Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's room is a small space modestly furnished with a dresser next to the door and a comfly looking bed wedged into the far corner. It's potential as a cozy resting place is thwarted by the sheer volume of alchemical equipment strewn everywhere.

Beakers bubble with ominous concoctions, filling your nose with the heady smell of incense. Tongs, stir sticks, and other pieces of equipment you don't recognize litter the floor. You hear sizzling and look down to see the hem of your robe smoldering from its close proximity to a burner carelessly positioned near the door. The Catmorph had told you not to touch anything, but simply entering the place unscathed was a challenge!

Amidst all the chaos is a stack of well-ordered notebooks filled with Kari's meticulous writing detailing all of her experiments. Looking them over, you find all sorts of recipes inducing various types of transformation. Casting a practiced eye over the materials, you find much of what you already know and, if Kari's results are genuine, a few alchemical tricks you weren't aware of.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth raises an eyebrow at the carelessness of Kari's placement of alchemist items.  Seemed like a pretty large problem for the efficiency one could hope to have when doing something like this.   But she could easily take Kari with her on her travels...  She'd be quite the traveling partner, certainly both useful and fun.  Ash looked around the room and tried to find a empty place for her to rest. She sat down and waited for Kari to return to her toom.  

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Pushing aside a stack of weathered parchment yields an adequate resting spot at the foot of Kari's bed. You wait sitting amongst the instrumentation, listening to the clamour of voices emanating from downstairs.

Eventually things die down, the tavern customers either retiring to their rented rooms or leaving for their own local dwellings. It's a few minutes after the last patron turns in when you hear the patter of padded feet outside.

Kari enters sighing with exhastion. She pulls her apron over her fluffy ears and tosses the garment carelessly aside.

Clearly going through the motions of a well established routine, she is about midway through unlacing her uniform when she sees you sitting in the reflection of her dressing mirror and startles.

"Oh jeez!" She spins around, her tail coiling meekly behind her. "Sorry, I completely forgot about our arrangement and didn't realize you were here." She surveys the surrounding carnage. "I suppose I should keep it a little tidier in here if I plan to take on boarders. Em, just give me a few minutes and I'll clear some space."

She bends over the least dense pile of clutter, frantically trying to make some portion of her room presentable. While she works, you are treated to a tantilizing view of her firm backside with her fuzzy tail curling lithely though the air.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash bites her bottom lip at the sight, looking the girl up and down while she works.  "Haven't you ever thought of leaving this dump?  I'm no expert in alchemy, but I dabble in it's use.  From what i've seen in this room, you're quite skilled in it's use.  Why don't you set up your own business?  I'm sure you could make quite the profit." Ash asks her, casting her gaze across the various alchemist equipment cluttered across the room.  

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari turns with a sigh. Apparently giving up her futile attempts at cleaning, she plops down on a recently excavated stool.

"It's not easy for catfolk to start a business in the kingdom. It's not like the southern principalities where animal morphs are considered property, but we don't enjoy the full protection of the law either."

She crosses her arms under her breasts and her pointed ears droop sadly. "Membership with the Alchemy Guild is impossible for someone like me and it's illegal to sell potions without their say so."

She gestures around at her equipment. "All this is only possible because we're at the back-end of nowhere. People don't tend to ask questions in border towns. I guess living with danger day after day makes you less picky about whether your local alchemist has a tail or not."

Kari turns with a sigh. Apparently giving up her futile attempts at cleaning, she plops down on a recently excavated stool.

"It's not easy for catfolk to start a business in the kingdom. It's not like the southern principalities where animal morphs are considered property, but we don't enjoy the full protection of the law either."

She crosses her arms under her breasts and her pointed ears droop sadly. "Membership with the Alchemy Guild is impossible for someone like me and it's illegal to sell potions without their say so."

She gestures around at her equipment. "All this is only possible because we're at the back-end of nowhere. People don't tend to ask questions in border towns. I guess living with danger day after day makes you less picky about whether your local alchemist has a tail or not."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth let out a small chuckle, nodding her head.  "I can't say that I don't know how you feel.  I was in the same exact predicament a few years ago, though in my case it's arguably worse." She says, pulling her hood down to reveal face.  "People like me don't have it easy either.  Which is why, i'm willing to help you find your dream, if you let me." She says, smiling.  "Tell me what you need and i'll do everything I can to provide it.  In return... you'll have to do some things for me." She finishes, changing to a business like tone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's eyes widen as she takes in your beautiful visage. Your exposed eyes smolder leaving little doubt of your demonic heritage. Her fur bristles and she looks at the door behind you, clearly thinking of either escape or calling for help. After a few tense moments, Kari calms and sinks back into her seat.

"I don't understand. What I want is to do what I love and gain the recognition I deserve. But how could you possibly make me an alchemist. If there was some way to circumvent the guild laws, I would have found it. No offense, but you're even more of an outsider than I am, so I doubt you have the ear of some high ranking official."

She speaks slowly, careful not to betray her emotions to your discerning gaze. Despite her efforts, you notice Kari's ears twitch up from their drooped position and her tail coils tightly around one of the stool's legs. Signs of interest, perhaps even excitement if you were forced to guess.

"Even if you could help me, I'm not certain I want to get into a deal with... With someone like you. Pursuing rare reagents sometimes led me to dealings with your kind. A handful of close calls taught me to be careful when accepting tempting bargains.... Doesn't matter what you're selling if the price is too high."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth grinned at the using of the phrase "Your kind".  This girl was definitely a smart one and the fact that she was put down for something she couldn't change was... Sickening.  "Listen, Kari.  I may look like it, but I am not a succubus.  Or at least a full one.  I'm half succubus and half human, but no one ever listens to the human part.  I couldn't tell you the prejudice I was put through.  I had to do everything I could to survive but they kept pushing me down.  Once I had gotten enough of it and decided to push back, I was deemed evil and banished from my home.  If anyone understands your trouble, it's me." She explains, keeping a calm tone.  "I will ask nothing from you besides a few favors.  No crap, nothing hidden in my sleeves.  Just a favor."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's face softens as you divulge your past experiences. Although she hasn't let her guard down, she seems more inclined to listen to you. She hasn't bolted for the door at least.

"Alright... I'll take you at your word that you're not going to turn me into some slavering sex addict. You're right. We all deserve a fair shake, regardless of who our parents were." She smiles briefly before her face scrunches up into a thoughtful frown. "That still doesn't explain how you're going help me become an official alchemist... If we're gonna make a deal, I want everything out in the open. What sort of favors do you want from me?

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, first of all I can help you move out of this cramped room and acquire your own building for your alchemy.  I'm sure that will be much better than your current arranges." She chuckles.  "I'm sure this will cover the cost of any building in this town." She mutters, pulling out the ruby from her cloak and tossing it to her.  "As for how I make you an official alchemist?  Let's just say that I'll get it done.  You have my word." She says, placing her fist against her chest.  "What do I want in return?  I want free alchemy services when I request it.  I'd like you to ignore anything strange that happens in the town for the next couple of days... And... I'd like you to carry my child." She lists out, giving her a silent stare when she finishes.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari clutches at the stone you so casually throw at her. Her eyes widen examining the gem's uncut surface. Rough as it is, the prospective alchemist still seems to recognize what it is... And its value. She seems almost entranced by the ruby, nodding at your proposal with barely a thought. She's like putty in your hands.

The last part of your demands seems to snap her back to reality. "Y-your child!?" She sputters. "As in like babysitting or- oh you're serious..... I don't-" She glances at the ruby. "I mean, that's a big decision in all. Wouldn't you rather..."

(Charisma vs. Insight: 12 + 5 vs. 7 + 2)

Kari trails off, holding the key to all her dreams in the palm of her hand. She bites her lip and mutters something intelligible. The air is thick with your lustful energies and you can see a flush cross the catmorph's face. You're definately getting to her.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash gives Kara a smile.  "I'm sure you realize how valuable that ruby is.  You could easily take a grasp your dream with that kind of money, or at the least take a giant leap toward your goal." She says, walking toward the cat girl, moving beside her.  "Just a few simple things and that ruby is yours.  Everything you ever wanted is now in reach.  All you have to do is the simple things I say." She says, in a soothing voice.  Se moves her hands and begins rubbing her shoulders.  "Take all the time you need to think of it.  I know it's a large decision and I don't want you to do something you'd regret." She explains, sensually massaging the girl's shoulders.  "My word is it cramped in here, it must do numbers to your stress..." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I-I wouldn't call getting preggers a simple decision. I just think..." She lets out an involuntary purr as your corrupting influence begins to take hold. Kari pushes against you roaving fingertips and struggles to continue with her train of thought. She looks around at her modest accomodations. "I suppose I could use an upgrade in venue... It -mmmmhmmm- it does get a little cramped in here from time to time."

Her posture relaxes a bit and she turns into you by a miniscule degree. The catmorph shivers as you trail a fingertip across the outside edge of one of her fuzzy ears. Oh she is sensitive. Another prod, another gasp. Very sensitive.

Kari's shifting has slipped a button on her blouse, affording you a tantalizing partial view of her pert breasts. You can't help but notice the way she rubs her legs together with every sensuous caress.

Despite her obvious arousal, the catmorph still does her best to continue the ongoing negotiations. "You -Ahahhhh- You haven't said why you want a child. Or why you chose me to carry it... Besides -oohhahhh- there's still the mechanics of the situation. You're a girl as far as I can tell, how're we..."

Kari bites her lip as she realizes she's moved from the why to the how. The cat maid is actively pursuing your touch now, shamelessly whining at its absence. You can sense that her desires all but align with your own. All she needs is one final push.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, for what I plan on doing in the future, I will require... many successors so to speak." She answers, her hands gradually lowering down, until they lightly caressing her sides.   "And you, are a beautiful woman.  You're intelligent, graceful, why wouldn't I want a child with you?" She compliments, her hands casually sliding to lightly grope her breasts.  She begins to sensually began kissing the side of her neck.  "Don't worry, I can easily get the hardware to do the job.  The only thing left is if you're willing to do it." She whispers, her hand lowering in between the girl's thighs. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's breadth catches as you cup her breasts, nipples hardening beneath your palms. A reflexive purr emanates from the catgirl and she shifts angling towards you as you attack her neck with little kisses. The movement hikes up her skirts ever so slightly, providing you access to your ultimate target.

There is a clatter and you look down to see the ruby rolling across the floor. Kari must have lost her deathgrip on it under the spell of your seduction. Your would-be partner locks eyes on it, a reminder of your promises that extend beyond the intimate moment you currently share.

When your hand dips down to caress her most intimate place, she clunches at your forearm but doesn't stop you. A gasp breaks from her lips at the first stroke against her soaked panties. Kari leans into the crook of your neck and moans something. At a prompting nudge, she reiterates, "I'll do it... I accept... Your proposal."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash smiles a devious smile as Kari accepts her wishes.  Ash quickly removes her robes, exposing her naked flesh.  She gently pushes Kari down on the bed, crawling on top of her.  She kisses her deeply, using one of her hands to nudge the girl's panties aside.  Revealing her pussy.  Ash closes her eyes for a second and concentrates.  An area above her pussy begins to glow, a nine inch cock quickly appearing.  Ash breaks the kiss and stares at Kari, eye to eye, as she slowly eases her cock inside of her, soon hitting the bottom.  She starts a rhythm of thrusting.  "We'll make a strong daughter..." She compliments.  

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari eyes widen as you shed your clothing and move towards her. When you seize her lips in a searing kiss, she lets out a small cry of surprise, but it is quickly muffled by your agressive oral administrations. Soon, you feel the grip of Kari's clawed fingers clutching at your forearms. Her eyelids flutter as you engage her tongue with your own, directly exposing her to your corrupting essence. Moments is all it takes for the the catmorphs reservations to melt away, reducing her to a mewling, fuzzy ball of lust.

Kari's netherlips are slick with arrousal and the heady scent of her fills your head. A slight probing is all you need to tell that she is tight and silky smooth. You are going to fit wonderfully together.

Even in her addled state, Kari gives pause at the sight of your sizeable, conjured member. She licks her lips as you draw close and bring your head up against her sex.

"Go easy. It's been awhile since I've had one so big... Cart isn't a regular visitor and he's the only one who comes to your si- ohhhh!!!" Kari gasps as you slide slowly but surely into her. She's hot in only the way a arroused cat-maiden can be, and the way her channel clutches at you almost makes you lose it then and there.

"S-so full..." She clutches at you when you ease up. "N-no.... Don't stop!"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash begins to slide her cock back and forth in the cat girl's tight passage.  She lowers her hands to grip Kari's firm thighs, granting her a better position.  She begins to quicken her pace of thrusting, soon rocking the bed with the speed and power of her fucking.  She continues to fuck the Cat-Morph until a familiar feeling approaches her groins.  "Kari, i'm about to fill you with my seed, ready yourself!" She warns, her thrusting already slowing down, going as deep as possible. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's back arches and her clawed hands clutch at the bedsheets, tearing long rends in the course homespun. Utterly overwhelmed by the sensations of you large member plowing her depths, she groans tossing her head from side to side.

You feel her muscles fluttering, causing her moist folds to clutch at your cock. You feel your throbbing member lurch and a delicious sensation crawls up your spine. You thrust deeply into Kari, pressing your blunt head right up against the entrance to the catmorph's womb.

A deluge of alabaster fluid paints your furry lover's insides. You utterly flood her box with potent seed, leaving a sticking trail connecting your cock to Kari's puffy slit.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash lets out a sigh of relief as she finally succeeds in having an explosive orgasm.  If that didn't get Kari pregnant, then she didn't know what would.  Sliding out of her filled box, Asharoth's eyes glow more intensely for a few moments, her cock now magically disappearing from her body without a trace.  She flops to the empty spot next to Kari and tries to catch her breath,  She hadn't fucked that hard in such a long time, it was just as good as she remembered

Ash turns to the filled cat-morph and smiles.  "You're quite the catch, you know that?" She compliments, idly twirling her own hair.  "I'm sure you do, why even bother telling you." She begins rubbing Kari's stomach in smooth circle motions.  "I'll let you choose the name for the kid, after all you'll be carrying the girl for quite some time." . A smile creeps on her face, as thought creep to her head.  "Do you want to sleep or should we do something else?"

(Can I get a detailed description of Kari?)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari cuts a lithe figure with subtle-yet elegant curves. Just above her gleaming green eyes, a sassy crop of spikey orange hair is parted by the large, fuzzy ears of her race. Her supple skin is covered in a silky smooth coat of rust-colored fur. From your recent tumble with the alluring catmorph, you know that nestled between her firm thighs is an unbelievably tight snatch, now currently filled with your thick seed.

Kari's chest rises and falls as she recovers from the exersion your breeding her. Her hand drifts hesitantly over her womb, as if she only just realizes the implications of her accepting your deal...

"I... I'll have to become used to the idea of being a mom before thinking of names and knitting baby clothes. Then again, I might need to get a head start. Keeping a pair of kids in clothes will be a bit of a chore." She adds after your confused expression. "Twins are pretty common among my kind. "

Her ears twitch at your question. "I'm not sure if I could sleep even if I wanted to... What did you have in mind? Does it have something to do with this mysterious plan of yours?"

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Well, if you don't plan on sleeping, I will require your services..."  Ash says with a grin, sitting up on the bed.  She then begins to firmly hod her own breasts.  "I'm sure you know what the alchemical ingredient Succubus milk does to people.  Since i'm only half succubus, my milk isn't as potent as it should be.  I want you to take my milk and make a high concentrated version of it." She asks, squeezing her breasts for emphasis.  "If it wouldn't be too much trouble."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I think I could set something up that would increase your milk's potency. But why would you want such a powerful transformation agent? The stuff's banned even in a backwater like this, so you won't easily find a buyer..." She trails off at your devious expression and begins rummaging through her alchemical supplies. "Maybe I'm better off not knowing." You hear her mutter under her breadth.

The catmorph alchemist emerges with a medium sized milker. "I knew I wasn't crazy for ordering this. If it works for cowmorphs, it should work for a half-succubus."

You bare your breasts to your milking attendant, allowing her to measure their size and make proper adjustments. Before fitting the apparatus to you, Kari surprises you by grabbing your ample tits, rubbing and kneading gently.

"It's best to get things flowing before starting the machine... Or at least, that's what the manual says." She explains before leaning in and swirling her tongue around one nipple and then the other.

Her attentions leave you more than a little hot and bothered. Even though you had just utterly spent yourself earlier, Kari's technique is utterly exquisite and has you shifting, gving her better access to your mammaries. Her enthusiasm is no doubt helped by the fact that the catmorph seems to like your taste.

You feel your darker nature churn within you, causing your breasts to temporarily swell with a sizeable load of milk. Kari reluctantly pulls away and hooks you up to the milker. A few minutes of mechanical massaging, and you have filled the machines storage compartment with soon-to-be succubus milk.

Kari gives you a smile with a gentle squeeze. "Gods, that stuff is sweet. I'm almost scared to consider how strong it'll be after the distillation process. It should be ready in a few hours

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash smiles at Kari's resourcefulness.  "Yes, it's best to leave some questions unanswered.  You'll figure out what I intend to do with it in due time." She neatly folding her robe into a square, putting i next to the bed.  "You said it wouldn't be ready until a few hours, right?  I can't think of much else to do." She states, rubbing her chin in thought.  "I guess that means i'll call it a night." She yawns, curling up in the bed and getting under the covers.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari gives you a bemused look as she goes to put out the lantern. "Didn't take you long to make yourself at home, " she grumbles half-seriously.

Once the light is put out, you hear the rustling of Kari changing out of her somewhat rumpled uniform. The bed creaks as Kari pushes you over and steals some of the covers. Apparently the catgirl sleeps in the nude and you find yourself pressed up against fuzzy curves that would put the most luxurious pillow to shame.

Completely contented, fall asleep listening to the gentle snoring of the soon-to-be mother of your offspring....

You wake up painted in morning sunlight streaming from the room's small window. A vacant dent in the surrounding bedding reveals that Kari has left on some errand while you were sleeping.

Rising slowly, you are amazed to see the landscape of Kari's room completely changed. Everything as been packed away in traveling cases and bags. Your catmorph companion has wasted no time preparing for her imminent move. How she managed to tame such a mess without your waking up is a complete mystery.

The door creaks as Kari rushes into her former living space. She's breathing heavily and showing signs of major agitation. She quickly crosses to you and roughly seizes your shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me where you'd gotten that ruby!" She hisses. "Here I was going to the moneychanger when I here a rumor of Gibbens getting robbed last night! Small wonder who it was! He doesn't seem to remember anything, but it's going to be pretty obvious who did the deed when I try to trade a blasted huge rock for local realestate!"

Kari is practically shouting at this point, working herself to a point bordering dangerously on hysteria. "Trust me Kari, I'll make all your dreams come true! Oh, and won't you bear my child while you're at it? I never should have let greed get the better of me. Do you know what they do to catmorphs that break the law? I'll get run out of town- if I'm lucky."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash rolls her eyes at the cat-morph's accusations.  "Well, for your information, I did purchase that ruby, I offered to do some jobs for him in exchange for it.  When he led me to the warehouse, unbeknownst to me, he had other plans.  It became obvious that he was stinking drunk and he tried to sexually advance on me.  He was so piss drunk when I pushed him away, he fell back and hit his head against the floor, so it's obvious why he wouldn't out right admit to that, whether he remembers it or not." She says, crossing her arms in an attitude.

She walks over to her and tries to calm her down.  "Kari, it's an easy fix.  I admit, it may have been an error on my part and I apologize for that, but I can easily fix it.  I can take the gem to a nearby town and sell it there, then bring the lump sum of Platinum coins and bring them back to you.  Then you have your building.  Will you let me?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's face remains dubious as you give your explanation. Having been on the recieving end of your supernatural charms, the clever catmorph is clearly suspicious of your activities last night.

"That... That could work. I don't like the idea of you just taking whatever you want, but... It's not like the trading company can't afford to lose a stone now and then. Besides, we both have more pressing priorities." Kari's hand strays towards her belly before she catches herself. "Just get the thing exchanged. We can have a lesson in morality once this is all settled down."

Your catmorph companion reaches into her blouse and removes the ruby, carefully wrapped in a linen cloth. She offers you the package.

"Be careful, alright? I'd hate to get my hopes up just to end up a single parent with no prospects."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash nods to Kari, smiling that she seemed to have calmed down.  It looked like her plans weren't in danger of falling apart after all.  Se looked down at the ruby and smiled.  "Well.. I kind of need to know where the nearest town is, since I don't live near here." she say in an awkward voice, realizing that she wasn't really prepared.  "And Kari.  I give you my word that I will return.  I may not be a very nice person, but I do have a sense of honor and I plan on keeping my word." Ash pledges, stuffing the ruby under her cloak.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari seems to unwind a little as she fixates on the present and begins to help formulate your plans.

"There are a few outlying villages that have an trading outpost, but they're owned by the same cartel as the warehouse you pinched the ruby from. They'll likely be on the lookout for their stolen property... No, you'll need to find a third party that won't ask questions. That means Elendel."

Kari digs a map out of one of her packs and shows you the location of the city. It will take you a better part of a day to get there travelling south along the King's Road.

"I'll hold things down here until you get back. Be careful on the road. Tough times breed desperate people. You might run into bandits or worse. When you arrive in Elendel, search for an elf woman named Tylia. She runs a curiosity shop on the south side."

It's obvious from the way Kari looks at you, that she wishes she could go with you. Having the catmorph along certainly would be a good way to keep an eye on your investment... Then again, the village constable might grow suspicious of the both of you leaving so soon after the warehouse robbery. Kari's warnings of banditry also warrants consideration. One man's band of ruffians might be the makings of one half-succubus's army.