Couch's Submission Listing

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So do you by chance know Couch what are chances for it been implemented in earlier then TBD future?

On side not...I really is looking for even first or second tier of items unlocked added with first addition of FF to game. Since we can't get much fantasy favored stuff ingame this ones you wrote is something close to what we could say fantasy in space ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'll add my voice to those  wondering when it  will come about, I've been hoping to see the FF in game since the day I read its docs ages ago. It's too good a thing to let slide, especially since Tavros got that upgrade in size making it a true hub of the game.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah the Fantasia Foundry ranks up there with Cybernetics and psionics in terms of stuff I harbor great anticipation for.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh FF and cybernetics? Isn't that not much with it theme of adding there cyber stuff? Psionics  ones as close to space magic is I think perfectly fine but the other stuff? -_-'

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
How extensive are we talking with cybernetics? Can you replace entire limbs or is it just implants and nanomachines?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
How extensive are we talking with cybernetics? Can you replace entire limbs or is it just implants and nanomachines?

No idea, I'm not working on cybernetics at all.  The most recent discussion had it most likely being a new type of accessory slot, as artificial limbs present a host of issues.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Ohh FF and cybernetics? Isn't that not much with it theme of adding there cyber stuff? Psionics  ones as close to space magic is I think perfectly fine but the other stuff? -_-'

Not in the same shop I just mean that those 3 things are separately the things I most look forward to eventually getting into them. After those three would be an expansion to Ships, an overhaul to the current items/ equipment slot system, and the impossible dream of some sort of cum equivalent to red myr venom.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's a nightmare I'm glad won't see the light of day, I assure you.

As for psionics...I have a way I want to do it, but until the actual psionics system is built I can't say for sure that it'll be doable.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah psionics are still fluid subject. We do know a lot more than...few months ago but still some crucial parts can change. But psionics alongside ship menagment is things I look mostly to be added to the game.

Well if FF ends up without any psionic related eq I suppose you could just move all that stuff to other shop you may write Couch :D

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Just found this thread, surprised i didn't find it ages ago.  The FF is new to me, but i completely love it.  Most of my characters are Techs, which would synch vary well with FF's wears. Kudos for making a functional chainmail bikini, i laughed my ass off at that part.  :perfect:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Hi, recently got back into the game and am excited to see Amazon Reaha finally added. And sorry if this is such a small thing, but I’m having no luck trying to get what Reaha says about Amazon PC when talking to her about doing Security to proc (the game seems to hard favor Azra and Amazon Syri), and I can’t find it in the github either, so what exactly does she say when she gives Amazin PC as a reason?

Oh, I just saw that “female” is apparently required (my Steele is a herm amazon)? Which is a bit odd given how the Milodon Bruiser is a requirement and all.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's not great to resurrect an eight-year-old thread, but I'm still here so whatever, I guess.

The line for an amazon Steele has a lower priority than the other options, so you won't get it if you meet any other qualifications. I don't know how it's coded, but from the document:

{None of the above are recruited but Steele is female and qualifies as an amazon: "I'll admit, [pc.name], you make it look great," Reaha says after a moment's consideration. "The sex with you is fantastic, and your stamina, just...wow. I get the sense you'd make anything look good, but yeah, you sell the amazon look a lot better than the cows at home did."}

Standard "Steele is a sex god", really. The high-Physique variants of all of the content in this expac were aimed at the amazon-and-Hercules fetish, while the low-Physique variants are for the more standard futadom.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
It's not great to resurrect an eight-year-old thread, but I'm still here so whatever, I guess.

The line for an amazon Steele has a lower priority than the other options, so you won't get it if you meet any other qualifications. I don't know how it's coded, but from the document:

Standard "Steele is a sex god", really. The high-Physique variants of all of the content in this expac were aimed at the amazon-and-Hercules fetish, while the low-Physique variants are for the more standard futadom.
Oops, sorry, I didn’t check how old it was, though I also didn’t think of writer threads as counting as necro. Thanks for the response though!