CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
how to unlock jojos pure sex menu? whenever i ask he just asks if i wanna meditate
You need to talk to him some more and do training sessions. I believe that when you trying hit the "sex" button again, there should be a hint that tells you what and how much you need to do.

HeXaHoE

Jun 25, 2023
You need to talk to him some more and do training sessions. I believe that when you trying hit the "sex" button again, there should be a hint that tells you what and how much you need to do.
i did all of his trainings already and all of his talk options. im trying to convert corrupt alvina to pure and i need his sex menu unlocked according to the wiki

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Copied from earlier in this thread:

Pure Alvina: In Wet Bitch, give her fafnir tears, teddy bear, chocolates, old wand. All but tears can be found in Tel'Adre shops.
Ask on date. Choose "precious" and "no". On second date, say you love her.
In boss fight, have a pure pearl handy and super-high speed (160+ of base and training combined). Choose "Stop it!" (not "never") and "Stop her".
In her pure form, she can give you a TF item for Azazel (reformed devil?)
Her pure route is possible without becoming her apprentice.

To become an azazel, you need to have the physical characteristics of a devil and give pure Alvina a bottle of infernal wine to purify.

Jojo is not involved.

Uhm... Be warned that Alvina will fight a little bit harder than usual. And I haven't fought her since she was upgraded so you can't stun-lock her.

Archmage_Alvina2.jpegAlvina 2.jpg

Last edited:

HeXaHoE

Jun 25, 2023
Copied from earlier in this thread:

Pure Alvina: In Wet Bitch, give her fafnir tears, teddy bear, chocolates, old wand. All but tears can be found in Tel'Adre shops.
Ask on date. Choose "precious" and "no". On second date, say you love her.
In boss fight, have a pure pearl handy and super-high speed (160+ of base and training combined). Choose "Stop it!" (not "never") and "Stop her".
In her pure form, she can give you a TF item for Azazel (reformed devil?)
Her pure route is possible without becoming her apprentice.

To become an azazel, you need to have the physical characteristics of a devil and give pure Alvina a bottle of infernal wine to purify.

Jojo is not involved.

Uhm... Be warned that Alvina will fight a little bit harder than usual. And I haven't fought her since she was upgraded so you can't stun-lock her.

View attachment 36013View attachment 36014
yee i knew that. thing is im already her apprentice lol

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
I've read that after you've learned the last of Alvina's lore as her apprentice, you can try to progress the relationship and she'll send you on a quest for a black rose. The source is reliable, the information is maybe four years old. ...She may have some kinks you're not into.

HeXaHoE

Jun 25, 2023
I've read that after you've learned the last of Alvina's lore as her apprentice, you can try to progress the relationship and she'll send you on a quest for a black rose. The source is reliable, the information is maybe four years old. ...She may have some kinks you're not into.
yup i did the quest nd the marriage so im kinda lost lol

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Check Liadri's Red Demon Goat Contract List. It's another thread in this forum. You might find what you want, or you might have just gone straight down the corrupt route with no hope of a pure ending. It's a lot of reading through old scripts, so I'm going to let you do it rather than risk coming across something that makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spork.

Feb 8, 2023
I'm trying to recruit corrupt Jojo but after I unlocked all his recall scenes I can't find him in forest (I) explore map. Help?

Edit lmao nvm he's under slaves tab now

Last edited:
May 14, 2016
Welp, 200th page of the forum, may as well talk about my experiences playing this game.

The first thing I have to point out is just how many 'gotchas' there are. Things you either don't see coming and get blindsided by, or that tends to go unnoticed without looking through the codebase or forums.

Once, I lost a lvl 205 hardcore character to a manticore transformation. I had been experimenting with the different races, trying to see which racial perks stuck around after I was no longer qualified as that race ('Greedy' from Tanuki and 'Incorporeality' from Ghost stayed, so that was a pattern). My character had ended up with both a penis and a manticore tail, promptly stuck one in the other when I dismissed it as just another negative racial modifier, and bad-ended. That was fine, I had clones... except I didn't get a chance to metamorph the penis away; my four clones all bad-ended the exact same way the instant I popped into them, without giving me an opportunity to do anything, and my hardcore save went bye-bye. I was a bit salty about that, I have to admit.

I'm not yet into the part of game play where I know what everything does, so when I encounter something that locks me into a race or keeps me from transforming more, I become very leery. I haven't yet tried to see what the Racial Paragon like of perks do, for example. Also, I had to experiment with not bonking the Elven Hunting Party and submitting instead, then not selecting 'Need2Go', before I even realized that the Elven Village was a button in the Places menu.

Another example of a 'gotcha' is what the 'human' race does to XP training speeds. Primaris Super Human is absolutely essential for training combat - with it, I can level a combat skill like Dao of Large Weapons or Dao of Swords to the max level of 150 in short order with only low amounts of training-dummy attack-spam. But if I don't have the Primaris Super Human buff to EXP? Say, if I'd gotten the Human Supremacy perk that adds a second mutation slot per body part, plus the Munchkin hidden job which adds a third, then started collecting them all, then realized that each level of a mutation adds a -1 to Human racial score and it's not possible for me to count as Human any longer? (Yes, this actually happened to one of my characters.) Then, combat training xp slows down to an absolute crawl. Worse, Human Versatility's EXP multiplier boost to utility skills doesn't take effect if you don't have 18 Human score, so my ability to train Alchemy and Mining went poof, too.

As a side note, if you don't have two vials of E-Ichor to get an internal mutation without meeting the racial requirements? Human mutations need you to have 17 Human score. So, if your first mutation isn't a 'human' mutation, you're locked out of getting ANY human mutation. (To my knowledge, Evangeline never says in her dialogue that using two vials of E-Ichor at once will bypass the racial requirements, and I hadn't yet found that tidbit in the forums or wiki, so the character that did that was straight up deleted in disgust.)

And let's not forget how esoteric getting E-Ichor is in the first place, because it's available from exactly one place, the Dilapidated Shrine in the Battlefield Boundary (NOT the Outer Battlefield). Not only do you have to grind up Evangeline's affection before this random dialogue option unlocks, you need Chilly Peppers to have even a chance at getting E-Ichor, and it's around a 10% chance per 3 peppers. So grinding Winter Wolves in the Glacial Rift isn't even practical; the only way to get the stuff in any quantity is to spend thousands of spirit stones on Chilly Peppers in the HeXinDao TF/Exchange shop to throw away for the gamba.

And wouldn't you know it, Diluted E-Ichor is the only item that gets accepted as the Ingredient 1 when making Stat Pills! If you haven't yet figured out how to grind for ludicrous amounts of gems (Ebon Labyrinth, yo), then the only way to bump up your Mutagen Stat multipliers is by cramming dozens of TF items down your throat.

Side note on Stat Pills, the herb required for each stat is a little unintuitive. You'd think Blade Ferns are what's used for Strength pills, and Iron Weed for Toughness pills, right? Well, nope. Iron Weed is for Strength, Blade Ferns are for Speed, and Toughness needs Healing Herbs. At least Moon Grass for Wisdom makes sense.

Incidentally, what is Ginseng used for? I haven't yet dug through the codebase to figure that out. It certainly doesn't seem to be used as an Alchemy ingredient, despite the item description referencing just that.

Now on a more unrelated note, there's the cultivation lectures. I wasn't interested in the HeXinDao arena for a while due to wanting to level up first, and that meant that on my first few attempts, I got waaaay too far before realizing that Miss Akemi's lectures were open to even new characters... and that that was the only way I could really start 'cultivating'.

It goes on. I haven't yet figured out how to recruit Chi Chi. I haven't yet managed to unlock the World Tree. I can't figure out how to tell which of physical/magical/lust damage Lethice is weak to, so I haven't beaten her yet. When I found Celess Jr's legendary items menu, I had to dig in the codebase to figure out what each item did, because I in no way had enough Radiant Shards to experiment. Not knowing my current max Alchemical, Mutagen, and Knowledge Stat modifiers means I keep having to throw away a few gems on extra boosts every time I want to max it out again - which isn't truly harmful, but is still annoying. I had to dig through the codebase to figure out which pieces of equipment the Aether Twins needed to eat to evolve, because there's no greyed out buttons for the equipments that COULD be fed, but I don't currently have in my inventory - please, add a dialogue button that lets them give 'hints' about an equipment that can be fed at their evolution level. I had gone through the Hidden Cave with the Dragon Boi four separate times on four separate saves before I went in there with alembic and furnace already purchased and realized that I could pick up an upgrade to the alembic and furnace there, and now there's no real way to know what other upgrades are hiding from me without digging through the codebase, because there was no text prompt about "There's some good-quality alembic parts in this crate. Perhaps if you had an alembic yourself you could scavenge these for an upgrade?" or something like that. The buttons that you pick Hidden Jobs with in the Super Perk Up menu don't have any text about what their perks do unless you already have a spare super perk point, you have the required level, and you've unlocked the previous tier... so you can't really plan out a build unless you go through the codebase (the wiki isn't updated with all the hidden jobs and what they do). Luna locking out other NPCs when she gets too yan-yan is annoying enough that I tend to block her from appearing - and that was buried in a submenu somewhere, so I didn't realize I could do that at first. The time-gate between Metamorph and Metamorph EX is... likely unnecessary.

I'm out of time for now so I have to stop this post here, but there will be more later.

Gnomish

Jul 20, 2024
Greetings, how do i unlock flying sword path skill? Can't seem to find the answer anywhere
Edit: also, are full metamorphs not fully developed yet and thats why they are unavailable?

Last edited:

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Anyone know how can I get Jojo to drink the bimbo liqeur? theres no such options for me oddly
Do you try original game method? Put liqueur in regular camp storage, not in a pearl, and wait until Jojo say about intruder, tell him to catch a thief and some time after he will drink it "accidentally".

Edit: try it myself real quick, yep, works like a charm.

Last edited:
May 14, 2016
@Gnomish, this is agreat example of another 'gotcha' that's hard to find by yourself.

First, you'll need to be either a Soul Personage or a Soul Warrior, I forget which. You'll need to go to the cultivation lecture at the HeXinDao Arena for your stage. Then go to the HeXinDao shop labeled "FSAAWY", which stands for "Flying Swords Are Always With You", and talk to the guy called "Qi". Then pay him 50 spirit stones, and voila, the flying swords inventory slot is unlocked.

Unfortunately, flying swords are not minions that attack every turn alongside you, if, like me, that's what you thought they did. What they are, is an easy way to 'fly' that unlike wings is not turn-limited, it barely costs any SF if you've invested in training equipment and meditated some for extra max SF, but be warned, flying does keep you from doing a lot of Physical Specials.

NyxHakro

Jul 20, 2024
Alright so i figured it out about the bimbo jojo. Now I also notice that I have been drinking snake oil constantly every sleep. I don't really want that >_> Anyway to stop it?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Well, that was interesting. I'll post the bits I know the answers to. Note that the changelog holds a LOT of information you won't find elsewhere - the first thing you should do on any update is to look through it, even though it's several pages of dense and not very readable text.

This is a game that has grown very organically, starting out as a much more modest project under a different creator more than a decade ago. As a result it's wild, uneven, and not well balanced. I'm fine with that. Single player games don't need to be well balanced as long as they're fun.

Racial Paragon: This line of perks has three effects. The first is you only get a racial score for a single race - the one you picked. So if you make a dragon-kitsune and choose dragon, you won't get kitsune racial score benefits. You can change your chosen race at any time, however. The second effect is an all-around level-based stat buff. It's a big one. The third effect is a powerful augmentation of your racial abilities. A paragon dragon's breath weapon is super effective. If you favor playing a single race instead of a hybrid, these feats will make you much stronger.

For the elven hunting party, you get three options. Need to go, keep name, and do ceremony. The last one locks you into wood elf. "Keep Name" lets you access and train at the village without giving up your ability to transform, although you don't gain the full wood elf's ability to transform NPCs and whatever that super-slut-based final spell is.

Chi-chi: Fight in the HXD arena about a dozen times and you'll face Chi-chi. Lose. Train with her. Fight her again. Win. Save her. Congratulations, you have a mouse.

Brhumoment69

Aug 3, 2024
hey yall, don't know where else to put this. i'm stuck on the demon laboratory. i can't get past the demon guards, this is my first playthrough so any help would be appreciated.

ghosy666

Aug 7, 2024
So question how do one join the discord server it only says this when tryingto join the server

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240807_231245_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_231245_Discord.jpg
    726.3 KB · Views: 3
Aug 7, 2024
I was just on the wiki yesterday, but now it says it's been closed down! Anyone know if that's fixable in any way?
Unless, the site is restored; I think it is it.
A workaround is using sites like waybackmachine and see if the the link were archived like those below, check if the internal link in the archive site were also archive as sometime they are, and basically modified text after "wiki/" in the link below to see if the link is also archive:

Aug 7, 2024
Does anyone know how to get Element Contract 5 from Elemental Conjurer job?
it is weird I have the prior perks in job but there is nothing that the prerequisite for Element Contract 5 ; I restarted a save to see if the situation have branching or gated perks like Human supremacy, Chimera perk, and Racial Paragon related perks but the perks largely stay the same. So far, I suspect that the job is not complete just like "Complete" section for the Metamorph in section still does not work after level 6 as someone mentioned earlier.

Edit: There is the Elemental Conjurer circle so it might be related to it; I got a question, how do you get Elemental Shards?
Also, related to this point, how to get higher knowledge for Arcane Circle that is necessary for elemental summon upgrade?

Edit: it is under Winions in the camp option for explore in the element section, regarding the elemental shards. I guess you need to eat on the item after defeated the monster the explore section to unlock a perk that later help unlock Element Contract 5. A similar process can be repeated two more for more elemental Contract. More elemental shards can be obtained from defeating element in in the Dungeon in the HeXinDao.
This game needs a tutorial. Like to get Sword Immortal Hidden Job, you need Killing Intent Perk and cultivator apprentice; I think the way to get killing intent is by killing npcs which hard to do in the base game from the lack of option, beside the Ebon Labyrinth; I am not sure what is the number but it does not seems to be necessarily be a lot since I barely killed npc/character besides going to the Ebon Labyrinth in of couple runs while trying to unlock Dinah Boss transformations.
Text that show getting killing intent perk:
You make a quick work of the before dragging the corpse away. That’s one less foul creature prowling the realms. Kill upon kill, corpse after corpse... Ashes... to ashes... Your fingers itch, your blood boils, there’s still more to kill, more fiends to slay. The fire burning inside is but another weapon of murder. (You have gained the Killing Intent perk!)

This case remind me, what are the matching items require to summon epic tier elemental?
Edit: it seems to be go the second Floord of Dungeon HeXinDao and defeated all key bosses to obtain the key items, then epic summoning is possible.
I just need to found how to increase the energy necessary for epic summoning upgrade; it was in the bottom menu of summon element section Winions which be done with soul force or element shard after upgrading the element conjurer circle initially and over time it and arcane circle for the following upgrade.
Edit Tough, now, in the Dungeon 4th floor, but for some weird reason the black crystal refuse to be use to unlocked one of the last obstacles to the stair down to the fifth floor and the stair to the fourth floor where the prompt for does not show and let me travel regularly.
It is a bummer since I wanted to see what potential final spirits or upgrades that I could have unlocked, while it is possible that the dungeon is not finished.
It is also an issue since it is related to the element fusion race where I am just missing the last race rank since my character lack elemental primordial perk.

Last edited:

Roxas902

Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Element Contract 5 from Elemental Conjurer job?
Seems like you figured it out on your own, but generally when you need to progress past certain stages of the Elemental Contract when it doesn't show up immediately, you need the next tier of the Elemental Conjurer's Resolve/Sacrifice/etc. I don't think you actually need to, but you can remove the negative effects of the perk by going into the Summon menu, choosing Explore, defeating the golem, and consuming the iridescent pearl. The perk consuming that pearl gives you can be combined with the original perk through the pocket watch, which in turn you can get by finding it while exploring as long as you have a free Super Perk point.
how do you get Elemental Shards?
Another one you seem to have figured out, but the only real way to get elemental shards I know of is from the dungeon in He Xin Dao. Just grind out elemental enemies on floor 2/3 for them.
how to get higher knowledge for Arcane Circle that is necessary for elemental summon upgrade?
I don't quite get what you mean about this, but if you're asking about upgrading the Arcane Circle, as far as I know the amount of times you can upgrade the circle is entirely based on your Elemental Contract Rank.
the way to get killing intent is by killing npcs
It is actually quite easy to get killing intent early on, especially if you are trying to do Adventurer's Guild quests from the He Xin Dao tavern. Just find feral imps and regular imps which are literally everywhere on the basic explore section and kill those. All the subjects of quests at the guild are killable, this means imps and feral imps, there are killable tentacle beasts, minotaur are killable, and as you know the incubi, succubi, omnibi, and minotaur in the Ebon Labyrinth are killable
in the Dungeon 4th floor, but for some weird reason the black crystal refuse to be use to unlocked one of the last obstacles to the stair
If I remember correctly, you have to create an item using drops you get from the enemies on that floor. Check around the corners of the floor for a place with instructions that is also where you craft it. Either way, I'd suggest remembering to use the map when you are in a dungeon and checking all parts of the floor exhaustively.

Aug 7, 2024
Yes, I did figure some things through trials and error; it was interesting as a understatement.
I don't quite get what you mean about this, but if you're asking about upgrading the Arcane Circle, as far as I know the amount of times you can upgrade the circle is entirely based on your Elemental Contract Rank.
It was weird; I initially tried to upgrade the arcane circle to all levels but it was saying my character lack knowledge for the upgrades at a certain point.

I think when I later got in the dungeon in HeXinDao and got all the key items from the bosses on floor 2 and 3, the issue went away.
It is actually quite easy to get killing intent early on, especially if you are trying to do Adventurer's Guild quests from the He Xin Dao tavern. Just find feral imps and regular imps which are literally everywhere on the basic explore section and kill those. All the subjects of quests at the guild are killable, this means imps and feral imps, there are killable tentacle beasts, minotaur are killable, and as you know the incubi, succubi, omnibi, and minotaur in the Ebon Labyrinth are killable
It could be easy but I was just focused on the main quest while trying to get ascension quickly as possible for the upgrades so I barely killed npcs nor did many of the side quests unless it was related to ascension perks or upgrades.

If I remember correctly, you have to create an item using drops you get from the enemies on that floor. Check around the corners of the floor for a place with instructions that is also where you craft it. Either way, I'd suggest remembering to use the map when you are in a dungeon and checking all parts of the floor exhaustively.
I did create the item and even remove the first obstacle for its earlier creation; it just weird so there is no prompt for working properly anymore; the floor to go to 3 should been blocked but my mc can move through without using the key item and does not get a prompt to remove debris or obstacles. My MC cannot access floor 5 since the key item option does not work. I tried to create another key item for solution but it said I need to I need to use the last item first.

I basically went through the floor multiple times with no real changes.

I can post one of my edited or nonserious save with the issue/
Save location format:
C:\Users\YOUR COMPUTER name\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K9TX2HEK\localhost

I used the old COC save editor and technically the save import from first save COC on the base game but I do not think it change much badly. The only I got is Milk Maid ascension perk which is weird with 0 value and the save editor not working for inventory but I never used beside on a test.
I am not sure if it is legitimate but in my save, my mimic monster from the glasses in Lethice's stronghold is really strong it had stats that surpassed the cap and it way stronger than my character like it had around 3.4*10^14 HP for instance at level 205 for NG+8.

Attachments

• CoC_11.sol
    108.4 KB · Views: 1
  • wow.png
    wow.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Aug 7, 2024
By the way, I got a couple of questions:
Where do you get soul gem since the wiki is down which make information hard to find and it looks there is no info on it this thread yet?
Also, can anyone post the save editor for this game; it is stated that it should exist on discord but for some reason, the server have issue so users like me cannot join?

Roxas902

Jun 28, 2017
By the way, I got a couple of questions:
Where do you get soul gem since the wiki is down which make information hard to find and it looks there is no info on it this thread yet?
Also, can anyone post the save editor for this game; it is stated that it should exist on discord but for some reason, the server have issue so users like me cannot join?
Can't answer much of that unfortunately, since I haven't really done anything with soul gems as I tend to go for pure characters. From what I do know, Evangeline can make a soul gem for you once you find Soul Gem research. I believe you get it by going through the main quest - it is either from Zetaz's Lair or the Demon Laboratory. I'm not part of the discord and don't have the save editor myself, so I can't help you there.
I can post one of save with the issue:
I took a look at your save, and I think you don't actually have a problem to begin with. I'm pretty sure that the next floor simply hasn't been created yet, since I reached the same point you had on other saves without anything further.

Last edited:

Roxas902

Jun 28, 2017
I am not sure if it is legitimate but in my save, my mimic monster from the glasses in Lethice's stronghold is really strong it had stats that surpassed the cap and it way stronger than my character like it had around 3.4*10^14 HP for instance at level 205 for NG+8.
I am pretty sure that's just how it ends up working out for that monster. I don't know exactly what they do, but the mimic monster's health scales like an enemy, but it also seems to have all your strengths and resistances. I've had multiple times where I am just unable to kill the mimic no matter what because I'm too tanky against the type of damage I deal.

Aug 7, 2024
It is largely cool; thanks for the answers.
I am pretty sure that's just how it ends up working out for that monster. I don't know exactly what they do, but the mimic monster's health scales like an enemy, but it also seems to have all your strengths and resistances. I've had multiple times where I am just unable to kill the mimic no matter what because I'm too tanky against the type of damage I deal.
I see. I did not know. I just got guess about to floor 40 of Ebon Labyrinth where the bosses are starting to get similar stats to the Mimic.

I think I found one of the ideal attack for build; on my save, the azureflame breath just basically kill those bosses on just the aftereffect ,
I was trying if a wind build could have been use but so far the strongest move is dragon royal breath which cannot be use more in the once per battle and if it was no limit I think I could have been in less than 10 turns on my previous tried.
There is soul skills which is useful on my save but I think it required insane set up with the perks and cultivation level.

I do think I was confused because I play the original COC and the mimic was nothing really special. I think the strongest characters were some golems.

drMAD

Aug 17, 2021
The wiki being down is definitely a problem. Anyone know if it is going to come back in any form? Definitely best to avoid fandom if possible, that company is awful.

And while it is down I will put my query here: the unicorn. It is found in the Deepwoods, correct? My character is level 13, a virgin, with 0 corruption. I have been going to the Deepwoods over and over and over again, with no luck finding that damn horned horse.

Also while I am here: is there any "weapon" style equipment that counts as unarmed? I am playing a monk type character and would love handwraps or the like. Was disappointed to learn that gauntlets and claws are considered a completely different weapon type.

Thought of another few questions:
What do the Madam and Temptress characters at the Journey to the East actually do?
Is the alraune in the Deepwoods supposed to just automatically win combat in the first round? Cause as it stands that encounter seems ridiculously unbalanced and the only thing I can do is avoid it or flee.
What is the medicine item I need for Arian and where do I find it?

Thank you for any info you can provide, and Happy Gaming!

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2024
And while it is down I will put my query here: the unicorn. It is found in the Deepwoods, correct? My character is level 13, a virgin, with 0 corruption. I have been going to the Deepwoods over and over and over again, with no luck finding that damn horned horse.
You find information listed here as stated above above: Liadri's Red Demon Goat Contract List.
Also while I am here: is there any "weapon" style equipment that counts as unarmed? I am playing a monk type character and would love handwraps or the like. Was disappointed to learn that gauntlets and claws are considered a completely different weapon type.
It seems to be fists and gloves:
Thought of another few questions:
What do the Madam and Temptress characters at the Journey to the East actually do?
I am not sure for the first option since I think my stats or level are too much so it did nothing for my character when I clicked on her option.
The other decrease my perk points by one and what seems to be exp (I cannot check because it was too high or max exp so saw no value drop but it seems to be stated) for what I think more stats points potential so highest stats cap possible increase by at least one for each stat in "stats up" so the more option to get higher stats.
Is the alraune in the Deepwoods supposed to just automatically win combat in the first round? Cause as it stands that encounter seems ridiculously unbalanced and the only thing I can do is avoid it or flee.
I think it depends on your build so I didn't experience issues since I had will'o'wisp that oneshot it quickly and my build was strong.

I think there is an even more broken aquatic version that put the MC underwater which can be annoying and really unbalanced since your MC is stuck underwater and loss health per turn; but, if your MC got a good build, regeneration and large health, and likely gills (i did not test it yet) it should be fine.
What is the medicine item I need for Arian and where do I find it?
It seems to be vitality potion or vitality tincture that can obtained from Giacomo: https://web.archive.org/web/20220907104416/https://cocxianxia.fandom.com/wiki/Arian
Thank you for any info you can provide, and Happy Gaming!
Sure and glad to help!

Last edited: