[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
And of course, DON'T EVER TAKE QUICK TRIP TO SCHOOL, is a pretty easy straight path when you've learned you have to click on the left side on both A and B street, you'd miss many oportunities to talk to the girls in the metro, and more important, once you get to week two, you miss the chance to take them to the toilet for sex actions before class begins, or if you wan't to skip class.

I never take the quick trip either. After you meet Sarah you can find her on the downtown platform as you make your way to school and still get there on time.

I use the vilified and much disliked new method for for movement. I just pick from a list where I need to go so much tighter mouse movements, makes it much faster on the touch pad on my laptop. I did not like the new method when it rolled out but I am glad that I don't have to use the doors anymore now. You should try it again. Once your learn the names of the locations it is very quick. I also use insttant transitions and text speed.

I am torn about the sounds. Right now there aren't any sounds that I need to hear but I keep hoping there will be more H appropriate sounds at some point.

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016
how you can get Mitsuko on the first weekend?
You get her Day 3 on 2 Points, and then to 4. (Follow + Bathroom)
Day 4 - 6 Points
Day 5 - 8 Points
Weekend Day 6 - 10 Points (Toilet+Follow) and that's how you do it.

Key?
On Day 2, before School Just Go to the Principle Office and get the key.

meet Naomi?
After School, you have 1 Hour to get there, can get on Day 2.

vaskir

Jan 16, 2017
was the christmas events supposed to trigger on christmas day, using your computers calender? cannot figgure out how to trigger those.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
was the christmas events supposed to trigger on christmas day, using your computers calender? cannot figgure out how to trigger those.
I believe it's day 24 - I have a save for early evening of day 24 and got all the christmas content from it...

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

It is day 24 in-game. You have to be in the right place at the right time on the 24th day. So far I've seen 1 Christmas scene, not sure where the other 2 are.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Mhm.. so the game starts on december the first?
Weird time to start at school ^^'

Ahah, the event is not related to the month. It only depends on the day number, each 24. If I had triggered the christmas events only once each 365 in game days, I'm pretty sure players would have hung me up :D

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Ahah, the event is not related to the month. It only depends on the day number, each 24. If I had triggered the christmas events only once each 365 in game days, I'm pretty sure players would have hung me up :D
Christmas 15 times a year???? We love you, man!!!

wakawaka2

Jan 20, 2017
hi thr.. y i cannot meet the misuko.. i go school for many days already but she din show up also.. any one can teach?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hey guys,
Some of you might be aware but it's Chinese New Year pretty soon and I have some unplanned family visitors staying with us for a few weeks, meaning I won't be able to work on visual sex content as fast as I usually do.
This means Glassix will be delayed by a few weeks. However I can still work on non visual stuff like features so I'll tkae this opportunity to add more content for the next version and add Southside and correct a lot of issues in the game a lot of you reported. This will also give me the chance to spend more time on my new game, Vampire Revenge Rebirth and introduce its main features sooner than planned hopefully.
Thanks for your patience and feedback !

Bakkis

Aug 17, 2016
Since I had more time to work on side stuff, here is a complete walkthrough with all events, commands and item locations which should answer all questions often asked by new players :
Thank you. This is very helpful for those of us that has generally lousy memory. And on that subject (memory, or lack of), would it be possible to have doll mode indicated in the status screen for the girls. As there are more and more girls it's getting harder to remember which one to take with you on sunday.

wakawaka2

Jan 20, 2017
how you can get Mitsuko on the first weekend?
You get her Day 3 on 2 Points, and then to 4. (Follow + Bathroom)
Day 4 - 6 Points
Day 5 - 8 Points
Weekend Day 6 - 10 Points (Toilet+Follow) and that's how you do it.

Key?
On Day 2, before School Just Go to the Principle Office and get the key.

meet Naomi?
After School, you have 1 Hour to get there, can get on Day 2.
can i know how to trigger mitsuko? i still cant und wat they say.. confused

ilytyg

Jan 1, 2017
Like he said. Get the key from her office at school, best to do it on day 2, maybe day 3, before you meet her although you could get it on day 3 at 6 pm and then rush to the mansion.

Day 3: "show" 2 times, back in to talk to her + follow, go into the toilets for ayumi and rin, and then it depends on how "whorier" your gameplay is, but the best plan includes going to her toilet in the mansion right after rin (you skip hikari but you were supossed to "visit" her in the morning) otherwise visit both at night.

Day 4 and 5: follow, depending on your gameplay you may want to skip at least one of the two days, depending on who do you want to focus to, you could meet both toilets/bathrooms however

Day 6: follow + toilet (best at 6 pm)

Day 7: if you've got 8 points you've got to go to her toilet/bathroom between 6:30 and 6:59 AM else you just need to use follow/bathroom whatever you prefer I stick to bathroom since you've got more time in the morning than at 6 pm after trigging hikari's.

Bouboumaster

Jan 17, 2017
I don't know how to meet all three teachers (I'm missing two of them and I don't know how to get all the events of Ryoko... :( )

Totor

Feb 17, 2017
Hi,
this game seems great, but I can't lauch it. when I try, after screen with star game and screen where is asked if I skip day one or not, I juste have a blank window with a menu bar (School -1T-Hall A, and icons). Nothing appears, nothing clickable.. a known bug ?

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Hi,
this game seems great, but I can't lauch it. when I try, after screen with star game and screen where is asked if I skip day one or not, I juste have a blank window with a menu bar (School -1T-Hall A, and icons). Nothing appears, nothing clickable.. a known bug ?

Apparently it is with 11.0, update straight to 11.1 and it should work.

Totor

Feb 17, 2017
thanks, but where can I find this update' ? I downloaded the game from the first page of this topic, and it's 11.0, and read several pages back, the only one I found was a patch dor V 10

/edit : found it on the website of the author; thanks for help

Last edited: