Jun 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to install the image pack

Also how can one grind out levels

Last edited:

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Does anyone know how to install the image pack

Also how can one grind out levels

I can't help out with the image pack, but I found the best way to grind levels is to get to around level 20-24 as a mage and use the grey AoE spells/white AoE spells against the final group of golems in the He'Xin'Dao arena. Stay at level 20-24 for thr best exp per win until you hit around 1.5 mil exp, and then spam level ups. You should hit the level cap at that point. I don't know the best way for melee/archers/teases to level up though.

BITFenrir

Apr 10, 2017
When I explore High Mountain sometimes I found some strange writings that I can't decifrate and a silhouette of an hand carved into the stone, what is it? Is there a way to do something with it?

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
When I explore High Mountain sometimes I found some strange writings that I can't decifrate and a silhouette of an hand carved into the stone, what is it? Is there a way to do something with it?

That is for people who have harpy transformations, and it gives you the choice to transform into a griphon or a peacock. Griphons have more physical stat boosts, whereas peacocks have more magical stat boosts. However I don't think the content is quite finished yet.

SoggyToaster

Feb 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to get these image packs to work? Do I copy each image to the game, or the folders holding the images, or the folder that hold the folders containing the images? Also how do I copy a folder/image to a .swf file and what's a "directory"? I try following the posted directions but I'm getting nowhere.

Lazyrick

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to get these image packs to work? Do I copy each image to the game, or the folders holding the images, or the folder that hold the folders containing the images? Also how do I copy a folder/image to a .swf file and what's a "directory"? I try following the posted directions but I'm getting nowhere.
your folder should look like this. in a folder, ex. "COC" folder, you should have the SWF file, and another folder in it called "img". inside of the "img" folder you should have all the images. that's it. also, make sure that you have the image pack enabled, under setting -> Interface.
Untitled1.png

Reactions: cazadore

SoggyToaster

Feb 3, 2019
your folder should look like this. in a folder, ex. "COC" folder, you should have the SWF file, and another folder in it called "img". inside of the "img" folder you should have all the images. that's it. also, make sure that you have the image pack enabled, under setting -> Interface.
View attachment 9968
So do I put each individual image in "img" or the folders holding said images?

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Would a quick kobold tf be an easy thing to do? The race could basically just be the same as dragon but under a certain height limit. You could reskin the dragon tf and remove breath weapons, wings and horns.

SoggyToaster

Feb 3, 2019
Would a quick kobold tf be an easy thing to do? The race could basically just be the same as dragon but under a certain height limit. You could reskin the dragon tf and remove breath weapons, wings and horns.
Yeah kobolds are the tits. Perhaps a 4ft 3in lizard morph with 4in dragon horns, dragon eyes and tongue, wide hips and a cute bubble butt.

spartanalex

Feb 21, 2019
How do I beat Marae in the last fight because I want to ascend so i can get new game plus for my new character but it seems impossible because I cant do enough damage to overcome her healing and she takes almost no lust damage.

Deathdovakin

Jan 30, 2019
How do you get all those bonuses and how much grinding did you do
Ok ng plus 6 or 7 killed both forms of the tree goddes twice mystic ring made both staves then fused then into acensus made both armours the divine one gives you more magic damage scholars sketchbook mana bracer and blue cock socks aswell as being a greater devil having ten dicks helps also got it to this much now~

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-10-17-55-10.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-10-17-55-10.png
    308.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2019-07-10-17-54-56.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-10-17-54-56.png
    387 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: cazadore

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So I am replaying this mode on Android after some time. Pretty fun. Now my question is, what happened to that bleed physical ability. And I can not use whirlwind even though I picked it. Is android version bugged?