Cheats

Loveless

May 29, 2022
In this case, anime is cat girls, kitsune, and stuff like that.
Well, if you have an inherent revulsion to Kemomimi then not much I can recommend you with. I was going to say you might like Azzy, but no straight guy likes Azzy. Are you still required to find her clothes to intereact with Viv. If you find magical witch gear in the woods don't put it on.

Also
I'm a little ticked off you've dismissed my genuine frustrations with Bandos's rather annoying behaviour as ''trauma dumping'' (ironic given your initial complaint) and have accused me of acting like an asshole towards him while ignoring everything he's actually done that makes him seem like one. But whatever, have fun.
I was trying to reply to this but I can't think of anything lol. Yeah he was wrong the way he came here, I never defended that. I just thought the way people engaged with him wasn't very helpful to anyone. You can say he deserved it but idk.

Anyways I'm going to sleep now. I was going to write somethinf "witty" here but the brainrot's kickin in. Someone else can take over my job of being insufferable from here.

Reactions: Arai

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I was trying to reply to this but I can't think of anything lol. Yeah he was wrong the way he came here, I never defended that. I just thought the way people engaged with him wasn't very helpful to anyone. You can say he deserved it but idk.

Anyways I'm going to sleep now. I was going to write somethinf "witty" here but the brainrot's kickin in. Someone else can take over my job of being insufferable from here.
You can't help somebody who seemingly refused to be helped man, hence the frustration. You didn't defend his other behaviour but you didn't criticise it either beyond just saying he didn't come off well. In contrast you implied that I was being a dismissive asshole and accused me of trauma dumping, which is unfair and just made you come across as taking sides in a discussion you didn't fully understand. That being said, I'm done with this whole mess. Life is too short and I don't want to beat a dead horse. Sleep well.

Last edited:

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
Male (penis or no penis): 72
Female (no penis): 150
Female (penis, no vag): 21
Female (penis and vag): 29
Other: 3

This is handy (and I'm intrigued by the 'other'), but the real issue isn't 'sexable' variety so much as 'fleshed out and sexable,' IMO. I dunno how that stacks for the purefems since it's not my scene, but for dudes there's Brint and Tetsuya, the hope that BubbleLord eventually adds the relationshippy bits to Quin, and then basically 69(nice) 'mehs'.

If you find magical witch gear in the woods don't put it on.
Ugh why did you tell him?! :catstare: That would have been the most hilarious ragepost!

Reactions: Arai and Colourless

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
This is handy (and I'm intrigued by the 'other'),
Because she mentioned it fairly recently, I know that Aly counted the Harvest Valley/KM slimes in that category (because they're agender and you pick what they present as per scene) plus Lyric, for whom you pick their gender at the start and can optionally make them a hermaphrodite later.

Reactions: Furiae
Nov 28, 2023
I agree with Bandos. This game definitely needs cheats and an option to turn off the futanari content. Because seriously, almost all the enemies in the game are girls with dicks. They're really starting to get annoying. Especially that damn shaman horse.
Well, it would be nice, of course, to make the monsters more like monsters. Because a wyvern or a cat with a human face looks creepy.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I agree with Bandos. This game definitely needs cheats and an option to turn off the futanari content. Because seriously, almost all the enemies in the game are girls with dicks. They're really starting to get annoying. Especially that damn shaman horse.
Well, it would be nice, of course, to make the monsters more like monsters. Because a wyvern or a cat with a human face looks creepy.

1.) You're talking about removing most of the games content. Not to mention the most popular among the community.

2.) Not everyone's a furry and that last bit is anecdotal.

TL ; DR
634d442facebc75116f03c1a88b04fecf563e74ca966a37fb999b20055586135.jpg

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
A possible issue or reason, depending on how you look at it, is that some of those enemies are sexable. The writers of those encounters wrote sex scenes and, unfortunately, the less human and more bestial or animal or monster you make them, the more it starts to border on bestiality, which is not a part of this adventure. So they generally have to be either somewhat anthropomorphic or completely non-animal/beast (like a tentacle monster, plant, or milking machine).
Otherwise, you could pay an artist to do up a wyvern or manticore illustration and use/select that in place of combat tokens or busts, but then if you went and chose a sex option after defeating them or being defeated, it might not mesh with the text description.

Nov 28, 2023
1.) You're talking about removing most of the games content. Not to mention the most popular among the community.

2.) Not everyone's a furry and that last bit is anecdotal.

TL ; DR
View attachment 32917
Man, wyverns and cats with human faces are really creepy. Futanari are extremely annoying at every turn. This is why the game needs cheats. To get through it as quickly as possible and be able to skip the gay moments.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Man, wyverns and cats with human faces are really creepy. Futanari are extremely annoying at every turn.
The title screen of the game contains the following warning:
This is an adult game meant to be played by adults. By playing, you confirm that you are 18 or older. CoC2 contains many weird and exotic fetishes, including but not limited to: sexually invasive tentacles, overly-amorous monstergirls, furry futa femdom, uncontrollable breeding urges, and horny demon sex-wizards. You've been warned.
If you can't handle the various flavors of furry and futa that you were warned about in bold text, that's entirely a You Problem.
This is why the game needs cheats. To get through it as quickly as possible and be able to skip the gay moments.
Oh go be an insecure idiot somewhere else. As I already pointed out earlier in this topic 'girl with a penis' and 'gay' are not at all the same thing.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
D
The title screen of the game contains the following warning:

If you can't handle the various flavors of furry and futa that you were warned about in bold text, that's entirely a You Problem.

Oh go be an insecure idiot somewhere else. As I already pointed out earlier in this topic 'girl with a penis' and 'gay' are not at all the same thing.
His nickname makes it very clear why he came here. This is a hungry, fat troll who came for food. Ugly, stupid and very, very angry.
And even if he is not a troll, then most likely he is a person who had an attack of conservatism. A very dangerous condition in which a person experiences a strong desire to judge.
Yes, I also suffered from similar crap, but I found the strength to heal.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
A possible issue or reason, depending on how you look at it, is that some of those enemies are sexable. The writers of those encounters wrote sex scenes and, unfortunately, the less human and more bestial or animal or monster you make them, the more it starts to border on bestiality, which is not a part of this adventure. So they generally have to be either somewhat anthropomorphic or completely non-animal/beast (like a tentacle monster, plant, or milking machine).
Otherwise, you could pay an artist to do up a wyvern or manticore illustration and use/select that in place of combat tokens or busts, but then if you went and chose a sex option after defeating them or being defeated, it might not mesh with the text description.
Hmm, perhaps he meant something like this?

Attachments

• 1664027308.hynvale_fa_eztli_wyvern_user_55_-_watermark.png
    1664027308.hynvale_fa_eztli_wyvern_user_55_-_watermark.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
But yes, everything will have to be rewritten from scratch. As a result, gigatons of work, time and effort.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
You know, while TheUglyTheStupidTheAngry is definitely living up to his username, on some level he isn't entirely wrong about the game potentially benefitting from more monstorous enemies akin to the wolf pack, lava golem, or the valkyrie hunts. Just more generic enemies that fill out the world and make it feel like there's more dangers than just random dudes aggressively trying to have surprise sex with you. In terms of sex scenes, they could always be framed as "Save the wandering village girl/boy from the giant, feral sabretooth cat and they'll give you head as thanks" or something.