Collars of Steele (where are they)

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
From another post I heard that wearing collars is a thing now. That you can wear one day and night. But I haven't found any and the wiki wasn't helpful either. Can someone tell me how I can get a collar and wear it?

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
I know about only one, and it's from Jerynn after she saves you dozen of times from the cold on Uveto. Be careful though, being saved too many times and not picking the right options will result in a bad end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanfaus

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can get a collar from Sera if she's dom and you crushed it at the Disco 3000 event.

slow worm

Oct 29, 2016
There is also, if it counts, the one you can buy from Shekka. Correct me if I'm wrong, but iirc putting it on gives Steele some kind of automatic latex bodysuit.

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
There is also, if it counts, the one you can buy from Shekka. Correct me if I'm wrong, but iirc putting it on gives Steele some kind of automatic latex bodysuit.
The omnisuit is a combat oriented item though, and it will override your armour and clothing if you put it on.

braincoral

Jul 27, 2017
You can get Jerynn's on Uveto. You have to approach her in the bar to enable her content, then lose all of your health in the rift and get rescued by her a few times. Eventually she'll get you a collar. Her content does lead to a bad end if you get saved by her too many times though, so keep that in mind.

Edit: whoops, someone beat me to it.