CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
found bug,,, or not,,, (urta vixen & cream scene)

With a lusty look in her eyes, Urta gives the underside of your ERROR: CockDescript Called But No Cock Present a nice long lick from base to tip. Your undercarriage is thoroughly slickened in her sticky saliva, lathering it in a wonderfully warm and moist sensation. You can hear an exquisite moan as she lovingly laps your length, swooning from the the scent of your steadfast erection.

There are many error like that so i can't show all of it,,, does urta vixen & cream scene exclusive for pc that have cock???

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Shame Blizzard takes so fucking long to produce anything, there cinematics tend to be amazingly well done. Would love to see a CoC, TiTS, or an FoE trailer done by them. Why not? They have the Diablo, Starcraft, and WoW franchises. What could go wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Belgrath

Sep 4, 2015
In think making a fallout mod would be a quicker way to get CoC into an RPG setting. May have to have a go with Fallout 4 when it shows up.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
In think making a fallout mod would be a quicker way to get CoC into an RPG setting. May have to have a go with Fallout 4 when it shows up.

I've been silently hoping someone would do a CoC mod for Skyrim ever since release, no luck so far. Closest thing is that there are a few often buggy animation mods that can add perhaps some CoC-like encounters, mostly GoR animation loops for a few enemy NPC critters and spells that allow one to prostitute themselves in town and elsewhere. I could very well see an RPGMaker port of CoC, not like there aren't a ton of RPGMaker smut games already. In fact I'm rather surprised it hasn't already been done. It would be just a matter of someone getting a wild hair up their ass and actually taking the time to get it going.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but, is there a way to turn Jojo female without turning him into a bimbo or will there eventually be a way to do this? Or at least debimbofiy him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry, female non-bimbo Jojo won't happen. You can, however, give Joy scholar's tea to increase her intelligence up to 50.

As far as I know, bimbo liqueur is irreversible. While mentality can be restored, libido will continue to persist.

And if you try to request scenes to remove cock from Urta and Minerva, nope! These scenes won't happen. Don't bother writing them. These will be rejected automatically.

Joy has an invisible counter called "Joy's Cock Fondness" that increments whenever Joy impregnates you and whenever you have sex with her in scenes that require her to have a cock. When this counter reaches 10, Joy will flatly refuse to take pink eggs.

I will take a look at Ember's follower interactions. 

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry, female non-bimbo Jojo won't happen. You can, however, give Joy scholar's tea to increase her intelligence up to 50.
Aww man, may I ask why female non-bimbo Jojo won't happen? Cause while I do like the idea of Jojo turning into a female, I don't like that the ONLY way for him to be one is through him becoming a bimbo.

Quote said:
As far as I know, bimbo liqueur is irreversible. While mentality can be restored, libido will continue to persist.
I know the physical changes of bimbo liqueur are irreversible and the mentality can be restored, because sophie and the PC are examples of that. It's just that if the only for him to be a female is through becoming a bimbo, I (and probably other people) would love for there to be the option of at least reversing the bimbo mental effects.

Quote said:
And if you try to request scenes to remove cock from Urta and Minerva, nope! These scenes won't happen. Don't bother writing them. These will be rejected automatically.
 I really don't have problem with those two being herms. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The old wiki listed the Bro Brewr as a way to revers Bimbo Liqueur. But I don't think you want to use it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150310195133/https://corruptionofchampions.orain.org/wiki/Bro_Brew

Right now the effects of both will mix, giving one Futa Form and Futa Faculties.

Aww man, may I ask why female non-bimbo Jojo won't happen? Cause while I do like the idea of Jojo turning into a female, I don't like that the ONLY way for him to be one is through him becoming a bimbo.

I know the physical changes of bimbo liqueur are irreversible and the mentality can be restored, because sophie and the PC are examples of that. It's just that if the only for him to be a female is through becoming a bimbo, I (and probably other people) would love for there to be the option of at least reversing the bimbo mental effects.

I really don't have problem with those two being herms. 

No other item will make the change instant. Plus, if you for some reason wish to change sex AND gender of an unwilling character, you may as well go all the way.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As for Urta in long long ago age Fen even considered giving dedick option but...I think he grown attatched to her been herm so she would kinda not get this option (aside of amount of scenes to rewrite for this small change).

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
No other item will make the change instant. Plus, if you for some reason wish to change sex AND gender of an unwilling character, you may as well go all the way.

Actually when Jojo becomes a bimbo, she confesses to you that Jojo actually had feelings for the PC but didn't say anything because Jojo was afraid of becoming too attached to you and then losing you. If they were to put in another way to TG Jojo without turning him into a bimbo, I would imagine it going along the lines of when Arian willingly TG'd himself because of his affection for the PC.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Goddamn, that was a /lot/ of GDocs posted by QB! Holy hell, Kitteh won't be finished till 2017 now!  :captainpop:

Tekaruku

Oct 24, 2015
Could you explain me in short how I make more pages support images? And what programs I need?

Thanks in advance.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A new snapshot has been released with more fixes! Especially the bug where you can't have bimbo champagne distilled into a bimbo liqueur. I've also fixed the weirdness in interaction between Vapula and Bimbo Jojo. Shields should now properly block damage.

There's Android version, just download the APK. However, the latest is 1.2.18 so far. It may not always work.

To make more pages support images, you'll need to manually add a hook. The hook is as following...

Code:
outputText(images.showImage("image-name"));

Kronos

Oct 25, 2015
None of the recent apk builds work on android 5.1.1 as soon as you open them just says stopped working. The normal coc works fine 

Tekaruku

Oct 24, 2015
A new snapshot has been released with more fixes! Especially the bug where you can't have bimbo champagne distilled into a bimbo liqueur. I've also fixed the weirdness in interaction between Vapula and Bimbo Jojo. Shields should now properly block damage.

There's Android version, just download the APK. However, the latest is 1.2.18 so far. It may not always work.

To make more pages support images, you'll need to manually add a hook. The hook is as following...

outputText(images.showImage("image-name"));

Hello, don't I have to change anything in the binary though?

Belgrath

Sep 4, 2015
Hello, don't I have to change anything in the binary though?

You'll need to recompile the code into a *.swf package after adding the hook

outputText(images.showImage("image-name"));If I'm not wrong :p

Quiffyton

Oct 25, 2015
Just a thought;

Excuse me if I missed something totally obvious or I'm being dumb. It happens too often.

In the beginning (or changeable in stats/mid-game) Wouldn't it be a plausible idea to have a Sexuality preference? I mean, it asks you other stuff, it might as well ask you whether you want that dick or not. (Not that it matters in this game)