I doubt a Goddess uses her backdoor... but you must be busy. Once you finish blessing me with your presence, when will I see you again?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Oh i'm sure i'll be visiting you again quite soon, you definitely did get me pregnant with all that cum after all." Her large motherly breasts press against his chest as she returns the embrace. "Anyway, didn't you have other questions to ask me?" She certainly knew he had the potential to be someone great, someone that could unite the scattered settlements and build great cities of stone and progress, of course she would have to guide him onto this path first.

"If you wouldn't mind could you just....." She wraps the wrist of the hand grabbing her butt and moves it to the sensitive base of her tails then releases it. "It just feels so nice to be rubbed there."

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The correction of his hand from ass to beneath her tails leaves him a bit stunned, but he gently rubs the base before giving a teasing push of the base.

"Of course... if I built this "city" on a river, I would need buildings that could endure it. How to build it, design around it..."

She'd feel a tug in her mind. If she kissed him and let her mind go blank, she could gift him this knowledge... and then it would only be a matter of leaving the mortal to himself while he unlocked the knowledge on his own. Taking a direct path was definitely an option, of course, but if there were errors she carried out then it would likely hurt her potential faith. Of course, if he failed and couldn't find the way forward while she was gone it would result in her follower suffering in his quest to advance the life of his people.

It was a choice only she could make. Kiss him deep and let her information become one with him so he could unlock it and handle it on his own... or commit and further stay with the mortal man and help him.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He was forcing his magic to perceive its limits .. apparently not the best time to do it. his eyes cross with the kick to his nuts and he goes out with a note in mind 'make his sac internal next time'.
---
Kymir shake his head as he wakes up and as he seems the woman he growls angerly at them
"what the hell you think you are doing ? i was going to help you and you just kick me in the nuts ?! "
"is getting a chastity belt to help your sisters while they fight a tentacle beast that horrible for you ? "
"what do it madder what i look like or that you don't know my magic if i am still trying to help?"
He struggle with his bindings.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Deciding to give him a bit of inspiration rather than fill his head with all her knowledge on cities and towns, Miyazu gives him a light kiss, giving the bard the basic idea of how a city is made and run and nothing more. "I'll stay here with you, to guide you and help create a great city. After all I wouldn't be a worthwhile goddess to worship if I didn't help my followers in need." She giggles and turns slightly red, obviously still not used to the whole goddess thing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The huntress narrowed her eyes, her sisters approaching to keep him held down. Unless he unleashed his full strength, and likely damn himself in the realm's eyes as a tyrant, he wasn't going to go anywhere. He could feel his cock getting pushed and knocked around by Erla's foot as she spoke.

"Beasts don't look human nor use our magic... so you could be a beast deceiving us. If you truly wish to help... them cum, beast. You keep your true form and obey. I won't enslave you... I have no need for a monster. But you will stay hard, stay still, and cum for us."

Her foot slipped to his balls, pushing the toes against it in a manner to warn the god.

"Are we clear? The longer you obey, the better."

----

The bestowment of that knowledge let him blink, recognition flickering in his eyes. And a hardening between her legs. She could feel a shift... a separation. In an instant she was standing and the world moving around her. Her fellow gods could be seen as she floated through a changing world. Gods could, it seems, move forward through a realm's time. Her friends and her were unmoving, to never age... and it showed as they became outlines of energy as she moved away.

As she slowed, a short flight away, the world began to shift less... and she could see the humble bard dressing within a tent. He seemed more mature, a man near his prime. And she could see a tattoo of her nude form, arms outstretched to welcome others, on his back just as it vanished beneath a shirt.

"Well, let's go see the work today, Miyazu!"

The tent opened, letting her see a different location. The sea was ahead, foundations and tents scattering the area.

"We still have to build more... but Moyizu City really is coming together. I could fuck you for hours to celebrate, but I'd rather us look for some bandits I've been hearing about. They kidnapped your priestess last night... Chion will need to be rescued."

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Metrus chuckles "No, I just met him a short while ago, he looked down on his luck and I decided to see if he needed help" he says "It appears he has misplaced his elementalist totem and I have been helping him look for it, so far the only thing we have found is a carving kife."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Kymir's eyes turned red filled with light of his essence that moved like flame, her words only made his anger burn ever brighter, if they wanted to perceive him as a beast so one he would become, he turn to his half-dragon form no longer in disguise and shouts out of the top of his lungs "ENOUGH!"
He would make a burst of energy emanate from his core pushing the huntress away.
"I will not obey mere mortals such as you!" a large flame burn at his bindings setting him free.
"you made your choice and i made mine!" heavy metal chains would sprout out of the ground and bind each limb of the huntress.
He would become the monstrous Tyrant he was being perceived as .

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu is definitely dissorientated by the time skip and spends a minute trying to figure out what has changed, obviously it had been a while from the look of her first follower. She could no longer feel the gentle warm light in her womb, indicating she had birthed the child during the time she had skipped and her body, despite looking incredibly attractive before, had become even more fitting for a goddess of life, huge breasts, wide child bearing hips and a juicy ass would be difficult to hide under loose clothing let alone the tight one piece dress she had on when she first arrived.

But this still doesn't help her understand what has actually happened and how long it has been exactly so she focuses for a split second, trying to remember everything that had happened over the past however many years since her first time in the bards bed.

Last edited:

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
(So my parents are taking my family on a suprise holiday to the middle of nowhere and I would be very suprised if there is internet. Sorry but it'll probably be monday before I can post again ;-; )

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Kymir could feel this realm grow to fear him as his presence here corrupted. A God of Spite, his victim could only squirm and curse. Her sisters were thrown as well, both panicking and running. Seems they were cowards! She was stuck before the God, her eyes going wide and her spirit vanishing briefly at his draconian form. He'd need to take her from here, as fighting all the mortals would be bad... but she could make a good slave. Her returning defiance was something he could break with his cock.

"Beast... fucking vile beast!"

----

"That's too bad, he could do a lot with someone so helpful in his life."

She reached out and gently took his hand, her brother watching the two with a blush.

"Once you find it, why not stay with us for a while? If you are single, the village has many bachelors and bachelorettes... you could consider staying a while."

----

Miyazu could see the six years of mortal life, full of her on her knees and with the bard between her legs. She could see the shape of her child, a blur... one she would need to define. She felt her form also capable of reverting... but only if she didn't want to look like a MILF of a goddess.

She'd be left behind in the tent for now... among a pile of clothes that must have been for her if she wanted to dress sluttier or more conservatively. She might be a mother, but a goddess could walk around nude... especially one that was in a town that worshipped her.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Kymir glare at the huntress sisters ... he would have to deal with them later, his eyes dart back to the huntress as he walk towards her

"A beast that wanted to help ... but , no, you just couldn't accept my help, you needed to toy with me" the chains that bound her to spread her legs apart.

"Well now i have to teach you and your sisters a lesson before i go deal with the tentacle monster by myself" he grunt in annoyance "whatever, i should make haste"

He stroke his cock to full length and crotch between the woman's legs, it was clear he was going to fuck her till she broke. Since she wasn't wearing any clothes he didn't need to worry about ripping them apart , he lick his free hand and use it to finger and lube the woman's holes.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Your village seems like a very nice place but I will not be staying for long. I have other places to go and see but I will stay long enough to make shure your brother finds his totem" Metrus says placing his other hand over hers before letting go and saying "You should probably get back to the soup, I think it might be boiling over a little bit."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Miyazu spends a few moments looking through the clothes before deciding on a knee length dress and some leggings, not showing off her assets in a slutty way but the curves of her sexy frame still show through. Their child certainly doesn't seem to be in the tent anywhere although there is certainly evidence of a young child around the place, a small bed to the side of the larger double bed for the kitsune and her bard lover as well as toys and small clothes, although their child seems mysteriously foggy in her memory, Miyazu figures that they would look similar to her, bearing fox ears and a tail although they would probably have features of Farris as well, perhaps his hair and eye colour.

"Farris wait up!" Miyazu shouts after finishing processing all this new information, quickly heading out of the tent to follow him.