Corrupted Companions in the future?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Just to shake thing up a little since all the current companions are pure for the most part. I think it might be interesting to have a demonic companion or two and what insight they might provide during the adventure.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
How defined will the corrupting of your party members be?

Will choices that lead to such things be obvious / will there be multiple 'stages/states' of corruption they reach?

Is Brienne the corruption for Brint? That would be unfortunate.

Reactions: Furiae

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
I understand if it's a PITA to do stages, but I would absolutely love it if there were. That's my absolute favorite type of corruption/tf.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Every companion is different and there is no uniform Corruption mechanic for them. Cait's "corruption" is mostly about just going all in on turning her into a literal prostitute/pimp and exaggerating her sexual attributes; Ryn has a purification path where you build her back up from sexual abuse. Azzy obviously has two routes to bimbofication.

Arona, and maybe Ryn, might just outright turn into demons if you go a certain route in the future :D

Not gonna speak for any of the other writers, though; I don't know if or how much they've spoiled about their own characters.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Every companion is different and there is no uniform Corruption mechanic for them. Cait's "corruption" is mostly about just going all in on turning her into a literal prostitute/pimp and exaggerating her sexual attributes; Ryn has a purification path where you build her back up from sexual abuse. Azzy obviously has two routes to bimbofication.

Arona, and maybe Ryn, might just outright turn into demons if you go a certain route in the future :D

Not gonna speak for any of the other writers, though; I don't know if or how much they've spoiled about their own characters.
Interesting but not quite what I was inquiring, I meant more like new original future or current characters that have already been corrupted from the get-go by the time you recruit them like say... Alissa or Farrah for example or are such demonic companions be considered OP to be so?