Couch's Submission Listing

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just hoping that the three finger hand descrip I mentioned gets added and at the very least gets an appearance description. If by consistency sake you mean in sex scenes and all that, if I'm correct your hand type is VERY rarely or is never mentioned at all apart from the appearance screen. In my opinion, Mino Charge is a good opportunity to add a bovine arm type description in the game.

TL;DR Jacques just said "Use your imagination."

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
That aside, there is no "standard" depiction of minotaur fingers, much less one with 3 fingers. Standard humanoid is as good as any - so it's up to Couch to do what the hell he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just hoping that the three finger hand descrip I mentioned gets added and at the very least gets an appearance description. If by consistency sake you mean in sex scenes and all that, if I'm correct your hand type is VERY rarely or is never mentioned at all apart from the appearance screen. In my opinion, Mino Charge is a good opportunity to add a bovine arm type description in the game.

PS The fact that your hands are rarely, if at all, mentioned is a good reason to keep them nondescript. Not everything needs a parser call and by god we don't need to do some simple fingering bit have a writer pause and go "WAIT! Does the PC have ham-hands? Better make a fork."

Use the power of your miiiind.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Yeah, less is more in this regard. Trying to detail everything would bog down even the cunt snake fights to slog fests. KIS exists for a reason.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
The Island of Dr. Lessau: A self-made chimera working for Steele Tech who offers a place to purchase exotic transformatives and an opportunity for sex.  Maybe backstory too.

I'm gonna risk making myself look like a fool but that sounds like... a TMNT episode? One that involved a villian named Dr. Lessau who made chimeric animals? This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OD4lxvDj1s

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
I'm gonna risk making myself look like a fool but that sounds like... a TMNT episode? One that involved a villian named Dr. Lessau who made chimeric animals? This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OD4lxvDj1s

Maybe less like making yourself look like a fool, and more like revealing what your reference pool is like. Both Couch's submission and the abovementioned TMNT episode are references to the same thing.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Figured it might have been a reference to something else but I couldn't figure it out. Whelp, thanks for the read.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
lately ive been wanting to make a new fire based character for tits and your sylvanol au cerise sounds perfect but i know fen did not add it do you know why? i love the idea of a fire fairy 

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
lately ive been wanting to make a new fire based character for tits and your sylvanol au cerise sounds perfect but i know fen did not add it do you know why?

I think it may be because Steele would be covered in flames and that somewhat breaks the current setup as no scenes will be able to support that kind of skin "covering". It's possible to make a character appear to be fire colored (red skin, orange hair, etc.--which may be doable with the current items, I think), but making a character actually produce fire from the skin naturally will most likely require some overhauls.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I attempted to handle it in as compatible a manner as possible.  The "flames" are intended to actually be a kind of pseudo-gaseous hair, and in the doc are treated as an arm type and leg type.  A flag could be attached, but due to the extreme unlikeihood of it ever coming up, that can be skipped with little trouble.

I think it's more likely that Fen just wanted to cut stuff down to get it out the door, for which I don't blame him.  Sylvanol's scope grew very big very fast.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
lately ive been wanting to make a new fire based character for tits and your sylvanol au cerise sounds perfect but i know fen did not add it do you know why? i love the idea of a fire fairy 

If I'm correct he did sounded interested in it back then, but I think what killed it for him was coding. I might be wrong though. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Mino Charge has been moved up to Implemented.  Thanks to Jacques for coding it in.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Mino Charge has been moved up to Implemented.  Thanks to Jacques for coding it in.

You think Dove Balm will get in? I think it's a cool wing TF idea.

And congrats on Mino Charge getting in!

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Looks like that's one from the Space Elevator sized pile of "to do" and I like the Dove Balm but I'm personally holding out for Dragon Wings. Not knocking or pushing in any way, just saying that's my fav.

Still, bet there's a lot of Mino players out there giving the squee of joy.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Looks like that's one from the Space Elevator sized pile of "to do" and I like the Dove Balm but I'm personally holding out for Dragon Wings. Not knocking or pushing in any way, just saying that's my fav.

Hopefully once Uveto is in, we get a TF for the dragon race living there, which should give us dragon wings. In the meantime, I would definitely love some Angel Wings courtesy of Dove Balm.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Hopefully once Uveto is in, we get a TF for the dragon race living there, which should give us dragon wings. In the meantime, I would definitely love some Angel Wings courtesy of Dove Balm.

I think if I tried to even imply anything angelic about my person...my exes would all kick it from laughing to hard :p

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully once Uveto is in, we get a TF for the dragon race living there, which should give us dragon wings.

Those dragons aren't exactly *people,* soooo. Doubtful that particular race will get TFs, but I do plan to make a Gryvain TF availible. Maybe if you kill a Frostwyrm and hand its cold, dead corpse over to XenoGen or Steele Tech they could make a full anthro dragon TF with it. That'd be neat.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Those dragons aren't exactly *people,* soooo. Doubtful that particular race will get TFs, but I do plan to make a Gryvain TF availible. Maybe if you kill a Frostwyrm and hand its cold, dead corpse over to XenoGen or Steele Tech they could make a full anthro dragon TF with it. That'd be neat.

Now that I like, slay the dragon and use its corpse to be even more awesome! I also like the idea of Steele Tech getting more into TFs, giving you wider base of company spheres of influence. Ironically, had a customer at work today with the last name Steele, was a funny mental moment.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

Is there any plans for Steele Tech to get in the Biogenetics stuff and give XenoGen a run for its money? Cause if I'm correct, someone mentioned something similar to that a while ago.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Is there any plans for Steele Tech to get in the Biogenetics stuff and give XenoGen a run for its money? Cause if I'm correct, someone mentioned something similar to that a while ago.

That is one of my projects, and he'll definitely be the sort who would craft a dragon TF.  I also intend him to sell Hornitol and Dove Balm so I can have my pretty pony amazon princess.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015

And now I'm thinking of Xenogen (coughumbrellacough) creating zombie Frostwyrms in the future. Scary.

That is one of my projects, and he'll definitely be the sort who would craft a dragon TF.  I also intend him to sell Hornitol and Dove Balm so I can have my pretty pony amazon princess.

I'm definitely going to be interested in the ability of expanding Steele Tech into other avenues. First need to see your Foundry included implemented however.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
And now I'm thinking of Xenogen (coughumbrellacough) creating zombie Frostwyrms in the future. Scary.

I'm definitely going to be interested in the ability of expanding Steele Tech into other avenues. First need to see your Foundry included implemented however.

That sounds like an interesting mid-late game mechanic to add in if possible. Steele getting to choose to expand or change Steele tech's goals and focus and seeing what happens because of it. I know trying to do that completely in depth would sink the plot progression to "molasses spill in Siberia" pace, but a bit here and there based on the decisions made could keep the players satisfied that the choices have impact...and still be better than Bioware's recent droppings.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Are there any plans for the Fantasia Foundry to be implemented soon or is there too much backlog that's stopping its implementation?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's actually something everyone kind of forgot I wrote after the forum crash, including me.