CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Benoite can only get pregnant for one week every 28 days.

Mechanics:
  • startDay is the day, after you've chosen to feminize Benoit. Actually the 'next day event' when Benoit becomes Benoite.
  • currDay is the actual ingame day, displayed in the lower left side of the window.
  • Now do the math: If (currDay - startDay % 28) is >= 21, he can get pregged.
Heres the code snippet, where this is being checked:
Code:
public function benoitInClutch():Boolean
{
    if (flags[kFLAGS.BENOIT_STATUS] == 0) return false;

// Benoit enters "clutch" every 21 days, for 7 days
    var startDay:int = flags[kFLAGS.FEMOIT_NEXTDAY_EVENT];
    var currDay:int = this.getGame().model.time.days;
    var diffDays:int = (currDay - startDay) % 28;

if (diffDays >= 21) return true;
    return false;
}

So she can only become pregnant 28 days after she became female?

Leo798

Mar 11, 2017
Buy some more things from him. You need to have bought stuff from Rath at least 5 times to enable to Alchemy Menu.
i still cant seem to be able to get the item do you know what prolactaid item code is i'll just use minerva

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
If you're just adding items to your inventory, it would be faster and easier to use the CoCED rather than Minerva.

Using Minerva is like sticking with XP. Can you? Well, yeah...but why!?

Andrevus

Mar 17, 2017
So i was just checking out the new snapshot, and noticed that having Rath in camp with Oswalds new buy option completely breaks the game.In one day i got thousands of gems by buying Dragon Scale, crafting free armor from them with Rath then just selling it at Oswald, rinse repeat.This happened on Day 5, so super early.

chaincat

Mar 30, 2016
So i was just checking out the new snapshot, and noticed that having Rath in camp with Oswalds new buy option completely breaks the game.In one day i got thousands of gems by buying Dragon Scale, crafting free armor from them with Rath then just selling it at Oswald, rinse repeat.This happened on Day 5, so super early.
This was already in the base game with Benoit. It's just easier to get to Tel'adre than it is to get to the Bazaar.

Mar 18, 2017
Hello , I have a problem and i need help .

( I've downloaded the Revamp mod and am currently using it )
So the problem is - After beating Lethice i thought you could ascend , I could not find the ascend button . I thought it was just a glitch so i re-downloaded the mod and started all over again , it didn't show up either . I did this like 2 or 3 times and it still hasn't worked . Im really desperate what am i doing wrong ? Thanks in advance to anyone who helps

Has this feature not yet been implemented ?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
It's not showing up above the "Wait" button?

Also, if for some reason it wasn't obvious enough (I won't laugh or judge...promise), you do need to be back at camp. It isn't something that you select during the ending scenes in case you were looking for it there in particular.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Again, I'm not 100% completely sure it's in Camp Actions, but either way that button should be showing up for you above Wait regardless, since that permits access to your cabin (and building one in the first place), taking a swim in the stream, reading your codex, and the such.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@natsudragneel123 Camp actions should always be accesable been placed as 4th button in second row of main camp menu. So it may be something weird/glitch if you not see this button there.

Mar 18, 2017
I guess its a glitch I've never seen camp actions not in the original or moded version of the game . And as to whats above the wait button its followers . Any ideas on how to fix it ?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
One my camp screen, buttons are arranged as follows...

[ Explore ] [ Places ] [ Inventory ] [ Stash ] [ Camp Actions ]
[ Followers ] [ Lovers ] [ Slaves ] [ Meditate ] [ Wait ]

Obviously some of these are conditional when they appear, like Meditate in place of Masturbate needs a particular history perk, Followers, Slaves, and Lovers needs at least one such NPC present that falls into that category, Wait turns into Sleep between 2100 and 0600. Camp Actions should be always visible (though at night, again 2100-0600, it's not visible and I think it's also not during the Ignam prologue if you elect to start your game that way).

That's the way it's always been for me in Revamp besides intentional UI changes like adding the third row and such, on two machines, one Win7 and another Win10, using Firefox/Chrome/IE and Adobe Flash Player.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Sorry for the lack of replies! Things have been getting so busy but I can tell you that 1.4 is REALLY close to release.

I have put up prerelease #2 with the Mino Mututal included as well as plethora of bug fixes.

Here's a banner for the upcoming 1.4 update! If things go well without significant bugs, I may release it in a few days!
Ver14_FabulousUpdate_zpsox5ogbzt.png

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Oh man thank gosh, I can't wait. To be honest, it is this mod that has kept me here lurking on the forums for so long before making this account. Thank you so much @Kitteh6660 for all the hard work you do, and thank you to everyone else who helps him and makes this possible!

ThatPeon

Jun 24, 2016
Kitteh6660, during my time in the prison place, there have been some occurrences that happen at random times making the clickable options completely disappear. Whenever that happens, I have to refresh the game to load up my last saved game or temporarily set up a new character via "New Game" just to get to the data menu, which is utterly annoying. It's like it ended the game without details for no good reason.

Has anyone experienced this bug?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Orginal creator of Prison mod left so ti's discontinued and not finished due the same reason it's discontinued.

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
new update......
makes me feel like i have been edged for days.....

any possibility prison mod section could be finished up? and any missing children tallies under stats/children put in (KELT for 1)?
would cash help w this?