Cheats

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
Officially? No, and there aren't any plans of adding any.

However, if you hit F12 whilst running the game in chrome, it will bring up a console that allows you to mess with some of the game's fundementals. That's probably the closest thing to what you're looking for.

Be wary that you can easily break your saves permanently this way, so i don't recommend trying this on your "main" save.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
Officially? No, and there aren't any plans of adding any.

However, if you hit F12 whilst running the game in chrome, it will bring up a console that allows you to mess with some of the game's fundementals. That's probably the closest thing to what you're looking for.

Be wary that you can easily break your saves permanently this way, so i don't recommend trying this on your "main" save.
Damn it. Without cheats, it will be extremely difficult to beat this game, and it will not be fun at all.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Damn it. Without cheats, it will be extremely difficult to beat this game, and it will not be fun at all.
Dude, if you think this game is hard I'd hate to see you play a video game that requires real skill. Are you playing a completely unoptimized character, do you have shit gear or both? Also my skill issue joke from the other day has been confirmed as fact it seems.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I find this rather hard to believe. There's always Story mode and that makes combat very easy. Unless you're purposefully making your Champ a pacifist, low hp, no armor, cream puff (that also refuses to summon, buff, or heal), there are very few battles that will cause any issue. And even then there's only a small percentage that will stop your progress or end the game (bad ends). Mostly you get a sex scene, maybe lose some electrum, and try again.

Even with cheats, at best it will just let you win a combat or set a flag to show you accomplished a task without actually doing it. I am not sure how that will make the game more fun. Nothing is really far enough away to save any time. Temple of Terrestrial Fire or the walk to the Temple of Sorra stairs in Undermountain is about the farthest anyone has to move.

vanyel

Aug 27, 2015
You could also use the save editor and set all your resistances to 100.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
Dude, if you think this game is hard I'd hate to see you play a video game that requires real skill. Are you playing a completely unoptimized character, do you have shit gear or both? Also my skill issue joke from the other day has been confirmed as fact it seems.
Man, skill games are usually fun to play. In such games, I have no desire to use cheats. In Corruption of Champions, I have such desire. Not because the game is difficult, but because it's boring as hell. The reason why I haven't quit yet is simple - I still hope to find something interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: MissSilissa

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Man, skill games are usually fun to play. In such games, I have no desire to use cheats. In Corruption of Champions, I have such desire. Not because the game is difficult, but because it's boring as hell. The reason why I haven't quit yet is simple - I still hope to find something interesting.
story mode and autobattle

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
If you think the game is boring as hell then why are you playing it? If you haven't found something to peak your interest yet I highly doubt that you will later on. Play something you actually enjoy and will put effort into, there are plenty of games both lewd and otherwise out there for you try. Fundamentally, this game is about getting off though so even if you think the story is bad, surely you must at least enjoy some of the sex? If not then that's even more reason to stop, especially when you apparently get so butthurt that you want to brutally torture and murder characters and think that losing to the Marefolk shaman ruins your life in every way possible. While I've got you here, can you please admit that that was a ridiculous over reaction on your part born of frustration? Not to mention you moved the goalposts and then tried to act like you wanted brutal torture and murder because variety, which makes like zero sense. Also, the game isn't extremely difficult and the fact that you keep losing is indicative that you're doing something wrong. Either make changes or just play on story mode difficulty as others have pointed out. I don't know why you keep saying its hard when its anything but.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
CoC2 boring?? each to their own I suppose. I play on Story mode since combat doesn't interest me whereas the main story and the side quests do. Here for the loving.

Reactions: OblivOreo

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
If you think the game is boring as hell then why are you playing it? If you haven't found something to peak your interest yet I highly doubt that you will later on. Play something you actually enjoy and will put effort into, there are plenty of games both lewd and otherwise out there for you try. Fundamentally, this game is about getting off though so even if you think the story is bad, surely you must at least enjoy some of the sex? If not then that's even more reason to stop, especially when you apparently get so butthurt that you want to brutally torture and murder characters and think that losing to the Marefolk shaman ruins your life in every way possible. While I've got you here, can you please admit that that was a ridiculous over reaction on your part born of frustration? Not to mention you moved the goalposts and then tried to act like you wanted brutal torture and murder because variety, which makes like zero sense. Also, the game isn't extremely difficult and the fact that you keep losing is indicative that you're doing something wrong. Either make changes or just play on story mode difficulty as others have pointed out. I don't know why you keep saying its hard when its anything but.
The main problem with this "game" is that it does not contain any hints about what to do and how to do it. I'm still stuck in the starting city because I can't figure out where I should go to progress through the story. Yes, I admit that my suggestion of torturing and killing characters is the result of my frustration, but you can't blame me for that. The whole point of this game is to piss you off.
By the way, what's even more annoying is that you can't disable futanari content. I'm already tired of girls with dicks, to be honest. Is there straight content here at all, or is it purely gay?

• Angry

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
The main problem with this "game" is that it does not contain any hints about what to do and how to do it. I'm still stuck in the starting city because I can't figure out where I should go to progress through the story. Yes, I admit that my suggestion of torturing and killing characters is the result of my frustration, but you can't blame me for that. The whole point of this game is to piss you off.
By the way, what's even more annoying is that you can't disable futanari content. I'm already tired of girls with dicks, to be honest. Is there straight content here at all, or is it purely gay?
This isn't some AAA game that holds your hand and puts a marker down for you to follow at all times. Explore! Discover! Strategize! Do something!

Also, you can choose which characters to interact with. Nobody is forcing you into content you don't like. You have agency, act like it.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
By the way, can you give me links to these other lewd games? If it's an anime game, then don't. I don't like anime.

• Angry

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Jesus, listen to what Animefan66 said and actually put in some effort. Also I can blame you for that given that your frustration is entirely self inflicted. As for your remark about all content being gay, I have to assume you're being disingenuous and exaggerating once again as there is still plenty of straight content in addition to the preponderance of non straight stuff, including your first companion who is literally a fully female catgirl sex priestess.
By the way, can you give me links to these other lewd games? If it's an anime game, then don't. I don't like anime.
I can't because the sites I use would probably get my account banned on here, not to mention I don't really feel inclined to do so when you could just google them yourself. They really aren't that hard to find. Plus I think you and I will have widely different tastes, especially given you dislike anime. Not all lewd games are anime games though quite a few are, that being said there are still plenty out there that aren't so best of luck to you. I hope that you can find a game that's more your speed as you seem to really dislike this one and seem actively biased against its basic premises.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
Okay, I'll give this game another chance. As soon as I finish with the installation of Sexlab on Skyrim. Maybe I really should play this game on story difficulty.
And another question. Is it possible to somehow enable full control over the party in battle mode? Because I noticed that most of the fights I lost were lost due to the fact that my slave priestess does not heal me, but the minotaur, although he has full health in most cases.
And what is pure? What is it does?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Most of your frustration probably stems from playing on wrong flow lol. When ingame click "Menu" and scroll down until you see "Combat Flow Default". Swith that option to Manual and then you can control the entire party. It's kind of baffling Manual still isn't the default.

Pure is a descriptor. There is a Corruption Meter in this game: ranging from 0 to 100. When you are between 0-25 you are Pure. The Corruption meter doesn't really matter until you exceed 75 Corruption at which point the game switches your personality to "Dark Knight" which sometimes rarely makes story differences but at most times it just changes your character's dialogue to be more assholeish. You don't really have to think of it as an Evil Meter tho.

Honestly if you have questions with an aspect of the game feel free to ask. You didn't really come of well but I disagree with the dismissive way they responded to you here.

Reactions: CroqueMonsieur

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Honestly if you have questions with an aspect of the game feel free to ask. You didn't really come of well but I disagree with the dismissive way they responded to you here.
If I've been dismissive its only because this guy seems highly obtuse and lazy not to mention he over reacts to basic stuff only to backpedal and move the goalposts rather than admitting he's wrong. If you can forgive him advocating for the brutal torture of npcs, shitting on the game and strawmanning it then you can forgive me for not being eternally patient with somebody I think is annoying.

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
The-the guy has 9 posts.. They aren't an infimous poster who constantly starts arguments. We aren't talking about MelancholyMan or Animalistic here (Rip to both lol). We don't have to be assholes to new players because they had a "bad" opinion.

They can or cannot continue playing this game further, it's up to them: but being this hostile to them from the start feels like trauma dumping lol.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
If I've been dismissive its only because this guy seems highly obtuse and lazy not to mention he over reacts to basic stuff only to backpedal and move the goalposts rather than admitting he's wrong. If you can forgive him advocating for the brutal torture of npcs, shitting on the game and strawmanning it then you can forgive me for not being eternally patient with somebody I think is annoying.
Let's sum up this shit. I agree that brutal torture is idiotic. I agree that I created most of my problems myself. But! The ability to turn off unnecessary content would be very helpful. Still, the vast majority of opponents in this game are futanari, and this is really annoying, because it cannot be ignored. I know about the cat girl, but she's just dull. She's also anime.
It would also be nice to add pictures to some of the sex scenes. You know, add visualization.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
The-the guy has 9 posts.. They aren't an infimous poster who constantly starts arguments. We aren't talking about MelancholyMan or Animalistic here (Rip to both lol). We don't have to be assholes to new players because they had a "bad" opinion.
Bruh he literally came out of the gate swinging, he was the one being an asshole and the responses to him have been borne out of frustration at his behaviour. If he keeps this up he could end up becoming the next Melancholy Man or Animalistic easily. You're saying we're being assholes for being brusque with him when all of this could have been avoided if he just politely asked or searched around on the forums to find out why he was having such a difficult time with the game, like you suggested. Instead, he asked if we could torture npcs and murder them because he kept losing, then pretended like he wanted it for varieties sake, said the game was way too difficult when it wasn't, said the game was boring as hell, implied it wasn't an actual game and was purposefully made to piss you off, said there was no straight content in it and that it was all ''gay''. And I'm the one being a jerk because I didn't treat this guy as if none of that happened? My god, I think this game is highly flawed and even I think he was being unfair.
Let's sum up this shit. I agree that brutal torture is idiotic. I agree that I created most of my problems myself. But! The ability to turn off unnecessary content would be very helpful. Still, the vast majority of opponents in this game are futanari, and this is really annoying, because it cannot be ignored. I know about the cat girl, but she's just dull. She's also anime.
It would also be nice to add pictures to some of the sex scenes. You know, add visualization.
Its good that you agree that brutal torture is idiotic, I think its funny we even got to this point but whatever. Thank you for admitting that you created most of these problems yourself, it is appreciated. The thing is dude, what's ''unnecessary'' really depends on your preference and a lot of the writers and players love futa and dickgirl content. There is a lot of it sure and I will agree with you that even as somebody who loves content like that, its too heavily weighted in that direction when it comes to some of the most fleshed out content. That being said, as has been pointed out to you multiple times, you don't need to engage with it if you don't want to. Cait is just one of the pure fem characters in the game though, perhaps one of them will catch your eye instead. Also avoid the Kitsune as if you don't like anime you'll hate them lol.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The main problem with this "game" is that it does not contain any hints about what to do and how to do it. I'm still stuck in the starting city because I can't figure out where I should go to progress through the story.
Then you're not paying attention. This is the in-game journal telling you where to go, a service it will provide for all quests:

Journal.png

You know, just in case you forgot that you were also told this right before you get control of the Champ back after the tutorial sequence:

Game.png

Go north. Which by sheer coincidence is also where the lowest-leveled encounters are and where the easiest companion in the game to recruit after Cait shows up immediately, rounding out a three-person party.
Yes, I admit that my suggestion of torturing and killing characters is the result of my frustration, but you can't blame me for that. The whole point of this game is to piss you off.
Actually, we can. The game isn't nearly as hard as you're making out and you've already been told that you can just crank the difficulty down to Story mode to trivialize the combat if you're really having trouble figuring out the mechanics.
...you do realize that 'girls with dicks' and 'gay' aren't the same thing, right? Like, they're not the same thing at all. And no, there is no toggle to disable it because dear god the amount work it would take would be prohibitive even if the writers were at all interested in catering to people who can't handle it (they're not).

Also, the numbers have been run (by Aly) because people meme about this a lot without actually engaging with the facts and the amount of purefem sexable characters far outstrips the number of ladies with penises (with or without a pussy). As of the most recent count:

Male (penis or no penis): 72
Female (no penis): 150
Female (penis, no vag): 21
Female (penis and vag): 29
Other: 3

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I feel like this is going to be a case of "Falls in love with Kiyoko but hates everybody else".

Also @Bandos I think I have some clue by what you mean by "Anime" but can you please expand upon it a little bit.

Reactions: Bandos

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
I feel like this is going to be a case of "Falls in love with Kiyoko but hates everybody else".
Probably not if he hates anime, Kiyoko and the kitsune are a weebs wet dream. Also I'm just gonna drop the argument at this point, I'm a little ticked off you've dismissed my genuine frustrations with Bandos's rather annoying behaviour as ''trauma dumping'' (ironic given your initial complaint) and have accused me of acting like an asshole towards him while ignoring everything he's actually done that makes him seem like one. But whatever, have fun.

Reactions: Firangi and Furiae

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
Then you're not paying attention. This is the in-game journal telling you where to go, a service it will provide for all quests:

View attachment 32163

You know, just in case you forgot that you were also told this right before you get control of the Champ back after the tutorial sequence:

View attachment 32162

Go north. Which by sheer coincidence is also where the lowest-leveled encounters are and where the easiest companion in the game to recruit after Cait shows up immediately, rounding out a three-person party.

Actually, we can. The game isn't nearly as hard as you're making out and you've already been told that you can just crank the difficulty down to Story mode to trivialize the combat if you're really having trouble figuring out the mechanics.

...you do realize that 'girls with dicks' and 'gay' aren't the same thing, right? Like, they're not the same thing at all. And no, there is no toggle to disable it because dear god the amount work it would take would be prohibitive even if the writers were at all interested in catering to people who can't handle it (they're not).

Also, the numbers have been run (by Aly) because people meme about this a lot without actually engaging with the facts and the amount of purefem sexable characters far outstrips the number of ladies with penises (with or without a pussy). As of the most recent count:

Male (penis or no penis): 72
Female (no penis): 150
Female (penis, no vag): 21
Female (penis and vag): 29
Other: 3
Dude, calm down. I got it. Go north. Kill the local boss (if there is one). Reduce the difficulty level to a minimum. Try to ignore futanari. Do not argue with the local audience. I got it.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Probably not if he hates anime, Kiyoko and the kitsune are a weebs wet dream.
Look, if you are Mentally Deranged like me (League player) you'll hear the word "Anime" thrown around a lot, and it doesn't necessarily refer to weeb shit. It's more akin to.. I dunno a feeling people get. It's hard for me to describe, that's why I wanted more specifics from them.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023

Also @Bandos I think I have some clue by what you mean by "Anime" but can you please expand upon it a little bit.
In this case, anime is cat girls, kitsune, and stuff like that.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Look, if you are Mentally Deranged like me (League player) you'll hear the word "Anime" thrown around a lot, and it doesn't necessarily refer to weeb shit. It's more akin to.. I dunno a feeling people get. It's hard for me to describe, that's why I wanted more specifics from them.
I get what you're referring to but I think Bandos was more referring to the definition I was talking about.