CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
how to unlock jojos pure sex menu? whenever i ask he just asks if i wanna meditate
You need to talk to him some more and do training sessions. I believe that when you trying hit the "sex" button again, there should be a hint that tells you what and how much you need to do.

HeXaHoE

Jun 25, 2023
You need to talk to him some more and do training sessions. I believe that when you trying hit the "sex" button again, there should be a hint that tells you what and how much you need to do.
i did all of his trainings already and all of his talk options. im trying to convert corrupt alvina to pure and i need his sex menu unlocked according to the wiki

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Copied from earlier in this thread:

Pure Alvina: In Wet Bitch, give her fafnir tears, teddy bear, chocolates, old wand. All but tears can be found in Tel'Adre shops.
Ask on date. Choose "precious" and "no". On second date, say you love her.
In boss fight, have a pure pearl handy and super-high speed (160+ of base and training combined). Choose "Stop it!" (not "never") and "Stop her".
In her pure form, she can give you a TF item for Azazel (reformed devil?)
Her pure route is possible without becoming her apprentice.

To become an azazel, you need to have the physical characteristics of a devil and give pure Alvina a bottle of infernal wine to purify.

Jojo is not involved.

Uhm... Be warned that Alvina will fight a little bit harder than usual. And I haven't fought her since she was upgraded so you can't stun-lock her.

Archmage_Alvina2.jpegAlvina 2.jpg

Last edited:

HeXaHoE

Jun 25, 2023
Copied from earlier in this thread:

Pure Alvina: In Wet Bitch, give her fafnir tears, teddy bear, chocolates, old wand. All but tears can be found in Tel'Adre shops.
Ask on date. Choose "precious" and "no". On second date, say you love her.
In boss fight, have a pure pearl handy and super-high speed (160+ of base and training combined). Choose "Stop it!" (not "never") and "Stop her".
In her pure form, she can give you a TF item for Azazel (reformed devil?)
Her pure route is possible without becoming her apprentice.

To become an azazel, you need to have the physical characteristics of a devil and give pure Alvina a bottle of infernal wine to purify.

Jojo is not involved.

Uhm... Be warned that Alvina will fight a little bit harder than usual. And I haven't fought her since she was upgraded so you can't stun-lock her.

View attachment 36013View attachment 36014
yee i knew that. thing is im already her apprentice lol

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
I've read that after you've learned the last of Alvina's lore as her apprentice, you can try to progress the relationship and she'll send you on a quest for a black rose. The source is reliable, the information is maybe four years old. ...She may have some kinks you're not into.

HeXaHoE

Jun 25, 2023
I've read that after you've learned the last of Alvina's lore as her apprentice, you can try to progress the relationship and she'll send you on a quest for a black rose. The source is reliable, the information is maybe four years old. ...She may have some kinks you're not into.
yup i did the quest nd the marriage so im kinda lost lol

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Check Liadri's Red Demon Goat Contract List. It's another thread in this forum. You might find what you want, or you might have just gone straight down the corrupt route with no hope of a pure ending. It's a lot of reading through old scripts, so I'm going to let you do it rather than risk coming across something that makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spork.

Feb 8, 2023
I'm trying to recruit corrupt Jojo but after I unlocked all his recall scenes I can't find him in forest (I) explore map. Help?

Edit lmao nvm he's under slaves tab now

Last edited:
May 14, 2016
Welp, 200th page of the forum, may as well talk about my experiences playing this game.

The first thing I have to point out is just how many 'gotchas' there are. Things you either don't see coming and get blindsided by, or that tends to go unnoticed without looking through the codebase or forums.

Once, I lost a lvl 205 hardcore character to a manticore transformation. I had been experimenting with the different races, trying to see which racial perks stuck around after I was no longer qualified as that race ('Greedy' from Tanuki and 'Incorporeality' from Ghost stayed, so that was a pattern). My character had ended up with both a penis and a manticore tail, promptly stuck one in the other when I dismissed it as just another negative racial modifier, and bad-ended. That was fine, I had clones... except I didn't get a chance to metamorph the penis away; my four clones all bad-ended the exact same way the instant I popped into them, without giving me an opportunity to do anything, and my hardcore save went bye-bye. I was a bit salty about that, I have to admit.

I'm not yet into the part of game play where I know what everything does, so when I encounter something that locks me into a race or keeps me from transforming more, I become very leery. I haven't yet tried to see what the Racial Paragon like of perks do, for example. Also, I had to experiment with not bonking the Elven Hunting Party and submitting instead, then not selecting 'Need2Go', before I even realized that the Elven Village was a button in the Places menu.

Another example of a 'gotcha' is what the 'human' race does to XP training speeds. Primaris Super Human is absolutely essential for training combat - with it, I can level a combat skill like Dao of Large Weapons or Dao of Swords to the max level of 150 in short order with only low amounts of training-dummy attack-spam. But if I don't have the Primaris Super Human buff to EXP? Say, if I'd gotten the Human Supremacy perk that adds a second mutation slot per body part, plus the Munchkin hidden job which adds a third, then started collecting them all, then realized that each level of a mutation adds a -1 to Human racial score and it's not possible for me to count as Human any longer? (Yes, this actually happened to one of my characters.) Then, combat training xp slows down to an absolute crawl. Worse, Human Versatility's EXP multiplier boost to utility skills doesn't take effect if you don't have 18 Human score, so my ability to train Alchemy and Mining went poof, too.

As a side note, if you don't have two vials of E-Ichor to get an internal mutation without meeting the racial requirements? Human mutations need you to have 17 Human score. So, if your first mutation isn't a 'human' mutation, you're locked out of getting ANY human mutation. (To my knowledge, Evangeline never says in her dialogue that using two vials of E-Ichor at once will bypass the racial requirements, and I hadn't yet found that tidbit in the forums or wiki, so the character that did that was straight up deleted in disgust.)

And let's not forget how esoteric getting E-Ichor is in the first place, because it's available from exactly one place, the Dilapidated Shrine in the Battlefield Boundary (NOT the Outer Battlefield). Not only do you have to grind up Evangeline's affection before this random dialogue option unlocks, you need Chilly Peppers to have even a chance at getting E-Ichor, and it's around a 10% chance per 3 peppers. So grinding Winter Wolves in the Glacial Rift isn't even practical; the only way to get the stuff in any quantity is to spend thousands of spirit stones on Chilly Peppers in the HeXinDao TF/Exchange shop to throw away for the gamba.

And wouldn't you know it, Diluted E-Ichor is the only item that gets accepted as the Ingredient 1 when making Stat Pills! If you haven't yet figured out how to grind for ludicrous amounts of gems (Ebon Labyrinth, yo), then the only way to bump up your Mutagen Stat multipliers is by cramming dozens of TF items down your throat.

Side note on Stat Pills, the herb required for each stat is a little unintuitive. You'd think Blade Ferns are what's used for Strength pills, and Iron Weed for Toughness pills, right? Well, nope. Iron Weed is for Strength, Blade Ferns are for Speed, and Toughness needs Healing Herbs. At least Moon Grass for Wisdom makes sense.

Incidentally, what is Ginseng used for? I haven't yet dug through the codebase to figure that out. It certainly doesn't seem to be used as an Alchemy ingredient, despite the item description referencing just that.

Now on a more unrelated note, there's the cultivation lectures. I wasn't interested in the HeXinDao arena for a while due to wanting to level up first, and that meant that on my first few attempts, I got waaaay too far before realizing that Miss Akemi's lectures were open to even new characters... and that that was the only way I could really start 'cultivating'.

It goes on. I haven't yet figured out how to recruit Chi Chi. I haven't yet managed to unlock the World Tree. I can't figure out how to tell which of physical/magical/lust damage Lethice is weak to, so I haven't beaten her yet. When I found Celess Jr's legendary items menu, I had to dig in the codebase to figure out what each item did, because I in no way had enough Radiant Shards to experiment. Not knowing my current max Alchemical, Mutagen, and Knowledge Stat modifiers means I keep having to throw away a few gems on extra boosts every time I want to max it out again - which isn't truly harmful, but is still annoying. I had to dig through the codebase to figure out which pieces of equipment the Aether Twins needed to eat to evolve, because there's no greyed out buttons for the equipments that COULD be fed, but I don't currently have in my inventory - please, add a dialogue button that lets them give 'hints' about an equipment that can be fed at their evolution level. I had gone through the Hidden Cave with the Dragon Boi four separate times on four separate saves before I went in there with alembic and furnace already purchased and realized that I could pick up an upgrade to the alembic and furnace there, and now there's no real way to know what other upgrades are hiding from me without digging through the codebase, because there was no text prompt about "There's some good-quality alembic parts in this crate. Perhaps if you had an alembic yourself you could scavenge these for an upgrade?" or something like that. The buttons that you pick Hidden Jobs with in the Super Perk Up menu don't have any text about what their perks do unless you already have a spare super perk point, you have the required level, and you've unlocked the previous tier... so you can't really plan out a build unless you go through the codebase (the wiki isn't updated with all the hidden jobs and what they do). Luna locking out other NPCs when she gets too yan-yan is annoying enough that I tend to block her from appearing - and that was buried in a submenu somewhere, so I didn't realize I could do that at first. The time-gate between Metamorph and Metamorph EX is... likely unnecessary.

I'm out of time for now so I have to stop this post here, but there will be more later.

Gnomish

Jul 20, 2024
Greetings, how do i unlock flying sword path skill? Can't seem to find the answer anywhere
Edit: also, are full metamorphs not fully developed yet and thats why they are unavailable?

Last edited:

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Anyone know how can I get Jojo to drink the bimbo liqeur? theres no such options for me oddly
Do you try original game method? Put liqueur in regular camp storage, not in a pearl, and wait until Jojo say about intruder, tell him to catch a thief and some time after he will drink it "accidentally".

Edit: try it myself real quick, yep, works like a charm.

Last edited:
May 14, 2016
@Gnomish, this is agreat example of another 'gotcha' that's hard to find by yourself.

First, you'll need to be either a Soul Personage or a Soul Warrior, I forget which. You'll need to go to the cultivation lecture at the HeXinDao Arena for your stage. Then go to the HeXinDao shop labeled "FSAAWY", which stands for "Flying Swords Are Always With You", and talk to the guy called "Qi". Then pay him 50 spirit stones, and voila, the flying swords inventory slot is unlocked.

Unfortunately, flying swords are not minions that attack every turn alongside you, if, like me, that's what you thought they did. What they are, is an easy way to 'fly' that unlike wings is not turn-limited, it barely costs any SF if you've invested in training equipment and meditated some for extra max SF, but be warned, flying does keep you from doing a lot of Physical Specials.

NyxHakro

Jul 20, 2024
Alright so i figured it out about the bimbo jojo. Now I also notice that I have been drinking snake oil constantly every sleep. I don't really want that >_> Anyway to stop it?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Well, that was interesting. I'll post the bits I know the answers to. Note that the changelog holds a LOT of information you won't find elsewhere - the first thing you should do on any update is to look through it, even though it's several pages of dense and not very readable text.

This is a game that has grown very organically, starting out as a much more modest project under a different creator more than a decade ago. As a result it's wild, uneven, and not well balanced. I'm fine with that. Single player games don't need to be well balanced as long as they're fun.

Racial Paragon: This line of perks has three effects. The first is you only get a racial score for a single race - the one you picked. So if you make a dragon-kitsune and choose dragon, you won't get kitsune racial score benefits. You can change your chosen race at any time, however. The second effect is an all-around level-based stat buff. It's a big one. The third effect is a powerful augmentation of your racial abilities. A paragon dragon's breath weapon is super effective. If you favor playing a single race instead of a hybrid, these feats will make you much stronger.

For the elven hunting party, you get three options. Need to go, keep name, and do ceremony. The last one locks you into wood elf. "Keep Name" lets you access and train at the village without giving up your ability to transform, although you don't gain the full wood elf's ability to transform NPCs and whatever that super-slut-based final spell is.

Chi-chi: Fight in the HXD arena about a dozen times and you'll face Chi-chi. Lose. Train with her. Fight her again. Win. Save her. Congratulations, you have a mouse.