Cheating/infidelity themes?

ukelele

Apr 16, 2017
heyo just wondering if there are cheating themes in this game.

Or even Nice Time for Roo would be fine so long as it's not over the top cruel/humiliating. When this theme manifests as a generally good girl/guy/trans (character gender doesn't matter to me) in a rewarding relationship yet they are finding themselves giving in to temptation or simply acting on a desire to be naughty it's one of my favorite kinks.

So if there's anything that fits the theme at all in the game maybe someone could list the character names so i know who to look out for? Would be great.

Reactions: Tacit

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
If there's any Nice Time for Roo it's from BAD ENDS, which doesn't exactly mean cuckolding. The term Nice Time for Roo usually is an acronym of Never To Return, which would fit with quite a few of the Bad Ending paths currently in the game. So the question that should be asked is if there is cheating/cuckolding/or betraying of a significant partner, there are hints here and there of cheating but most of the content in the game is polyamory, I don't think there's any cucking going on in the game. OF course I could be wrong, I haven't played the game in a WHILE.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nice Time for Roo is an abbreviation of 寝取られ (pronounced ne-to-ra-re), which is the noun form of the passive conjugation of the verb 寝取る, which in Japanese literally means "to steal another's wife".

Never to Return was probably invented by some anon.

The more you know~

Anyway, you should just get with as many waifus as possible, and encourage them all to get with each other as well. But no husbandos, because that would be gay and also cheating. Syri doesn't count, because she uses top tier female pronouns and thus would make a fine addition to your collection.

You know I've really been on the ball today with all this high quality handcrafted posting.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Mrs. Reasner taps into this theme a bit.
I wasn't sure which response to use so here's all three in one post.

Shouldn't you be working on Sonya?

When can we tap into Sonya?

Sonya when?

I'm just kidding dude, take your time.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
There is a slight theme of cheating if you tell Embry that you're monogamous and then sleep around, or tell Bess to be monogamous while you sleep around anyway, or tell Fisiana (who is still not in the game yet, but has been submitted) you're monogamous yet sleep behind her back with everyone.

Pretty much all examples of cheating require the PC to explicitly say they're monogamous and then sleep around anyway. Which is a weird choice to take since all examples I've given are totally fine with polyamory if you pick that option instead.

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
I'd like some scene where somebody you've upgraded to lover status or whatever walks in on you getting fucked by, or fucking, their rival.

I guess that falls under cuckolding? I dunno. And infidelity? I'm very bad at kinks, sorry.

Reactions: ShySquare

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'd like some scene where somebody you've upgraded to lover status or whatever walks in on you getting fucked by, or fucking, their rival.

I guess that falls under cuckolding? I dunno. And infidelity? I'm very bad at kinks, sorry.

LOL this reminds me of Amily various encounters with camp followers and then there's that encounter with Urta where she gets a good dicking from the PC and Urta :smuggo:

Reactions: Ormael

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No, you're thinking too big. My PC was going to take her out on a romantic candlelight dinner and seduce her with their guitar playing skills.

Harpy Lady back me up here.

Reactions: critlocked

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
There's also Kaede who you have intimacies with WELL before there's any indication that his wife is okay with such. Doubt it fits the genre well but it is in the vein.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
There's also Kaede who you have intimacies with WELL before there's any indication that his wife is okay with such. Doubt it fits the genre well but it is in the vein.

Wut.

Kaede doesn't have a wife, and even if she did, you're most likely referring to Cass, Kaede's baby-momma, who is a huge cowslut, so it's likely she doesn't even care, not to mention Kaede's other 3 relationships are entirely open.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Wut.

Kaede doesn't have a wife, and even if she did, you're most likely referring to Cass, Kaede's baby-momma, who is a huge cowslut, so it's likely she doesn't even care, not to mention Kaede's other 3 relationships are entirely open.

3 other? Not counting Cass and the PC I can only recall Kaede being with Anno and that Leithian CEO's kid, whose the 3rd one?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Counting the PC.

Ah I see, though honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Kaede has another (or more) piece of booty on tap somewhere in the vast expanses of space.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
This particular game isn't going to have much content like that. Outside of some specific characters the setting's overall attitude towards relationships is that everyone's a slut and monogamy is dead.

Not that some people don't get those vibes from it anyway (apparently Anno casually mentioning that she banged the PC's dad did it for some folks even though this is something she brings up in her very first meeting with Steele Jr.), ridiculous or not, but it's not a game where that kind of thing works well without sounding outright goofy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I want even worse rivalry! Archenemy level! But they can count too.

That we should either be lucky or sad that there is no third twin Dorna making them triplets.

Woud be even deeper archrivality. :smuggo:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Another puppyslut for Savin to tease wincest with? No thank you.

@Vio: Yo real talk, I'll write it, but it'll make the controversy around Kelt and Riya look like sunshine and rainbows.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Mechaphile I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN! Mechaphile I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN! Mechaphile I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN... Wait, are there even cars in the TiTS universe? Spaceship exhaust maybe?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I dunno, I was just going for the weirdest thing I could think of in the moment.

It was that or washing machines.

Or used diapers full of tikka masala.