Cheating/infidelity themes?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
a heated argument about what exactly rape and consent and blah blah blah is, so maybe we shouldn't delve to deep into those topics
Nah, we've done it in the past ands we've been pretty civil about it, with the consensus being that rape in FenGames (especially concerning generic enemies) is mostly tossed aside.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Nah, we've done it in the past ands we've been pretty civil about it, with the consensus being that rape in FenGames (especially concerning generic enemies) is mostly tossed aside.
Ah, alright. I'm (pretty) new here, so I wouldn't know much about things that happened in the past.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
My thoughts are being misconstrued, but I'm not arguing about it any more. Good luck figuring out whatever it is that you want to figure out here.

ukelele

Apr 16, 2017
lol almost instantly forgot i made this thread and now it's blown up a lil bit.

Thanks for all the info everyone. And there's been some interesting discussion too.

Personally for me this kink isn't about emasculating or dominating some other dude by stealing his woman or anything like that, which is why cuckolding/Nice Time for Roo stuff is sometimes just a less than ideal substitute (but maybe still close enough to be fun). It's more about the cheating girl (or dude or T or whatevs) doing something they shouldn't and being very naughty. The thrill of being bad and slutty. It's almost in the same vein as something like exhibitionism in that sense.

So it does require monogamy on the part of the couple, and i can see how that would be a bit rare in a game like this.

Anyway, that was what i was looking for/hoping to see in the game!

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
lol almost instantly forgot i made this thread and now it's blown up a lil bit.

Thanks for all the info everyone. And there's been some interesting discussion too.

Personally for me this kink isn't about emasculating or dominating some other dude by stealing his woman or anything like that, which is why cuckolding/Nice Time for Roo stuff is sometimes just a less than ideal substitute (but maybe still close enough to be fun). It's more about the cheating girl (or dude or T or whatevs) doing something they shouldn't and being very naughty. The thrill of being bad and slutty. It's almost in the same vein as something like exhibitionism in that sense.

So it does require monogamy on the part of the couple, and i can see how that would be a bit rare in a game like this.

Anyway, that was what i was looking for/hoping to see in the game!
Right . . .it's the breaking of taboo thing. That's the core of a great many fetishes. Can't think of anything in the game that is CLEARLY that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I just want to impregnate Beatrice and her daughter. Better keep things equal and get impregnated by Mr. Reasner as well. I don't think that's too much to ask.

@Tacit: Everyone's just being a prude, right? I love your work more D/s pls.

Last edited:

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
-DAMN-meme-3400.jpg

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nice Time for Roo is a rapidly growing field, new advancements are constantly being engineered to provide the best possible user experience.

Reactions: iDateRapeZ

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nice Time for Roo is practically a meme at this point. Fucking 4chan and Patreon games.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nah, Japan takes it seriously and business-like. You should go on DLSite and read some of the Japanese reviews. They're so polite about liking Nice Time for Roo and monster girl reverse rape.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
with the amount of extreme fetishes there are out there that have pretty much become mainstream due to Japan. The amount of imagery of said fetishes there is is staggering to say the least.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
On the internet and behind closed doors, you mean.

ukelele

Apr 16, 2017
So i just happened upon Mrs. Reasner in-game and good shit good shit that is pretty much exactly what i had in mind (so far) when making the thread. Good stuff Tacit.

Some more of this kind of thing and similar stuff is what i'll be hoping for.

Reactions: Tacit
D

Deleted member 15512

I'm kinda holding out for being able to meet Mr. Reasner up on the station and doing this in reverse.

I just want to impregnate Beatrice and her daughter. Better keep things equal and get impregnated by Mr. Reasner as well.

Just blow through the Reasner family like some sort of fertility hurricane? I can get behind that.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Brock