[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Both of you sound stress, you should have sex or do something to release that tension or else you my die like an old bickering couple that are never getting laid. Maybe talk things out at least." Jibril try not to take any side but to help stop both of them from starting a fight with each other, she also put her weapon away as well.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril noting that both of them are acting like an old married couple. Jibril takes this as an opportunity to express this that equally teases Karlya and scolds Sim'one without picking a side.

Jibril: "Both of you always at each other's throat?"
Karlya: "No. Not always."
Sim'one: "Yes! You don't think things through!"
Jibril: "Sim'one, you know as much as i do that not everything needs to be scrutinized. If you're afraid something may happen, then you do nothing. Some times there's risk."
Sim'one: "But!"
Jibril: "Ah! Enough. Since I've been here, you two have been quarreling like two jealous lovers."

Jibril turns to Karlya and points a firm finger that her.

Jibril: "Both of you need to get laid. You're a grown woman to be arguing with a young man."
Jibril to Sim'one: "And you need to let her do what she wants. You should be going school or learning something besides sitting there playing games alone in this dusty shop."

Jibril looks around and groans at how much it looks so similar to Kor'da's old shop in Heifong. Thinking back, this place looks exactly like his.

Jibril says under her breath: "You're just like your father"

Jibril picks up Karlya's axe with one hand and slings it over her shoulder with ease without thinking twice about it and walks towards her closet size room to store their weapons and perhaps find a few towels to use. Karlya rolled her eyes and storms upstairs to do the same while Sim'one throws the chessboard over and spilling the pieces all over the floor in anger.

Ten minutes roll by, Karlya stands outside the pawnshop with a smoking pipe while Sim'one is nowhere to be seen. Jibril steps out completely unarmed aside from her dagger and one for Karlya that were cheap and expendable to lose. Karlya stows the dagger when Jibril exits the shop. It's officially night time with the lampposts around the streets are lit and people are clearing the streets for curfew. Shurifon Guardsman patrol the streets with the light-bearers doing their jobs in lighting up the city.

Karlya sees Jibril with an armful of towels and a belt to secure them then stowing them underarm. Jibril felt a chill. It's the first sign of Autumn (or Fall) of the season. It's going to get colder but it was more relaxing than the sweltering summer heatwave. Karlya locks up the Pawnshop with her key. They're ready to go.

Karlya walks with Jibril back to the bathhouse while smoking her pipe.

Jibril: "Since when did you smoke?"
Karlya: "Once in a while, helps with the cold."
Jibril: "Wanna talk about it?"
Karlya: "Nope."
Jibril: "Then what did you wanna talk about?"
Karlya: "Dont know. We can just 'wing it', you know?"

Finding idle chatter as they stroll to the bathhouse, nothing really comes to mind. What does Jibril want to talk about?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Do you want to have sex with sim'one cause you two give off that dry rut energy. I know thats a little personal buuuut i haven't know this version of you history or what kind of struugle you must have went through to survive in this tough time and i'm not one to judge on your preference if you do wanna do it with him he grown enough to know the birds and the bees, plus i saw the way he look at you getting excited when i mention groping your breast. Sim'one really likes you karlya."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril: "Do you want to zas kreem Sim'one?"
Karlya, taken aback by Jibril's comment: "Excuse me?"
Jibril: "I might be reading too much into this relationship you have with my son, but ... you two ... have been acting rather with some animosity."
Karlya: "Your son. Right. Yeah i keep forgetting you and Kor'da were together."
Jibril: "So? What's this problem really about? Do you love him? You seem sexual frustrated and you didn't resist me quite as much when i started groping you like the other you did."
Karlya: "Making this very awkward again."
Jibril: "A LOT has happened between you two and i complicated some things. I get it. But it's time to move on from the past. "
Karlya: "Maybe"
Jibril: "Sim'one isn't a little boy anymore, he can make his own decisions. Certainly doesn't need me anymore but he does need someone in his life he can count on when I can't."
Karlya: "That's very ... Unexpected of you to say"
Jibril: "Why's that?"
Karlya: "That sounded like you actually believe you're his mother."
Jibril: "Whether or not it is by blood or by marriage, i consider him my own. I don't know how long i have here before i have to leave."
Karlya: "You're not staying?"
Jibril: "I realized when Freesia made us the offer of coin for information that there's a chance that none of this matters. That everything i do here won't matter once i leave."
Karlya: "You don't have a choice?"

Jibril: "Before we came here, Kane planted something. That something is part of his plans somehow. He has been one step ahead of everything and I'm involved in it in some grand scheme of his. It has something to do with my ability to reincarnate into a different reality into a different version of myself. I tell myself I'm just along for the ride.

Really, I'm concern that whatever Kane has planned might involve me leaving whether i like to or not. So I'm considering this as a chance to repent for my mistake of leaving all of you behind. I can't fix everything but i can make it easier for you to move on."

Karlya: "That's horrible."
Jibril: "I don't know whether your preference has changed since then. Or you have been reluctant to go through with it. Or perhaps there wasn't any time to pursue anything. But Sim'one likes you."
Karlya: "I know"
Jibril: "Not as a mother, Karlya."

Karlya is now picking up on Jibril's comment implication.

Karlya: "No. You're wrong. We're nothing alike and we're not like ... you know."
Jibril: "You're denying yourself. I felt the same when Kor'da and I were together. A lonely Nagini such as I with a Khash Fi! If you had told me i would be pregnant with a handsome man's newts, i would be very skeptical!"

Karlya stopped just outside the entrance to the bath house with Jibril stopping her descent to see Karlya reeling from a thought.

Karlya: "You were ... pregnant"
Jibril: "Yes, I was"
Karlya: "Did you-"
Jibril fell silent: "I was before coming here. My hope is whatever magic took them from me will return them when i return home."
Karlya: "I'm sorry"
Jibril: "Don't be, if anything it's Kane's fault. But we're here to enjoy ourselves yes?"

Jibril returns to meet with Karlya at the top. Assuring her things are fine.

Jibril: "I think you need Sim'one as much he needs you. He's smart and cleaver. You're stronger and agile. Imagine the grandbabies you two would make for me!"

Karlya is aghast by Jibril's word that her jaw drops at the audacity! Jibril teases her strongly. The two laugh with Karlya shoving her with a crooked grin.

Karlya: "You are so wretched! By the Gods, I can't believe you just said that to me!"
Jibril: "You have my blessing to ride him senselessly until his pelvis breaks."

Jibril points to the bath house.

Jibril: "Today's been stressful enough for the both of us and i plan to drag one of them to fuck me until my legs give out. Your choice, sweetheart."
Karlya: "I swear, you're worse than the sailors i drank under the table."

Jibril and Karlya return to the dressing room to disrobe and fold their clothes up to slide them into the cubby slots and wrapped themselves up in towels.

Karlya's olive complexion and cluster of freckling on her back is very attractive, the taut muscle of her ankles and thighs, the definition of muscle hiding away under that coat of hers shows veins and very visible scars all over her. Hard to see her front side when she's hunched over undoing her boots. Karlya removed her boots and the smell catches her by surprise. She winches and throws them at the floors and sits against the wall to remove her trousars. She looks up to see Jibril fully disrobed. The soft lightly colored scales formed the inner parts of Jibril's thighs from above the knees to the inside of her arms. The thicker and darker scales forming the outside of her skin were sharp looking and tough. She also noticed that Jibril's tail has a few hair like quills on the end that flip side to side while on the ground holding still. This is a baiting lure trick for Saharan Horn Vipers.

Looking back at Jibril, aside from her scales, she can look beyond the heteromorphic features to define the common characteristics that sets her apart from Karlya. Jibril is athletically toned with an hourglass frame, small hips, large well toned buttocks, lithe thighs. She is, slightly below average in bust considering the endowments of Humans and mammals not a defining trait for reptilian folk. However, the genetic 'endowment' granted upon Jibril by Kane has given her quite the muscle definition than previously. Lacking the traditional small and thin size she once had in her upper torso - Jibril is very muscular in her arms and pectoral muscles. Her strength and athletic build gave her a soft and slightly impressionable abs but the lack of a balance diet has made her thinner and now her stomach definition is more muscular in look. The biggest thing about Jibril is her thick and long whipcoach tail that follows behind her.

Jibril turns and Karlya stands up looking over the overall scales of her companion. She notes some dirt on the lighter parts of her scales but can't tell if she really dirty. Jibril remarks on Karlya appearance as well noting she's absolutely filthy, dirt and dried mud coat her companion's arms and legs plus the scratches and bruises - most likely she fell somewhere while hunting. The thing that sets Jibril's wincing is the smell of Karlya's smelly feet and the boots she pried them from.

Jibril: "I hope they have soap in there."
Karlya: "I know I stink."
Jibril: "It's been awhile myself"

So long as Jibril doesn't extend her tongue to flick for a scent, she isn't as bothered by smells. They walk through the curtain to the next path leading down a spiraling staircase below.

Karlya: "How do you bath? Do you just soak?"
Jibril: "First time bathing with someone else?"
Karlya: "First time with a snake girl."
Jibril: "It's not complicated. I soak, if i haven't shed my skin in a while, i can scrub my scales to help loosen the skin."

They enter the bath house propera partitioned cavern with 1200 square feet of open bathing areas built using the rocks and wooden floors to give off a natural feeling of an enclosure. The hot springs radiate steam and fill the stone basins surrounding the area while flowing to the individual pools like waterfalls using the aqueducts to bridge between levels and distances from the cave ceiling. Before the duo are two partitions separately having there own bathing spots opposite of each other with the men sitting on the edges of the stone walls keeping the hot water pools inside. The wooden floorboards are elevated just above the ground to let the water drain underneath while keeping feet dry. Further they walk the boulevard the room opens up more to more pool springs built with wooden fixtures and makeshift formations with the use of magic. The heat of the charcoal furnace at the end of the bath house keeps the place steamed and hot which seems to be fuming with the collected waste water that funnels into it from beneath the floors.

Karlya and Jibril are surrounded by many options to join in, but there's something off here. It donned on Jibril - there's a lot of guys here and some women. Although, Jibril is now seeing her first sighting of Dradnini and Dradnae. Two subspecies of bovine heteromorphs commonly associated with Minotaurs. And would you look at that - three minotaurs are casually bathing with the Dradini and Dradnae. Even the Malus have found themselves comfortable here as well. Such a colorful and ... strange assembly of heteromorphic races. Only a few sparse Shurifon Elves amongst the many Dark Elves. Karlya spots a few Humans too, rarer now than before.

They're all bathing in groups and arranged according to race affinity. It seems all too clear that people prefer the company of those they're familiar with. However, there are no reptiles like Jibril here and Karlya is limited to her full blooded peers. They could try to find their own spot instead of conforming to group segregation.

What does Jibril want to do for her first time? Bath with the Dark Elves, Bath with the Minotaurs, Bath with the Humans, Bath with the Malus or pick a random spot?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Well you can find a spot karlya i already found some well built men that caught my eye." Jibril left karlya to do her own thing and walk over to the minotaurs." Excuse me hope you don't mind me washing myself near your guys."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril looks across the wooden walkways, pass the stone springs and naked vestiges. Of the two hot spring pools she chose to go to, she picks the one with the single minotaur and a pair of ladies: Dradini and a Dradnae.

It becomes apparent that the Dradini amongst them is wearing ornate jewels and is a bit softer looking, plump in the right areas, fair skin and a fair bit of pubic matted fur in certain areas. Across from the Dradini is her very muscular and very well endowed twin with many scars that she boasts before the male patron minotaur who grins as he spoke to the Dradinae with interest in how she got those scars. Both twins are visibly human from their bellybuttons on up, below the water, well, that's the mystery between the two twins.

[Jibril's Local Knowledge]:

Jibril knows of the discrepancy between the near identical species - outsiders of their Drada culture tend to find that Dradini are only comprised of true Females while Dradinae are comprised of only Hermaphrodites. The mistake is uncanny when the two Drada species mix and are never the same looking in psychique and mannerisms. Unfortunately for Jibril, Silvermane (her former Pirate Lord) had a very particular taste in Drada and has been given many opprotunities to figure out which types of Drada to look out for. In her experience, Dradinae tend to be very hostile because of their treatment by outsiders as if their sister species are mainly whores and incompetent. Thus they have a tendency to fight-or-flight on the fly. Picking up mannerism and making acute observations as a distinquishing trait as a guardsman, Jibril can sus out details no matter how minute they seem. Of the two Drada before her, Jibril has determined that the muscular Drada one would assume to be the Dradinae, is in fact the Dradini while the soft looking woman opposite of her is the Dradinae.

The characteristics that defined the Drada is local myth, Dradini are physically imposing and strong to mimic Minotaur physiques to make them more sexually appealing to their bull patrons to make strong young. Dradinae are soft looking to make them unappealing to the Minotuars and their primary existence is to distract rival Minotaurs to be fooled into coveting the lesser and weak looking of the two Drada species for courting. A cruel trick of nature. Something Silvermane absolutely loves about the two Drada species and it shows he doesn't play favorites to either one.
Knowing this Jibril knows who she may want to avoid misconceptions of addressing.

Jibril approaches the trio with her towel around her and the Minotaur rests his laurels upon the edge of the stone basin with his very large flaccid manhood noodling into the water where he sits. The Minotaur is a chestnut colored matted furred man with a tan complexion beneath the chest hair and the hairy forearms, he bears a bull head with a matching steel nose ring dangling through his septum as he looks directly at Jibril, his brown eyes set upon her and his teeth are yellow stained as he smiled, the thick layer of fur on his face and long horns protruding from either side of his forehead. Planting his five digit hand upon his wet furred thigh he leans forward with a gritty and deep toned voice that has a rumbling octave to it.

Minotaur: "Well, well, now I've seen everything"

The two Drada look to Jibril who stood above them adorned in her towel and remark her looks and race. Knowing which Drada, Jibril addresses them accordingly.

Jibril bowing her head to the Dradinae: "Slak mana ahva"
Jibril planting a closed fist onto her chest and pounds it twice as she addresses the Dradini: "Borval!"

The two Drada were very highbrowed at Jibril's greeting, they look to each other and then return to Jibril's gaze with a smile. This pleases the Minotaur greatly, a gesture that earns a small bit of praise from the harem he has with him.

Minotaur: "Can I help you?"
Jibril: "I wish to bath here if you don't mind"
Dradinae: "Of course! The more the merrier!"
Dradini turns to the Minotaur: "If Gwar's wishes for it"

The Minotaur,with a slight smile and huff from his nostrils, he nods. The Minotaur known as Gwar gestures Jibril to come on over to them and the Dradinae pats the side of the pool basin with her hand for Jibril to sit. Jibril approaches to sit beside the Dradinea and removes her towel and drops it behind her seductively and then extends her toes into the hot water and it felt very hot. Lowering herself, Jibril drops without splashing her new company and settles a soft hiss followed by a soft groan.

Jibril: "Oh yesss ... this is nice!"

Gwar softly chuckled: "Yeeeah, this is shit right here!"
Dradinae: "You were saying, Gwar?"
Gwar: "Where was I?"
Dradini: "You were boasting about your scars"

Gwar: "Ah. Yeah. Got mine from a knight roaming around the Caldoic a few years ago. Biggest claymore for a man that small. Got his eye on claiming some renown or some shit for that village I pillaged. Came to my den for the third time in two weeks, we barvaled a solid day and a half. For seven horun, this pipsqueak kept charging at me! Man to man, my battleaxe to his claymore, we hammered away, chipping away at his armor and sword. Not an inch I could cleave out of 'em. Every time I could have had him, he lured me deeper into the Hollows of my den, I gave chase. In hindsight, I wasn't thinking too clearly. He had on him mandrake powder, tossed it in my face and the shit just burned the hairs in my nose something fierce! The longer we fought, the angier I got and the more i wanted the burning to stop, so he took his time to drag this battle out. Probably the smartest thing he did was get me all riled up like he did and chase him around until I was worn down from the powder and us swinging away at each other."
Jibril looks around for soap to wash herself and sees a bucket with a brush handle sticking out and taps the Dradinae beside her then points to the bucket. She looks over and grabs the bucket and hands it to Jibril without interrupting Gwar's story. Jibril looks back at Gwar using his hand gestures to show off how much he was enthralled by his retelling of the story of their fight with a human knight from the village. Hacking, smashing and then his bolstering laugh when he hammers his fist into the palm of his hand.

Gwar: "Meanwhile, as I had him on the ground, I removed his helmet. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. It was a She-Elf! A She-Elf had me running into walls of my den in a struggling grudge match and bested me numerous times throughout, and here she was right under my axe blade. I swear to this day, she gave me quite the fight."

Gwar scratches the underside of his beard as he finishes the story:

"Of course, ending her after what she did to me didn't have to end by the end of my axe. But this sorta shit doesn't end well with a happy ending. I beat her and broke most of the bones in her body. Last I heard of that bitch, she was lying in a pool of her own blood. Hardest fight I've had in a while against a human. I figure I would give the village a visit, leave the knight over to them. A warrior dies a senseless death after giving me a good thrashing in my own home didn't seem right to me."
Jibril lathers the soap in her hands and let's it foam up before applying the mixture to her forearms and the underside of her bust. The bubbling cauldron of water got to every crevasse on her body below the waist, Jibril took the brush from the wooden pail and scrubs herself at the head of the handle to get between the scales. Gwar turns his attention to Jibril.
Gwar: "So, you got any scars on ya, girl?"
Jibril stops then thinks to herself: "Let me see ... hm"
There was the time she had her tail severed by a mimic, then there was the escape from Heifong where she took a club to the head and nearly getting decapitated. Then there was the time she was Peg-Leg Manni shaking down shopkeepers on someone else's turf when they tried to expand Silvermane's territory away from Pig-Sty Alley. The countless barfights. The Journey from Medressa to the entrance of Baulder's Gate. The Journey from Baulder's Gate to Halifax. The Trek to Heifong from Halifax. All of them had given her many, may scars both physically and mentally.

Which story does Jibril want to start with?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Jibril retale her journey from Medressa to baulder's gate, but also showing off her hourglass figure to the minotaur's hoping to get on of them in the mood for a little fun later on.

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril thinks on the story about how she had scars from her battles to get to Halifax from Baulder's Gate. Gwar sees that Jibril is thinking and goes back to his other companions and turns to the Dradini.

Gwar: "Dara, mind grabbing us some mead?"
Dradini: "Why do I have to go?"
Gwar, growling: "Cuz I said so!"

Dara, the Dradini, stands up and reveals what Jibril correctly worked out as the true Dradini - a cock decked out with many cock ring band up and down her shaft and even a stud out of the tip of her cockslit. Dara walks away not bothering to put on a towel with many onlookers looking away from her in either disgust of shyness. Jibril recalls the details of her story and omits that time where she spent a year in a prison while she awaited judgment from the Lich King, Baulder, of her entrance to the Northern Lands of Norm. While Dara was away for a few minutes of introductory cirmcumstances leading up to how she came to be in Norm, upon her return, Jibril gets into the meat of the story about how she had the missing scale on her back and why she had many lashing upon her arrival to Halifax. Obviously time has made her scars disappear with each new shedding of her skin which, creeps out Gwar and the Dradinae. Jibril starts off the story where she was released from Riften Prison and was in search of a caravan that she could travel with to get to the city of Halifax, a wayward city of commerce just like Sou'jure in the opposing side of the region of Krakos Wastes the separates the divide.

Jibril: "So there I was in the courtyard and stocks, the people there were seedier than I orignally planned to meet. But surely they were better than the treachery of the villages I passed through Genosia to get to Baulder's Gate. At the time, the treasure hunt yielded some measure of coin to pay for a long travel towards one of the great cities of Norm. For a moment I was sure the worse was long behind me getting to the Rift and spending too much time behind its walls.
Caravanner in Riften was much like the one in Shurifon only much smaller and every single one of them was handled by a human. For three days and nights, I've spent most of my coin at the inn buying every traveling merchant, every traveler and roaming band that came my way a drink. Finally, someone took me up on a job! A dwarf from Volga was traveling to the Rift to sell off some of his wears and saw that I was in need of a ride to Halifax. That's when I first learned how many drinks it took to bleed me dry. Never again will I offer a dwarf the privileges' of having drinks with me! Many beers and meads later, the merchant gave me a job ferrying cargo to the Ordosian Kingdom of Alfheim and Delpheim."

Dara, the Dradini, returns with a giant bottle and hands it with two fingers to Gwar whom took it in one hand and bites off the cork and spits it out. He gulps down the first few swigs of the alcohol then wipes his mouth with his furry forearm and passes the bottle to Dara while the Dradinae, whom Jibril learns is named Daphine from her incessant questions interrupting Jibril throughout her story and being so inquisitive about the outside world. Until Gwar had to stop Daphine with a heavy hand pounding in the top of her head to stifle out her thoughts.

Daphine, covering her head: "Ow! Why?!"

Gwar, gestures to Jibril and scowls at Daphine: "Can't you see she's talking?!"

Gwar softens his gaze when he turns back to Jibril and gestures with an open hand to her: "Sorry. You were saying?"

Daphine: "Sorry"

Jibril perplexed by the relationship those two have with each other: "It's, uh, fine."

Jibril clears her throat until Dara passes the giant bottle of alcohol to Jibril for her to drink. Jibril flicks out her tongue a few times to smell and notes its a very strong and potent drink. She takes a very small sip them coughs when the strong drink didn't agree with her. she grips her throat when the burning wouldn't stop.

Gwar chuckled loudly: "Ha! They didn't have strong drink where you were?"

Jibril gasping then wheezes: "Not something like that!"

Gwar: "More for us then!"

Jibril retraces her story and recalled where she left off.

Jibril: "The first scar was from one of the drinker I bought rounds for when looking for a ride to Halifax. Took a dagger to the shoulder and a few scratches from a broken flask along my back when the fight broke out, got slashed along my right arm from evading a strike, barely nicked me through. The guard came and took those bastards with thembut they left me with the bill."

Gwar scoffed: "Humans"

Jibril rolled her eyes at the comment thinking the same.

Jibril: "So after the fights, the bills and getting safe passage out of the city to go north - Kurn, the dwarf i traveled with, wanted for us to take a few detours through Alfheim first then across the way to the Delpheim kingdom. We reached Delpheim first without delay, everything was fine until we get to the borders and the only other people were me and an archer from Delphine working to get her way back home. Of the three of us, I never spoke a word of the elven tongue and neither did Kurn. So this wood elf translated everything for us, somewhere there was either a mistranslation or they knew something was wrong the moment we met with the vanguard patrolling their borders. I took an arrow directly into mid part of my back narrowly missing my spine. Turns out the traveling band of elves that stopped us were bandits and took us by surprise, there's some bark inside my back somewhere. We fought them off, I claimed three kills and took one of their boots and bow for myself. We took the main road to Delpheim, we made our trade there, Kurn paid me after treating my injury. Wood Elves had good medicine and better healers than I thought, I was up and gone within a day. Kurn, the wood elf we came with and I set off for Alfheim.

Same thing as before, nothing was strange or out of the blue.

The moment we reached Alfheim ... it was a massacre!"

Daphine raised her hand trying to not earn another bonk on the head from Gwar who was at the ready until he saw the hand go up. Jibril stops to answer her.

Jibril: "Yea?"

Daphine: "Which one was Delpheim?"

Jibril: "Eastern Kindom, next to the Hidden Blade mountains further east."

Daphine: "Oh! Isn't that where the Guardian lives?"

Jibril: "Guardian?"

Gwar: "Don't mind her, it's just an ancient legend nobody pays any mind to."

Jibril: "Now I'm even more curious"

Daphine: "Well the legend goes that there's a strange guardian that lived in the part of the woods the Ordos Kingdoms never go! Lots and lots of carvings in the stones, huge gardens of food and plenty of untamed beasts graze there!"

Jibril: "Sounds like a paradise"

Daphine: "We actually lived in the Hidden Blade for some time. Not far from it but we ... take care of most of our problems with outsiders. Every now and again we've heard people talk about the guardian of the forbidden forest."

Dara groans: "I hate the cold, I like it over here where it's warm"

Dara sinks into the hot spring and coos from the hot waters while Dalphine giggles at her twin's amusing look on her face. Jibril chuckled with Dalphine until Gwar wanted to hear more.

Gwar: "What did you mean when you got to Alfheim, there was a massacre?"

Jibril dreads that part of her story:

"The three of us don't know. That's the strangest thing about it! The palace was in ruins, bodies were still being pulled out of it, most of the guards that were stationed inside were either eaten or butchered to death by something."

Dara, who perked up: "And nobody knew what it was?"

Jibril shrugged her shoulders: "At the time, I was more concerned about leaving, we didn't stick around to find out. But the eleves there were more than eager to buy whatever we had on us for supplies. Kurn was very happy much to the chagrin of the other elves still picking up the pieces of their friends. We never stuck around to find out what happened, I'm sure Kurn learned more but i never asked. Zoey, though, she never got over the loss."

Gwar: "So after you traveled to Halifax then?"

Jibril refocusing on the rest of her story:

"Yeah, my archer friend stayed behind to help rebuild her home. But she taught me how to use a bow that I nabbed in Delpheim which came in handy for when we met slavers on the road. We traveled north to Krakos and veered off toward Halifax going westward when we were ambushed again by highway men. Kurn got held up and they sacked me when it was just the two of us. I got thrown into a cage while Kurn was tied up. Spent the night north of Alfheim forest and further from the nearest village which was Unowa due northwest a couple of miles away. Luckily I was able to escape the cage, I'm pretty handy with a padlock and quick to my heels. Unfortunately, Kurn wasn't so lucky. When I tried to sneak around to free him, they'd already killed him and put his head on a pike and stripped him of everything they had and rolled his body into a ditch I hide in. There wasn't anybody in the cages, seemed like these slavers were coming back from one of the markets and were hunting for free prey. I took what i could and took to the hills and ran as fast as I could to Halifax where I assumed I was safe."

Jibril concludes her story and takes a swig of the alcohol she was so hesitant to drink before and drinks a large swig of it and recoils with goosebumps at how strong it was.

Gwar: "Damn, that's a hellofa story!"

Daphine: "Ooo! tells us another!"

Dara: "I'm getting out. I'm starting to get wrinkles."

The Dradini stands up and wraps her towel around her waist, her wet matted furry legs were damp and dribbling water on the ground and asks Daphine if she was ready to go. Gwar seems agitated.

Gwar: "Are you kidding me? We were just having fun!"

Daphine looks to Dara: "You can go eat, I'll be along soon. Promise."

Dara groans and storms off, hoove clopping on the wooden floors behind her as she walks away from the group. Jibril sits on the rim of the basin and starts soaping up her legs and lathering the sides of her hourglass frame which entices Gwar and keeps him enthralled in her physique. While Daphine has her hands under the water, jerking the minotaur's floating shaft as he sunk into the water, he keeps looking at Jibril scrubbing herself in ALL of her right places. Jibril catches Gwar looking at her and she looks to Daphine whom is so intent of getting him in the right mood for sex that she does so in their presence. It wasn't until Daphine looks up to see gwar staring at Jibril that she stops jerking him under the water which earned an objection from Gwar!

Gwar: "Why'd you stop?"

Daphine pouting: "Are you seriously looking at her instead of me?"

Gwar staring Daphine down: "I was planning on taking you here and now!"

Daphine scoffs: "In front of everyone?"

Gwar chuckled: "Yeah?"

Daphine punches Gwar across the face and she jumps up from the spring to reveal show off her pregnant belly and smooth humanoid pussy that's all puffy from her pregnancy. She doesn't bother putting on a towel to cover herself and plants a hand on her heavy belly then stomps the wooden floor with her hoove.

Gwar: "I'm joining Dara. Thanks for the story, snake girl"

Daphine shakes herself to whip all the water off her furry legs and and the poofing of her tail with a flair then walks away in a fit of rage. Gwar reaches out to Daphine.

Gwar: "HEY!! GET BACK HERE!!"

The two minotaurs watched the two ladies storm off away from him and they turn back to Gwar and laugh at his expense when he yelled at Dara and Daphine in the dressing rooms. Gwar sat back down drinks more of his alcohol they brought him in silence. After Jibril finished washing herself and noting that Gwar was watching her clean herself while being jacked off by her mating partner, he's got quite the heft to him which sparked her interest in getting fucked hard enough to end up as pregnant as Daphine, or very close to it. Jibril slides on over to Gwar's side and she plucks the bottle from his hand and downs the rest of the alcohol until it was empty and she fork-tongues the rest of leftover beads out herself to get her nice an drunk.

Jibril: "So ... find me attractive?"

Gwar leans down: "Never had someone like you before. I wonder how we'd turn out if i stake my claim on that hole of yours."

Jibril: "I wouldn't object to that, if you got what it takes to keep me satified?"

Gwar looks to Jibril: "So, what did you have in mind, little lady?"

Jibril: "It's been a long time since I've been given a good, rough, fight. I could use a big tough man to give me a good fight."

Jibril cups the huge minotaur by his balls through his loincloth. This sudden cupping startles the big man so much he recoils from the pressure on his balls.
Then he grins widely followed by a low chuckle.

Gwar: "You like to play rough? Never would've guessed. You look a bit too soft for me."

Jibril: "Don't worry about me, I won't bite"

This earned Gwar a raised eyebrow at her advancements and the unshirkable determination to have this very well endowed beastman all to herself. He rose up from the pool and grabs Jibril by the wrist and lifts her up and out of the pool forcefully and lowers to the ground onto her feet gently and with ease. Jibril picks up her towel to wrap herself up as Gwar strolls on the sideline of the walkway leading towards a backroom in the far back of the bath house. The thumping of the hooves clumping around on the wooden floorboards creak and thumpped as Gwar walked resonating throughout the bath house garnering the attention of others. They all looked to see Jibril following Gwar to the backrooms, there's leering and cackling under their breath as they watched this huge beastman lumbering towards the door. Jibril felt their gaze as she followed behind him like she's this man's next little conquest for his belt. A few wolf whistle in their direction earning Jibril a blush. Gwar opens the door, pokes his head inside, looks around and ducks under the low bearing lental and he climbs down the doorway and slips in with some effort to fit inside. Jibril is gestured with a single arm stretching out to pull her through.

Jibril is pulled through the door swiftly, the door behind her slams with Gwar standing beside it, blocking her path. With a menacing smile drawn across his face, he stares her down.

Gwar: "So, you wanna piece of this, do ya?"

He pulls his loincloth off to the side and revealed his half flaccid beast of a cock flop freely from it. Jibril is two feet from him and the girth of his length dangles before her. She leans onto her back leg for support and the tip of her tail flicks and curls while she muses over how she wishesto play this out.

Jibril: "You may have had other girls before me, but this isn't like all those other times."

Gwar: "Think you're better?"

Jibril, running her wet scalie hand down and up the length of his undershaft, she chuckled lightly: "Khazen Fah. You're bigger than any man, without a doubt."
With her other hand, Jibril shows off her superhuman strength to force the minotaur into the door he blocks and hefts this monster's cock up until she has it resting on his stomach and grips the head of his cock and strokes it firmly then softly towards the base of his shaft. The size of his cock's girth is twice the size of her hand but she has the dexterity to work him like any other man placed before her. Her strength surprised Gwar, whom saw Jibril as some weak and fuckable piece of meat.

Jibril, jerking Gwar slowly and gaining traction, she coaxes him: "Sit"

Gwar drops onto his ass on command and spreads his digitigrade legs apart and she drops to both her knees and holds the cock in her hands to keep it angled but finds the cumbersome length to droop and plop directly on top of her face. She flicks her forked tongue that coils around his length and she coos when the stench of his cock reels into her mindm readin off the pheromoans he has seeping from him. It's an intoxicating cocktail of wet precum, sweat and bovinal musk she expected. This alluring sense is triggering her feedin response and she eyes the top of the minotaur's cock with eager anticipation. She rotates and tilts her head like her predatory instincts want to when eyeing up her her next meal. She looks up at Gwar who is breathing heavily when Jibril has that large grinning smile on her face when she's eeying back at him not aware of what she plans on doing. She pulls back her head, she's got her jaw motioning side to side as she poses to strike his cock. His smile turns to dread when he sees her do this and he's having second thoughts about her going down on him.

Gwar reaches up when Jibril breaks her line of sight from his face back to his cock and her tails stops moving, signaling her time to strike. The moment came for her to strike!

Jibril opens her mouth and extends her mouth around his cockhead and closes her eyes. Gwar shouts but is stifled when Jibril latches onto his cockhead butfeeling no teeth or fangs he's wide-eyed. He let's out a soft groan. Jibril has his cockhead entirely in her mouth and wrenches around to fit the rest of his flare inside with her bottom hitch unlocking to stretch the membrane of her chin to comfort ot the length. Gwar drops his hand in protest and opens his eyes to see Jibril's mouth completely around his cockhead and working around to fit him inside her. Then she arches her head up and moves the cockhead past her lips and moves two more inches until his cockhead is pressing the back of her throat.

Gwar: "What the-"

Jibril forces another two inches that stirs Gwar to let out and loud moan, four inches of fat girth cock lodged into Jibril's tight mouth startles him. Jibril turns her head and her body to the side to where she has her hand holding his hip as she pushes herself toward Gwar and forcing more of his cock deeper. Gwar sees Jibril's tongue and breathing tube undulating signaling to him she's breathing.

Gwar: "Oh fuck"

Jibril jerks her head forward, Gwar moans once more loudly. He's taking this as well as he can be with Jibril taking his length and girth deeper and deeper down her throat. With ever endeavor to take a few inchs further, she forces Gwar to moan and groan in bursts. Another jerk forward, he moans. Another few inches she devours, the louder he was. Until finally she grips both of his thighs with both of her hands and stands onto her feet and arching her head forward to force herself to reach the base of his cock and her lips felt the wet bush tickling her. Bucking her head a few motions back and a forth, she looks up to see Gwar's jaw dropped and tongue lolling out of his mouth.

Jibril slowly retracts her mouth and body back slowly as to not prick his shaft cock flesh with her venomous fangs. But as she does retracts, she uses her tongue to swirl around his meat as she does to lather him up so she can take all of his manhood into her wet cunny that's aching from the extreme deepthroating. Bobbing to and fro and slowly working her way back to the tip of his cockhead, she wraps her hand around her throat feeling his pulsating cock throbbing inside. She strokes the back of her throat while she retracts spurring the giggling minotaur to moan in between struggling gasps.

Gwar: "Blatha!"

He reverts to his mother tongue in bliss as he wants to grab Jibril by the head to keep her from leaving him but she swats it away and mumbles 'uh uh' at him. He takes this with a disgruntled groan. But she repays him with his disappointment with her cupping his balls and giving them a good foddling and working her digits to massage them egg sacks until she decides to stretch her middle finger to his taint and press it firmly earnign a loud 'oof!' from the blissful minotaur. That little pressure and massaging forced him to shoot a small glob of precum down Jibril's throat. Jibril felt the precum shot down her throat, her eyes rolled into the back of her head not aware that the shot came hard and fast and she has this whole beast so far down into her stomach, he's basically filling her dietary needs.

After ten to fifteen minutes of slow reeling and foreplay, Jibril rests on top of Gwar's cockhead with the last bit of cockflesh lodged in the back of her throat and she felt the strecthing of her throat dissipates before Gwar and his cock plops freely from her lips and she falls back on her buttocks as the strings of precum coated the entirety of her throat, inside of her mouth and then stringy web of cum as Gwar sighs deeply from the struggle. His cock brusts a cum load meant for Jibril's aching pussy and his cumshot flies onto himself and Jibril in a small sprinkler. Gwar groans then lets out a deep sigh when he does and Jibril giggles at his relief.

Jibril laughing at Gwar's silly face: "Hehehe, was that fun?"

Gwar: "Woah ... that was ... something"

Jibril stands to her feet, covered in this beast's cum, she plants a hand on her hip and wiping a string of cum off her distinct belly formation and puts it back into her mouth and swallows. She licks her lips looking back at him with him matching her gaze.

Gwar: "That's hot"

Jibril reaches down to her vaginal slit and fingers herself before him.

Jibril: "We haven't even gottento to the main course?

Gwar: "Think you have it in you to keep going after that?"

Jibril moaning and retorting sarcastically: "Aww, did I tucker you out?"

Gward rolls onto his buckling knees and releases a few spurts of cum onto the ground from his throbbing erection still staying firm, he grabs onto his length and strokes his very lathered and coated meat when she says that. He chuckled deeply and dragged out gasping.

Gwar: "Babe, when I'm done with you, you're not gonna be walking away"

Jibril: "Oh yeah? Seems like you can barely stand!"

Jibril eggs the minotaur on which is a big no-no. Gwar took her taunting as a challenge and he he storms towards her and grabs her by the waist with one hand off the ground and he plants her against the wall. The steam of the bath house seeps into this back room and his breath huff with that same heat and radiance of the steam of the room. He grabs Jibril's arm and holds her up on the wall and pins her up, her legs go up and around his waist and he hoists his large masculine pole between them rubbing belly to belly. He strokes himself between them and keeps his firmness strong and fervent. Jibril looks into Gwars's brown eyes and sees the grinning smile and his feverish look.

Gwar: "You can back out of this while you still can"

Jibril grabs Gwar by the throat: " I want you to fuck me up until i can't walk again!"

Hoisting Jibril up, Gwar grabs his cock with his free hand and presses himself forward to aim at Jibril's slit. Jibril felt the clumsy idiot pressing against her asshole and slipping and pouds the wall instead which he grunts when he misses. After a few slips and wall bumps from his slippery cock. Jibril scoffs and reaches down and helps him slide up to her slit and felt his flared cock press firmly and with her tail wrapping around Gwar's leg, she pulls herself down onto his cock using her tail to anchor her down. Gwar grits his teeth as he slid hard and fast into Jibril's cunt. He hits the base of her cervix and the hammered pressure on the sudden impact made her wince and coil until her toes curled up and she lets out a heavy grunt and groan. It hurts!

Gwar felt Jibril's cervix and doesn't pause for a minute to get to work. His cum covered cock lathers Jibril's insides and her pre mixes with his cum as he hollows and bottoms out her pussy in the deepest part of her and shallowly jerks himself with a few warm up motions to adjust himself and allow Jibril to recover from the sudden impact. Gwar arches his head down and licks Jibril's face off on the side and holds Jibril at the waist tighter to not let her slip.

Gwar: "You're tighter than those other two"

Jibril, gasping: "You don't say!"

Gwar: "I've been saving up a load for that piece of ass back there, but you'll do nicely!"

Gwar drags his manhood back, Jibril feeling some relief. Gwar lunged forward for another forward drag using his entire length to get most of his cock deeper. Jibril groans and grunts with the first burst of shallow thrusts, her leg hooking around Gwar's waist as her other leg drops off to the side that's supported by him holding her flank. Gwar cackling lowly to himself as he works the angle of his base at Jibril's slits and folds stretching to their maximum, the exposed pink of her lips stretched around him and create a suction that envelops him entirely around his girth, with each push and pull, her lips sink and suck him deeper while his pulling pulled her lips out further. He was latched on tightly and caught in her vice grip of a pussy. His bull grunting and heaving steams the room as he fucks the taut Nagini's plastered cunny. Cum drops to the floor and he doesn't stop. He moved slowly to get his rhythem down and works Jibril enough to accept his size with better ease. He sculps Jibril's uterus to conform with him inside her, but all it really does is resist to conform and remain taut and strong even under the straining on his endurance and strength to keep up. Jibril is in the the thralls of ecstasy as he mouth opens and tongue lolls out of her mouth and let him use her as his personal fucktoy. After resisting the shallow and slow thrusts for so long, Jibril cums on Gwar's massive meat rod several times and contributes to the cum soaked floor. Gwar picks up the pace and no longer satisfied with shallow and deep fucking his bitch. He grabs Jibril by the waist with both hands and Jibril reaches up to plant her hands up on the wall to keep her from moving so far up the wall!

Gwar's increased pacing startles Jibril as she gasps as he continues to pound her womb with excess cum from past pre loads but not the full loads backed up inside his balls. He was just getting started!

Gwar bucks his hips and heaves like he's bull rushing in a charge after someone. The same instinct that drives a minotaur to charge someone was the same look he has in his eyes when he looks at Jibril. Working Jibril's body to move for him inside of himself, he notes that she's so light that he can hold her on his own and pulls Jibril off the wall. Gwar drops to the ground onto his knees and jerks Jibril up and down his cock with her on top of him. Reduced to a beast's fuck doll for the sole purpose of getting him off, Jibril goes along with Gwar's baser needs and ragdolls in his hands. Her legs give out after thirty minutes of long, hard and deep fucking. Jibril is weakened further as Gwar stops once again to throw Jibril onto the ground and pulls his cock out forcefully, his cum wad bursts out onto the already pooled cum loads. gwar drags his cock against the ground as he pulls Jibril back beneath him like an animal and plants his fists into the ground, knuckles firmly planted and knees spread far apart, he arches his cock up and plants it on top of Jibril's cum filled belly. Jibril's lips were gaped and stretched enough to shoot out a rope of cum and dribbling out ceaselessly. Gwar strokes himself hands free of his cock and his cum load biling out of him seep out onto Jibril's chest and stomach.

Gwar: "I'm not done with you!"

Jibril, weakly: "Is that .. all you ... got?"

Gwar: "Hehe, you got some pair on you!"

Gwar reels his cock back and brings his ass back further then aims his cock towards down to Jibril's open pussy slit and it was so loose, Gwar had no trouble slding back in as he pleased. Jibril's tongue flops out with her death gasp echoing throughout the room with Gwar pounding her insides as before. Gwar arches forward and plants one both of his knees over Jibril's legs to pin her down. He kept his hand on his cock as he dips down at a 90 degree angle and presses downward into Jibril's slit pressing a part of her ass before the angle and pressure of his cock pops of to the side and shoot into Jibril's cervix. She grunts loudly each time he tries to ground pound Jibril's pussy and he enjoys the sounds she makes as he repeats this over and over and over until he settles on a mating press posewith Jibril's legs stretched upward against his chest.

Thrusting and rocking his hips into her, Gwars tries his best to force even more of his length into an already max capacity pussy, he does so in vain. Jibril felt every vein in Gwar's throbbing erection going wild, he doesn't have long to empty out his balls into her caked womb. Gwar goes back into beast mode and hammers away at Jibril's pussy edging on the verge of emptying everything he has into Jibril. Jibril reaches up screams on the verge of another orgasm out of the many she already had prior, her claw dig into his matted fur backside and felt him burst into womb.

Pushing rope, Gwar floods the slit with more cum, each throb undulates in a deluge of potent cum. Beads of cum ball up and down Gwar's shaft as they shoot every single bead deep into Jibril's cocksleeve with such gusto, Jibril locks her legs around Gwar's waist and keeps him inside her as he unloads everything he has into her womb.

Jibril: "Ugghhh fucking fill me!!"

Gwar moos loudly and reverberates the wooden walls to the points where the people outside were heard whistling and shouting loudly. Followed by laughter. Gwar doesn't stop. He keeps cumming and fucking Jibril longer. Jibril keeps holding onto the bucking bronto for dear life and longer still after he unloads big globbering cumload inside of her that he feels as if he's trying to knock her up with every attempt.

Even after three hours and many excessive unsuccessful breeding and force impregnation attempts, none of which held. Gwar taps out and rolls onto the ground with Jibril and him lying in a backroom that might as well have been a cum sauna or a cum bathroom with how much semen filled inside. The floors are pooled with so much cum there is more visible cum than there is floor!

[Jibril is now Temporarily Crippled]

[Jibril collapsed from Over Exhaustion]

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril springs up from her deep slumber in a daze. She looks up at the ceiling of a wood and sleeps on a bedding of hay and sackcloth sheets. She sits herself up with a heavy afterglow of ecstasy as her cunny is thoroughly stretched and gaping. Her legs refused to move as they were numbed and sore. A wave of internal pain screams at her in consciousness as she holds her abdomen tightly, feeling her guts churn and recoil, scarred from the deep and thorough thrashing in the wake of her beastly lover. Jibril reaches down to dig around her slit to feel the excess cum still lodged inside her uterus and clings to her walls in thick, sticky plaster.

Jibril drops her head onto her pillow. She thinks to herself she MAY have overdone a smidgen. But she rests all the same.

Four hours passed, Jibril felt her legs and rose but collapsed onto her knees in her haste to catch herself on something sturdy. And she hits her head on the corner of the crate before her and bleeds from the forehead. She cradles her forehead and flicks her tongue when she is near the crate when the pungent smell. It reeks of sulfur and decay, she doesn't know where she is at first sign.

She crawls and slithers upon the ground until she feels a doorway up a small step. She is within a cellar. She pushes the door, it flings ooen and the sharpness of the morning light pierces through the windows of Sim'one's Pawnshop.

Jibril groans as she climbs up the sides of the dress beside her and helps herself up onto her feet. She crutches around, weaving between furniture and bookcase, naked and alone. She looks around to find a bedspread sticking out of a bin and wraps herself in the sheet to cover herself up and finds a chair sitting behind the counter where Sim'one would conduct business. She ducks under the first cabinet and with both hands anchored to either side of her: wall and countertop, until her back is facing the window. She lowers herself onto the stool and rests sitting up.

She rests her elbow on the countertop and rests her face into her palm feeling dizzy from last night's debauchery. Too much strong drink numbbed her senses; she scarcely recalled how she came to the pawnshop. Last thing she recalls was lying on the Minotaur, stewing in their secretions and saliva. The next she felt a wave of a phantom pleasure wash over her body as the pleasure Gwar carved into her remains like a deep pain. A pain she doesn't regret having - even if she isn't capable of walking properly. Swallowing saliva to moisten her dry throat, swallowing hurt quite a bit as if she … oh, right … the man's cock she buried deep into her gullet.

Jibril coos at the thoughts running wild, she craves another orgasm but fingering her slit left her recoiling out of sensitivity and tenderness. She desperately wants to cum once more for reprieve of her pain. She exhales and sighs in exhaustion and frustration.

Bursting from the door of the shop, Sim'one lugs a satchel over his shoulder and underarm. He throws the first satchel lowky on the ground and sets the one over shoulder onto the countertop that startles Jibril.

Jibril expressing irritation: "Bang louder, Shazah, you've alway waken the dead"

Jibril's shout startles Sim'one equally. He turns sharply to see his stepmother sitting behind the counter out of sight and near the ground.

Sim'one: "Mother? What are you doing put of bed!? You should be resting!"

Jibril: "I'm done resting, I need to do more. Though I'd settle for a strong drink. My legs failed me this morning."

Sim'one scoffs as he unpacks: "Karlya says you've had quite enough to drink."

Jibril: "Did she?"

Sim'one: "Carried you to your room. Or, rather the beastman that broke the door on his way in."

Jibril: "Beastman?"

Sim'one points to a coinpurse next to Jibril: "Minotaurs"

Jibril reaches up to look inside to find a few precious gems including a few bits of … copper coins? She ties the coinpurse and drops it back onto the table and coughs.

Sim'one: "Are you taking payment for your nights now?

Jibril: "Do I detect a hint of jealousy?"

Sim'one scoffs a sound of disapproval: "Such a thing is disgusting. I'm not jealous of such a state nor the thought of you doing it with beasts "

Jibril: "You disappointed in me then?"

Sim'one: "I thought more highly of you, seems a lot has changed."

Jibril: "Then you would have me to yourself, would that please you more?"

Sim'one aghast: "Mother!"
Jibril: "Been awhile since you called me, mother."
Sim'one: "Hardly had enough many opportunities to do so"

Then it donned on her that she never fornicated with her sons until after her arrival in New Canaan. She also remembered she perished before she could do anything. Such an empty feeling of living with the memories of two different worlds. She locks away her previous world and focuses the one she resides in for the moment.

Jibril: "Where's that trickster wife of yours?"
Sim'one laughs: "She isn't my wife, mother."
Jibril grins mischievously: "When will I have grandbabies then!"

Sim'one thumps his tail against the ground as he lets out a shocking squeak like a dolphin's chortle.

Jibril is alarmed by Sim'one's little cute noise: "Never heard you make that sound before!"

Sim'one: "You jest!"

Jibril chuckled: "You know I do, but when are you two going to settle down and move on from the past?"

Sim'one: "When we both move on, i wager. You tease but there is much unpacking to do"

Sim'one began putting his newly acquired curios and organizes his shop muttering to himself at the audacity of his mother's words. Jibril keeps laughing to herself over the chortle she heard. Karlya stumbles down the stairs with a tankard in hand and holds herself against the wall.

Karlya: "Can you two stop making such a ruckus? Some of us are trying to sleep."

Jibril singsong and a smile: "Good morning, Kay ~"

Karlya giggled when she sees Jibril's tail upright weaving over the countertop and that mischief smile drawn with her thin lips.

Karlya: "Well well! There's the scalie minx!"

Karlya strolls over in a sailor's wobble as if she hasn't been able to regain her land legs yet. Surely a sign she too had too much to drink, or perhaps she didn't stop drinking if the scent of her cup hadn't given away her stupor. She hiked herself onto the countertop and handed Jibril her tankard. Jibril takes a sip and coughs hard: it's a super strong drink that burns her throat.

Karlya: "Moonshine. Orc alcohol from Crescent Moon. Pretty powerful stuff!"

Jibril: "Strong enough to wake both the dead and put the living to rest more like"

Karlya sips: "So, how are you feeling?"

Jibril: "Can't walk, can barely stand. Felt better."

Karlya: "At first i thought you were fighting and lost but then i saw that bull's cock sliding out of you. Then thought, well she must've been asking for it."

Jibril chortles: "Indeed I did!"

Karlya: "Should I fetch a healer to get your womanly bits cured?"

Jibril grabs and hands Karlya the coinpurse: "Please do, I'm no use to anyone in my state."

Karlya weights the coin purse: "Turning tricks, are we?"

Jibril: "If only they were that lucky."

Karlya hops off the counter: "Then I'll be off. Be back in a bit then."

Karlya leaves the shop. Sim'one heads upstairs to rest, Jibril rests her head onto the palm of her hand while she relaxes.

Two hours later, it's afternoon when Karlya walks through the door and wakes Jibril with a start. Karlya kneels down with a sack and two jars in her hands.

Jibril: "Where did you come from? The mountains!?"

Karlya with a scowl: "Should be grateful we even had enough leftover."

Jibril: what happened?"

Karlya: "Sampson's guards stopped me. Said we better get a move on or else he's going the Nightstalker about our deal."

Jibril swears: "Khazan! We still have plenty of time!"

Karlya: "We didn't read the fine print. We have three days to get that shield or we pay the difference on the receipt."

Jibril: "Shazah, should never go to that Kur'va!"

Karlya: "Paid off the landlord, the collectors and only had a few gold for the healers."

Jibril shocked: "All of it!?"

Karlya nods reluctantly: "Just barely got out of the debt collectors. We need another payday and enough for next month to be in the clear."

Jibril: "Then i guess we should be off to the cemetery then."

Karlya: "First

Karlya spreads Jibril's legs apart and opens the jar of brown paste with the consistency of molasses. Coating her fingers well and reaching into Jibril's nethers. Jibril hisses and growls. Karlya recoils, never hearing Jibril exclaim so sharply as if threatened.

Jibril groans heavily: "Gently. Your hands are cold!"

Karlya: Sorry, love, you must be in a lot of pain."

Jibril: "Worth it"

Karlya cracked a smile: "I guess so. You need this on your cunny and the poultice for the pain with ale or water. The second paste is for your sores."

Jibril: "Didn't think I'd miss the curing hands of a priest."

Karlya: "Priest?"

Jibril: "Medressa's Healers."

Karlya: "They any good?"

Jibril: "Healing hands, curing sickness with ease, didn't need an alchemist for such weirdness. The Sultanate kept their guards well fed and cared for. Lest, when they can afford."

Karlya: "Sorry if I don't have magic hands"

Jibril: "Not your fault."

Jibril sucks in her small teeth and groans louder when the second jar of paste is rubbed into Jibril's inner thighs. Then a soothing coos breaches her lips when there is relief washing over her.

Jibril drones: "I'll gladly pay you a king's ransom to not stop."

Karlya: "Mmmm. You have very soft scales. I expected them to be … leathery. Slimey."

Jibril scoffs: "Don't remind me. Nearly died to a Mimic in Shadow Cove saving you, again."

Karlya puzzled: "The other me, you mean?"

Jibril: "Right, I forgot … you're not-"

Karlya cuts her off: "It's … fine"

Clearly it wasn't fine. Both of you are two totally different people. None of them are. Karlya finishes and wipes her hands on her fur coat then closes up the jars and grabs the tankard she left behind and spills it on the floorboards. She goes into the back for several minutes and returns with water. Karlya then opens up the poultice and sprinkles a pinch of the dust into the tankard and hands it to Jibril to drink.

Jibril drinks the medicine and feels the cooling effect hit her throat then spurs her to the cough while drinking until she finishes up til empty. Jibril relaxes for a few more minutes to let the medicine work.

[Jibril is no longer Crippled]
[Jibril is Well-Rested]

Jibril springs to her feet once feeling returned to her legs but her pussy still stings. She stretched her arms and legs when she stood, the bedspread she used to cover herself dropped to the ground revealing her naked vestige. A sigh of relief.

Is Jibril ready to depart?

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Jibril get properly dress and equip her new gear. Soon she cup karlya breast in front of her son for good luck then depart when their both ready.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril walks slowly and steadily towards her closet space room, through the open door to let in the natural light. She looks inside and finds her clothes laid out on the foot of her bedding. Must've kicked them off seeing them throw down and scattered like they were. Jibril slides into her jeans, pops her head through the V-shaped neckhole of her lenin shirt, slipped into her sandals and laces up the straps up her calves before stepping out of her room.

Looking at Karlya, she asked where their gear was, Karlya walked with Jibril upstairs to the loft. Second story room was a kitchen much like the old pawnshop, it seems Kor'da liked his home so much the kids remembered how it should looked decades later. On the table, Jibril's Hex Bow, Briar Rose still wrapped and sheathed (Karlya being paranoid by it accidentally coming out, no doubt) and the Medressan Scimitar Jibril longed to carry once more!

Karlya is already snatching her Warding Axe and holstering her handaxe of burden on her belt and slinging her wooden bow and quiver over her shoulders. Sim'one sits at the table counting silver with a monocle over his left eye as he reads off a ledger and uses an inkwell to pen the new merchandise he acquired and perhaps manage the household expenses as he does. Jibril leans down to hug her vigilant son and rubs her cheek against his. She felt his hand touch her forearm and pats it endearingly.

Jibril: "Love you"
Sim'one: "I … love you too"

Karlya nonchalantly stands in a heroic pose with hear two handed bearded ax planted on the floor.

Karlya with pride: "It feels good to have decent weapons again! Now I'm just missing some plated armor and a helm."

Jibril releases Sim'one to stand beside Karlya. Jibril lays a hand on her dagger resting on her belt then lets her other hand hang at her side.

Jibril: "What do you think, my newt? Do we not look like real adventurers?"

Sim'one eyes the both of them and praises them.

Sim'one: "You look ready for a casual stroll through the Rift, mother."

Jibril chuckled.

Sim'one: "But you, Kay, look like a barbarian with all that dried blood on your fur and leather."

Karlya not caring about Sim'one's jab at her, she hoists her battleaxe over her shoulder: "Good! That's what I'm counting on."

Jibril sneaks a hand around Karlya and then gropes her left breast then latched onto Karlya's right soon after like a viper latching onto prey. Jibril looks at Sim'one with a crooked smile lolling her tongue out at him while nuzzling her snout in between Karlya's breasts. She massages Karlya's breasts until Kay moans then pushes Jibril off her. Jibril snickers seductively, she releases Karlya and wrapped her tail around Karlya's waist to gesture her to follow. Jibril marches downstairs and Karlya follows right behind her. Both called out to Sim'one.

Jibril: "We'll be home later Sim'one!"

Karlya: "Don't cost us the rent again!"

Simone utters under his breath: "Gods keep me sane."

Jibril and Karlya make their way out of the pawnshop and close the door behind them. Karlya ties a leather strap to her battleax to carry over one shoulder noting how heavy it is by itself. Jibril and her companion stroll through Thieves Alley on their way towards the cemetery. Along the way Jibril has an opportunity to look over her dagger on her person. Removing the Briar Rose, she notes the stiletto and the prickly thorns of iron catch her interest. They don't look like they stick straight out but recurve backwards towards the hilt.

Jibril: "Strange, you'd think the thorns would be more stabbing than shaving flesh"

Karlya struggled with her battleax tiring her shoulder. Jibril stops and helps Karlya readjust the strapping and the bowstring getting caught on the shaft. Karlya has been fidgeting so much with her equipment she tangled her bow with her ax! Taking everything off and reorganizing her setup, Jibril sighs, frustrated with Karlya's skills as a pack rat. Placing the battle ax first across the width of Karlya's back with the strap across her chest, then the wooden bow over her right shoulder lengthwise then fastened the belt to carry the quiver parallel to her back with the sleeve angled towards Karlya's left side given that she is left handed with her bow. Rearranged, finally. The two continue their walk.

Karlya: "Sorry about that. I'm such a mess today"
Jibril: "You're fine! I didn't say anything."
Karlya: "I have a lot on my mind lately."

Does Jibril pry or walk onward in silence?

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"You can tell me what on your mind, if you like." Jibril gently nudge karlya to show her support as her friend willing to listen to her problems.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Karlya: "I've never thought this would have happened."

Jibril: "What?"

Karlya: "You, me, Tar'lak, Jimmy, Kor'da, Kak'lin, Sim'one, Randy and ... Karin."

Jibril lets her speak in her own time.

Karlya: "Ten years is a long time to process everything and moving on, only ... You came back and suddenly, everyone and everything starts coming back to me. Now I'm talk to my dead friend who i haven't seen in years. And ... well ... I don't know who I'm talking to anymore."

Jibril: What do you mean by that?"

Karlya: "You said you saved me, again. But you meant the other me where you came from. The more i think about it, the more i wish i could go there too."

Jibril: "Like, come with me to see the other you?"

Karlya paused before saying: "And her"

Jibril: "I don't think that's how this works."

Karlya, sharply: "Why not?"

Jibril: "Well, I ... I, uh, I don't know how this works. This is all new to me, all of this ... Politics and reality traveling! I'm a guard, a pilgrim sent here to learn. But i get sucked into this grand conspiracy with a mad man!"

Karlya: "But you could figure it out, right?"
Jibril shrugs: "I suppose. But the only way this worked was by being forced into uncompromising situations. First with Draco, now by Kane. I've died twice and I'm not keen to die thrice in a row to pop up elsewhere any time soon."

Karlya: "But if you could control it maybe i can live with you and your Karlya and her Karin. OUR Karin!"

Jibril: "It's not that simple, Kay."

Karlya, disappointed with the answer: "Right. I'm ... sorry ... I'm ... falling apart at the seams."

Jibril: "You still ..."

Karlya: "I know, i have Sim'one. But i look at Shimbala and Draco ... They were our friends. Once. But look at her, she whores herself in bathhouses and nearly killing herself on Red Sand."

Jibril: "She was there with us?"

Karlya: "Yeah ... She was ... Uh ... Not doing well ..."

Jibril: "She's that far gone?"

Karlya: "She ... when you came back. She went on a binge. I saw her getting ridden by those minotaurs. The whole place into an orgy after you went inside. The place reeks of man seed and spit. The last i saw her, the men were taking turns dumping their loads into her like breeding stock."

Jibril: "That's sounds like quite the orgy!"

Karlya: "You truly are a lecherous man beneath your scales, Jibby. You sure you didn't turn into a man before coming here?"

Jibril chortles: "She's sounds like she was blowing off some steam."

Karlya sullen: "Well, she didn't look like she was having 'fun' to me. She looked like she just a toy to them, empty behind the eyes."

Jibril: "Where is she now?"

Karlya: "I don't know. I hazard a guess she may be in the infirm. She was doing a lot of sand and fornicating to oblivion. Even the most perverted whores would shudder at the thought of what she's down in those baths. I pity her."

Jibril: "Would do you think might happen if she saw Kane again?"

Karlya: "Honestly? I think the thought of her meeting him again would drive to killing herself."

Jibril: "I figured so. She was madly in love with."

Karlya: "You knew?"

Jibril: "She asked for advise on him. I knew him but i couldn't share that with her given the task he gave me was to be a secret. When she divulge her admiration of him i thought her insane."

Karlya: "How?"

Jibril: "Because the Orb we took that started of this was Kane's idea."

Karlya stopped right as they rested near the entrance to the cemetery about a yards away. Jibril turns back.

Karlya: "Kane? He ... Did all of this?"

Jibril: "No. Indirectly involved at best. He spared Kor'da and me from the Cheshires during our escape."

Karlya approached Jibril: "You almost died before?"

Jibril nods and then Karlya turned her back to Jibril. In quiet contemplation, she pieces things together.

Karlya: "So all this time that's why you were to quiet about why we had to turn back. You were working for him. So, that would mean he was there! How else would he hired tou to perform the favor!"

Jibril: "Teleportation"

Karlya: "No. You can't lie to me, he was there. He was there and you kept it a secret from me! From all of us!"

Karlya grabbed her hair and pulls on strands of it.

Karlya: "Did he know? Did Kor'da know!?"

Jibril: "He suspected and i told him a little bit as i could! Kane isn't the man you think he is, he's ... not mortal."

Karlya exhales sharply and aghast, unable to understand what Jibril is saying. Events replay in Karlya's mind and she paces back and forth.

Karlya: "And this was something you just forget to tell me?!"

Jibril: "Kane thought it was a simple favor. Grab a relic of no significant importance and bring it to him while the city was going to hell. I can see why he would want it when everything else was destroyed and everyone slaughtered. It had to be me, and i went through with it."

Karlya: "How can you defend him?!"

Jibril: "Because i believe him!"

There a moment of silence.

Jibril: "He never lied to me. He fulfilled his promise and so did I. I've met my fair share of liars and thieves but I didn't think twice with him. It was everyone else that i couldn't trust. I trusted Draco, he shot me in the head. I trusted Tar'lak and he almost killed me. Trusted Jimmy, almost got both of us killed with all of our jobs. Trusted you, you hated me the moment we met and still we bicker and argue. I trusted Kor'da and hoped maybe we could get married and have our babies frow up without being enslaved or raped and killed like pests."

Karlya: "I ... Didn't know you thought that way."
Jibril: "I'm a stranger in a strange land, it took me years to learn Leyfon and all Shurifon's customs. Everyone is evil and cruel to each other, your ways are barbaric and every day is a struggle. I have a chance to be happy and have something that belongs to nobody else.

Kor'da, Sim'one and Kak'lin are my family that i found and i would do anything to keep them safe! That was mine. You are my friend. Jimmy was my friend. Tar'lak was a friend even Draco, the one that i befriended. Shimbala and all of the dark elves back home."

Karlya: "So what will you do if you had to make a choice?"

Jibril: "What choice?"

Karlya crossing her arms: "You said it yourself. You would do anything to go back to your family back where you cane from. But what about us? You helped us out now but you know as long as you stay here, you'll never be whole again. If Kane was able to figure out how to get back to your world, you'll be leaving us behind."

Jibril: "Stay here with you and Simone or go back?"

Karlya: "I'm saying ... What if you could never go back?"

Jibril felt a sledgehammer to her chest as the realization hit her. She's right. There's a strong possibility that she may never be able to get back home out of everything she just did. She would have to forget one home for another. She would lose everything.

Would she choose to stay if it was a choice she had to make? Even if it means that Karlya and Sim'one of this universe will never see her again? What could she say to her best friend?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"If i can't go back home i'll be sad but and thats a big but, I won't be alone in this version of the universe. As i will have you and sim'one here with me." Jibril give karlya a reassuring smile while continuing staring at her not breaking eye contact." So I won't be leaving you anytime soon karlya so let's just enjoy the moment that i'm here for you and sim'one now."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Karlya is not disappointed but she isn't as happy with the prospect that this is temporary. She dusts off the problems and soldiers onto the cemetery before them and get this job over with so they'll have one less problem to deal with.

Jibril and Karlya stand at the iron wrought gates of the New Canaan Cemetery. They see the gates are wide open as if it were left there on purpose. Jibril ventures to guess there's a gravekeeper tending to the cemetery. The grass is trimmed and well cared for, the tombstones though are very strange. They have epitaphs with names on them but no plots, no urns, nothing that says this is where someone was buried. Only names and relationships of those they left behind. The longer they walked, the see more memorial tombstones stretching the lengths of the walkways branching off, some slabs of granite are blank and bare. The only building here is a circular columbarium where ashes and the little remains of those decease are placed to rest. Beyond this graveyard is another but it is segregated off from the rest and it is a alternative graveyard where one is traditionally out to rest. Plot and all.

Jibril and Karlya think to look in this alternative cemetery pass the columbarium. If this Dark Paladin is recently deceased, surely his body and with it: the Shield, should be interred here.

Once in the segregated cemetery, Karlya looks around and sees these graves were much newer and cleaned. Jibril looks around and sees that the earth at these sites were ... disturbed.

Karlya: "Well where do you think we should start?"

Jibril: "This place scares danger. The looks of some of these graves looked like they were freshly dug."

Karlya: "Shurifon thought people should bury their dead the traditional way. The Canaanites forbid it as it went against their traditions to behead their decease and burn the bodies."

Jibril: "Odd, why? Maruda is destroyed, who would be able to summon the undead?"

Karlya: "So you say. People cling to old ways and some just aren't ready for change."

Jibril: "Would you prefer to be buried whole or have your kids chop off your head?"

Karlya: "Mmmm, buried. Karin had to be back in Heifong where she was born. I plan to be buried there as well next to her. What about you?"

Jibril: "If it were up to me, i rather be entombed with my family with everything i possess buried with me. Unfortunately, Nagini don't have that luxury."

Karlya: "Why not? They can't bury you with your loved ones?"

Jibril: "I come from a desert, no point burying underground. Only the holy priests and the royalty can be mummified and embalmed. The servants and the family pets get buried in pyramids. Commoners like me would only be so lucky. We perish, they drag us out into the valley of the dead and leave us there for the sun to bleach our skins, the vultures to pecks our insides and scorpions and scarabs eat what remains."

Karlya: "That's horrible!"

Jibril: "Such is the way of the Tempus. Everyone has to eat, even the birds. It's not as bad as you may think. Despite the name, Death Valley is quite beautiful. It's the only oasis where we get our drinking water and the dead nourish the fertile soil for us to grow food."

Karlya surprised to hear a lovely place be given a twisted name: "Huh"

Jibril looks down at the grave that has been disturbed. Karlya stands beside her while Jibril crouches down.

Karlya: "Jibby? We should go."

Jibril: "You're right. We better-"

A skeletal hand bursts from the loose soil of the disturbed grave reaches out and grabs Jibril by the hand. Karlya lets out a scream. Jibril hisses, instinctively kicks the hand followed by a ground sweep with her tail. Jibril coils her tail and springs to her feet in a momentary recoil. Jibril breaks free and collapses a few feet away from the grave. Fallen onto her back in her panic, she looks back to her hand and sees the bony digits gripping her wrist firmly then starts growing sentient, moving of it's own accord. The disembodied hand crawls up Jibril's arm.

Jibril: "Khazen jat!! Get it off me!"

Jibril flails about trying the get the creepy hand off her. The hand bends its digits at the knuckles and springs for Jibril's face and latches onto it. Jibril screams trying to get the thing off her. Karlya rushes over in Jibril's flailing on the ground but still grossed by the forearm it was attached to.

Karlya: "Ew, that's SO-hoho GROSS!!"

Karlya hesitates looking at the decomposing forehand with flesh still hanging on to the bone. She grits her teeth and pulls on the forearms. Karlya puts her boot to Jibril's chest pulling on the forearm while Jibril pries off the skeleton 'nails' digging into her facial scales. Jibril groaning in pain as the hand won't let go until Jibril uses her unnatural strength to finally pull off the hand. Karlya collapses on her ass, the forearm skin and muscle peels off with ease. The forearm rose up and the wrist connection bends and the hand cranes over, the digits of the hand inverts and starts going after Karlya's face.

Karlya holds up the forearm away from her face and keeps it at bay while Jibril climbs back to her feet.

Jibril: "You got it"

Karlya: "GET IT OFF ME!!"

Jibril grabs the hilt of the forearm and takes it away from Karlya. The flesh still clings to Karlya's warm hands. Karlya still freaking out flailing her hands that drips and clings to her arm. The decomposing flesh disturbed her deeply and Jibril brushes her off quickly to calm Karlya down.

Then the grave soil parts opens and from the grave a skeletal figure starts clinging to the dirt. A head arches forward and moans deeply. Jibril and Karlya looked towards the grave and Jibril throws the disembodied hand and forearm at the undead skeleton. The limb flies at the skeleton and hits it dead center of the forehead then collapses on the ground.

"HEY!!" The skeleton shouts.

Karlya and Jibril are shook.

The skeleton pulls their upper half off their body out of the ground and grabs the separate limb to reunite it with the body. Karlya unsheathed her hunting knife and hands it to Jibril then pulls out her bow, pulls an arrow her guiver and notches it, draws back on the bowstring and takes aim.

The skeleton digs put the rest of itself from the grave and fetches it's lower half and grunts as they retrieve it with a struggle. As soon as the skeleton lies back on it's and reattaches the joints and spine to each other. Like trying to put on a pair of skinny jeans, the skeleton lets out a sigh of relief before rolling onto their feet.

Wobbling on their fragile knees, the skeleton stables themselves with their hands before bending back to crack the spine they've reattached.

"WHOA" The skeleton shouts, then breaks down to a laugh.

Jibril and Karlya are on full alert watching their skeleton to make the first move. The skeleton shifts their skull towards them to reveal a single glowing yellow eyeball with green iris. The skeleton holds still, jaw drops - metaphorically - and points at Jibril and Karlya.

"Jibby?!" The skeleton shouts then the crooked tilt turns to Karlya. "Karlya!"

Karlya lowers her bow and Jibril lowers her knife in alarm that the skeleton recognizes them and calls them by name!

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Jibril with a confuse look at the skeleton not knowing why it knows both their names." How do you know are names, who are you?". not letting her guard down she carefully move closer to the skeleton trying to get a better hear on its voice.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
The skeleton look at themselves and then with their raspy voice drones with a low growl. They look behind them to check their legs. They shrugged their shoulder bones then splayed their hands outward.

Skeleton: "Damn. Forgot me already? What were the last words you said to me? 'we had a good run?'"

Jibril realizes who he was!

Jibril: "Jimmy?!"
Skeleton Man: "In the flesh!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Well more like out the flesh now." Jibril made a little joke retort to jimmy quip, but she still kept her guard up as this place is not where you want to be unprepared." Sorry about us being still on guard we don't want the undead try killing us when we least expected jimmy no offence." she try hard not to bring up jimmy being a skeleton but fail pretty bad at it." Since your here would you mind helping us look for a shield that was bury here by some dark paladins."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jimmy: "Yeeeeah ... Things were pretty damn dark the last we saw each other. I wasn't my cheery self."

Jibril: "Can you help us?"

Jimmy: "I don't know. Can I? I've been stuck underground for Gods know how long. Surely it's nice to see me back like this and not one of those hulking slabs a meat!"

Jibril: "Wait a minute ... You saw me last time? Where were we last?"

Jimmy taps his foot thinking with his bony hand on his jaw.

Jimmy: "Big white room, weird writing all over the glass walls of my cell. Kane had me in restraints. Me and some naked woman across from me. Didn't do much talking on account of me not being right in the head."

Jibril looks at Karlya.

Jibril: "That's not possible. How is he here? You and me died in the containment chamber. You couldn't have made it here!"

Karlya: "You're telling me that this Jimmy is not the Jimmy i buried here?"

Jimmy: "What are you on about?"

Karlya walks up to Jimmy: "I saw you get eaten alive. By zombies, Red Eye turned you into on the undead!"

Jimmy: "Nooooo I was strapped to a stretcher. Kane was the necromancer that brought me back in Shurifon."

Jibril: "This is freaking me out. Are you saying that you have no memory of this version of you?"

Jimmy: "You're talking crazy, Jib. I thought you killed me when you did the thing back at the hospital. That blinding light thing. Then the glass shards tore my skin and i was on fire ... Please don't set me on fire again. It hurts so much worse! I can't still feel it and i don't have any skin!"

Karlya: "Woah ... This is the Jimmy from your world. So then ...

Karlya looks to Jibril.

Jibril: "Maybe there is some hope for me!"

Jimmy: "I know you're surprised to see me and all but, why are both of you here in a cemetery?"

Jibril: "We need to steal a shield for debt we're trying to pay off."

Jimmy: "Uh huuuh. Then you must be after the new guys."

Karlya: "New guys?"

Jimmy: "Yeah! Come on, I'll show you around. Meet my other friends!"

Jimmy turns to the end of the cemetery and gestures the two to follow him. Karlya and Jibril are on high alert. Jimmy walks by the graves and he talks to them passin by. Nothing strange about it.

Karlya: "Can you talk to the dead?"

Jimmy: "Only the really stubborn ones that stay behind. The ones i talk to was alway Mr. Abernathy, really funny guy!"

Jibril: "Your neighbor?"

Jimmy: "Yeah, we ain't got nothing else to talk about considering im buried six feet under and he's worm food. Doesn't stop some specters from hovering over my tombstone. Once, there was this girl-"

Jibril: "As fascinating as it would be to hear about what the dead have to say, Jimmy, no offense but shouldn't you be technically dead? Maruda, the Undead - your cell mate - is dead. You shouldn't be alive!"

Jimmy: "Maybe it has something to do with Kane. Or one of them."

Jibril: "You know about that?"

Jimmy: "I thought it was weird one was a angry bitch and the other one was just ... Mopey."

Karlya: "Wonder which one is which"

Jibril: "It doesn't make any sense. There can't be other Gods that hold sway over the undead, can there?"

Jimmy: "None that i know of."

Karlya: "Me neither. Barely know about Maruda even existed."

Jimmy stops them. They look at the large mass grave before them and see that it was disturbed. Karlya and Jibril look into the thirty feet in diameter pit and see that it was filled with coffins and bones.

Karlya: "What the fuck!"

Jibril: "Jimmy?"

Jimmy: "Yeah yeah, I'll go ask.

Jimmy slides down into the pit but snaps both his bony legs off and tumbles down the steep decline and rolls amongst the bones. Karlya and Jibril look around for Jimmy.

Karlya: "This is weird."

Jibril: "A mass grave and so few piles of bones and this is supposed to be a hallow place."

Karlya: "Other grave robbers?"

Jibril: "Not likely. The dirt here indicates that someone was digging out of the ground. Notice there's piles of dirt?"

Karlya looks around and see that Jibril's right. It's just a big hole, you can still see grass where it opens up. Karlya bends a knee to pluck the dirt and tuft.

Karlya: "There's no blood, salts, ashes, I can't sense any magical aura around here besides Jimmy and yours faintly."

Jibril: "Kane said he was going to the hot springs further up the road. Maybe Kane aet up camp in the Vali Village in the caves?"

Karlya: "Jimmy said both of them were here."

Jibril: "When was the last time they were here I wonder."

Jimmy screams from below, he reassembles his body and torso until he's restored. Jibril and Karlya slide down to greet Jimmy and whoever he was "speaking to".

Jibril: "Found something?"
Jimmy holds up a skull that glows with a green aura: "Holgun here says there was monster here as big as a house stalking the graves one night."

Jimmy picks up another head with akin still on it and spoke to Jimmy. But neither Jibril or Karlya heard a thing being said as Jimmy nods and whispers and talks to himself.

Jimmy: "Beatrice here says everyone was going for a stroll."
Jibril: "That's ominous"
Karlya: "Can't believe we're talking to a bunch of corpses!"

Jimmy storms up to Karlya and slaps her across the face with his bony hand. He raised a finger to her with an authority firmness in his index.

Jimmy: "Just because we're dead doesn't mean we don't have feelings! Especially when Karin was put to rest."

Karlya: "So you were listening to me when i came to visit you."

Jimmy: "Yeah! Well ... Think about how she would feel if she saw what you've become. You respect the dead, Karlya!"

Karlya: "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that!"

Jimmy: "Damn right you are"

Jibril: "So these undead just decided to uproot these graves and just ... Walked out of here?"

Jimmy looks to the skull of Beatrice and then both of them turn their head (Jimmy pivoting hers himself) and the both of them nod their heads deliberately. Karlya snickered.

Jibril: "Alright. Where did they go?"
Jimmy: "They don't know"
Jibril: "Well why not?"
Jimmy: "Because we're dead!"

Jimmy drops Beatrice's skull on the ground and starts climbing up the steep decline. Jibril and Karlya start climbing as well but couldn't stop Jimmy as he was at the top of the sirt mound already. He climbs quickly for a guy with no muscles. Once the other two were back topside Jimmy scratches the top of his crown to emphasize him thinking.

Jimmy: "We'd have better luck finding Kane and see what he knows."

Jibril: "If he's still there at the hot springs or if he even made camp for the evening."

Jimmy: "There's really two of them?"

Jibril: "Yeah, it's ... complicated and we're still figuring things out as we go along."

Jimmy: "What about the zombie bitch that turned me into that brute asshole?"

Jibril: "I assumed she was dead. That light was supposed to kill everything in the containment chamber during the purge."

Jimmy: "So i died twice ... aaaaand now I'm here buried six feet under."

Jibril: "Yep."

Jimmy: "But you have your skin and bones."

Jibril: "Yep. And there's two Kanes."

Jimmy: "But Kay doesn't know ahit about what happened?"

Karlya: "Because you're not my Jimmy, you're hers."

Jimmy: "Still confused. I'm a not bookworm, Kay, if anything - I'm the handsome one here."

Jibril laughed: "Same old Jimmy"

Karlya scoffs: "You're right, i think it's an improvement what with your new cheekbones!"

Jimmy: "I kept my figure, why couldn't you?"

Karlya: "Did you call me fat!?"

Jimmy: "Fat? You've got skin to spare!"

Jimmy laughs dryly at Karlya. Such a deadpan chuckle. Jibril smiles but they're still nowhere near to finding the Dark Paladin's shield. So Jimmy says the dead just got up and out of their graves and the last time anyone was here was Kane who is the only one they know of that can even do necromancy. But Maruda is dead so shouldn't that mean necromancy be too? Maybe if Kane were brought in to investigate they could solve this mystery quickly before they be hung as grave robbers.

Jibril has some ideas of where to look. Obviously the first choice is searching the hot springs and the Vali Village. Second choice would be to follow the road beyond the cemetery where there's a clearing leading up to it. Perhaps the undead shuffles their way through the fence and followed path? The other idea is predict where Kane might go, surely he had enough of the hot springs and has better things to do then sleep in a ruined village all day. But that would depend on his motives, and she's accompanied by a paradoxical undead.

Decisions, decisions, but they must pick up a trial to follow.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Well the last time i saw kane, he was leaving to go too a hot spring we could ask the owner any information where he might gone next." Jibril turn to karlya to ask her a question."But if you want karlya we can go search for him in the vali village?, its up to you."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Karlya: "Actually the village ruins are along the way to the hot springs. We would be passing through it the deeper we go."

Jimmy: "Are we just gonna ignore the fact there's a bunch of my fellow skeletons stumbling around here?"

Karlya: "He's right. It could be a problem if another horde stumbles through."

Jibril: "We still got the deal to find the shield and delivery the agreement for Kane to meet Freesia."

Jimmy: "Freesia? She's dead!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Thats impossible we just met her yesterday, she even payed us for information." Jbiril is confuse about freesia thing how she could be dead when they last her was alive and well."Jimmy if what your saying is true would you mind showing her body to us, I wanna make sure if what your saying is true." Jibril needs to know the truth if she have to confront freesia about this but can't point finger at her without evidence as that will get you killed in this world.

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Did you at least saw her leave jimmy, i cant exactly point out in a crowd of people she work with and say, hey i heard you died does that make you an undead hope your not trying to turn the others undead haha the we get killed by her crew for making her mad." Jibril start to go into a tirade saying things to jimmy of the worst outcome that will happen to them if they confront freesia.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jimmy: "What the hell did you two get involve with this time?!"

Karlya in a defeated tone: "What aren't we involved in?"

Jimmy: " ... Yeah ..."

Karlya crossed her arms and looks ati Jibril: "Jibby, this is bad. Jimmy and the other dead people are just walking around. If it didn't slip your mind, we just fought off the undead before and it didn't end well for everyone."

Jimmy: "What? How!? We just killed Maruda!"

Karlya: "Jimmy, you were there! Red-Eye sic the Dread Ghouls on you!"

Jimmy: "He did? I don't remember him doing that! Why would he do that, I just saw him before Blackgate was breached."

Jibril: "Karlya, this is Jimmy from the other world, not yours. Jimmy, in this world, Red became a Lich when we didn't find him with the Orb. Kane never got the Orb because Draco shot me in the head."

Jimmy shocked: "Well shit, i guess that means you were telling us the truth about that dream of yours. You really did die!"

Then thinks on it and it just occurred to him.

Jimmy: "Wait ... If that wasn't a dream and it really did happen ... How are we here?"

Jibril: "I'm hoping Kane can explain that once we find him. So far I'm still piecing together what's going on a little bit at a time.

Jimmy: "Then i guess i have two souls in these old bones."

Karlya: "Or maybe whatever got Jib sent here with Kane has something to do with you being here as well."

Jibril: "I think this is what is called reincarnation?"

Karlya: "Like being possessed?"

Jimmy: "No, I'm possessing these bones. She's talking about life after death."

Karlya: "What's re-in-carn-tion?"

Jibril: "It's what wiser men call resurrection in a new form. The temple i studied at made it mandatory to learn our chief religion. We believed time is infinite and we don't die and go into some afterlife. We take on a new life and be reborn anew. Pharaohs of old used to bury their dead in large tombs filled with their riches out of this belief in vain hopes they could become immortal forever. But we never did and people soon forgot about it."

Karlya: "Woah"

Jimmy: "So you think you and me were reincarnated?"

Jibril: "I'm no expert in such a thing but Kane did cause our demise in the other world to test his theory that my God-Touched power is linked to it and possibly us."

Jimmy: "That's why he killed Maruda? To test a theory he had about you? Why?"

Jibril: "That's the complicated part of the story - I don't know exactly."

Karlya: "Did he give you a clue?"

Jibril: "The power to kill gods and a way to escape our 'dimension' whatever that means."

Jimmy: "That's terrifying"

Karlya: "Like Azgoth the Defiler and Azdeth the Infernal Grand Marshall."

Jimmy: "Or the Dark Gospel"

Karlya and Jimm both shutter at the very thought of the name Dark Gospel. Jibril doesn't know who they were.

Jibril: "Who were the Dark Gospel?"

Karlya: You don't know who they were?"

Jimmy: "Have you been living under a rock?"

Jibril: "Unlike Kane, no. I may know them by a different name."

Karlya: "Dark Gods, vile and wicked creatures that exist outside the domains of the gods. Somehow they breached into the Material world from the outside realms that's never been charted before."

Jimmy: "The Gods and Infernals both fear the Dark Gospel. They are the reason magic exists when it never did before their arrival."

Jibril: "How do you know, Jimmy? You can't read"

Jimmy: "I did have ears! Even if it was listening to an old man for hours spewing nonsense about dark gods."

Then something clicked, Jibril recalled one of the Gods back at the Tempus calling Kane an Outer God. The Outsider. Could Kane be from the uncharted realms? Actually, when did Karlya suddenly get so smart?

Jibril to Karlya: "Speaking of nonsense, I'm surprised you were knowledgeable about Dark Gods. Since when did a pirate know anything about dark gods?"

Karlya folds her arms in disapproval: "You think i can't read or write since leaving the sea behind? I'll have you know that i DO! As a matter of fact, i went to school here and learned new magic tricks besides Evocation and Illusion spells! Thank you very much!"

Jibril raised an eyebrow at that: "You know more magic? That's new!"

Karlya pouts: "Yeah? Well, i had to learn it from one of the mages that studied the Dark Gods and channeling their lessons. So up yours!"

Jimmy: "You learn magic by learning about the dark gods and how they did it? Talk about 'black magic' and 'witchcraft'."

Karlya: "Look whose calling the kettle black, bony man!"

Jimmy: "That would hurt my feelings if I actually had any feeling at all."

Karlya just snorts loudly and cracks into a laugh with Jibril holding back a smile before covering her face.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Trying to hold her laughter in jibril try to get things back at hand." If freesia is really dead then we need to look into this worst case scenario thing might get out of hand, jimmy where was the last time you saw freesia maybe we can trace her step." Jibril quick thinking would let her believe that freesia might have left some clues or hints to where she is or hiding.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jimmy sighs then spreads his arms and goes limb dropping back into the pit of bones. His body shatters and clatters into the pile of bones. Jibril and Karlya rush to the lip of the pit to check on him to find Jimmy putting himself back together, he raised his dismembered arm with his still attached arm to wave at them.

Jimmy: "I'm okay! Gimme a second."
Jibril: "Down there?!"
Jimmy: "She's somewhere down here. Been years now that i think about it."

Jimmy reattached his limbs and bottom half. He sits upright and then twists himself to where he's on all fours. He looks around with his one good eye and cracks his jaw into place. He crawls and starts digging. He mutters to himself or perhaps the voices of the dead were speaking directly to him. He shifts and digs his bony fingers into the earth and makes short work digging out a tunnel. He picks up a head still attached to a torso sticking out of the ground and Jibril noticed that Jimmy's talking to it then decided to remove the head and takes it with him into the tunnel he just made.

Fifteen minutes pass and still no sign of Jimmy. Jibril and Karlya wait a bit longer until Jimmy emerges behind Jibril from underground with a hand reaching out of the new hole in the ground startling them. In his hand was a gilded sash and a ring on his finger. He appears stuck and waves at them. Jibril and Karlya help dig Jimmy up, another fifteen minutes pass and Jimmy pulls himself out of the hole he dug and lays on his back before rolling to hos feet.

Jimmy wipes the dirt of the rotten sash and dangles his hand with the ring until it slips off into his other hand. He hands Jibril the items and dusts himself off but sees no point considering he's dead and there's nothing really clean about him. This was merely a habit of his.

Jibril: "Are these hers?"
Karlya examines the sash while Jibril examines the ring.
Karlya: "Valian purple dye. This made of cotton but this is a sash made for a chieftain?"
Jibril: "And this says: forever yours … Dennis?"
Karlya: "Dennis … why does that sound familiar"

Jibril knows A Dennis, the Arbiter that was going to defend Jibril and Karlya at their trial hearing back in the parallel world, but could this be the same one?

Jibril: "The Arbiter?"
Karlya: "Arbiter? Couldn't be."
Jimmy: "You asked."
Karlya: "Who said that was her stuff?"
Jimmy: "Dennis"

Jimmy points to the torso that's resting above ground.

Jibril: "We should … leave."
Karlya: "Well we still need to figure out where we should look. The village or follow the tracks up the mountain road."

Karlya and Jimmy star at Jibril for a decision.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"We might as well keep these and look for Kane like we originally planned. Maybe he's smart enough to help us out with our problem and fix whatever wrong with the other Kane (Alexa). Jimmy, you're coming with us to figure this out too. Careful, we should brace ourselves if we encounter the other version of Kane."

Last edited: