CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And for Etna/possible Lula too xD (about mental shield)

So to toaly not spoil you all Liadri should get in a few min final test build for e2. I think about 30-60 min should be enough for ehr to give last final review of it.

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
55121748.jpg

Xianxia_0.7e2

Changes

-More children counted for acension points (all npcs aside those that only lay eggs)
-Temporaly to help all mage PC's Giacomo got new two items in his book selection (it may stay or be replaced with other better ways to help mage restart after ascension)
Additions
-New camp Lover: Etna the manticore. Probably biggest part of new content.
-New TF: Manticore Venom
-Three new perks related to archery
-New shop in He'Xin'Dao with lots of weapons for archers (aside all already existing ones range weapons a few new better bows/crossbows)
-Countresy of Coalsack added appearance screen and dyes to dye Arian scales. Need to talk about scales and then bring Rath Reptiluim+one of those dyes: white, blue, pink, rainbow
Bug fixing
-Night succubus potion once again buyable at Giacomo
-Soul Sense properly removing Tamani and her daughters encounters from forest/deep wood pool of possible encounters
-Bow Shooting perk properly reducing cost of shoot arrows

Last edited:

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Just made 900k exp before switching versions... still not enough for level 23 to go to 150. Edit: Already Tamed Etna! XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not sure if there will be new farmable enemy to get 150 easier before end of the year. Speaking of plans...I expect to 2-3 more build come out before 2017.

And out of boredom some music to listen if any of you want:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Shade of Zurn Hehe you was specialy trying to find her to tame? xD
Well all comment on her would be mostly checked by Liadri. Having first npc such...huge in content added must be new thing for her to enjoy.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Any intent on increasing the level cap in the future? I really don't want to have to do more grinding than we already have to. Edit: 1,100,000 is slightly more than enough to get to level 150 from level 23!

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
For Ygg weapons, i'm thinking about each one having a unique soul skill attached to each one. Ygg's song would flow through the weapons, and with a bit of soulforce the PC can take advantage this to do special stuff.
My current plan is
Sword - Double/Quadruple(with double attack) + large evasion boost for rest of turn
Greatsword - Stacking strength buff that lasts till end of combat (maybe 10-15% of regular str)
Bow - Attack where every arrow after the first gets bonus accuracy for every arrow before it
Staff - Twin cast charged weapon and blink

Thoughts?

Also, Ormael, what about +20 tou, -15 spe, +40 int, -20 lib, +300 soul as Ygg stats?

Last edited:

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Some lovely weapons that I doubt I will ever get ahold of as I always play as a strictly male character. For as far as I know the only plant morph is an Herma.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I thought the only other plant morph is alarune?
Alrune is a continuation of the current plant morph. You can grab Mara Fruits from Holli or He'Xin'dao, they can grant leaf/tentacle hair, oak horns, vine arms, cockvine wings, tentacle dong and root feet. Hypothetically, to get either Alrune or Yggdrasil on top of Plant, you need to go to the deity in question and accept the tf. Alrune is feminine, Yggdrasil is neutral.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Ah. Will the gear require the transformation?
It will require a plant, Alrune or Yggdrasil score to acquire. While you are in these forms, getting the special material is a simple matter of asking, if you transform afterwords you'll keep the materials, weapons, and maintain access to the weapon's skills but you'll need to transform back to acquire more of the material for additional weapons.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
I think you have to kill all three.

I swear sheep milk is a horrible method for dealing with lust in battle despite being the only consumable that does to my knowledge that you can get multiple copies of.

Last edited: