CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There should be card there for ideas that you can use to make comment about youe idea.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
When you approach Razael when Izma is bro'd it doesn't seem to go back to camp menu when you push next.

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
Now since we have pure jojo romance, can we somehow turn this into demon jojo? Like, different to slave jojo, demon jojo is more like sex-crazed, master on us?

hexxah

Apr 15, 2017
Canada
Hey guys I just signed up have been a long time lurker and decided to help out a bit.

Since a lot of users have been wanting an android apk of this(including me) I decided to try compiling and have been successful( not sure how stable but the work fine on my nexus 5).

I'm not quite familiar with the rules here so if I have done something wrong let me know and ill try fixing it up. Hopefully I can post them frequently as newer builds come out :)

https://mega.nz/#!YJ0QEZBK!BJEap8EeOorSeE72K435K3ja0JXCIik1fuiB8hyW1Do

I can also try building x86 and ios but have no way of testing them so if someone wants to help out with that let me know

Last edited:

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Hey guys I just signed up have been a long time lurker and decided to help out a bit.

Since a lot of users have been wanting an android apk of this(including me) I decided to try compiling and have been successful( not sure how stable but the work fine on my nexus 5).

I'm not quite familiar with the rules here so if I have done something wrong let me know and ill try fixing it up. Hopefully I can post them frequently as newer builds come out :)

https://mega.nz/#!YJ0QEZBK!BJEap8EeOorSeE72K435K3ja0JXCIik1fuiB8hyW1Do

I can also try building x86 and ios but have no way of testing them so if someone wants to help out with that let me know
Is this the revamp mod, or the original CoC APK?

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
Is Github having problems? It seems i can't download anything from that site, every download gets stuck more or less halfway through and after minutes it gives me a failed download.
Every other site and file for me works just fine, so i ask you if it's a Github's problem

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Working on my now, so should be good. If not, maybe try resetting your router and switching browsers if it's still giving you trouble.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Just read the planned content for 1.5

*Sees corrupted Minerva*

All my yes belongs to this!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh and I thought people would be interested in more stuff for Vapula or hellhound companion xD

MysteryBlob

May 8, 2016
So is there no way to debimbo Joy yet? Or is it not working? When I try to get a Debimbo for Joy it says no one in the camp needs it, and when I managed to get one I don't have any way to give it to Joy.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Ormael said:
Heh and I thought people would be interested in more stuff for Vapula or hellhound companion xD
Vapula and the hellhound companion are awesome, but having the opportunity to have content for corrupt Minerva is long overdue. Also, here's hoping that one day we may get the Ember Quest!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
All four should eventualy get into mod as long all will send their positive energy to Kitteh. Ember Quest also interested me so maybe I even try earleir than Kitteh make use of it then as natural way we both woudl share this piece of code so Revamp could have it too.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
What exactly are the new bad ends in silly mode? Or at least how do I trigger them?
I'd really like to know.
No new bad ends, just the game over texts:
Code:
//Standard
if (textChoices == 0) outputText("<b>GAME OVER</b>");
if (textChoices == 1) outputText("<b>Game over, man! Game over!</b>");
if (textChoices == 2) outputText("<b>You just got Bad-Ended!</b>");
if (textChoices == 3) outputText("<b>Your adventures have come to an end...</b>");
//Silly Mode
if (textChoices == 4) outputText("<b>Don't lose hope... " + player.short + "! Stay determined!</b>"); //Undertale
if (textChoices == 5) outputText("<b>Wasted</b>"); //Grand Theft Auto V
if (textChoices == 6) outputText("<b>Ya dun goofed</b>"); //One of the memes
if (textChoices == 7) outputText("<b>Git gud</b>");    //One of the memes
if (textChoices == 8) outputText("<b>Oh dear, you are bad-ended!</b>");    //Runescape

tock

Apr 19, 2017
not sure if intended or not, but the effects of the bimbo skirt appear to stop working after the bimbo perks are gained. stats aren't shown in Stats and no more messages appear.

fwiw, if it is working as intended, personally i'd prefer a way to keep it working as it is before completing the bimboification.

aimozg

Apr 19, 2017
// Apologies in advance for not reading all 123 pages

I'd like to contribute to the mod - to game mechanics & internals, and maybe dev tools.
For example, there's a scene editor I'm working on now: http://aimozg.github.io/cocsed/ (basically a JS port of CoC Parser with a little UI)).
After spending 1.5 days on it I feel there's too many limitations on the original Parser I'd like to rewrite (backwards compatible).
There's other refactoring needed to be done, but all of it should be coordinated with other developers, so I'd like to know where's the proper place to communicate with you guys.
"[Proposal]"-tagged pull request? Wiki pages? Chat?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
"You are a 5 foot 11 inch tall dickgirl kitsune"
I'm not even female, I'm a femboy. Huge difference.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@aimozg Either send Kitteh msg here if you want contact him specificaly or jump on discord server that gather people interested in development of all mods for CoC to contact peple working on both major mods directly.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Got some good news!

I've released plenty of bug fixes in version 1.4.2. This should also fix the issue with Rathazul after broifying Izma.

Just remember that development for 1.5 can't begin until there are no significant bugs left.

firedrive24

Apr 14, 2017
Got some good news!

I've released plenty of bug fixes in version 1.4.2. This should also fix the issue with Rathazul after broifying Izma.

Just remember that development for 1.5 can't begin until there are no significant bugs left.

Hey there, I wanted to ask how do we discuss ideas on trello. I had an idea about kelt I wanted to run by the community and you.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah!

Congratulations Kitteh6660

You just reached
the 1st Level of Awesomeness!
Created with these 1000 Lums!

Continue

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Got some good news!

Neat. I have to make a request though.
I'd really like an option to restore Izmael's intelligence without turning him back into Izma.
Y'know like with Sophie. Debimbo makes her intelligent again but keeps her body the same.
I wouldn't mind the same option with Joy, either.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Joy intelligence can be restored almost to Jojo lvl by been merely 10 pts lower in joy form. Thou it not mkae Joy act similary liek Jojo just in female version. THis one may need some additional writing made to reflect return to former intelligence.

Reactions: Liadri