[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Okimi story is so effed up))
Wouldn't it be fun to be able to take the rapist to Lily? you know..buttseks justice)) ...and you could do that every Sunday just for the lulz)
If I could like that more than once, I would!!!! :D

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Browsing through game files, I found a scene with Okimi and Mitsuko.. how do I trigger that one? thanks in advance.

ps: another bug: Okimi 12:00am Junior Classroom event. During the event only text is displayed; the files are there.

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
In 0.9 there is no way to board a subway to either Eastside or Westside. You can still walk to both though. I can get either Saiko or Okimi to level 3 but, not both.

Subway: pass by the platform. It's the place wher you can pass from one line (east-west) to the other (north-south)

Okimi/Saiko: there is no link between the two stories. Maybe you have missed something.

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Browsing through game files, I found a scene with Okimi and Mitsuko.. how do I trigger that one? thanks in advance.

ps: another bug: Okimi 12:00am Junior Classroom event. During the event only text is displayed; the files are there.

Hi.
Yes, this story is quite different of the others. But maybe we will have to deal with this guy again later, when the police station and the cops will be here. Right now, the interface is not made to deal with male opponents. That's one of the points I have to talk with Daedolon during this month.

Okimi-Mitsuko> [EDIT] Wait for Obedience level 4 ;-)

Junior classroom event : [EDIT] I found the bug in the code. It will be corrected at the next update, I put that on the list with all the other corrections

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakkis and pmf026

James Thom

Nov 9, 2016
Another thing, sometimes while transferring from one room to another IE drunk mother from dining room to living room, mother and sister do not transfer. At this point game is as much as over since this will not happen again so you might as well start over from the beginning. I have also had this happen with Saiko too. In past issues of this game if this happened, you could just go back to the page that you were on before and pick it up from there.

James Thom

Nov 9, 2016
Okimi's husband does not show up to complete the third level, nothing happens except she just keeps saying that it should happen about 10PM.

James Thom

Nov 9, 2016
I was there hour by hour from 10 AM to 10 PM (2200) on Saturday and Sunday, with no show.And that is another thing, if you run the day on a 24 hour clock, why tell things that will happen on an AM PM clock?

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
I was there hour by hour from 10 AM to 10 PM (2200) on Saturday and Sunday, with no show.And that is another thing, if you run the day on a 24 hour clock, why tell things that will happen on an AM PM clock?

Just tested: the event did trigger for me. It's probably because the event triggers when you are in the entrance of her appartment, not in her room. If you just wait in the room, nothing happens.

For the clock question: AM and PM are more used in a lot of countries, more than the 24:00 clock. I suppose that's the reason why Daedolon has written his script with this hour reference.

Bakkis

Aug 17, 2016
Help please. I must be slow or something because I can't find Okimi anywhere in the game. I've gotten all the women up to level 3 and introduced them to Lily. I have searched the map countless times but no Okimi. Please give a hint.

Last edited:

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Help please. I must be slow or something because I can't find Okimi anywhere in the game. I've gotten all the women up to level 3 and introduced them to Lily. I have searched the map countless times but no Okimi. Please give a hint.

In the junior class, just after 5 PM.

Reactions: Bakkis

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016
I don't like this new navigation. (95% of the time.)
Please bring the old version back, it was much better.

I would like both the new and old navigation system together.

What is the point of Affection?

I also can't get in Naomi's study room, for level 2.
Where is the key?

Great Game.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
in both v0.9 and 0.9 patched
Southside bug (unfinished section?): From school go to train station -> downtown -> exit -> change lane -> go southside -> exit -> Blank screen / Crash.

continuity bug: Rin still hints about Naomi coming back from work at 6pm, when Naomi is level 3.

Sneak-in bug?: When you sneak into someone's room (at night), had sex, leave the room, if you go back to that room the person is awake and fully clothed as if nothing happened. (in v0.8 they're in bed, sleeping)

I forgot to remove Southside exit. I'll correct this asap.
For Rin, you're right, I'll see how to solve that.
Indeed, I'll add an event to prevent entering room at night more than once.

I used 0.9 with the first patch and got all ladies to obedience level 3. I would get them up to one number (ie. 9, 24, 49) before the trigger, get them to follow me and talk to them and/or do a small action to get them to drop the hint. Once I got the hint, I would un-follow and then proceed. I never had a bug and I wonder if it's because I always got the hints first. Did not encounter any bugs at all. Just a few text glitches but no bugs.
I did notice after every sneak-in event, the girl acted as I woke her up. Is that intentional?

Yes, will be corrected asap.

It's the level 4 events, not implemented yet :)

I don't like this new navigation. (95% of the time.)
Please bring the old version back, it was much better.

I would like both the new and old navigation system together.

What is the point of Affection?

I also can't get in Naomi's study room, for level 2.
Where is the key?

Great Game.

Old navigation system will be brought back in next update :p
Currently, affection is used for 2 things : her mood (angry, normal, happy) and convincing her to do things (like H stuff) an angry girl will refuse most of your orders.
The key to the study room is in the entrance of Naomi & Rin's house. USe the "search" icon in the top right menu (magnifying glass)

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
@Daedolon I have a very important question.. Will you release a christmas version which gives everyone a nice santa hat?

Weird ideas aside, I'm looking forward to christmas, because I hope I find time to try out the new versions =)

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
I forgot to remove Southside exit. I'll correct this asap.
Also, at least one exit on that lane has no entrance, meaning once you off the train, you have to walk to the airport.

Indeed, I'll add an event to prevent entering room at night more than once.
May I suggest you give them sheet and/or blanket to cover themselves while they sleeping, not just lying there fully clothed like dead you know. That'll make night/sneak scenes a bit more realistic and ecchi.

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
May I suggest you give them sheet and/or blanket to cover themselves while they sleeping, not just lying there fully clothed like dead you know. That'll make night/sneak scenes a bit more realistic and ecchi.

Unfortunately, SBPR don't give a lot of options for usual items. While building pictures, you need to improvise with the (too) few items it gives you. And nothing like sheets or blanket, unfortunately.
Just for having a book, I will have to imagine incredible tricks...