CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
How do I get the azazel and fairy tfs? Also, how tall can you get? I found I could get to 11 foot 4 inches using Vala and hydra scales, and I know that the sandworm event makes you like 55 feet.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
The fairy event involves a lot of grinding. Ah... Free and rehabilitate the fairy from Zetaz's cave. Talk to her in the Wet Bitch bar in Tel'Adre to get her to mention needing a new fairy princess. Slog around in the bog for a few months trying to assemble the Rod of Seventeen Parts. Give them to the fairy while being a human or elf. Get elected princess. Or something like that. It's a permanent transformation.

Try some of Dinah's chocolate cake. Dinah is the chimera merchant in your camp. Chocolate cake is good. No lie. You can't go wrong with chocolate.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
How do I get the azazel and fairy tfs? Also, how tall can you get? I found I could get to 11 foot 4 inches using Vala and hydra scales, and I know that the sandworm event makes you like 55 feet.
As for the Azazel, it is also a grind as you need to go for pure Avina route to get it , you need to rizz the shit out of her if you want her to become pure and after that you can ask her to purify the devil tf which will become the Azazel tf

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Be warn tho , Alvina is a super boss. She is currently the strongest character in the game(aside for pc who can be way more broken with a billion perks and buffs)

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
Be warn tho , Alvina is a super boss. She is currently the strongest character in the game(aside for pc who can be way more broken with a billion perks and buffs)
Didn't know she had a pure route, already killed on my current playthrough.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
In case you want to get her pure route, you can go to the Xianxia discord and look for a pinned comment about her romance guide

Dul1ahan

Aug 6, 2019
In case you want to get her pure route, you can go to the Xianxia discord and look for a pinned comment about her romance guide
Im new to the Discord where would i go to look for things like that or just general wiki information?

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Im new to the Discord where would i go to look for things like that or just general wiki information?
mainly you can rely on the wiki for some old content but if its not there, go to the discord and look for the pinned comments about the topic you want to know

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
Does Alvina even have a pure route? If I fight her and try to spare her she just dies anyway.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Does Alvina even have a pure route? If I fight her and try to spare her she just dies anyway.
did you give her all the gifts, gave the right answers for the date and fought her with your core speed over 80% of the max while having the Pure Pearl?

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
did you give her all the gifts, gave the right answers for the date and fought her with your core speed over 80% of the max while having the Pure Pearl?
Maybe, I know you can give her a fafnir flower, drake flowers, a teddy bear, chocolates, and an old wand. No, as I didn't know she had a date, and i fought her with like 90% speed but I ate the pearl.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Maybe, I know you can give her a fafnir flower, drake flowers, a teddy bear, chocolates, and an old wand. No, as I didn't know she had a date, and i fought her with like 90% speed but I ate the pearl.
ah the pearl was the problem huh and did you go on dates and answered correctly? If you did, she would hesitate to kill you

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
btw you could get her other "pure" route but thats more like a forced pure route where you force her to transform and not by her will

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Just tell me how to do it please. I ain't figuring this out on my own.
before you attempt, beat lethice first so that you can focus solely on Alvina.
For the pure route:) you need to give her old wand , teddy bear, box of chocolate and Fafnir tear[ Note: she will leave for a few days after giving her a wand and the tear]
for the date answers: First date [Precious Then No] and Second Date[ Love ].
Now she will invite you to come to her cave and before you go and fight her, you MUST HAVE BOTH the pure pearl and a core speed over 80%.After you have all the requirements, beat her two times and save her from dying.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Just tell me how to do it please. I ain't figuring this out on my own.
for the other "pure" route, you must must have a PURE legendary weapon(you can get it from your unicorn daughter Celess) and jojo(the mouse monk) in your camp and being able to sex him. Also don't kill Siegward as you can have him and alvina in the same camp after this
Now you start with,
1.Beating Lethice.
2.Find Alvina in Her Cave in the Defiled Ravine.Accept her offer.
3.Go through her studies (Up until the point where you become a Devil).
4.Go to Jojo's Sex menu in which he'll freak out about you being a Devil.
5.Meet him in Inner Forest with the items he needs.
6.He does a ritual that requires a Pure Legendary Weapon (gotten from Adult Pure-Celess or EL's floor 300+ pools) that gets rid of 50 corruption.
7.Repeat "The Big Fight" (E.g. Pure Pearl & over 80% core speed).

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
before you attempt, beat lethice first so that you can focus solely on Alvina.
For the pure route:) you need to give her old wand , teddy bear, box of chocolate and Fafnir tear[ Note: she will leave for a few days after giving her a wand and the tear]
for the date answers: First date [Precious Then No] and Second Date[ Love ].
Now she will invite you to come to her cave and before you go and fight her, you MUST HAVE BOTH the pure pearl and a core speed over 80%.After you have all the requirements, beat her two times and save her from dying.
Managed to do it and purify her. Can't use the azazel tf though. Thanks a lot for the help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230902-140311_kindlephoto-54894809.png
    Screenshot_20230902-140311_kindlephoto-54894809.png
    691.8 KB · Views: 19

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
yeah that tf is pretty overpowered but its a shame that it kinda locks you out of other tfs
I did some testing and found you can turn yourself into a gargoyle after becoming an azazel. I'll see about turning into a fairy in a few days.