CoC2 Wiki

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Would Atugia be classified as human, prior to her becoming a dullahan? I know that the wiki page for her is out of date, but I saw that the species she's listed as is human, yet the categories at the bottom seems to stipulate that she'd only fall under the dullahan category (or at least at the moment, due to the page being outdated, hence me asking the question).
As seen here:
View attachment 18680

View attachment 18686

So I was wondering that if / when the page is updated would both (human and dullahan) be apt to list for her (Atugia)? In line with what is reflected for both Jael'yn and Queen Alissa.
As seen here:
View attachment 18682

View attachment 18683
Jael'yn

View attachment 18684

View attachment 18685
Queen Alissa

I see that Kasyrra's species is listed as human (formerly), so I guess that could indicate that if the PC meets the NPC in their current category species they wouldn't be listed under their previous category species (before the PC met them, as in Kasyrra wouldn't be listed under the humans category because the PC hadn't met her while she was still human - although I'm not sure about the species she can TF into via her demonic nature, guess those wouldn't count for listing purposes).
If that is indeed the case though (with regards to the PC meeting requirement speculation), then I guess Atugia's page would list "Species: Human (formerly), Dullahan", and the categories would just reflect "Categories: xyz, Dullahan".

So yeah, just curious of the above. Would appreciate some insight.
Maybe? I did the pages for Alissa, Jael'yn, and Kasyrra, while Spotty would decide the final format on account of being the de facto head editor. So while I've been including former and present races, that should not necessarily be considered indicative of the wiki style going forward.

Also, it'll probably be a while before anyone gets to Tui's page (you can see Spotty's To Do list on the Outdated Wiki Pages page and I'm focusing on the scourge of red links), so it likely won't come up for a bit.

Raginmund

Aug 21, 2021
Maybe? I did the pages for Alissa, Jael'yn, and Kasyrra, while Spotty would decide the final format on account of being the de facto head editor. So while I've been including former and present races, that should not necessarily be considered indicative of the wiki style going forward.

Also, it'll probably be a while before anyone gets to Tui's page (you can see Spotty's To Do list on the Outdated Wiki Pages page and I'm focusing on the scourge of red links), so it likely won't come up for a bit.
Ah, okay, thanks for the clarification. Yeah, then I guess we'll see for future reference on what will be the format decided upon.
Good job on the work you've been doing though, as it makes sense (in my opinion) for the conditional classifications such as post-content classifications or pre-content classifications to be listed under the Species for the NPCs, but yeah, as you say, I guess we'll see what is decided upon moving forward.

And yeah, I gathered that, there's quite a lot of backlog. I don't envy the work that you and the other wiki editors do.
I would offer to help, but there are a few factors (although they are fairly self-imposed) that would kind of make the process a bit challenging. Not to mention the means of collating the information, and the amount of detail for the articles to also be considered. So, apologies if that sounds like an excuse, but I'd rather not give empty promises.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In case anyone can edit the wiki, I just found out that Fire Bolt can be learnt from the Hellhound via Mirror Stance. Eviscerate can be taught by Garth: the teaching table shows it, but the powers one doesn't. Similarly, the teaching table shows how Nakano will teach Blue Flame Blade if the Champion's a kitsune, but the powers one doesn't.
The Powers table should also be edit to show that Double Attack can be learnt from the Blood Knight.

Last edited:

NymphoElf

Sep 13, 2021
Suggested Edit for the Pregnancy Chance Calculation spoiler:

[Currently Written as]
Average of (virility + fertility)/2
Healthy Curve = (1 - Math.exp(-0.25*value))
HealthyCurve(Average)*10000 > rand(10000)

[Suggested Text]
1) First we find the Average (A) of both partners' breeding stats (Virility from giver, Fertility from taker):
A = (Virility + Fertility)/2

2) Then, this value is used in the following formula, where C is the overall chance of conception:
C = (1 - (e^-0.25*A))
Note: C will be a number between 0 and 1, with 1 representing a 100% chance of success, but it is impossible to truly reach 100% based on the formula. "e" is known as "Euler's Number" and roughly equals 2.71828.

3) Finally, a check is made to determine if the PC/NPC has become pregnant, represented by the following function:
C*10000 > rand(10000)

"rand(10000)" is a randomly generated number between 0 and 10000.

If "C*10000" is greater than the randomly generated number (meaning the function is "True"), the PC/NPC becomes pregnant.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Suggested Edit for the Pregnancy Chance Calculation spoiler:

[Currently Written as]

[Suggested Text]
at a quick glance, this looks good, I'll look into this at a later date, and if I do end up using it, I'll be sure to credit you for said write up

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
A Console / Cheats page that explains how console commands and adding items, EXP etc works. Being able to simply search for cheats on the wiki would be faster than having to search through sections of the forums.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
A Console / Cheats page that explains how console commands and adding items, EXP etc works. Being able to simply search for cheats on the wiki would be faster than having to search through sections of the forums.

Nope, list of cheats and commands will not be added

Reactions: zagzig

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Their's already a publicly available save editor. What more do you need?
One potential small difference is that edited saves can't be submitted for bug reports, since things can get borked easily if the person editing isn't careful. The cheats and commands set up by the devs presumably shouldn't be breaking anything and shouldn't tag the save with the editing marker.

On top of that, the editor is currently lagging behind the most recent public version in terms of some of the content, with no word from the person that have been maintaining it before. Hopefully, the guy is okay and haven't lost interest.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Any particular reason when all the other games on the site do?

It's certainly more convenient for testing out different builds.
To name a few:
  • Save Editing is not official supported in any way, such that it should not appear on an official wiki
  • The Wiki is lagging enough on content as it is, adding an unnecessary section will just lag it behind even more
  • Getting and verifying ever commands and editors will become very tedious
  • It could lead to more "save editing bug reports" despite warnings, [for my case and point: see Hornet Ring and how times people have asked why they suddenly have earth shaking boobas]
  • I, myself, am biased against adding it

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
One potential small difference is that edited saves can't be submitted for bug reports, since things can get borked easily if the person editing isn't careful. The cheats and commands set up by the devs presumably shouldn't be breaking anything and shouldn't tag the save with the editing marker.

On top of that, the editor is currently lagging behind the most recent public version in terms of some of the content, with no word from the person that have been maintaining it before. Hopefully, the guy is okay and haven't lost interest.
People corrupting their saves as a result of save editor mishaps are on them. Back up your saves and don't make permanent changes to things you don't yet fully understand. As far as being able to submit bug reports, you either cheat and accept the consequences or play the game fairly.

I save edit and as a result, accept that I can't use them in bug reports. Then again, I don't go messing with quest flags and the like because I don't know the extent to which I need to go before all of the necessary flags are changed properly to do things like reset quests. If you stick to simple changes like money, powers, perks, stats, level, etc, then you shouldn't run into any problems.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
The cheats and commands set up by the devs presumably shouldn't be breaking anything
This is not correct in the slightest. The developer console lets you execute game code. They aren't "cheat commands" or anything like that. You can absolutely mess up your save by running random game code from the console.

However it is true that it doesn't mark your save as edited. This is not by design, it's just simply that you are live-editing your character with game scripting. There's no (easy, feasible) way to tell the difference between changes that happened correctly from the game's own scripting and changes made through the developer console.

Drash

Mar 22, 2017
Their's already a publicly available save editor. What more do you need?
The cheats and commands set up by the devs presumably shouldn't be breaking anything(...)
This is not correct in the slightest. The developer console lets you execute game code. They aren't "cheat commands" or anything like that. You can absolutely mess up your save by running random game code from the console.
I have used the save editor some time ago. Unfortunately I had some bad luck with it breaking the saves each time despite only making what I considered to very minor changes to try things out.
I had hoped that the console commands would be somewhat less disruptive on that front. If not it's good to know as much, so thanks UD.

(I haven't broken the saves I've been testing out console commands on yet so maybe I've just been inordinately lucky this time?)

Raginmund

Aug 21, 2021
Hey there, so I was just looking through some of the pages on the Wiki, and I noticed there is a discrepancy when it comes to the Height in Feet and Inches (Y'X") mentioned on some of the TF Items pages, I'll list them below as follows, and suggest a website to use for the calculation / such calculations in the future.

1.1) Baad Clover - Raw - If Height is < 64" or 5'3"
- Listed as 5'3", it should be 5'4", as 64 is 5'4".

1.2) Baad Clover - Raw - If Height is > 68" or 5'7"
- Listed as 5'7", it should be 5'8", as 68" is 5'8".

2) Brute Beet - Raw - If Height is < 78" or 6'5"
- Listed as 6'5", it should be 6'6", as 78" is 6'6".

3) Carrot Cumpcake - Raw - If Height is > 53" or 4'4"
- Listed as 4'4", it should be 4'5", as 53" is 4'5".

4) Cat's Tongue Berry - Raw - If Height is not 64" or 5'3"
- Listed as 5'3", it should be 5'4", as 64" is 5'4".

5.1) Glitter Dust - Raw - If Height is < 67" or 5'6"
- Listed as 5'6", it should be 5'7", as 67" is 5'7".

5.2) Glitter Dust - Raw - If Height is > 77" or 6'4"
- Listed as 6'4", it should be 6'5", as 77" is 6'5".

6.1) Grottato - Raw - If Height is > 54" or 4'5"
- Listed as 4'5", it should be 4'6", as 54" is 4'6".

6.2) Grottato - Raw - If Height is < 54" or 4'5" but > 50" or 4'2"
* The 50" or 4'2" is correct though, as 50" is 4'2".

7) Hornet Sting - Raw - If Height is < 71" or 5'9"
- Listed as 5'9", it should be 5'11", as 71" is 5'11".

8.1) Ice Rose - Raw - If Height is < 68" or 5'7"

8.2) Ice Rose - Raw - If Height is > 78" or 6'5"

9) Leothran Herb - Raw - If Height is < 94" or 7'8"
- Listed as 7'8", it should be 7'10", as 94" is 7'10".

10) Mare's Barley - Raw - If Height is > 77" or 6'4"

11) Milk Candy - Raw - If Height is > 70 or 5'8"
- Listed as 5'8", it should be 5'10", as 70" is 5'10".
* Additionally, the If Height is > 70 check is missing the " next to the 70 -- 70".

12) Ursus Bulb - Raw - If Height is < 90" or 7'5"
- Listed as 7'5", it should be 7'6", as 90" is 7'6".

13.1) Wild Chicory - Raw - If Height is < 70" or 5'8"

13.2) Wild Chicory - Raw - If Height is < 65" or 5'4"
- Listed as 5'4", it should be 5'5", as 65" is 5'5".

Links for online calculators that can be used:
1) https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/length/height-converter.html -- First link allows for one to place the value for Inches in the Inches textbox, and will give the answer without the user having to press enter or click on a button.
2) https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/length/inch-to-feet.html -- Second link allows for one to enter the value for Inches in the Inches textbox, but requires the user to press 'Enter' on their keyboard, or press the 'Convert' button.

X" (Starting Inches to be converted to Feet and Inches)

Y' (Feet that X Inches will be converted to when X Inches is divided by 12)

Z (Any potential remainder of Y Feet when X Inches is divided by 12)

W" (If Z was a remainder other than 0 or Zero, then the variable W Inches is needed to represent Y Feet in Inches, in order to be subtracted from X Inches to give the answer for A Inches)

A" (If Z was a remainder other than 0 or Zero, then the variable A Inches is needed to account for the Inches missing from the conversion of X Inches to Y Feet if X Inches to Y Feet and Inches is desired, which is done so by subtracting W Inches from X Inches. This value that is left for A Inches will be included with Y Feet for the final answer for the conversion: X Inches converted to Feet and Inches equals Y Foot A Inches or Y Feet and A inches)

Step 1) X" / 12 = Y.Z' (X Inches divided by 12 equals Y Feet and Z remainder)

If there is no Z remainder (or it's a 0 or zero remainder) then it means that it's a perfect division and you don't have to worry, as the conversion of X Inches to Y Feet will be correct in any case, as there are no Inches to account for (for example 72" / 12 = 6' -> 6'0" or alternatively, 72 Inches divided by 12 equals 6 Feet, which is 6 Foot 0 or 6 Feet and 0 Inches).

However, if there is a remainder then it would have to be accounted for like so:

Step 2) W" = Y' * 12 (W Inches equals Y Feet multiplied by 12)

Step 3) X" - W" = A" (X Inches minus W Inches equals A Inches)

X" = Y'A" (X Inches equals Y Foot A Inches; so, after the conversion is done and the remainder is accounted for one can say that the conversion of X Inches to Feet and Inches is Y Foot A Inches or Y Feet and A Inches)

Answer) Thus, the final answer would be Y'A" (Y Foot A Inches or Y Feet and A Inches)

Example with 77 Inches:

X" = 77"

Step 1) 77" / 12 = 6.4166666667' (77 Inches divided by 12 = 6 Feet with .4166666667 remainder)

Y' = 6'

Z = .4166666667

W" = Y' * 12 (W Inches equals Y Feet multiplied by 12)

Step 2) W" = 6' * 12 (W Inches equals 6 Feet multiplied by 12)

W" = 72" (W Inches equals 72 Inches)

X" - W" = A" (X Inches minus W Inches equals A Inches)

Step 3) 77" - 72" = A" (77 Inches minus 72 Inches equals A Inches)

A" = 5" (A Inches equals 5 Inches)

X" = Y'A" (X Inches equals Y Foot A Inches or Y Feet and A Inches)

77" = 6'5" (77 Inches equals 6 Foot 5 Inches or 6 Feet and 5 Inches)

Answer) 6'5" (6 Foot 5 Inches or 6 Feet and 5 Inches)

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Hey there, so I was just looking through some of the pages on the Wiki, and I noticed there is a discrepancy when it comes to the Height in Feet and Inches (Y'X") mentioned on some of the TF Items pages, I'll list them below as follows, and suggest a website to use for the calculation / such calculations in the future.

1.1) Baad Clover - Raw - If Height is < 64" or 5'3"
- Listed as 5'3", it should be 5'4", as 64 is 5'4".

1.2) Baad Clover - Raw - If Height is > 68" or 5'7"

2) Brute Beet - Raw - If Height is < 78" or 6'5"

3) Carrot Cumpcake - Raw - If Height is > 53" or 4'4"
- Listed as 4'4", it should be 4'5", as 53" is 4'5".

4) Cat's Tongue Berry - Raw - If Height is not 64" or 5'3"
- Listed as 5'3", it should be 5'4", as 64" is 5'4".

5.1) Glitter Dust - Raw - If Height is < 67" or 5'6"
- Listed as 5'6", it should be 5'7", as 67" is 5'7".

5.2) Glitter Dust - Raw - If Height is > 77" or 6'4"

6.1) Grottato - Raw - If Height is > 54" or 4'5"

6.2) Grottato - Raw - If Height is < 54" or 4'5" but > 50" or 4'2"
* The 50" or 4'2" is correct though, as 50" is 4'2".

7) Hornet Sting - Raw - If Height is < 71" or 5'9"
- Listed as 5'9", it should be 5'11", as 71" is 5'11".

8.1) Ice Rose - Raw - If Height is < 68" or 5'7"

8.2) Ice Rose - Raw - If Height is > 78" or 6'5"

9) Leothran Herb - Raw - If Height is < 94" or 7'8"
- Listed as 7'8", it should be 7'10", as 94" is 7'10".

10) Mare's Barley - Raw - If Height is > 77" or 6'4"

* Additionally, the If Height is > 70 check is missing the " next to the 70 -- 70".

12) Ursus Bulb - Raw - If Height is < 90" or 7'5"
- Listed as 7'5", it should be 7'6", as 90" is 7'6".

13.1) Wild Chicory - Raw - If Height is < 70" or 5'8"

13.2) Wild Chicory - Raw - If Height is < 65" or 5'4"
- Listed as 5'4", it should be 5'5", as 65" is 5'5".

Thank you very much, I will implement the height fixes in a bit

Reactions: Raginmund

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
When I checked the Pregnancy page on the Wiki I found that the pregnancy time (duration) is longer for Arona and her bodyguards than for Hretha, Infrith and Ragnild. According to my experience they stay pregnant for the the same time. I think that the 240/40 days of Arona(s bodyguards) is the correct one.

The time for ShortPreg is one sixth of the time for FullPreg except Eggnancy from Azzyrran, Hornet Worker and Queen Nyzerrah (60/45 days). If memory serves me right I think that at least Queen Nyzerrah eggnancy was significantly faster than 45 days in ShortPreg.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
how does one become a spare-time editor of the wiki?

i spend most of my free time with CoC2 and TiTs and i have alot of experience with both titles.

i also like to spend time on the wiki's learning stuff.

however the CoC2 wiki seems like it could use a helping hand.

i would like to help add stuff and potentially edit errors and such.
already have tons of content that isn't on the wiki as of now.

i understand why there's so much missing on the wiki. There are a steady flow of content added almost all the time. Making it hard to keep up.
and to my understanding there aren't that many with editing rights in the first place.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Question...how can I contribute to some edits or add content to the wiki? Even though I used wiki a lot I just realized in the pregnancy section, Prince Nyze's PC pregnancy isn't there (and it hasn't been there for looong time considering this pregnancy was available a year ago). I would like to be able to edit Prince Nyze's page and add Prince Nyze as another sire in the list, but I have no idea how to access the wiki for edits.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I just noticed there isn’t a racial score page and I’m curious if there‘s any plans to add one so I can try to figure out how to customize my look without being shucked into “chimera”.

Reactions: Angelica1996

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
Thank you very much, I will implement the height fixes in a bit
Sorry to reply to an old post like this, but I just wanted to mention that one thing that was brought up (with regards to the Milk Candy transformation item) wasn't changed. Not that it's a massive issue or anything, but:

1668578739012.png
-Link: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/index.php?title=Milk_Candy&oldid=19652#Effects

Reactions: beta048596

Abrahel

May 30, 2017
Is this thread still the right place to ask about contributing for the wiki?
Also how much access do you get else than the wiki page editing? Is there another
version with debugging or some private access to java class of sort? I seemed to understand
that they were less favorable to sharing it this time but it did help me a lot when debugging my
TITS game file in the past.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
What happened to companion characters? I just look at the wiki and companions tab is completely blank.

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
Is wiki still being updated means are the new updates and info about all new characters and new things is there or not?